Carnival

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LaJan
LaJan
14 Followers

There, Kethrin had removed her robe, raised Katie's t-shirt and started playing with her nipples through her white, lacy bra. One of Katie's hands was under Kethrin's shirt and touching Kethrin's ample breast; the other was deep in her own panties, gently masturbating! I had never seen Katie (or any other girl) do that but my shock wasn't sufficient to dampen my arousal. Miguel, still holding my wrist, moved me to the lower part of the bed, still gently but firmly, and put my hand over Katie's. Kethrin eased Katie onto her back and covered her face with her hair, kissing her.

Miguel released my hand and quietly said, "It's OK. We do only what we choose to do. Kethrin and I will help you and I won't force you anymore. You may watch or join, as you choose." He again pat me on the shoulder and moved to lie down at Kethrin's other side. Looking at Katie's hand, still between her thighs and moving slowly, I lost the last of my inhibitions. Sliding herself out of her shorts and her panties, Katie raised her hips, and then spread her legs. I slid up until I could kiss the hand between her legs and she released herself to pull my head up to her clit, down on it. Her moaning increased and I eagerly sucked and circled, slowly coating her sweet wetness with my busy tongue. I felt a lot of movement from the other end of the bed but I was totally engrossed in Katie's pussy, now, licking and sucking her everywhere, before returning to her clit. Building her gradually to the brink and letting her slip back again. She became wetter and wetter as I delved deeper into her, sliding my tongue through her lips, around them, under them. Reaching under her, I placed a hand on her hip, she arched her back and, as her body began to twitch uncontrollably, I buried my face in her pussy, feeling her come in waves against my face.

Noting that Katie was quiet (and, in our previous lovemaking, she was never quiet), I looked over her clit to see that her bra was gone and Kethrin sitting just above her face while she slowly licked and sucked Kethrin's pussy. Raising my face higher, I saw Miguel standing at the head of the bed with his large, brown penis thrusting slowly in and out of Kethrin's sucking mouth!

I found the bottle of tequila and drank a big swallow before stripping out of my clothes and going back to Katie's still unsettled pussy. I fully intended to eat her a lot more but Miguel's grunting climax into Kethrin's mouth enticed me to climb atop Katie who eagerly spread her legs wider and lifted her knees. I moved over her and pushed my now painful erection deeply inside her, my face inches from Kethrin's beautiful, round ass. As I thrust hard into Katie, she continued to suck and lick the pussy pressed against her face and I stared at Kethrin's ass, watching it undulate over my girlfriend's face.

Now that he had finished coming, Miguel left the head of the bed, took a long pull from the bottle, and, at the foot of the bed, grabbed the spread we were on. Pulling it, he slid all of us back from the wall at the other end, allowing Kethrin to lower fully on Katie's face and bend over enough so that I could see even better between her legs and hips. Miguel grabbed my hair and laughed as he brought the bottle to my lips again. I could barely slow my thrusting long enough to drink. He set the bottle down, and placed his hands on Kethrin's hips and pulled them apart. Her ass was so beautiful that I pressed deeper into Katie and kissed her hip. Miguel immediately moved her to the side, just enough so that her ass was directly in front of my face again. This time, I could not resist; I buried my face in Kethrin's ass as she pushed back and Miguel pushed my head forward, letting me press my tongue deeply up her ass. I licked Kethrin and fucked harder into Katie, who still licked Kethrin's (now dripping) cunt and then I came violently, deeply, completely as Katie brought Kethrin to a climax, which covered her face with Kethrin's wetness.

Kethrin and I, both breathing hard, lay on both sides of Katie who began playing with one of her nipples and, again, masturbating. Kethrin lowered her head to Katie's other breast and flicked that nipple with her tongue while I brought my face up to Katie's mouth, savoring the wonderful, musky scent left there by Kethrin's streaming pussy.

The bed lowered under the weight of Miguel's return. I looked to see him kneeling between Katie's legs, stroking his dark, stiff cock while staring at Katie's pussy. Katie's hand, which was now smeared with my cum, reached out to him and he moved close enough for her to stroke his dick with him, giving it a thin coat of my cum. Kethrin turned my head to face her and pushed her tongue fully into my mouth, kissing me deeply, passionately, while she removed Katie's hand from her tight, hard nipple and wrapped it in both her arms, laying beside her again. She brought a leg up and pulled Katie's legs open, trapping one between both of hers. She looked to me and smiled and I did the same with Katie's other arm and leg, completely pinning her on her back. Miguel smiled, not unkindly, and lay above Katie. She looked quickly at me then Kethrin, her face a picture of uncertainty and tried to pull away from us. We held her firmly and, as she continued to struggle, Miguel lay down on her and slowly pushed forward, into her dewy pussy, while covering her mouth with a large but gentle hand. Katie screamed and stiffened, arching her body hard enough to lift Miguel with her. Her struggles resumed vigorously as Miguel began to fuck her with slow but massive strokes, grunting with pleasure, sliding his entire body forward to press his cock firmly up and into her.

