Carol

Story Info
A Trannie tries to hide her secret.
2.2k words
3.72
69.2k
7

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 11/14/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
doctordc
doctordc
10 Followers

What can I say about Carol? She's a wonderful woman full of all the quirks that any woman would have, but there was something different about her. From the very start, I was in love with Carol and I eventually became obsessed with her. This is a story about a man and a woman who were on a fast freight train toward disaster. It's a story about love, hate, blackmail and deceit. It takes place at a large brokerage firm in St. Louis, Crenshaw and Associates. Let's begin, shall we.

I first became aware of Carol one day about two years ago, shortly after she started working at Crenshaw. I would see her in the hall, she never spoke, she never even looked up at me as we passed each other. She was always the stereotypical studious secretary type, hair in a bun, glasses, the kind of girl that a man dreams of having transform into a raving beauty and fucking his brains out. I always like to fantasize about what Carol might be wearing under her ankle length skirt and her high button, long sleeve blouses. She would have been at home in a 19th century office environment. I would see her often as she walked about, head down, carrying an armload of documents to one department or another. She worked in Accounting, by far the busiest department here at Crenshaw, I work in IT.

I'm sitting at My desk one day, it's a boring day and I decided to do some server maintenance, and it's the day that literally changed our lives forever, mine for the better and Carol's for the worse. I'm doing a routine file cleaning and when I'm done, I have all these, non business related files to deal with. We usually just compress them and give them a label and a date of removal and send them to an archive destination that is reserved for that type of file. They remain there for about three months and then they are automatically deleted forever. I don't know why, probably just sheer boredom, I decided to check some of these out. I found various web sites, sports pages, even a few visits to porn sites, not too unusual. I was just about to quit playing around when I saw about forty entries marked, accounting/carolkline/yahoo/inbox. So, I opened them, one by one. I spent the next three hours learning the deep dark secrets that I'm sure Carol would have wanted to keep that way. I copied the files to a CD and stuffed it in my jacket pocket and sent the files to a location where I knew they would not be destroyed but they would also be safe from onlookers. I went home that day, with the CD in my pocket, not really knowing what I would do with it, but it gave me a warm, fuzzy feeling knowing it was there.

I managed to keep this to myself, sneaking in and spying on Carol from time to time. She wasn't very smart opening her private email on the company computer, that just isn't safe, especially when you have perverts working in IT, like me. I read her private email every day, I had her username, I had her password, I had everything except Carol. That was going to change very soon. She got a lot of letters from a man in Kansas City, his name was David but she called him Daddy. From what I got out of the emails, Daddy and Carol would get together about once every two months and have a great time. Daddy was into BDSM and Carol was his pet. The emails just after a meeting were especially juicy, they seemed to be more than willing to relive every moment in their correspondence. It got to the point where I could almost time when the next meeting was going to be even without reading what they wrote. But by far the most interesting tidbit I got was something about Carol, something that I would have never been able to see, had it not been for my vantage point. What I found out was that Carol was a guy. Yeah, you got it, a cock sucking, cum swallowing chick with a dick, a shemale, a transvestite, a guy with tits. God Damn.

I remember my first reaction to this bit of news was one of shock, I felt betrayed, jilted, that feeling you have when your best girl dumps you for someone who has a nice car. But at the same time, I felt drawn to her as I have never been drawn to a woman before. I can safely say I have never in my life ever thought of sucking a dick but somehow the idea of playing with hers and maybe even putting the fucking thing in my mouth became a fantasy for me. The longer the fantasy ran, the more I wanted it to become reality, I wanted this woman more than I've ever wanted a woman in my life. She became my obsession. I thought about going into this the conventional way, sending her a note, asking if we could have coffee together, and then eventually that might lead to bigger and better things, but Carol was a stranger to everyone. She didn't date, she rarely ate in the cafeteria or spent her break time with the other employees. To say she was a loner was an understatement of Guinness Book proportion. There just had to be a way.

I went home one evening with nothing in particular on my mind, my car was in the shop so I was bussing to work and back. The thing about taking the bus is that it gives you time to put your mind in neutral, take a mental breather. Then, in a flash, it came to me, nobody knows about her, they can't. She absolutely had to keep this a secret, and she would probably do anything to be sure her secret was safe. Suddenly I realized that I had the vehicle I needed to obtain what I had wanted for so long. My plan to blackmail her was beginning to formulate, by the time I got home, I really had it all figured out.

The next day at work, about 9:00 AM, Carol got her first email from J C Cutter, an alias I chose to do my dirty work. I told her that I knew she was a guy and wouldn't it be awful if this got out, she would surely lose her job. It was a pretty simple down and dirty letter not really demanding anything, just something to get her wheels turning.

Fifteen minutes past from when I sent that first email and she came right back, "Please, please don't tell. Do you want money, I don't have much but I'll scrape something up."

Of course, my response was, "Carol, I'm not the least bit interested in money." and left it at that.

