Carnal Restraint

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well that would have to be a prime consideration."

"Name your number one choice, anywhere in CA."

"San Francisco. I went to college there and know people and mom and dad like Frisco."

"Good I wanted to hear your opinion."

* * *

Donna's divorce finalized and she held a dinner at the country club restaurant to celebrate. Everyone there knew Eddie was Donna's regular date and Eddie knew all thirty-six people there.

The function was held in a reception room and the tables were placed like a wedding breakfast with Donna and Eddie and her parents sitting at the top end of the rectangular table.

Eddie thought it was the most boring non-event he'd ever attended, not that he could even hint of that opinion to Donna.

They were the last to leave. Mike Carol had left half an hour earlier, half-carrying the singing Julie from the room. Donna was told by the events manager that the actions of male guest having sex with his friend's wife in the female toilet had collapsed and smashed a washbasin, pulling it from the wall. That and other damage including breakages and stolen glassware estimated at $625 had been noted and she'd be billed in due course.

Hiccupping from drinking too much champagne too quickly, Julie asked, "Well what you think of that event?"

Eddie believed his honest opinion should be expressed and said he thought it was the most boring non-event he'd ever attended.

"Damn right," Donna seethed. "I should have taken just mom and dad and you to dinner at a top restaurant."

"Those of us with intelligence learn by our mistakes," Eddie said grandly and was kissed.

"Still it's only money and I saw some of my friends having a really good time," she sighed. "Do you want to know how much money I gained from my divorce?"

"No."

"One million, six hundred and thirty-seven thousand dollars," she said. "How much was the negotiated financial settlement in your divorce process?"

Eddie thought she was out of order prying like that. But he was suckered and said $1.85 million in Australian dollars.

"Oooh we will have money to buy a good house in San Francisco."

"More likely a house in LA."

She sighed and said, "I can see I'll have to work on you darling."

As far as Eddie was concerned, she would work on him any time she wished, although she was presumably not on the same wavelength as him right then.

* * *

Eddie enjoyed the challenge of his more specialized studies and went to LA soon after the course began for an in-depth briefing with the three other advance students, all males. He found it stimulating and the four of them had a great evening drinking and dining and then back at their hotel they picked up two married females in the guest's bar who claimed they were from Colorado and that may well have been true. The six of them went to one room and the women had the guys on, but only one at the time and insisted on condoms.

They split at just after midnight and the two women followed Eddie to his room and offered him a threesome. He was half-drunk, not too tired and replied no way could he refuse such charming ladies from Colorado.

"We are down from Fresco," Paula said. "Our husbands are attending an army reunion."

"Yeah well that sounded more like the truth."

He asked had they ever had a threesome and the women said no.

"The rules are you have to fuck one another as well as well, always keeping involved in action."

"What I'm expected to lick Thelma's pussie?" Paula gaped, and Thelma looked apprehensive.

"Yes and as you get warmed up it's tits, cunt, cock, balls and anus. Everything goes," Eddie said, having to recall what had occurred in a few hot night groupies he'd had in Aussie.

He suggested Paula start by licking Thelma's boobs while he took Paula's pussy in Doggie.

Eddie began plowing Paula and it wasn't long before he saw Thelma open her legs wide and push Paula's head down to her hairy groin.

They were underway, he thought, as he banged away and worked a thumb into Paula's anus without have that hand smacked away.

He returned home dog-tired on Sunday afternoon, feeling bad about not being true to Donna, and resolved not to do it again. His second visit to LA was much more interesting because it involved field study and none of the small team bothered about sex and on the third and final visit Donna accompanied Eddie to LA and his three fellow students suggested to Eddie they group-share Donna but he told them, impolitely, to find their own women.

At that final on-campus visit, two positions in LA for a mechanical engineer were listed and Eddie asked their course leader, an Associate Professor, about the prospect of job openings in San Francisco and she said she had contacts there and would make inquiries. A fortnight later she emailed Eddie with contact details of two interested companies and he discussed this with Donna over lunch at the country club.

She was a little uptight about moving on.

"I have a great job here?"

Eddie asked was it really that great and she said no.

"Donna I can understand your nervousness about leaving your comfort zone here. I suggest I try to secure a position and then if successful I go off and get settled and then you come and stay with me a few days to get the feel of how it would be living with me."

"That's a good idea," she said, looking flustered. "I apologize for being diffident after originally being enthusiastic. I guess it's the situation of when push comes to shove... you know what I mean."