Kethrin looked over the body of her boyfriend raping my girlfriend and held my eyes with hers. When I didn't look away, she smiled, leaned close to Miguel's ear, and said, "Fuck her. Rape her hard and deep. Fuck her good and fill her cunt with your cum."

She kept talking slowly and evenly to him and he continued to thrust into Katie who had abandoned her frantic struggling but still tried to pull free, working hard to free her hands and legs. Occasionally glancing at me and smiling, Kethrin urged him on to more and more, until I almost thought that he wouldn't be able to come. But he was waiting, pacing himself like a distance runner and I soon learned why. Katie suddenly stopped struggling and stiffened. Concerned, I turned to see her face. Her expression was a look of total surprise, her eyes wide, her lips parted slightly, breathing shallowly. She managed to move her eyes to meet mine before her orgasm ripped through her entire body, her nails dug into my hand, her head thrashed from side to side, and her legs flailed wildly. A low guttural groan came from her lips and her body arched even higher this time. Miguel threw back his head and moaned as he ground in her. And, then he also came, rhythmically jerking and pumping her pussy with a cock streaming wave after wave of cum deep inside her.

As soon as he finished coming, Miguel raised his weight from Katie and waited patiently for her to calm, which took a few minutes. When she could open her eyes again, they sought mine and when I smiled, she did, too. Only then did Miguel kiss her again and gently pull his soft penis from her twice flooded pussy.

Kethrin took his place between Katie's legs and very gently licked her, soothing her pounded lips, covering her own face with Miguel's cum. Miguel grabbed the back of my head and pushed me to Kethrin who also grabbed some of my hair and kissed me! I was too surprised to be repulsed and by the time I realized that I could taste Miguel's cum, I had also realized that it's taste was good, very good! I began to return her kiss and she shared all that was in her mouth with me as she and Miguel released my hair.

I stopped the kiss with a little squeeze of her Kethrin's breast and faced Katie who was now smiling broadly. I traded places with Kethrin and bent down to enjoy Katie's cummy cunt and smelled, licked, and sucked her until my penis was fully erect again! I raised my face and Katie shook her head. Miguel chuckled and pulled the tequila bottle from Kethrin's mouth, handing it to Katie. And, with one easy motion, he lifted Kethrin by the shoulders and pressed her down on the bed beside Katie. Both women cried out in surprise and Kethrin fought him ferociously, kicking and twisting until Miguel lay on top of her, pinning her to the bed. He smiled at me and said, "Want some?"

Kethrin went crazy. She tried everything to get up but Miguel's weight and strength prevented her. Her struggles did prevent Miguel from moving to let me get to her, though. Katie solved this by getting up and straddling Kethrin's face, facing Miguel (who moved only enough to let her), and pinning both of Kethrin's arms down with her legs. Miguel slid down Kethrin's body, now pulling her legs open and stopping to lick her pussy, getting it ready for me. I had leaned forward to suck her nipples until they were hard and full. Miguel slid even further down and, grasping her ankles tightly, he pulled them apart, opening her for me. Katie kissed me, reached under herself, pulled her hips apart and sat back, pressing her ass against Kethrin's mouth. Katie closed her eyes and rocked back and forth, wiping her ass on Kethrin's face while her pussy dripped Miguel's cum down Kethrin's chin and neck. She rose up and Kethrin groaned, straining her head up as far as it would go, her tongue fully extended and reaching for Katie's ass and Katie eased back down for her.

I was really eager to fuck her by then so I mounted Kethrin and pushed my cock into her as I slid my tongue back into Katie's pussy, licking her clit and sucking out more of Miguel's cum. Kethrin struggled as I entered her but both Katie and Miguel held her while I fucked her, pushing completely to the back of her pussy, withdrawing, pushing in again.

I heard both Miguel and Katie urging me on, encouraging me to fuck her harder and deeper, to stretch her cunt wide, to pound her. Miguel straddled our legs then lifted Kethrin's knees, still holding her tightly but spreading her even wider, allowing me to fuck her much harder and deeper still. She continued to fight back but couldn't move enough to prevent me from raping her.

