Carny Fun Ch. 02

Story Info
Her "fun" as a carnival sex slave continues.
2.3k words
4.23
113.7k
17

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 10/01/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JamieRed
JamieRed
118 Followers

The next day, when the carny broke and left town, I was tucked away in the bunk of Greg's RV, bound and gagged, a vibrator on low in my cunt. Waiting for the first rest stop.

I squeezed my eyes shut, images from the night before flashing through my head like painful lightning strikes. Mental photographs of the abuse Greg and Partner, whose name was Jim, had heaped on me in the back room of the booth, then again after they'd smuggled me into the run-down RV they called home.

Greg and Partner shared the RV with a tall, muscular black man named Dave and a petite lesbian, Realle. After the midway had closed, the breakdown began immediately. Before dawn, the trucks were loaded and ready to pull out. Everyone returned to the RV to grab a few hours sleep before heading north. The next location for the traveling fair was only 150 miles away, and they didn't open until the next Friday night -- almost three days from now.

Greg and Jim introduced me to Dave and Realle by cuffing my hands together and draping the chain between the cuffs over a hook Jim had imbedded in the ceiling. So there I stood, almost on tiptoe, gagged and naked, when they climbed the narrow steps into the RV.

Dave let out a low whistle as he circled me, his fingers tracing lightly over my skin, causing gooseflesh to pop out all over me. Realle gave a chuckle best described as evil, then dropped into a chair, watching.

Dave cupped one of my breasts, his thumb and forefinger pinching the nipple lightly. "Better tits than the last one."

"All natural," Greg said. "Tighter cunt, too. She protests, but she loves cock. Even got her to beg for mine."

I closed my eyes, wishing the nightmare away, even though I realized it had really only gotten started.

"How's her mouth?" Realle asked.

Jim stood up and came around behind me, one hand slapping my ass hard enough that I swayed forward, losing my footing. "Needs training. She'll get there."

My feet scissored in the air, trying to find the floor again, the weight of my body pulling hard on my shoulders and wrists. Jim steadied me, his huge hands closing around my waist. He reached up and unhooked the chain, and I fell forward against him. "Might as well get started now." He led me to the chair where Dave sat and ordered me to kneel in front of him.

I did and Dave gripped my hair at the back of my head, his voice low and commanding. "Take it out and get started, girly. I want a blow job to remember."

The grit of the floor ground into my knees as I fumbled for his jeans and unzipped them. The half-hardened cock I pulled out stiffened more as I stroked it, and when I closed my hands around it, my fingers didn't meet.

Jim released the gag from my mouth, but I barely had time to lick my lips before Dave shoved his huge cock between them. What followed was less blow job and more face fucking, as he braced the side of my head with one hand. The hand in my hair tightened until I cried out from the pain, and he plunged my head down, over and over, his cock repeatedly hitting the back of my throat.

I gagged, gasped, and tried to suck him. Saliva spilled out of my mouth and down over him, coating his cock, stomach, and balls. I grabbed his hips to steady myself, but he gave another order. "Massage my balls, bitch!" I reached between his legs and caressed him firmly, wishing this over with.

My world narrowed to the thrust of his cock in and out and the sounds of my slurping gags.

Glancing sideways once, my eyes widened when I realized that Realle was taking photos. She moved gracefully around us, almost like a fashion photographer, shooting my humiliation from every angle.

Suddenly, Dave groaned and pulled me away from him, shooting semen all over my face and breasts. It felt like a gallon of the white, sticky goo coated me, as Realle shot merrily away. The hot streams dripped down my cheeks, chin, and onto my tits.

Finished, Dave released me, shoving me to the floor. "The slut does have a sweet mouth."

Realle handed Greg the camera. "Put her back on the hook."

Dave lifted me off the floor, jerking my hands over my head and slipping the chain over the hook. He replaced the gag in my mouth and looked at Realle. "Now what?"

