Carny Girl

Story Info
Older man..Younger woman.
2k words
4.24
40.6k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As twenty year old Skye walked by the group of men standing near the concession stand, she braced herself for the catcalls and whistles that were inevitable. She knew it might be egotisical, but sometimes she wished she wasn't so pretty. She had been blessed with flawless skin and long golden hair and eyes that couldn't be described as plain blue. They were sky blue, hence her name, Skye.

More than once she had been told she had a figure that other girls would kill for, long shapely legs, tight round ass, gently sloping down from a tiny waist. Her breasts, that were little more than a handful, stood proud on her chest. Her nipples were a delicate shade of pink when erect.

Many men are intimidated by Skye's natural good looks. They thought they didn't stand a chance. Little did they know she loved all men. Young and old.

Skye's parents are carnies. In fact they had met at the tender age of eighteen, fell in love and had a Ferris Wheel wedding. Exactly one year later, Skye Marie Tanner was born. A golden child. Beautiful from day one.

Everyone working for the carnival kept an eye out for the children raised there. It was one big happy family. Skye was such a precocious child, she had all the men wrapped around her little finger, and she knew it.

Skye hated the winter time. It meant being stuck in University. When May rolled around, her excitement grew, knowing it would soon be time to hit the road. How she love travelling to the different parts of the country to renew old friendships with people she had met from each small town where they set up.

As Skye walked past the locals, she noticed one guy had not joined in on the whistling and yelling of the other men. She looked at him and smiled.

He smiled back, mouthing the word, "Hi".

Skye did the same. As she walked over to the carnival office, Skye felt his eyes on my back. She was glad she had worn her denim mini skirt and tank top. She was conscious of her hips gently swaying as she tried to slow her walk. Her heart raced at the thought of him watching her ass. He couldn't see, but she had a wide grin on her face.

Danny, the carnival manager, opened the office door.

"What are you grinning about?" he teased, her beauty always took his breath away.

"Nothing, Uncle Danny," Skye replied, not wanting to share her secret with him.

"Okay, let's open up!" Danny barked at the workers, who had gathered in front of the big office trailer.

Rick, one of the ferris wheel boys, walked Skye to her ticket box as was the custom for all the ticket sellers. Skye wasn't really paying attention to his small talk. She was searching the crowd for the nice looking man who had said hi to her.

Skye was very busy during the first few hours.

The sun had just began to set when she heard a gentle voice say, "One ticket please."

Automatically she ripped the ticket off the roll and reached for the money without bothering to look up.

"Thank you," she heard the male voice say, "when do you get a break?"

Surprised, Skye looked up to see the most beautiful smokey grey eyes she had ever seen. It was him! The guy from earlier. Skye smiled, her mouth suddenly so dry, she could hardly speak.

"I should get a dinner break soon," Skye finally managed to tell him.

"Great, do you mind if I buy you dinner?" the handsome stranger asked.

"Yes, I would like that," she told him, "my name is Skye Tanner, what's yours?"

"James, my name is James Wallace," he told her, with a broad grin.

Just then Sky's relief showed up. She opened the back door and left the small ticket booth.

"Where would you like to eat?" James asked her.

Skye thought for just a minute and replied, "I know just the place."

Grabbing his hand, Skye pulled James through the crowd. She dodged in and out of the throngs of people, with James racing to keep up with her. She lead him off the carnival grounds to the area where all the tents and trailers were set up. When they reached her trailer, Sky unlocked the door. Skye had just turned twenty and the trailer was a gift from her parents.

"Come on in," she told James, "make yourself at home."

James looked around the small neat trailer. There wasn't a thing out of place. He took a seat at the table. Skye opened the small fridge and pulled out potato salad, cold cuts, and rolls.

As she set the table, Skye noticed James watching her. She could feel her nipples pressing against her bra and she knew her panties were moist. It always happened when she was alone with a man. As she sat across from James, Skye squirmed uncomfortably in her seat.

James and Skye made small talk as they ate. She noticed several times he was staring at her breasts, which made her nipples harden. She knew that was apparent to him too. During the course of the conversation, Skye found out James was 45 years old.

Several days later James asked Skye out for Friday night. Skye told him it was difficult to get an evening off but she could meet him after they closed for the night.

"I will pick you up at the gate at midnight," James said, grinning at the sexy girl.

Later that night James picked her up.

She was dressed in a pale pink summer dress. He appreciated the fact that she wasnt wearing a bra. Her nipples were pressing against the fabric of her dress. He fought the urge to take them into his mouth and suck on them.

"Hi!" Skye gushed.

"Hi yourself ," James smiled, "you look fantastic!"

