Carnal Sin Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked at herself in the mirror and deciding that she was dressed to kill...or fuck, as it would be. She was really horny and needed Nick's cock to put the fire out.

She made her downstairs, her heels clacking on the hardwood floor, and simply told her children she was 'going out' and told Roxxy to 'look after her brother' and to go to 'bed at a sensible time'. She left a few movies for them to watch, though there was a black box labelled 'do not open' that housed a few adult movies. Before she left she beckoned Roxxy over to her and as she stood before her Mum, wondering what she would have wanted; Rachel kissed her daughter fully on the lips as if you were kissing a lover, hoping she would get hot. Her daughter pulled away from the kiss, and her eyes had that distant but knowing look.

"Mum, wha--?"

Rachel put on her daughter's lips, silencing her. "Make love to your brother tonight. I know it's wrong." She kissed her cheek and her neck, wanting to still turn her hot. She kissed her fully on the lips again and used her tongue a little.

"But Mum, why?"

"I want you to learn from each other, teach each other so that when you find your partners you'll be ready." She smiled at Roxxy, hoping she didn't seem crazy and actually made sense.

"OK Mum, I guess that makes sense." Roxxy smiled back, though a little unsure. Somehow her pussy was a little wet, I wonder why that could be? Roxxy wondered to herself. Roxxy was still a virgin herself, so had never felt her pussy getting wet...until now.

She turned away from Roxxy and opened the door picking up her car keys and her bag, which held a few toiletries and a few condoms, and also a few essentials -- her mobile, her make-up and a few pairs of underwear. Rachel embraced the warm air that rushed into the house with a strong gust of wind, and made her way to her car. She opened the car and got in, putting her keys in the ignition and started up the car, a loud whir coming from the engine as the car was brought to life. Roxxy stood at the door way in an awkward position trying to hide the obvious from her Mum, but Rachel knew anyway.

Rachel smiled at her daughter and closed the car door, pulling her phone out of her bag and entering in the postcode of Nick's address into the Satnav, the Satnav telling her that the address was approximately ten minutes away. When she had done so, she put her phone back into her bag and got comfy in the driver's seat, pulling down the window and saying goodbye to Roxxy as she pulled away, steering left and then down to the end of the street.

As her Mum pulled away Roxxy was unsure of how the night would unfold, mindful of her Mum's instructions. She wore her Winnie the Pooh pyjamas with pink slippers on her feet, and underneath she wore a matching pair of underwear: a simple white bra which enhanced her medium-sized tits (size: 34ff) and panties. Her brown hair hangs loosely and fell down to the middle of her back, just below her shoulder blades. She smiled a little warily at the now empty drive way and made her way back indoors, closing and locking the door behind her.

Roxxy & Tim

The TV was idly flicking on a music channel with the volume at a moderate level, probably MTV or Kerrang, though Roxxy couldn't be sure. Roxxy crossed to the living room area and stepped over to where the movies where held, noticing the black box for the first time, she looked over her shoulder at Timothy and smiled.

"So bro, what movie you want to watch?"

Timothy was about 18 now, having just had a birthday a few weeks ago. He was fairly good looking for his age and looked much like his father, but also with certain traits of his mother shining through. He had a good physique, broad shoulders, and he was lean. He had muscular arms, and strong looking legs. He had brown hair much like Rachel which was kept short, but his eyes were blue like his dad. His face had strong features -- a strong jaw line, neat eyebrows, a small nose and a rounded face. He wore his pyjama clothes: a green t-shirt that he wore to bed, red shorts and white socks.

"Yay, movie time," said the deep voice of her brother.

He would probably pick an action movie; thought Roxxy couldn't ignore her wet pussy. Why did Mum have to kiss me like that? Roxxy wondered. She kept her back to her brother and nervously opened the black box's lid and looked at the movies kept here. Her eyes widened in shock as she found a selection of adult movies and her pussy got wetter, a small gasp coming from her lips.

"Umm, Tim...Have you ever seen a woman's... You know?'

"Well we've talked about in class, but I've never seen, no. Why?"

"I found these," she turned around, her brown hair swaying with the movement, and pushed forward the black box, wanting to show Tim.

Tim got onto the floor and looked through the box, his blue eyes widening with shock as well. Roxxy noticed that a bulge was beginning to form in his pants and instantly recognised that he was getting an erection. She thought: fuck it.

She stood up and lowered her pyjama bottoms, her tits swaying with the movement and Tim's eyes were locked on them. Then followed by her plain white panties, she kicked her clothes away idly without looking, she crossed to the window and closed the curtains, the moved over to the sofa and sat down heavily.

"Well, here it is." Roxxy said, opening her legs to show Tim her slightly hairy pussy. She had not shaved in a few days and there was a slight growth of hair around her pussy, and it had a slight glistening of juices of how wet she was.

Tim rushed to Roxxy's side and sat down beside her, looking at both her 34ff tits and then pussy, then doing the same again -- tits, then pussy. He licked his lips and felt his cock throb in his shorts. The bulge in his shorts was incredibly huge now; I wonder how big he is? Roxxy thought. One hand moved up to cup her tit and the other rested on her leg. Roxxy's hand moved to grab the bulge in his pants.

"Tim I'm so horny," Roxxy sighed as she felt Tim's hand caress her body, her legs opened a little wider to invite Tim to touch her, to feel her wet pussy. "Oh Tim I'm so horny." She laid her head back on the Sofia's pillow, moaning at how good she felt and closed her eyes.

Tim gripped her tit a little harder, his fingers extending both around and up her tit, weighing up the size of it in his hand. He craned his head and gently kissed his sister's neck, his other free hand beginning to travel towards her groin. I just want to touch it, he thought, his hands touching her pubic hair. I just want to touch it.

Rachel and Nick.

Rachel pulled up outside Nick's house and sat there as her engine idled as another car pulled up -- it was Nick. He drove a modern blue Fiesta and he swiftly turned off his engine and got out of his car, walking awkwardly towards his front door. Rachel could make a guess as to why.

Rachel gathered up her belongings as she pulled her Satnav out of its holder and placed it in her bag and checked that she had everything she needed. She used the car's mirror to check her looks and she guessed that she was alright; her dress clung to her body and all she wanted to do was take it off. She opened up her car and got out just as Nick made his way to the door and got out of his keys, jangling as he found the right one. Rachel lightly closed her door and walked up alongside Nick, her heels clacking softly on the pathway.

"Hello stud," said Rachel, using her newfound nickname for Nick. He turned around pleasantly surprised and his mouth dropped open, shocked and surprised. By God she looked sexy, Nick thought as she looked up her body up and down, sizing her up. His eyes lingered over her tits and her pussy area, his cock beginning to throb in his pants.

12