She merely smiled as she stepped closer. Silently, she lowered her head and her mouth closed over one nipple.

My breath lodged in my throat and I closed my eyes. I'd never been with a woman before and my mind screamed against it, but after the abuse I'd taken from the men, the gentleness of her lips and tongue felt like a refreshing shower. She inflicted no pain at all as she licked, kissed, and sucked on both breasts. I moaned, and she whispered, "Does that feel good?"

I nodded.

"How about this?" Her hand slipped lower, over my belly and between my legs. Her fingers caressed my clit, soft as a kitten, stroking lightly. I nodded again. She pressed deeper, and my arousal surged through me as her fingers worked firmly, thoroughly on the swelling, moist folds of my cunt. She focused again on my tits, nibbling the tight nipples over and over.

I groaned through the gag as my clit hardened and my lips opened to her caresses.

"You want to cum?"

I did. I didn't want to, but I did. I nodded.

One of her fingers pressed into my cunt, and I groaned again.

"You are wet, but I don't think you're ready to cum. Are you sure?" Her thumb did a circle around my clit and my hips bucked. Her fingers pulled out of me and spread my juices all over my labia.

"Maybe you are. Boys."

She stepped back and my eyes flew open as rough, masculine hands closed on my flesh. Dave grabbed my ankles and lifted, spreading my legs wide, and Jim ducked beneath them, straightening up in front of me, his rock-hard cock aimed for my cunt.

Behind me, Greg spread my ass cheeks, and I screamed against the gag as they both entered me, almost simultaneously. The thrusting pain of the double penetration felt like a fire spreading through my gut. Paused on the edge, I came quickly, my body twisting against them, my climax squeezing them in waves. They fucked me fast and hard, my body writhing between them as we all three came, the pain of the penetration wrapped in the rocking pleasure.

They pulled out, and I swayed, held up by the cuffs. Every inch of my body ached, and the sexual abuse and satisfaction had drained me emotionally and mentally. One of them unhooked me and I collapsed to the floor. Dave picked me up and sat me in one of the chairs. Jim released my gag as Realle brought me a bottle of water. I downed it eagerly.

Greg brought me a turkey sandwich and more water, and as I ate, Jim watched me for a moment, then spoke in a harsh, gravelly voice. "We will leave the gag off as long as you stay quiet. You scream or try to raise any alarm, you'll wear it from now on. Understand?"

I swallowed the last of the sandwich and nodded.

Realle sat on the table. "Good." She twisted toward me and spread her legs. "Now. My turn, bitch."

I stared at her. "What?"

Dave grabbed my hair and jerked me to my feet. I gasped as he shoved my head toward her crotch. "You have to serve all of us, you slut!"

I was a little off balance with my hands still cuffed, and I stumbled, my face landing between her legs. She laughed. "Make her eat me out, Davey baby."

"You got it, girl." Dave shoved my face roughly against her cunt. "Lick!"

I did. Fumbling the best I could with my cuffed hands, I spread her lips with my fingers and tongue. I licked up and down her slit, and she writhed beneath me, lying back over the table. Dave ground my head against her, and I sucked furiously on her moistening flesh. Her juices flowed freely, coating my nose, mouth, and chin, and I almost gagged from her scent.

Dave relentlessly guided me, his grip like iron on my hair, pulling it tightly. Suddenly, a hand pressed between my legs, and I jumped, groaning as two fingers shoved into my cunt, digging deep.

The moan vibrated against Realle, and she cried out in pleasure.

Two fingers, then three, roughly thrust into me, driving me rhythmically against her as my tongue found her clit. I licked hard against it, then pulled it into my mouth, sucking as if it were a tiny cock, while my fingers pushed deeper into her. By bracing my hands against my chest, I let the hard pulsing in my own cunt drive how fast I finger fucked her.

She screamed as I bit her clit, her body thrashing with spasms of pleasure. She grabbed my head on either side of Dave's hand and held my face against her as she came, streams of juice flowing around my face.

