Carnal Knowledge Ch. 09-10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Emmeline
Emmeline
1,746 Followers

He covered her body with his, claiming her lips in a gentle but heated kiss. His cock nudged insistently at her spread inner labia, its entry eased by her slick arousal.

***

Rockdale pressed his forehead against Eliza's, sweat dripping off his face onto hers as he penetrated her tight body, his breath hitching when he pressed his full length inside.

He was undone by her unexpected surrender to him. What an unexpected delight she was in every way. Never before had he bedded a woman who came to him with an unfettered passion that matched his own.

Her sweet but sultry spirit fed his desire like a potent aphrodisiac and never failed to surprise him. And strangely, she evoked an unfamiliar tenderness that he had never before experienced.

He rained kisses over her face, his gut twisting with something more than mere lust. She stared up at him with wide eyes, lips parted and swollen from his kisses.

Though part of him now acknowledged he had been wrong to force her into a sexual relationship, he selfishly did not regret it. He was fiercely glad to have been the man to take her maidenhead, the first to stroke her to climax, the first to put her submissive and kneeling on the floor.

And the last man, some stubborn voice inside his head insisted.

Rockdale shied away from this troubling thought, but the words spilled from his mouth anyway.

"This is where I belong," he said staring down at her, shocked to feel himself trembling. "Inside you. Always."

His hips pumped with a relentless hunger, filling her repeatedly, fucking her with her cock.

"You know it, too, don't you, darling?" he demanded, half expecting her to deny him.

"Yes," she murmured, her arms lifting and encircling his neck. "Yes."

Heady satisfaction mixed with the lust coursing through his blood. The tenderness was fading to a clamoring need to claim her in a primitive, animalistic way.

He disengaged her arms from around his neck and sat back, pulling his erection from the clinging sweetness of her body.

"Turn over," he ordered.

Without a word she complied, rolling over onto her front.

Grabbing handfuls of her delectable arse, he straddled her thighs impatiently, his body thrumming with the need to get his cock back inside her. He heard her sharp intake of breath when he spread the cheeks of her bottom apart, seeing the rosy bud of her fundament and the glistening folds of her quim.

He grasped her hips, canting her up slightly to get the angle he needed. She shuddered beneath him as his cock breeched her sex from behind.

Leaning over her prone torso, he pumped hard and fast against her buttocks. "Give me your hands," he rasped.

Eliza shifted, sliding her hands from near her head, down toward her stomach.

Rockdale took her wrists and pulled her slim arms behind her back. Holding her thus, he unleashed the full power of his desire upon her, hammering his cock inside.

She was so beautiful, so perfect, her curves and softness; the want of her flowed over him like an unquenchable desire. He licked his lips, the sweet combined nectar of her mouth and cunt lingering on his tongue.

Her keening moans filtered through his haze of lust and he realized she was pushing her hips back against him in an effort to meet his thrusts. Her eyes were closed, but a light flush and sheen of sweat covered her satiny skin.

Rockdale remembered calling her a slut and shook his head, now realizing what a gift to him her burgeoning sexuality was.

He released her hands and slid his hand between the cheeks of her bottom, dipping his thumb into her wetness where she was stretched to accommodate his girth. She stilled when his thumb gently rubbed over the entrance to her bottom.

"Rockdale!" she gasped when he pressed down slightly, still fucking her with his cock.

"Shhh," he soothed, continuing to play with her tight opening. "Do you trust me, Eliza?"

"I—well—yes," she answered, her voice almost a sob.

"That's my good girl," he said, using more of her creamy juice to lubricate before slowly penetrating her with his forefinger.

"William," she whimpered. "That feels...so strange. I don't know if...oh!"

Her whimpering increased as he began to pump her harder.

She came again with a high-pitched squeal, her little arse quivering and flexing against him while Rockdale rammed inside her cunt forcefully, groaning at the rhythmic ripples of her muscles tightening around him when she found her climax.

Heart thundering, he grasped her waist and pounded her rump furiously until he found his own powerful release, grunting as his cock jerked and erupted deep within her.

Rockdale panted raggedly, his hips still spasming over her bottom. "Damn," he mumbled and collapsed boneless beside Eliza's unmoving form.