As they drove off, James kept glancing at Skye, watching the rise and fall of her ample chest in the glow of the dashboard light. He wanted so badly to bury his face in her cleavage. He was mesmerized by her. Skye was conscious of him staring at her tits, which caused them to harden under her dress. She knew he could see the outline of them pressing against her dress. Nervously, she cleared her throat and shifted in her seat.

James tried to concentrate on his driving, but it was useless. He couldn't stop looking at this beautiful creature. Skye smiled to herself, knowing she was driving him crazy. She spread her legs slightly, causing her dress to ride up on her thighs. The gentle breeze coming in the open window, swirled around her legs, lifting her dress even more. The cool air felt delicious against Skye's moist panties.

James watched as Skye lay back against the seat and spread her legs. He was hoping the breeze would lift her skirt higher.

Suddenly Skye sat forward, and unfastened her seatbelt. He watched as she lay back against the passenger door and spread her legs wide, and moved her hand down between her thighs. Her fingers dipped into the waistband of her panties and her hand moved down to cover her pussy. A soft moan escaped her lips as she slid her fingers along her slit.

James felt his cock react to the sight before him. Skye pushed a finger between her pussy lips, causing a sudden gush of her fluids to soak her panties. He watched the wet spot on the crotch of her panties grow larger.

He knew he had to find some place to park, or he would explode. He pulled into a narrow logging road and drove into the woods far enough so they wouldn't be seen from the main road.

The moment he turned off the car, he turned to Skye and pushed her back onto the seat. She placed one foot on the dashboard and the other foot on the back of the seat. James pushed her dress up around her waist and just looked at her wet panties.

"Eat me," Skye moaned, "eat my pussy."

James laid a hand on her knee and slowly slid it down her inner thigh to the soft area where her thighs meet her pussy. He allowed his fingertips to slide along the edge of her panties on each side. Leaning forward, he followed his fingers with his tongue. Licking her along the edge of her panties.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm," Skye moaned, pushing her hips forward, wanting more.

James slid his hands into the waistband of her panties and pulled them down over her hips. Skye lifted her ass, helping him remove the skimpy lace panties.

When Skye was totally exposed to him, James groaned at the sight of her perfectly shaped hairless pussy. Her pussy lips were swollen, causing them to gape open, exposing just a hint of soft, pink folds of skin. Her clit could be seen poking out from it's protective hood. Her womanly scent caused his cock to swell even more.

Skye licked her lips as she watched James struggle with his zipper to release his throbbing cock.

James moved down between Skye's legs, sliding his tongue along the edge of her thighs. He licked and sucked on her pussy lips, pulling on them with his mouth. Skye moaned and groaned as James worked her wet pussy.

When his tongue circled her swollen clit, Skye grabbed James by the hair and pushed his face into her wetness. James covered her throbbing clit with his mouth and rapidly flicked it with the tip of his tongue, sucking and flicking at the same time.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhh Jamessssss!" Skye cried out, "I'm cummmiiiinnnnnnnggggg!"

Skye ground her hot cunt harder against James's face. Her juices gushed forward, filling his mouth. James slurped and licked her oozing cunt, almost licking her dry.

By this time, James's cock was rock hard, wanting release. Skye sat up and wrapped her hand around his swollen member. James groaned as Skye moved her hand back and forth on his rigid shaft. Precum covered the head causing it to glisten.

Skye leaned forward and gently eased her tongue around the head, licking up his precum as quickly as it gathered in the tiny slit. She dipped the tip of her tongue into his peehole, sucking up more of his fluid. James laid his hand on the back of her head, encouraging her to take more of his cock into her warm mouth.

Skye did as he wanted and allowed his cock to slide into her open mouth. James moaned as he watched her lips slide up the shaft towards his balls. When the head nudged the back of her throat, James felt a bit of resistance till Skye relaxed her throat muscles and pushed further so the head eased into her throat.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!" James groaned loudly.

Never had anyone sucked his cock like Skye was now. She swallowed again and again, encouraging his cock to slide deeper in her throat. The contractions around the head of his cock felt heavenly. James threw his head back, thrusting his hips forward.

Skye pulled back along the length of his shaft, sucking all the way. Then she worked her way down the shaft again. working his cock in and out of her mouth. Faster and faster she worked, till James was fucking her mouth and throat with total abandon. Each time James pulled his cock out of her mouth, her tongue flicked around the head, driving him totally insane.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Skye, I'm going to cum!" James cried out.

With one final thrust forward, James felt his cum rocket out of the end of his hard cock. Skye swallowed hard again and again as each spurt filled her mouth. Gradually the shots diminished, till James was totally drained for the moment. Skye continued to lick and suck his still hard cock. She licked him clean.

When she had finished, Skye looked up at James and smiled. She knew it was going to be a good week.