Carnival Bondage Ch. 02

Story Info
The Un Merry Go Around.
1k words
4.02
18.6k
3
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 04/02/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dazzle1
Dazzle1
142 Followers

Cindy dragged the criminal Kate into one of the larger tents. The blond twins Mandy and Randy were each tied up on to a horse on a macabre merry go around. There was a place empty.

"Up you go," Candy said.

An angry Kate obeyed as she got on there was a dildo which Cindy forced her to place her pussy on. The red head then rescored her prisoner to the metal column.

Cindy picked up a long whip, "As I mentioned, I was expecting you sluts." She started the device. As the device circled the horses went up and down forcing the dildo in out.

The criminals groaned in agony and frustration.

"Let's add a little pain," their tormenter said. As each female passed, the Ring Mistress used the whip twice once on their asses and once on their breasts.

"I can't take it, "Mandy pleaded.

Cindy jumped on the horse and squeezed her tits. "You can't take it?" She mocked. "You were going to mess me up remember." She stuck the whip handle in the blonde's mouth. "Suck it!"

"You bitch, "Randy said.

Cindy laughed, "No you are my bitches. Do you want me to show your sister mercy?"

The blond nodded franticly, "Any thing."

"Good", she climbed off the horse and turned off the machine.

The trio sighed in relief.

"Now," gently stroking one of Randy's breasts," you said anything?"

"Yes Ring Mistress."

"You are learning, "The read head unhooked the blond. "Hands and knees." She walked over to Kate. "I said I would show her sister mercy." Cindy began licking Kate's tits making her nipples hard. Then she attached nipple clips to her tits.

Looking back at Randy, "Let's go for a ride."

********************

Randy had a bit attached as she carried her cowgirl like Mistress around the park.

Whispering in her ear, "If you try anything or sister and boss bitch try to escape, my cats might do something."

Randy nodded.

"Than lets pick up the pace."

Randy doubled her speed.

"That's enough, "Cindy pushed Randy on the ground.

You like fucking other woman, don't you?"

"Yes Ring Mistress."

'But you do the fucking right?"

Randy nodded fearfully.

"This time I am doing the fucking." Cindy took a strap on from her pocket and stripped. She was beautiful woman and despite her predicament Randy started getting hot.

"My you are a slut, "Cindy noted. Grabbing the blond enforcer's head. "Now lick!"

Randy started with her tongue.

"Deep throat it!"

Engulfing the cock, Randy had trouble breathing.

"Not so tough are you?

"No Ring Mistress."

Cindy pushed her foe on her back,"Say you want to my fuck slut!"

"I wanted to be your Fuck Slut, Ring Mistress."

Cindy drove it in her pussy, "Yes you are mine!"

"Give it to me," as Randy submitted to her lust.

Oh yes my slut!" she flipped her over. Grabbing the bridal, she yanked Randy's head back.

'Now your ass!" Cindy parted the blond cheeks

"Ah!"

Yes, you're mine"

After Cindy climaxed, she re handcuffed Randy. "Clean it"

A defeated Randy obeyed without hesitation.

"Now crawl back."

"After the blond started, "Ring Mistress?"

"Yes Slave."

"You won't hurt Mandy."

"Yes slave, but what will Mandy do so I won't hurt you."

****************

A nude Randy has been tied horizontally between 2 trapezes.

Cindy strode over to Kate and ripped off the nipple clips.

Kate screamed.

The red head stuffed in a ball gag, "Quiet I will deal with you soon."

She strode over to Mandy and gripped her chin, "Your sister gave herself to me to stop your pain. But I never promised to not give her pain.

"Please Ring Mistress; I'll submit do anything; just spare Randy."

Cindy smiled, "So you do love each other? Good you might be worth sparing."

She attached a collar with a 3 foot lead.

"Usually our fans get to see the animals demonstrate their agility. We are going to change that today." Cindy flicked the whip barley brushing Mandy ass, the blond still jumped. "Today you entertain me and my friends. Hand and knees."

She gestured at some free standing stairs, "Crawl up the stairs."

The humiliated enforcer meekly said agreed, "Yes Ring Mistress."

At the top, "Stand up. Now 1 leg up."

Mandy obeyed.

"Now hop on the other one."

Again the enforcer obeyed

"Head stand."

Mandy tried but was unable too.

"I said handstand", Cindy ordered. "Or I whip your sister."

"Whip me than, "Randy said from the trapeze. "She can't."

The red heard walked over and grabbed an ear,"Can't or won't?"

With tears in her eyes, "Can't"

Grabbing Randy's ass and shoulder, Cindy started her swinging. "I could hurt her for your failure, Mandy.. Let see if you do another trick. Go to the steel circles".

Mandy stood in front a row of rings.

"Jump through them."

Like a clumsy cat, Mandy jumped through them but tripped on the last one.

Cindy clapped her hands, "Better, we'll get your agility down," she dragged her victim to the dunk tank.

Mandy saw it was filled with white foam instead of water.

Cindy said, "Betty."

The monkey who had taken Kate's gun through a ball at the target.

Mandy was dumped into what was whipped cream.

Cindy laughed manically dragging Mandy out on the floor. Jumping on top of the blond, the Ring Mistress roped the lead around her victim's body and tying her wrist on top of her head.

"You look so delicious", as she started licking the whip cram off Mandy's body. "I just want to eat you alive."

Mandy shuddered with shameful pleasure.

"Now", the smaller woman ordered. "Let's have some pleasure. Eat my pusses." Cindy started on the blonds' muff. The woman engaged in a long 69.

After that, Cindy looped the bound Mandy wrists over a cross bar.

"Surveying her prey, "We need to get the rest the cream off you."

Looking to her left, "Simba"

Mandy gasped as a blast of cold water blasted her from the elephant.

*****************

Cindy sat side saddle on one of the merry go around horses. She was swatting the bound Kate's tits with a riding crop. At the same time the two blonds were giving her a foot massages their spirits broken by the Ring Mistress.

"That's enough slaves."

"Yes Ring Mistress." the chorused

"Each of you grabs a whip, "she instructed.

"Your turn Kate", she said. The merry go around started again.

To be continued.

Dazzle1
Dazzle1
142 Followers