Carnival

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ChrystalWynd
ChrystalWynd
1,128 Followers

Wellington glanced at Janey and Desiree. "Desire," he said, "go taste of Vixen's nectar, my girl. Be pleasing. And when you have tasted your fill, switch and allow Vixen to taste yours, my sweet." Desiree's mouth opened to protest, but the mocha beauty found herself dropping to her knees in front of the winged Janey. She could smell Janey's- Vixen's- woodland scent, and Desiree could feel her cares and worries dissipating and floating away. Desiree leaned forward and her tongue was suddenly sliding into Janey's pussy, which tasted of forest streams and spring flowers. Janey trilled as her hips writhed helplessly from the heat of Desiree's pleasing tongue.

The jester now stepped forward to the bent over Valarie. He unzipped his pants and wiggled his puppeteer fingers, and Valarie found herself taking out Wellington's cock and wrapping her swelled, bee-stung lips around it. The jester continued to speak casually as Valarie's hair bobbed between his thighs.

"Your hair and your eyes share an interesting property, sweet Cotton Candy," said Wellington. "Their color will depend entirely on who is looking at you. If a gentleman perusing your beauty enjoys a preference for red-haired women, then you shall appear to have red hair and green eyes...to him, at least. If someone standing next to him feels that golden-haired Aphrodites are the cat's meow, then, to that person, you shall have blonde hair and blue eyes." Valarie found herself unable to answer as her pillowed lips slid up and down Wellington's thick shaft, her chin wet with drool.

The jester realized he was moments from cumming, and he assumed a jaunty stance. Valarie, already furious with herself for being unable to stop herself from giving the little man a blowjob, felt her eyes widen as she realized what was about to happen. Sure enough, Valarie felt his cock harden even more and suddenly her mouth was filling with cum. Wellington watched carefully, and when Valarie's cheeks reddened as her mouth filled with cum, the jester began to sing in a deep baritone, "Oh, come, all ye faithful...!"

Valarie's cheeks reddened even more, but she was unable to stop herself from swallowing the little jester's seed. She felt her belly filling and it registered that Wellington was cumming more than an ordinary man would, but she continued to swallow the seemingly endless flow of semen helplessly. Finally, Wellington slid his still-hard cock from Valarie's mouth and walked around behind her. Valarie, dizzy, belly full of cum, tried to catch her breath as she remained bent over. Next to her, moans could be heard from Janey and Desiree, although who was pleasing whom wasn't clear.

Valarie could no longer see the little jester. Then, suddenly, her eyes widened as she felt the little man's cock sliding into her from behind. Valarie felt Wellington's hands grabbing her hips and then he was pounding her silly from behind. The gang leader heard herself moaning, but she was unable to stop herself as that thick cock inside her seemed to hit every single hot spot she had.

Wellington's voice droned on as Valarie gurgled helplessly. "You will all serve as concubines from time-to-time, of course," said Wellington, "because carrying carnie babies is an honorable duty for silly tramps such as yourselves. Your prime duty as wandering entertainers, however, is pleasure. Remember...always...pleasure...!" The last sentence became broken as Wellington pulled Valarie back against him, her bare ass pressed against his lower belly, and the little jester began to fill the gang leader with another seemingly unending flow of cum. Valarie shuddered and moaned as she felt waves of pleasure flowing through her, her belly muscles twitching and jumping with helpless heat, her heavy, bimbified boobs jiggling.

Apparently satiated, the little jester slid his softening cock from Valarie's well-pounded pussy. He glanced to the other two girls. Desiree was standing, with Janey on her knees in front of her. Janey's beautiful butterfly wings were flapping softly as Janey's tongue slid over and around Desiree's clit. Desiree's shudder was evidence of an approaching orgasm.

Wellington smiled a true jester's smirk and allowed Valarie to stand up straight. Valarie stood and felt her huge boobs jiggle, and sudden realization swept over her.

"You...you aren't going to leave us like this, are you?" asked Valarie, panic setting in as she began to realize the true extent of her bodily change. "You can't! I mean, I'm...I'm..."

Wellington finished the sentence for her. "You're an aroused, horny bimbo, my sweet," he said. "Your mind is no different than it was. The way you act and appear to the world, however..." His hand swept our majestically. "You are all wandering minstrels and entertainers for the carnival now, my lovely Cotton Candy," he said, as Desiree- now Desire- and Janey- now Vixen- collapsed into panting, satiated piles of sweet flesh. "You are living every child's dream, my sweet. You are running away with the carnival."

*****

Epilogue

"Pretty cool, right?" said John.

Tim shrugged. "Eh. Carnivals are kid stuff, dude."

John shook his head. "Just this part, man. I'll take you to the cool part."

Tim shrugged again. "Whatever, dude."

They walked through odd tents and a dirt road that wasn't in plain sight, and suddenly they were in a different part of the carnival.

"See?" said John. "It gets better now, bro."

Tim rolled his eyes. "Yeah, sure it does, dude."

Then they both stopped. In front of them was one of the hottest girls they had ever seen. John saw a blonde girl with beautiful blue eyes, while Tim saw a bald girl with a smoothly shaven head and dark smoky eyes. They both saw that she had simply huge boobs and was bootylicious as well. The girl was hot, steamy sex. The girl was a wet dream.

"Hi, guys!" she said. "Can I, you know, offer you cuties blowjobs?" For some reason, the hot chick stamped her foot, like she was mad or embarrassed. The guys didn't mind, though, because it caused her huge boobs to jiggle.

Tim said, "How much does it cost?"

The gorgeous girl giggled. "Cost? It doesn't cost anything. I mean, you could, like, tip me if you want, but it doesn't cost ya anything!"

Tim looked at John. "Dude...this carnival rocks!"

THE END

ChrystalWynd
ChrystalWynd
1,128 Followers
12