"Yes of course and I did say I understood your uncertainty," Eddie said. He also thought well he was moving to establish a real career and if Donna didn't see herself as embracing him and his career, then so be it. With something like 50% of marriages failing there would by divorcees galore hoping to find a new mate with a hard dick and on a big salary. Initially he'd work under general supervision while gaining practical experienced but expected to begin on a base salary of $65,000 upwards.

They had a family discussion about it and Julie told Donna she should uproot and go with Eddie before it would be the start of a new life for her. Her dad said alternatively she could keep her job and home and commute to Frisco for weekends.

"I work most weekends."

"Ah yes," Mike said, scratching under his chin.

"Well you are under no pressure to decide," Eddie reminded Donna. "In the meantime I'll try to get interviews."

He drove to San Francisco, under three hours away at off-peak times, the following Monday. Julie asked could she go with him and Eddie mumbled that he'd be too busy to accompany her anywhere and to perhaps even join her for lunch but Donna chipped in and said her mom wouldn't be bothered about that.

Well they wouldn't be staying the night and so he said, "What say one of the firms wants me to meet the executive director who can't see me till next day?"

"Then drive back next day," Mike said.

"Or we could stay the night," Julie said happily and Donna said good idea and Mike agreed.

Alone with Donna in the kitchen, Eddie said sternly to Donna, "A few months ago you were wondering was something going on between you mom and me and now you have pushed me to take her to Frisco and to stay the night with her if necessary."

"Well you did claim she was too old to interest you. On the other hand perhaps I now think she'd enjoy a great fuck."

"Donna," Eddie said exasperated.

"What?"

She saw his expression and said kindly, "Well if the opportunity comes up to fuck my mother you can always back way."

"That's not the point."

"Then what is your point?"

"I have to blame you. Your thinking has landed me in this mess."

"Oooh darling, I'm sorry. If you are so worried about it, then come back and return next day."

"Yeah but can't you see it would be much easier if she didn't go with me."

"Yes I do, from your point of view, but when were things ever meant to be easier."

"Hi are you two having cross words?"

"No dad, I've just been telling Eddie he must go to Frisco and seize his chances with both hands."

"Yes Eddie, that's good advice. You turn thirty-one soon and should be well dug into your career now.

As it happened, both companies requested Eddie return next day for further talks and Carl Shake, managing partner of Shake Engineering Design & Consultancy, invited Eddie to dinner that evening and he accepted.

"Have you brought anyone with you?"

"Um only my girlfriend's mom."

"Okay that bring her and we'll eat at home. My wife Carol loves entertaining."

"Oh really that's such an imposition."

"Isn't that why a guy chooses a wife who can cope? Marriage is not only about sex and kids and having someone to make the bed Eddie."

They laughed and that little conversation told Eddie something about Carl's attitudes and flexibility.

"Call me if your partner's mom doesn't wish to accompany you. You have my card and here's my address."

Eddie called Julie and asked where she was.

"I'm sitting in your car in the parking station. My feet were beginning to kill me. I should have worn comfortable shoes instead of these fashion things."

"Look I'll be right over. I have to stay the night and visit both companies tomorrow and that could take much of the day."

"Oh great, I can soak my feet at the hotel."

As they drove to the hotel that Julie suggested was good quality and not too pricy, she suggested they a room.

"As we have been invited out to dinner, we will only be at the hotel to sleep."

Eddie asked for a twin bed room with a bath and was relieved when they walked in to see there were two double beds rather than just the one.

Julie immediately removed her dress and Eddie said Julie and she said what, hadn't he seen a woman's body before.

He laughed nervously and she made no effort to remove her bra.

"Not too bad for a 52-year old huh?"

"I have no point of comparison but yes, not too bad."

"Run a bath for me Eddie while I remove my stockings. I don't wish to over-excite you."

God she was out to fuck him, Eddie worried.

He got the water flowing and came out of the bathroom as she walked in.

"Don't be afraid when you bring in my drink."

"Ah okay. I'll call Donna and Mike."

"Just call Donna and she can call Mike. They'll probably go out for dinner."

Eddie took in the Vodka and soda on ice.

"What did Donna say?"

Eddie swallowed because Donna had said, "Enjoy fucking my mom."

He decided not to pass on that comment. "Um Donna said to have a good night on the town. Um you're not covered up."

"And why should I be? I'm a little over-weight but am not deformed Eddie in case you haven't noticed."

"No everything looks in the right place."

"Thank you Eddie," Julie said softly, and took her drink. "We have three hours before we are due to leave for dinner. I have a great idea how we can fill in that time."

Julie reached out and stroked his lower arm.

"You understand what I'm saying?"

"I-I think I do."

"And you know I'm not talking about watching TV news?"

"Yes."

"Good boy. Get undressed and climb in here with me. Oh get a couple of condoms from my handbag."

