Carnival Bondage Ch. 01

Story Info
A protection racket picks the wrong target.
863 words
4.12
16.6k
6
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 04/02/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dazzle1
Dazzle1
143 Followers

A large sedan drove up to the deserted carnival park. It was Monday, the traditional day off for all performers.

Three beautiful but hard looking women exited the car. Two were blond twins both about 6-2. The other was a slightly shorter brunette.

"Everything ready?"

One displayed a small Billy club, "All set Kate!"

"Right than, we give that bitch owner one more chance. No payment and we'll trash her little operation."

The other blond put a pair of brass knuckles. "Can we have her too?"

"Of course,"Kate said magnanimously. "We'll consider her the late penalty."

The trio laughed together.

They climbed to the second floor of the owner office.

Kate nodded to Randy her other enforcer. With the experience of long practice the blond kicked the door in.

Kate followed by her muscle entered the room and faced the red haired owner.

Cindy looked at Kate with contempt, "What part of no don't you understand? The much smaller woman rose, "I don't pay extortion to scum!"

Kate looked at Mandy, "Now."

Mandy swung her club at the wall lamp breaking the crystal.

Kate leaned over the table, "Who said you have a choice?"

Cindy looked at her with scorn, "I knew you were coming tonight." She held up a control." The lights went out. "Catch me if you can." She taunted.

"Randy!"

She shined a flashlight and saw that Cindy had escaped through a back entrance.

"Follow her," Kate ordered. "We'll get her from the other side."

Randy saw that Cindy was going to down the slide, "You can't run Bitch!" Randy followed her.

Cindy laughed, "Whose running? You know slides can be dangerous."

Randy was about to reply, when she fell down an opening.

"Especially when you have not checked it out, "Cindy finished.

*******************

Randy regained her senses and saw that she in a cage. She was forced to be in a kneeling position. She was furious and embarrassed at the same time.

"That cunt, I am going to enjoy messing her up."

"You are in no position, "a soft voice said. "To make such idle threats."

Cindy sat on top of the cage.

Randy made a vain grab at her. "Kate promised me I could rape you. I am going to hurt you so bad."

"I don't doubt you would, "Cindy responded. taking out a small device. She pressed the taser on the blonds' shoulder.

******************

Mandy and Kate has split up.

"Hey dumb muscle."

Mandy looked up and saw Cindy near a fun house. "The more we have to work, the more you will pay. "The enforcer threatened.

"I'm right here, "Cindy said walking into the building.

Mandy entered the dimly lit room

"Show yourself."

"Why make it easier for you?"

"Easy or hard, Randy and I are going to enjoy you."

"Your twin is in no position to do anything. "Cindy responded. The lights came on.

Mandy blinked and saw Cindy in front of her. She punched at her face with her brass knuckled adorned hand and hit a glass mirror.

"Ah!" she grabbed her broken hand. Than felt a pain much lower.

Cindy had kicked her in the pussy.

She placed her sister's club around her throat cutting off her breath ramming her knee into the bigger woman's back.

Cindy whispered in her ear, "The enjoyment is going to be mine."

******************

Kate had her Ruger drawn.

Cindy had disappeared and all she heard were the various animals.

"Cindy, "She called out. "If you don't come out, I'll start shooting these cute creatures."

Silence.

"I am serious; one of your elephant's heads will look nice on my wall. As you know there is a market for tusks."

A shriek came from above and then was she blinded as a creature hit her gun hand knocking the gun away. Kate saw the hawk bank away. Before she could grab the gun a small monkey took the gun and ran away.

"You were talking about shooting my friends, "Cindy said from behind her.

Kate saw Cindy and on either side were black panthers.

"Maybe, "Cindy speculated. "I could have them eat you."

"Please Cindy, we will leave. And won't come back."

"I was born at night, but not last night. Our business is a small community, I knew about you and your methods for months. You have hurt several friends of mine." Her voice became cold, "Now Strip!"

"What?"

"You heard me."

"No."

"Kika, she gestured to her panther on the right. Kate started to move a way.

"Mika", the other Panther went Kate's other side.

"You have a choice, "Cindy told her. "Be my prisoner and submit to my whims. Or", she looked at the cats. "Be dinner."

"You win, "the brunette as she undressed.

"You win, Ring Mistress." Cindy corrected.

"You have got to be kidding."

"The panthers growled, "Do I look like I am joking."

Kate said in a resigned voice, "Yes Ring Mistress."

"On your knees," the read head ordered.

Cindy handcuffed Kate wrists behind her back and attached a collar and lead. She spanked her on her shapely ass.

"Lets join your friends; I am going to begin your training."

To be continued.

Dazzle1
Dazzle1
143 Followers