Katie moaned and rose up again, exposing Kethrin's flushed face and lifting her pussy out of reach of my face. I slowed and eased my thrusting into Kethrin but her pussy felt so wonderful I could not stop fucking her. Katie used her hands to hold Kethrin's arms down while she skillfully turned around and faced away from me, then pinning Kethrin's arms with her legs again. This time, when she sat, Katie brought her opened cunt down and onto Kethrin's eagerly waiting tongue. Katie began rocking again, and then raised up high enough for me to slid my head under her and kiss Kethrin. We kissed for a long time while I continue to slide in and out of her pussy. She began to relax and Miguel released her knees, which she wrapped around my hips, pulling me to her as I pushed in and easing back as I withdrew. Katie also freed her, and she wrapped one arm around my back and the other around one of Katie's legs, bringing the soft, wet pussy above her back to her mouth.

Miguel swallowed some more tequila loudly and walked to the head of the bed. He kissed Katie and gently fondled her breasts. He kissed her cheeks and neck until she began to moan, then lifted her off Kethrin's face, laying her on her back beside us. Kethrin turned to Katie and they kissed while I slowed my tempo and savored the beauty of the pussy I was fucking, bending to lick and suck Kethrin's breasts and nipples. Miguel lay on top of Katie again, this time, slipping his tongue into her pussy and his cock into her mouth. Kethrin and I both watched as he slid in and out of her mouth and slurped noisily between her legs.

"Fuck me and come in me, Brent", Kethrin whispered and I was all too happy to oblige.

Miguel pulled his rapidly swelling penis from Katie and pushed me until Kethrin was above me, riding my cock while sitting on top of me. In almost no time at all, Kethrin came, grinding her pussy on my cock, moaning loudly. Miguel pushed her forward, lying flat on top of me and knelt behind her. He reached between his legs and waited for me to wrap my arms around hers and hold her tight. I couldn't see where he entered her but her gasp and jerking body told me all I needed to know. I then felt him pushing up her ass through the thin skin separating our cocks. Kethrin turned bright red and began to pant as Miguel fucked her ass, matching my rhythm by thrusting at the same time for a while then, complimenting my strokes by burying his prick fully as I withdrew - pulling back as I hit the back of her cunt. I couldn't hold back any more and pumped my cum in Kethrin, pulling down hard on her shoulders to force my cumming cock as deeply as possible in her.

I finally pulled my dripping penis from Kethrin's pussy and Katie surprised me by reaching between my legs, sucking and licking my penis, obviously enjoying the combined tastes of my cum and Kethrin's pussy.

Miguel rolled Kethrin on her stomach, spread her hips wide, and fucked her ass in long and slow strokes, rising up enough to let Katie and I watch his cock puncture her butt repeatedly. Katie scooted to the top of the bed, sat in front of Kethrin, and spread her legs again. I drank more tequila watching Kethrin eat Katie out and Miguel fuck Kethrin's ass. Miguel lifted Kethrin's face and took a turn eating Katie's pussy then let her go back to it. Katie came easily and just before Miguel and Kethrin came together. I lay my head on Kethrin's hips as soon as Miguel started to rise. He slowly pulled his penis, slick with cum, from Kethrin's ass and I immediately pushed my tongue up her butt. Miguel rubbed his cock on the side of my face and I slid my tongue from the ass I was licking and opened my mouth. Maybe it was the tequila; maybe I am really as bi-sexual as the others seemed to be. I only know that, when he put his (recently spent) soft penis into my mouth, I gladly sucked and licked it as I had seen both Katie and Kethrin do. I heard Katie chuckle this time and felt Kethrin moving to watch me but I never felt the need to stop. And, as Miguel stiffened in my mouth, I circled the head of his cock until he came yet again, grabbing the back of my head and pumping cum down my throat. The smell and taste of Kethrin's ass and his cum made me hard again and Katie and Kethrin took turns sucking me until I came. Since I was still holding Miguel's penis in my mouth, I have no idea whose mouth I came in!


We all lay down together and passed the bottle until it was empty. Miguel got another and we drank and played with each other for the rest of the night, stopping only when Miguel left to answer the door in the morning. Both he and Kethrin were late for their assignments but, for explanation, he invited the carny into the bedroom who got a good look at Katie, Kethrin and I, all still nude and coated with sweat, saliva, and cum. The carny laughed and laughed while we on the bed ignored him and continued to touch each other playfully, stopping for a passionate kiss here, a small lick there, a squeeze somewhere else. The carny said he wanted some, too, but that he was the responsible type! He promised to have their jobs covered for an hour, though.

Miguel gave him a swig of the tequila and he left, still laughing heartily.

* * * * *

Katie and I didn't make it back to the carnival that year. And, we never talked about what we had done. We did spend a lot more time together; in fact, we spent almost all of our free time together and made love as often as we could.

When the carnival came back the next year, we went together, like the time when Kethrin first met Katie. We found Kethrin right away, still working her magic with the rope ladder. She winked at us and pointed to another booth where we found Miguel. He, too, greeted us with a wink so Katie and I played the games and rode the rides then waited by the trailers for closing time.

LaJan
LaJan
14 Followers
12