"I'll bring the bag."

"No Eddie, if I trust you not to tell anyone that you've had sex with me then I trust you to go through my handbag."

Eddie returned with the condoms.

"We won't bother with preliminaries Eddie because we're not lovers. Ever since I met you I wondered what you'd be like to have sex with as you are rather impressively built. Remove your clothes and step in with me. Oh roll on a condom before you get into the bath."

Eddie thought this was her show and he mumbled, "You call the shots."

"Oh thank you darling. Omigod Eddie, that's a good piece of equipment."

"I am a mechanical engineer."

"Not too mechanical I hope," she giggled and reached out to circle it with her hand.

"Man of steel eh Eddie? Climb in beside me. That will be a tight squeeze initially."

Initially? He wondered about that and she gave him a few jerks while he slopped his tongue over the fat and hard nipple on her drooping closest breast.

"I'll lift and you slide under me."

Ah that would give them more space to bounce about.

They completed that move and he rested against the back of the bath and grabbed both tits and could feel them swelling. Meanwhile she was adjusting her ass as she slid his dick into her fat cunt and he could feel the interior was roomy. Well she was an old woman who'd had a kid and had been fucked for at least thirty years, er on and off.

"God you fill me?"

Eh?

"Lift me by the butt Eddie but take it slowly; we have loads of time."

He reached down and rubbed over her clit wondering why she was calling him Eddie all the time when he was the only other person in the room.

"Eddie!" she yelled, squirming.

"What?"

"Oh nothing. Well yes, go a little easier rubbing me like that."

They coupled and began banging. He was comfortable enough to maintain the slow rhythmic short lift and slow fall of her ass and she began playing with his nuts and sighed a lot.

She came at least three times and then suggested they dry off and resume on the sofa. Apparently sore feet were not in her thoughts because she hadn't mentioned them.

"Squeeze me to make me come," he said, and found she was excellent at that, so good in fact he was seeing flashing lights when he ejaculated into the pouch of the condom.

They dried each other, and surprisingly that was pretty sexy. No longer was he thinking she was old and was the mother of his regular fuck, er regular date.

She lay over the end of the sofa, butt up and said casually as he rolled on the rubber, "My butt is not out of bounds."

He didn't reply and entered her pussy and when that was going well he reached down and began working her anus and she cooed, "Good boy."

By the end of the following week Eddie had received a job offer from both companies but the Shake Engineering Design & Consultancy offer was accompanied by a draft contract plus a note, "We want you Eddie. Carl."

The offers differed and Eddie decided to go with Shake Engineering because his role would engage him in more interesting work and would include fault-finding on air conditioning on ships, including cruise ships. He hadn't thought of diversifying that widely and the opportunity to expand his versatility appealed to him.

The salaries were within two grand of each other and while Westside, the larger company, suggested no rise in seniority the Shake deal did, further confirming his decision to go with the company that had been founded by Carl's late father.

It had been a good move taking Julie to dinner that evening because Julie and Carl's wife, of similar ages, locked into conversation, leaving the two men plenty of time to get to know each other better and for Carl to deliver more information.

No one was home when Eddie delivered Julie home and if she did tell or hint to Mike or Donna about having sex in San Francisco, no indication of such a disclosure got back to Eddie. He'd told Donna by phone he'd accepted a job, to start in six weeks, and she'd sounded highly excited and invited him to dinner.

Donna was already home when Eddie arrived and they had a drink before she dragged him off to the bedroom.

She liked him going down on him but usually would only jerk him but that evening she gobbled down his length and even she was surprised at her achievement and she settled in and delivered one of the best blow jobs Eddie had ever received.

When that was done and she spat out semen, Donna's cunt was slick and she dug in a couple of fingers and presented them for Eddie to suck. He did so, without a problem, because the smell and taste of an aroused woman always excited him. She dug into her cunt again and he opened his month but this time she sucked her fingers, staring at him intently.

"It's time we attempted to get me pregnant," she said softly. "I've been off the pill for weeks and from now on, with your agreement, I say no condom."

"Unless it's the butt."

"Oh god, let's not rush that. Are you happy about us trying to have a baby?"

"Yes providing that's what you want 100% and it sounds like you do."

"Absolutely."

"Then let's do it."

"Of course this means I will settle with you in Frisco. I'll resign when you do."

"I'll be doing that in the morning."

"Good, then get that big dick into me and go for it. This could take weeks, even many months. Bang me really good darling and I compute a schedule of my optimum times for conception."

"Oh don't bother with that stuff. Just keep relaxed and can bang in three or four sessions a day."

Donna, eyes widening, croaked, "A day?"

THE END