Carol: A Final Anthology

Story Info
Scraps and stories not previously submitted.
27.1k words
34.7k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the last of the Carol stories (at least for now). She is a wonderful friend who allowed me to explore some of our shared fantasies. I hope I touched her in some way too.

All characters are of legal age. These vignettes are shown in the order they were written.

~ * ~

Blaine Humiliates Carol By Bring a Date on Their Date!

Originally, this was to be the third chapter of the "Carol" series.

Carol was sitting at a table in the bar when Blaine strolled in at half eight. She'd already been sitting for almost an hour having arrived early, not wanting to chance missing him. She'd thought of little but his cock since she stepped out of that taxi early that afternoon. She smiled brightly as she stood to wave him over.

Carol's hair was done up beautifully, her makeup was impeccable, and Blaine met her smile with his. He didn't know it but she'd just come from the spa where she'd had the full treatment: manicure; pedicure; face, foot, and body massage; mudpack and facial (the other kind); makeup and hair from professionals the entertainment industry used. Carol couldn't look more beautiful than she did right then.

Before the spa Carol had gone shopping. She needed something other than that cum stained business suit she'd worn when returning to her office. What she bought was a stunning, body hugging red cocktail dress with a plunging neckline and a hemline so short it barely covered the tops of her stockings when standing and displayed her suspenders seductively when seated.

The matching push up bra and thong set, Blaine would find out later, were definitely not white but were sheer and showed her white skin beneath. She had definitely pulled out all the stops to make him desire her for the evening. She'd missed what they'd had and put plans with her boyfriend on hold in favor of an evening sucking his cock.

Since that blowjob in the taxi, getting Blaine's dick back into her mouth, feeling that strange throbbing she got from offering one-way oral pleasure to black cock had been her sole focus. She wanted to make sure his liquid offerings would be teased up to yield the maximum fluid volume.

Carol's bright, shining complexion suddenly paled when she saw the gorgeous blonde clutching Blaine's arm as they approached her table. He wondered if the real horror was that he'd brought another woman or that she was wearing almost exactly the same dress as she...except shorter...with greater cleavage.

"Carol, this is Jessica," Blaine said, introducing his two dates. "Jessica, this is Carol, the woman I was telling you about."

"The slut?" Jessica asked widening her eyes, staring at Carol with disdain.

Jessica wanted Carol to know she was her competition for the evening. Carol was shocked, stunned. She could have been pushed over with the proverbial feather. This other woman, dressed as she was thought Carol a slut? Worse, it was obvious Blaine had told her about Carol...very intimate things.

"I met Jessica in the bar last night. She thinks she wants to fuck me. Tell her," Blaine said to Carol.

Carol wouldn't give up so easily. She knew Blaine liked what she did with his cock, liked her whole approach, her attitude about sucking his cock. If this Jessica thought she was going to get some of that cum she'd taken an afternoon to prepare for, she'd have to fight for it.

"You don't want to fuck him," Carol told Jessica.

"He can't be that big," Jessica said.

"He's that big," Carol answered.

"No cock is too big," Jessica replied with a nervous assurance.

"What's too big?" Carol asked her. Jessica held her hands a frightening ten inches apart. Carol just laughed.

"Seriously?" Jessica asked.

"Seriously," Carol answered.

"So you just..." Jessica wondered.

"Blow him," Carol told her matter-of-factly. Blaine got the distinct feeling that Carol was enjoying her intimate confession to this complete stranger.

"Your hair looks nice," Blaine said changing the subject although he wasn't sure why. He stroked the slicked back blonde locks above Carol's temple. "Looks like they got all that mess out of it from earlier...unless that's what they used to hold it in place."

Carol kicked him under the table.

Carol and Jessica drank wine; Blaine drank beer. They talked about different things including his dick.

"Jessica," Blaine said at one point, "see that young guy sitting over there?" He was sitting at the next table, opposite Carol. Jessica nodded.

"Watch this. Flash him, Carol."

"That's inappropriate Blaine," Carol grumbled

"Why is everything an argument with you?"

"Because you ask the most impossible things of me."

"How is "most impossible" even a term? If it's not possible, it can't be done. There are no degrees of impossibility."

"Come on Blaine," Jessica said, coming to Carol's defense, "I knew what she meant. You don't need to make her feel bad."

"The thing is she likes to be difficult. She knows she's going to flash that kid her pussy, she just wants to add some drama to..."

