Carnal Knowledge Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Who's this?" the girl asks, touching my hair.

I pull away from Lucas and turn to her. "I'm Angie," I say softly.

"I'm Grace. Lucas's twin," she tells me.

I look back at Lucas, who is eyeing me. "Do you know how wrong and kinky that is?" I say and smile devilishly. "You're fucking your own sister. You've got your cock buried deep inside her pussy."

"We've been fucking ever since our eighteenth birthday last month. We just couldn't contain ourselves anymore," Grace tells me, picking up the pace of her fucking.

I slowly move my hand toward her pussy, looking up at her for approval. She licks her lips and closes her eyes. I take that as an invitation. I begin to fondle her clit as she rides up and down on her brother's cock. My fingers move along her pussy lips and I can feel her stretching to accommodate his width. I can feel his hardness as he moves in and out of her hole. There is a hot wetness and an intoxicating smell. I rub her clit hard as she thrusts. I can tell she is close. Her hand closes over mine as she helps me fondle her. Her breath suddenly catches in her throat and she begins to shudder with an orgasm. Fluid gushes out around Lucas's cock. I take my hand away as Grace pulls herself off. I watch as his cock is left standing tall, glistening with her cum.

Immediately, I move forward and take his cock in my mouth. I can taste her on him, sweet and pungent. I feel Grace move behind me and guide me to straddle Lucas's face. He begins to suck on my clit, pulling it into his mouth. He breaks away momentarily to say to Grace, "Put your fingers inside her." Grace slips her fingers quickly inside me. She knows just the place to touch. With Lucas's strong tongue on my clit and Grace's fingers stroking inside, I cum quickly, gushing all over Lucas's face.

"Let's give you another," he says suddenly, pulling his cock away from my mouth rolling out from under me. Coming from behind me, he slowly slides his cock inside my sensitive pussy, an inch at a time. He begins sliding in and out, very gently. Grace crawls around toward my head and we begin to kiss. She slips herself beneath me, so I am straddling her. She splays her legs open and wraps her ankles behind my knees. I collapse on top of her, our breasts pressed together. I can feel her pussy pressed against mine, as Lucas continues to slide in and out of me. Grace and I kiss, our tongues pressing desperately together. My clit is rubbing against Grace's, and my excitement grows.

Suddenly, Lucas pulls his cock from my pussy. I whimper in protest. But then I hear Grace moan and I feel Lucas moving again. I break away from Grace's kiss. "Is he inside you?" I ask. She bites her lip and nods.

Lucas thrusts his cock inside Grace's pussy, with me sandwiched between them. Then, suddenly he's inside my pussy. He thrusts seven or eight times, then pulls out. He's thrusting into Grace again. And he's inside me. And now Grace. Back and forth. My entire body is tingling with pleasure. I can only imagine the sight.

Now Lucas is thrusting into Grace, hard and fast. I can feel his abdomen pounding against my ass. She is breathing heavily, her hands clamped tightly onto my tits. I grind my pussy into her clit as he thrusts several more times. She begins to scream and shudder. I can feel her entire body climaxing. Now it's my turn, as Lucas enters my gaping pussy again. He is thrusting as fast as he can, and my clit is pressing against Grace. Lucas is breathing heavily, grunting. He jams his cock inside me and cries out, he pulls out, and slams it in again. My orgasm tears through me at that instant, with his cock spurting deep inside me. I cry out uncontrollably in pleasure as my body convulses. He collapses onto us, his cock still buried deep in my pussy. I can feel his cum leaking out around his cock and running between my legs to land on Grace's pussy.

Slowly, Lucas pulls his cock from my pussy. I feel the head pop out and I shudder softly. He reaches forward and slips a finger in my pussy gently. He gathers some of the cum and rubs it on my clit, as I climax. Again, he slips a finger inside me and pulls out his cum. I can feel him now fondling his sister's pussy with his cum. I can hear the sloppy wetness of him fingering her hole. Grace orgasms again and pulls me into a kiss.

Finally, we break apart. Lucas spoons up behind me, gently stroking my breasts. I can feel his softening cock pressed up to my ass. Grace spoons into me and I reach over to fondle her. Without caring about the time, I contentedly slip off to sleep.

12