Carny Ch. 04

Story Info
Steven takes Lacey to his home.
748 words
4.52
34.2k
2
0

Part 4 of the 10 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 05/02/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
velvetpie
velvetpie
1,283 Followers

We ate and played video games for almost three hours and Lacey laughed almost that entire time. Children and their parents flowed by, some giving us dirty looks as Lance and I toted her around but we didn't let her think about it. We played game after game and racked up the tickets, cashing them in for silly things like candy necklaces and plastic jumping frogs. Lance helped me load her into the car and I pulled out, heading back to the house.

"Maybe you should take me back."

"Why?" Lance asked from the back seat. "I thought you were spending the night."

"What about your parents? Surely they won't want me there."

"Our parents are dead." Lance blurted. Silence filled the car and I patted Lacey's hand when I saw the look on her beautiful face.

"They died in a car accident two years ago."

"Oh." She paused, taking my hand and linking fingers with me. "I'm sorry."

"It's okay. You didn't know." I sighed. "Lance and I have gotten over it somewhat."

"So you're raising your brother?"

"No, I'm raising him!" Lance yelled and we laughed.

I told her about how much I loved Lance and that we'd weathered the losses together. My little brother clapped me on the shoulder and I gave his hand a gentle squeeze. We'd been through a lot and I knew that he was probably fighting tears, as I was. No one should ever lose their parents to a car wreck, especially when you have to watch them waste away on ventilators. I pushed the horrible images away, turning to Lacey and my heart caught at the tears in her eyes.

"Don't cry, Lacey. Mom and Dad wouldn't want us to cry any more over them." I touched her cheek, letting my fingers linger. "So, are you spending the night or what?"

A squeeze of her hand was my answer and I welcomed the weight of her body settling against me as we headed to the house. I parked the car in the garage and Lance got the wheelchair out as the door wheezed shut. I asked Lance to go upstairs and straighten up while I helped her out of the car and when I opened the door, I had to stop and stare. Her thick stumps were perched over the edge of the seat and her skirt was up around her waist, exposing a trim waist and a tiny thong, a slight dusting of red peeking out.

"Like what you see?"

"Very much so." My cock suddenly awoke, plumping with blood and pinching against the confines of my jeans. I lifted her under her arms and set her into the chair, bending and giving her a hot kiss that left me flushed.

"Hey, that's not fair!" Lance came rushing over, throwing his arms around Lacey's neck. "I saw her first."

Lacey rubbed his arms and gave him a hug. "Lance, as much as I appreciate your attention, you're too young for me." I could tell that Lance was upset and Lacey held onto him when he tried to pull away. "But I would appreciate having a brother. It's always nice to have someone to talk to, someone I can trust."

I held my breath and waited for Lance to accept her words. "It's still not fair." He bent and tightened his arms around her neck. "But it's okay."

We went inside and Lance had brought a nightgown of Mom's down for Lacey, making tears flood her eyes again. I helped her into the bathroom and set her in the tub, running the shower and waiting patiently while she washed. When she was done, I wrapped her in a towel and took her back into the living room, letting her sit between my legs and lean back against me while I toweled her thick hair dry.

"This feels so nice."

"I'm glad." I set the towel down and put my arms around her, drawing her close and pressing a kiss to the side of her neck. She giggled. "I want you to feel nothing but loved and cared for."

"Thank you."

Her warm heat penetrated my body and she rotated her hips, grinding into my crotch. "I'll thank you properly later."

"Promise?" I turned her head and licked the rounded part of her ear. The shiver that went through her vibrated through me and we both softly moaned as our lips met again, her velvety tongue lightly stroking mine.

"Promise."

velvetpie
velvetpie
1,283 Followers