"OK," giggled Jessica, "from the look on his face, she just flashed him!"

"You want to give it a go too?" Blaine asked Jessica.

"Goodness no!"

"Maybe another night," Blaine told Jessica. "Are you legs still open?" he asked Carol.

"Good heavens no. You want me to get arrested?"

"Who's going to call the bobbies? Him? He'd crawl over here on his hands and knees if he thought you'd let him eat you. Open your legs and keep them open. Give him a good look."

"Blaine, you're embarrassing Carol."

"Are they open?" Blaine asked.

"Yes," Carol answered.

"Leave them open until I tell you to close them."

"Blaine, don't humiliate her."

"She's an exhibitionist, Jess. She gets off on being humiliated."

"I thought they just liked to shock people."

"That's what shocking means. It's doing something outrageous that if others, her friends, found out, she'd be ashamed. It's the prospect of getting caught and humiliated that gives her a buzz."

In addition to showing her knicker-covered pussy to the lad across the way, Carol was also being discussed by a black man and white woman who spoke like she wasn't there. Blaine, this man she whose admitted slut she was, this man for whom she'd broken an appointment with her soon-to-be fiancé, was using her as bait to seduce another woman. Carol had never been so embarrassed in her life.

"Legs still open?" Blaine asked her.

"Yes."

"Open them wider, really show him."

Both Blaine and Jessica watched Carol move to widen herself. She was flushed and breathing unevenly. Even Jessica had become silent. Even as Carol become increasingly excited, Blaine saw her cast a sideways glance at Jessica's cleavage that threatened to spill out all over the table.

"Are you wet?" Blaine asked rubbing Carol's arm gently.

"Yes."

"What about you, Jessica?" he asked. "Are you wet too?"

"A little."

"I think it's time we get started," Blaine said.

"Where are we going?" Carol asked when they were in the taxi.

"I thought we'd do it at your place. Jess could see my cock. You could show her the ropes so to speak."

"Don't be daft! Andy's there."

Carol was so concerned about her boyfriend she didn't even protest that Blaine had proposed that another woman watch as she sucked him off.

"Just call him," Blaine said.

"What am I supposed to do? Let him watch as well?"

"You'll think of something...or let him. I don't mind. He won't be the first white guy to watch his girl blow black cock."

Blaine had begun making out with Jessica in the back of the taxi. It infuriated Carol not just because he paid no attention to her issue with Andy, but also because he'd never kissed her. Not like he was kissing Jessica anyway. Blaine had given Carol exactly one peck on the lips one time. When Carol had asked him about it, he told her he thought it more special if they reserved her mouth for his dick.

"Call him and tell him you're bringing a couple of friends home," Blaine told Carol and went back to making out with Jessica.

Carol became even madder when she saw Jessica's lipstick on Blaine's face. And madder still when he started feeling Jessica up. In their entire relationship, Blaine had never once touched Carol's breast yet here he was, sticking his big black paw into another woman's dress and plopping out a luscious tit.

To make things worse, if that were even possible, Carol looked into the rear view mirror and saw the scruffy driver ogling Jessica with her breast bare and her legs splayed like she were visiting the gynecologist. Carol took out her anger by dialing her mobile.

"Andy," Carol purred as Blaine sucked at Jessica's breast, "I'll be home in a few minutes...yes, the meeting ended early...listen, I'm bringing a couple of friends with me...just friends I met...OK, see you in a few."

Jessica was stuffing her titty back into her dress and freshening her lipstick when the trio pulled up to Carol's home.

"Wait," Carol told Blaine as they were about to exit the taxi. "I don't think Andy will understand this," Carol said as she began removing red smudges of Jessica's lipstick from his mouth. Despite everything, the humiliations of the bar, the flashing, the taxi ride, or perhaps because of it, Carol was incredibly excited and the prospect of sucking black cock had her legs wobbling as they walked to the door.

"Sweetheart," Carol said, giving Andy a peck on the lips in greeting, "these are my friends Jessica and Blaine."

"Pleased to meet you," said Andy, his jaw having dropped at the way Jessica and his girlfriend were dressed. He was so disoriented he didn't even ask how Carol knew them. That would be an explanation she'd have to come up with later.

"I've never seen you in a dress like this," Andy stated, running a finger along the strap of Carol's outrageous attire. You were at a meeting?"