He was about to check to see if she was still breathing when a knock at the door startled them both.

Flushed and delightfully rumpled, Eliza sat up, looking alarmed.

"I guess our time in here is up," Rockdale drawled, rising from the bed.

"Our time?" Eliza echoed. She glanced around and jumped up.

"William!" she gasped. "Can other people see us?"

"Oh," he said. "Er, probably...actually..."

"Oh, MY GOD!" she wailed, throwing her hands up to her face. "My mask!"

"It's still on your head, darling. Just pull it down."

He poured some water from the ewer into the bowl, eyeing her when she hurried over to her crumpled gown and muttered about losing her slippers.

"No one probably has any interest in us," he tried to assure her. "Here, come wash up."

He tried unsuccessfully to swallow a grin when she spied her reflection in a mirror hanging near the bed.

"Oh, MY GOD! I look a complete fright! What did you do to me?" she demanded.

"If you have to ask, I evidently didn't do it well enough."

She marched over and snatched the cloth out of his hands. "This is no time for your clever remarks," she said, dampening the cloth and wiping at the smudged paint on her face.

"No one's going to be looking at your face overly much while you're wearing that gown," he said helpfully.

Her answering glare spoke volumes.

Several more minutes had passed before they had both washed and redressed. Rockdale found the missing slipper under the bed and escorted his lady out of the private area, much too relaxed and sated to be bothered by her displeasure.

Rockdale had discovered that under her prickly exterior was a woman of rare sensuality. He was determined to strip away her outer layers until she had yielded to him every bit of her hidden lustful nature.

In all his years of unhappy marriage and futile searching he had finally found a sexual partner who was a proper foil to him. He really should send Harry Cavendish one of his best horses as thanks—perhaps a cask of fine brandy from his cellar...

"Stop looking so pleased with yourself," Eliza said crossly.

"You certainly weren't saying stop a short while ago," he replied with a wink. "In fact, if my memory serves, you were moaning something along the lines of—"

"Oh, do be quiet!"

They exited the darkened hallway back into the brightly-lit ballroom. A hush fell over the people congregating nearby, and Rockdale wondered uneasily just how many of them had watched him and Eliza in the bedroom.

"Excellent show, Rockdale!" a voice boomed out, its owner a portly gentleman very familiar to Rockdale.

The earl froze, certain his good evening had just come to an unpleasant halt.

Out of the corner of his eye, Rockdale saw Eliza become very still and her fingers clenched his arm.

"G'evening, Harry," Rockdale said slowly. "I thought you were traveling abroad with your family."

"I left 'em in Venice," Sir Harold Cavendish explained. "All those boats and Italians just ain't natural."

Rockdale blinked.

"Well, well," Cavendish continued. "I see you've been busy with our governess." He leered at Eliza's breasts. "I knew she was ripe for the picking, but I never thought she'd take to a good fucking like THAT. Damnation, man, I nearly spent in my breeches watching you work her over."

"Keep your voice down, for God's sake," Rockdale growled, his fist clenching with the urge to slam it into his friend's face.

"Why?" Cavendish asked. "Everyone else was enjoying the show as well."

The older man shrugged. "It seems to me you owe your good friend some time with her, seeing as how I was the one who sent her your way. What do you say, Rockdale? Will you let Harry dip into this little honey pot?"

Even with her mask in place, Rockdale could see Eliza's face had gone from flaming crimson to frighteningly devoid of color.

His gut filled with a sickening fury, and he inwardly cursed. Damn Harry for showing up here!

"Let's go somewhere private to discuss this, shall we?" Rockdale said through gritted teeth. If nothing else, he would make certain the lecher would never lay a finger on Eliza.

"I'll oblige you, Sir Cavendish," Eliza spoke up suddenly, her voice cloyingly sweet. "I've been looking so forward to seeing you again." She smiled and stepped forward, the intimate details of her lush body quite clear through the thin silk.

"See, Rockdale?" Cavendish said smugly. "She wants to show old Harry a bit of what she's learned."

Eliza's eyes were fixed on Harry, and her smile boded something unpleasant.

Oh, shit, Rockdale thought uneasily.

Emmeline
Emmeline
1,746 Followers