Caro

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Always, Gabriella," he says.

Her hand reaches downwards, to rub in small circles between my shoulders. "Caro?"

My voice is not as firm as Jonathan's. It spills out between his thrusts, barely a yelp. "Y-yes?"

"Will you accept his passion?" She asks. "Will you open your body to his emissions, and let him make you whole?"

Our bodies are soaked in sweat. I feel the dampness of the lube, diluted with our furious effort, slip down the backs of my legs. I cry out against Gabriella's twat. "Yes!"

Jonathan's hand at my hip tucks under my clenched stomach. His fingers brush against the edges of my bush. My cock sways upwards against his knuckles, as if it were begging for his attention. I no longer need to fuck myself back against his thrusts, he has gripped me so firmly that all he needs to do is tense the muscles in his arms and my body complies, hurling it so hard against him that I feel his bristling, masculine fur tickle against my exposed fuckhole.

Gabriella chuckles. I sense her smile, in the way her hands squeeze my body. "Then say please."

I choke it out. "Please!"

"Oh, but Jonathan may not understand your request, caro. You must say 'please fill my waiting hole with your searing, masculine cum."

"Please!" I scream, so loud the people in the apartment next door must hear me, even at this late hour. "Please fill my waiting hole with your searing..."

Jonathan's hips have not slowed even a hint. His slamming throws me forward, thrusting my face into Gabrielle's soft, plush stomach. I am parted from her cunt. My nose tucks up under her nightgown and dips into her bellybutton, the small crevice dappled with sweat. I sob out from the pain of his aggressive use and from, beneath that, the pleasure of it.

Gabriella's finger curls through my hair. "But you must finish, or he may not."

"Please," I can only stand whimper those final few words, the sound muffled, my lips hiding themselves against her giving flesh. "...your masculine cum!"

Jonathan grips me under my arm and drags me upwards. I am face to face with Gabriella, whose mouth holds a bemused smile. She is pinching at one of her nipples, exposed and evident under her nightgown. Jonathan's teeth gnash against the side of my neck, and I tilt my head to give him access. He stabs into me now with a frantic and jerking pace. Vertically, he thrusts, again, and again, and then...

A white-hot wash stretches me almost to bursting. His cum is like a fire inside of me, and I can barely discern the heat it imbues in my loins from the swelling sensation of my guts stretching to accommodate the massive load spewed from his massive cock.

I cry out in anguish, and my own cock spasms in reply, spraying its own load—weak, compared to my first, and undeniably small, compared to the gallons of spunk that Jonathan unleashes into body—across Gabriella's legs, where it slides down her smooth skin in sticky rivulets.

I pant, and pant, and pant, but no amount of breathing can ease the overfull feeling of another man's spunk trapped inside my body. Jonathan's hands embrace my chest. His lips kiss away the sweat and anxiety from my shoulder. His hips rock against me, but his orgasm is long-since finished. I can feel his cock slipping and receding, until it finally pulls itself from me with a sticky jerk and rolls across the inside of my firm buttocks. My arms are limp at my sides. My body slumped, but for Jonathan's hands holding it up, I can barely even think to keep my head raised.

Gabriella casts her eyes downwards, to observe my streaming, barely hard cock, and the feeble load I have spread across her perfect skin. My cum drips off of her body like runny icicles and leaves dappled sploches on the hardwood.

"It seems we will not require your exquisite tongue, Jonathan."

Jonathan's strong chest blooms and falls against my back, tickling my body with the silky material of his shirt. "Then I am disappointed," he says.

"There is no room for disappointment, Sig. Jonathan, not after the wonderful display you boys have shared with me." Gabriella's soft palm embraces my cheek, turning my gaze to her. "Can you stand, or do you need time to recover?"

"I-I can stand..." I say, though barely, as Jonathan's returning kisses against my neck throw electricity through my dazzled brain.

"Then stand, and recuse yourself to the toilet. As you sit, you may think about the feeling of Jonathan's expressive fluids slipping out of your body, and the passion they represent. The passion your lovely body drew out of him, and the passion you both drew out of me."

Her hand draws soft lines across my cheek. I tilt my head with need for her affection. "I will tend to your messes, just this once, and then I will see to Jonathan's needs, should he have any remaining."

I pull myself to my feet on legs like jelly, risking a furtive glance at Jonathan, who spares me a wink before he rights himself. His large hands tuck his swollen and dripping cock into his slacks before he stands. As I hasten away I try not to think too hard about the fire that burns across my cheeks, or about the heaving of my chest that will not recede.

I turn back to look before exit the living room. Jonathan has stepped forward, so that he can wrap his fingers around the back of Gabriella's neck and draw her into a deep kiss. Her lips part, and her eyes close. She reciprocates eagerly, and I would pay more mind to the ache of jealousy in my gut if the spill of Jonathan's seed down my body did not compel me to the bathroom.

***

Thanks so much for reading Caro! If you liked this story (or even if you didn't!), please feel free to rate it, comment on it, or reach out to me with feedback. :)

~Zoh

12