"More a gathering for drinks," Carol told him. "Could you be an absolute darling and pop round to that wine shop for a bottle of that red? You know the one; I can never remember the name. I've just gushed to them about it and they want to try it."

"I-I...uh," Andy stumbled.

"That's a dear," Carol told him practically pushing him out the door.

The door latch hadn't even caught when Carol was on her knees. Blaine had his arm around Jessica's waist and she around his as they watched Carol fish black cock from Blaine's fly.

"Oh shit!" Jessica groaned when she first saw it...less than half hard.

Carol began sucking immediately and Blaine grew quickly in her hot, wet mouth. He took a step backward to let Jessica get a better perspective on just how long it was. Carol's head was almost a foot from his groin as she nibbled on his dickhead.

"Oh my god!" Jessica exclaimed. "I can't believe it. I've never seen anything like it."

Where Carol should have been humiliated, she took pride instead. All the jealous pangs she'd endured earlier as Blaine offered his attention to his other date were now swept away. At the most critical moment of the evening, it was Jessica that was jealous of her.

"I wish I were her Blaine," Carol heard Jessica tell Blaine. "Are you really going to let me do that to you?"

"Perhaps," Blaine told Jessica so Carol could hear. "We'll have to see what's left. Carol gets to feed first."

"I don't care if you can't even get it up; I still want to suck it. Please?"

By that time Blaine was cumming. Down Carol's throat as usual to start, then all over everything, especially her face and new dress. By the time he had settled down, Carol had sat back on her buttocks and was cleaning her face and hands, sliding the escaped cum into her mouth. A bead of cum formed at Blaine's cock slit and began to dangle. Jessica moved her fingers and scooped it up.

"Would you mind if I tasted it?" she asked Carol.

Blaine's pretty, mature, white, mouth slut shook her head and Jessica licked her fingers clean.

"Oh Blaine, that tastes delicious!"

Carol was back at Blaine's cock again, cleaning it, polishing it with her mouth, tugging at it with her hands, eagerly seeking a second erection. He didn't disappoint and Carol went right back to work. Carol had just finished swallowing the second load when they heard Andy's key in the lock.

"Shit!" Carol shouted under her breath and scrambled upstairs.

Blaine pushed Jessica in front of him so he could put his cock away just as Andy returned.

"Where's Carol?" Andy asked as soon as he stepped into the room.

"She's gone up to change. Something spilled on her dress earlier. Actually, I was the culprit. I can be quite clumsy at times. Listen," Blaine continued holding up his cell phone," I'm needed back in town rather urgently..."

"Well then," Andy said, "it was very nice to meet you both. Perhaps we can have more time in the future."

"You can count on it," Blaine said shaking hands.

"Here, take this along," Andy said handing Blaine the bottle of wine. "Let us know what you think of it. It's a favorite of ours.

Blaine tried to decline but Andy insisted. "Tell Carol we'll call," Blaine said as Jessica and he stepped into the street. Blaine felt guilty about taking a gift from a man for, essentially, fucking his girlfriend's mouth.

~ * ~

Playing Pool on a Cold Rainy Evening

Carol was hopelessly lost. Her car's heater had gone out and she shivered as the wipers struggled to push a cold, driving rain from the windscreen. What had begun as an exciting trip to visit a dominating friend to let herself be used had become a freezing, lonely drive to nowhere. Blaine had called and said he couldn't see her after all and, in trying to backtrack, she'd lost her way. Carol was on the verge of tears when a warm saffron light spilling from a tavern window beckoned her.

"Jake," the buxom blonde with the warm smile called into a room at the back, presumably the kitchen, "I've really got to go. I'm sure Mr. Bass will be here any minute. Oh, and you got somebody out here."

"He'll be right out," the departing waitress told the wet, proper, middle-aged mum standing just inside the entry door. "You should warm yourself by the fire," she told Carol, glancing at the hardened nipples that could be seen even through the fabric of the jacket she wore.

"Loretta?" came a deep voice and Carol turned to look. She gawked in disbelief that the sound that had actually caused a vibration in her nipples and clitoris had come from the youth standing at the bar.

The Caribbean boy with the Rastafarian dreadlocks was dressed in jeans and a tee shirt, both very tight. Carol's eyes immediately dipped to the sizeable bulge in his crotch before traveling up his torso to his face. He was cute in a way that made her think things that disturbed her.

"I think she left," Carol offered helpfully.