The hand pulled out of me and Dave yanked my head away from Realle as Greg took shot after shot of my pussy juice coated face.

* * *

By the time they tucked me into my bunk, my body carried a bone-deep soreness like nothing I'd ever felt. They had uncuffed my wrists, but shackled my ankle to the bunk. I sleep without dreams, waking when I heard them began to stir about, fixing breakfast.

Realle brought me a sausage biscuit and more water, but I was not allowed out of the bunk. From the activity in the RV, you'd never know they had me tucked away, their hidden sex slave.

They ate and got showers, then Dave murmured something about starting the truck, and he left the RV. I could hear diesel engines cranking up all over the parking lot, warming up for the trip. Dave returned, rubbing his hands together. "Man, I've got morning wood like you ain't gonna believe. I gotta have a fuck before we go."

Laughing to herself, Realle got the camera as Jim uncuffed my ankle and pulled me from the bunk.

"Sit her on the table and hold her arms behind her."

Jim did, pressing my elbows together, arching my back. Dave cupped my breasts and rubbed them together, his thumbs raking across the nipples. My body shuddered a bit, betraying me.

"You see it, boys? She loves having these titties squeezed and loved on. You saw it with Realle last night. Don't matter who's doing it."

My nipples had hardened, and he bent his head and sucked tightly on one. I sighed, the pleasure and arousal exquisite following the rough treatment. He licked and sucked one until it stood stiff, hard, and red. He moved to the other, still squeezing, massaging them both, as my pussy moistened and swelled.

He straightened and let his hands trail downward, pressing broad flat fingers into me, gently circling around the folds of flesh. I whimpered, my body arching.

"You like that, don't you, slut?"

I nodded and he lowered his head, sucking on my clit. My body jerked, close to climax, and I moaned as my head dropped back.

Dave stopped, unzipped his pants, and with one sharp thrust, drove his thick hard cock into me. I cried out and bit my lip as he pulled in and out. Pushing his hand between us, he circled my clit with his thumb.

"You want to cum, don't you, bitch?"

I nodded furiously.

"Say it."

"Please let me cum!"

His teasing of my clit increased, and my hips began to thrust in rhythm with his. "Tell me you're a whore who loves to fuck!"

"I'm a whore who loves to fuck! Please!"

Dave pulled his hand out and grabbed both my hips, speeding up his thrusts and climaxing quickly, withdrawing his cock and shooting his cum all over my belly and thighs.

"Finish her off, boys!"

I almost screamed, still needing to cum, as Greg stepped in and entered me, fast, hard, and wild. Realle circled, taking pictures as I begged to cum. Dave grabbed both breasts, slapping them hard and biting the nipples until I thought I'd pass out.

I finally climaxed with Jim, who followed Greg. I came with more power than I think I ever had, my body thrashing all over the table. Jim, too, shot his load all over my body.

Dave watched, grinning. Then just as Jim had squeezed the last drop onto my stomach, Dave went to a drawer in the kitchen and pulled out a black marker. Before I realized what he had planned, he scrawled S L U T across my chest.

"Just so you don't forget what you are." He looked at Jim. "Put a vibrator in her so she'll be ready for us when we stop." He dropped the marker back in the drawer. "Come on, Realle. We have a truck to drive."

They left, and Greg started the RV. Jim put me back in my bunk, cuffing my ankle again. He had a sly grin on his face as he retrieved a vibrator from a box and told me to spread my legs. He set it on low, inserted it, the pressed my thighs together. "Don't cum. Especially now that we know how much you love it."

Right. It's one thing to enjoy a good cum. Another entirely to wonder if you'll spend the rest of your life chained to a bunk.

The RV lurched as Greg released the brakes, and I clutched the bunk's mattress. One by one, the big rigs and RVs rumbled out of the parking lot, and the vibrator between my legs hummed merrily. All of us waiting to see what happened the next time we stopped...

JamieRed
JamieRed
118 Followers