I kept sending emails, more and more frequently. I knew she had a meeting planned with Daddy on the 23rd of November. I had a little over three weeks to convince her that it would be in her best interest to reserve some of her time on the 23rd for me. I was feeling pretty good about myself, being so crafty and playing this oh so perfectly. She was like a Stradivarius, perfectly in tune and what beautiful music we would make when we met. It didn't matter to me that she was doing it against her will, as a matter of fact, the idea that I was taking her forcibly only heightened the anticipation. I found myself masturbating six, seven times a day, just thinking about our night together. And of course, it was icing on the cake that Daddy was going to pay for it all. Poor Daddy, he's the real chump in this story, he just wanted his Carol and I robbed him, clever me.

So, I'm still riding the bus, it appears that parts for a 72 BMW are hard to find, and I have this thought. Carol had asked if I wanted her to wear something special for me and of course, I laid out the usual sexy clothing bill of fare that every man likes, stockings, heels, garter belt, short skirt. But I just started thinking that Carol really needs to start dressing a little differently all the time. So, I send her an email and I tell her the bad news. "Get some nice clothes, something with a hemline around the knee or higher and wear stockings and heels"

She writes back, "Please, no, the girls will think I have a boyfriend, or maybe worse, don't make me change how I dress."

"It's no use Bitch, I want to see you in a nice dress, something with a little sex appeal starting Monday. And I want you to smile and make eye contact with me when you pass me in the hall."

She writes, "How will I know you?"

"You won't, you'll have to smile and make eye contact with all the men, just to make sure." I also instructed her to be in the Executive Conference Room at 3:00 PM on Monday. I have her calling me Sir by now, just as a showing of respect. It's the least she can do, don't you think? I've instructed her to sit on the table facing the web cam that we use for online conferences. I've told her I will call her on the phone and we'll have some phone sex. I tell her to play with her clitty and masturbate to completion. And the bitch did it. Up till now, I was bluffing, I only had her emails and she could have gotten out of that maybe if she was smart. But now, I had video, she was mine to do with whatever I pleased, and I mean whatever.

Daddy

"Carol, I just wish there was something, anything I could do to help"

"I'm afraid that isn't going to be possible, he is going to use both of us."

"There has to be a way, let me think about it."

Carol and Daddy were reduced to only one form of communication that they felt safe that J C Cutter wasn't tapping into, Messenger. It was through these chats that a plan began to form between the two of them that would turn the tables on Mr. Cutter.

November 7th, Yahoo Messenger:

"Carol, My love, I miss your sweetness, I'm afraid Mr. Cutter is going to deflower you."

"Oh, Daddy, I will always be Your sweet little girl, I will never change from that when I am with You. I adore You and I always will."

"What upsets you the most, maybe I can offer some moral support?"

"I think it's the clothing, he makes me masturbate every day in the conference room while he watches me. He records it all on video. He makes me wear a new dress ever day, he says he likes to think of a benefactor for me. He's given me a lot of money to buy clothes and shoes, get my hair and nails done. It's very expensive to be fashionable, I never realized."

" Money? How much money has he given you so far?"

"Almost $3,000."

"Three Thousand Dollars!! Where does a fagot from IT get that kind of money?"

"I don't know but he puts it in my desk while I'm gone. Always $100 bills. He gave me $500 and then $700 and then the last time $1500."

"Carol, I'm thinking we may have found Mr. Cutter's Achilles' Heel."

"What on Earth do you mean, Daddy?"

"Carol, think about it, he doesn't make that kind of money. He's a cocky bastard that thinks he can get away with anything. You work in one of the largest brokerage houses in the U.S. Put it all together, Carol. You work in Accounting for Christ sake."

"You think he's stealing it from the firm? I guess it's possible. IT guys are in the safe all the time, they have to change out the video cartridges in the security cameras."

"OK Carol, do you think you can get him to give you more money? Can you do this, Carol, you have to be the best actress you can be, we're talking Academy Award here. If he gets on to you, he might get violent."

"I can do it, Daddy, I know I can. But, even if I can find the paper trail, there's always a paper trail, it won't lead me to a person."

"What do you mean?"

"Well, when the IT guys go in, they log in on a computer. They use a special pass code that doesn't necessarily reflect which one of them did the video maintenance that day. I won't know which guy it is, I'll just be able to find out if it's being done. I still won't have anything on him."

"OK, get him to leave more money in your drawer, get the documentation you need to prove someone from IT is taking money from the safe. Then sit on it. Put it in a safe place and bring a copy of it to our meeting on the 23rd. Until then, you'll have to be a good little girl and do all he wants, no matter how distasteful. When you meet with him at My motel room, you'll unload it on him. Tit for Tat, girl, he leaves you alone and you will keep his secret. That's how we have to play it. I'll make sure he doesn't get violent."

"Oh Daddy, You are a genius, I love you, Daddy."

To be continued:

doctordc
doctordc
10 Followers