"I'm Jake," he said in a deep, soft voice that made her feel cuddled, offering her his hand. Carol tingled at the touch of the warm, dark flesh.

"She's lucky she lives close by. That was Mr. Bass, the boss," the boy said holding up a phone as if to confirm his allegation. "He said the road's closed. The storm knocked a big tree down."

"Which way?" asked Carol.

"North."

"That's good, I'm headed south."

"Bad idea," said Jake. " The south end always floods. You'll never get through. How 'bout I get you something?"

"I don't know...something warm," Carol said.

Jake was back soon with something steaming in a mug. It was delicious but with a powerful alcohol content. Carol found herself reacting immediately and drank too quickly.

"Refill?" Jake asked when he saw her cup was empty.

"I really shouldn't," Carol said. "I'm driving."

"Not for a few hours you're not," Jake said, taking the mug from her hand, letting his skin stroke against hers.

"Do you play?" Jake asked her when she'd reached the bottom of her second drink.

"I beg your pardon?" she asked primly thinking he was hitting on her.

"Pool," he said, taking the cover off the table to the side of the room. "Do you shoot pool?"

"Oh, I'm not very good," she protested as she moved toward the table. In fact she was much better than the average player and sometimes delighted in thrashing an arrogant guy.

"Who is?" asked Jake rhetorically, with a disarming smile.

Those white teeth juxtaposed against that pitch-black skin made her shudder with forbidden anticipation.Stop thinking about black cock, she commanded herself even as she felt her gaze return yet again to that bulging, denim covered package.

"Ten quid a game?" Jake asked. "Just to keep things interesting."

"Aren't you're a little young to gamble?"

"Eighteen's not young."

Carol shivered at the thought of such deliciously taboo fruit. They shook hands and the bet was on. At first they seemed equally matched. She quickly was up twenty pounds. Then Jake found his stroke. He won his money back and was up ten. It seemed that whenever he missed he left a difficult shot for Carol.

"Gotta keep one foot on the floor," Jake admonished as Carol, legs splayed, stretched awkwardly across the table.

"Here," Jake offered, standing beside Carol. He placed a hand on her side, moving it slightly. "This will help with your balance," he said, putting his hand on her bare leg and pushing it toward the center of the table.

Carol was wearing a skirt that was too short for playing pool and she felt a little uncomfortable as Jake stood back to let her shoot. She missed badly because she was concerned how much this young, black hustler could see of her.

Down thirty pounds, Carol finally called a halt to the bet. "I think I'd better stop before I fund your entire university degree. You're much too good for me."

"How about I give you a chance to get your money back but you don't have to wager a penny."

"Why would you do that?"

"You have something I want."

Imagining what Jake would name made Carol shiver.

"What?" she asked.

"Those pretty pink knickers you're wearing."

Carol's groan was almost but not quite inaudible. She had displayed herself to this stud and now they both knew it. He didn't just say knickers; he said pink knickers to show her he'd seen them.Oh god, Carol wondered,is he going to take me?

"Take them off right here," Jake told Carol when he won the next game.

Carol had asked where the ladies room was so she could honor her bet. She reached up under her skirt, trying not to show him his prize. It was strange she thought. He'd already seen them, why should she try to be so modest? So he wouldn't see what was beneath them? So she wouldn't be thought a slut?

"Lift your skirt. I want to see you take them off."

"That wasn't part of the bet," Carol protested.

"The bet was the knickers you're wearing. For all I know you could be some traveling knicker magician, pretending to take them off but actually switching another pair."

It was a joke and both of them laughed but the mature blonde lifted her skirt so Jake could see her knickers. Then she slowly lowered them without taking her eyes off his. She handed the handsome, young, black man his trophy.

Jake stroked the crotch across his cheek. Even Carol could see the moisture she'd left in them mark his face.

"Playing pool must excite you," Jake stated, tucking the knickers partway into his back pocket, leaving them hang half out so Carol would be constantly reminded of what had happened.

"No more bets of any kind," Carol stated emphatically.

"You're very good but you could be better. Would you like me to give you a few pointers?" Jake asked.

Mmmm, I can think of something I'd rather you to give me, Carol thought but, of course, didn't have the nerve to tell him.

Jake was behind Carol yet again, brushing his bulge into her backside, her contesting her position, more willing to permit him to rub himself lewdly against her than cede her place.

123456...8