Carol: A Final Anthology

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You need to use your pelvis more when you stroke," Jake told her. "Sometimes it should be gentle," he said, demonstrating by thrusting at her softly, "and sometimes it should be forceful," slamming his hips into her.

Carol didn't yield but let this boy hump her without objection. Would she, could she surrender herself to him?

Carol was bent over the table lining up a shot. Jake was close up behind her pressing his bulge against her arse. His lips were close to her ear and he whispered, "Tell me about him."

Carol froze and knew he felt her tense up. He couldn't know about Blaine, could he? Not knowing, she tingled anyway.

"Who?" she whispered hoarsely, not even sure her voice would work.

"Him," Jake said, and traced his finger along the black velvet choker Carol wore on her neck.

Carol almost panicked; she almost lost control of her bladder as she shivered, all over at first, but then everything moved to the center of her cunt. She nearly orgasmed. She thought about pushing him away and telling him off but she wanted something else more. Did this kid have the nerve to take her? To bend her to his will?

"I don't know who you mean," she said but it was all too obvious she was trembling.

"I mean the man who gave you this."

Jake's hands were on her throat again, stroking her flesh, causing her blood to race to her nipples, her pussy lips, her clit, causing her juices to flow, making her mouth tingle as she thought the thought that had been dancing along the boundaries of her consciousness since that hot looking kid had first emerged from the kitchen. She wanted to suck his black cock.

"The man who used this to mark you as his slut."

"M-m-marked me?" Carol stammered.

If this kid knew she was someone's slut because of the lovely choker Blaine had given her, who else did? Carol collapsed on the green felt of the pool table. Even the pretext that something nonsexual was happening between them was gone. Her face was pressed against the hard, covered slate. She stretched her arms over her head scattering the balls, presenting Jake with a compliant target as she felt a hardening cock against her leaky genitals.

As her body lay motionless, her mind raced. Where else had she worn that choker? Who else might know she was a secret slut? A better question might have been who mightn't know? Her fiancé had see it, so had everyone at work. Did they know? Did they all know about her?

"What's his name?"

"B-Blaine."

"Are you exclusive?"

"Exclusive?"

"Are you allowed to see others?"

"I believe Blaine has other girlfriends."

Jake laughed out loud. "Of course the nigga see other sluts. I'm talking about you. Has he forbidden you from slutting for others?"

"He never said."

Jake spun Carol around and hooked his finger under the choker. "So are you his "girlfriend" or his slut?"

"I'm...I'm his slut."

"You're a black cock slut?"

"Yes."

"Say it."

"I'm a black cock slut."

"What do you do for black cock?"

"I suck it?"

"That's all?"

"Yes. He did sort of fuck me once but now I just mouth-slut for him."

"That's all? You just let him use your mouth?"

"Yes."

"And you enjoy being a mouth slut?"

"Yes."

"Want to be my mouth slut?"

"I don't...know. You're so young..."

Jake grabbed Carol's head and pulled her mouth to his. The touch of his lips against hers ignited her. She moaned long and deep. She pushed her tongue urgently and ardently into his mouth. She had known from the moment she first laid eyes on him that if he took her she would let him. She would try to discourage him because she felt humiliated that she'd give herself to someone so young, but if he took what he wanted she'd be unable to resist. Jake seemed to know that.

"Did that feel like I'm too young?" Jake asked, extracting his tongue from her mouth, breaking the kiss.

"No," said Carol breathing raggedly.

"Does this feel like I'm too young?" Jake asked taking Carol's hand and placing it on his bulging cock.

She left her hand on him even after he released her.

"Rub it," he ordered. Carol began to stroke his cock and felt it grow,

"You want to be my slut, don't you Carol?"

"Yes."

"Say it."

"I want to be your slut."

"Do you want to suck my cock?"

"I'd love to suck your black cock?" Carol's mouth watered as badly as her cunt thinking about blowing this boy's dick.

"Beg me."

"Please...please," Carol begged, "let me suck your cock. Let me please you like all white women should please black cock. Use my mouth for your pleasure." She continued stroking the boy's hardening cock.

"Do you want my cum?"

"Yes."

"Where?"

"In my mouth...wherever you want to put it."

"Do you want to be my cumslut?"

"Yes.

"Are you a black man's cum dump Carol?"

"Yes."

"Say it."

"I'm a slut for black cum," Carol said. "I love being a cum dump for black cock.

"You're very nice Carol. I know you need to be a slut for black cock so I'm going to do you a favor. Get on your knees.

There was no hesitation in Carol's actions. It was difficult for her to select which was more humiliating. That she so eagerly dropped to her knees for an eighteen-year-old lad, or how badly her cunt was juicing at the thought of being a black cock cumslut. Her clit was so hard it pulsed.

Carol watched as young Jake opened his jeans and slid them down his legs. He wore no under shorts and his fully erect cock sprang upward, slapping against his belly. It was a thing of beauty. Not as long as Blaine's but nearly as fat. It had the blackest skin Carol had ever seen on a human being.

Carol used both hands to jerk Jake off into her mouth. She thrilled at black men of size, men so large they could fill her hands and mouth at the same time...and perhaps even have some left over. She was thrilled when she brought him rapidly to a boiling, roiling climax that drained into her belly. When he recovered, she cleaned any cum remnants clinging to his dick then began getting him ready for a second assault on her mouth.

She reached forward, lightly stroking it with her fingertips. She watched as her strokes caused his scrotum to tighten and wrinkle, and his testicles to shift position. She cupped his nuts and stroked the big cock. Soon her mouth was glued to the wrinkly black skin and she lathed his testicles with slick saliva while jerking his cock with both hands.

Carol pulled up on Jake's big cock shaft. Her tongue searched the bottom of his scrotum for soft, delicate patches of unexplored flesh. Then she pushed back between his legs, along his perineum. Jake's nutsack was being dunked against Carol's nose and eyes as she jerked his stalk up and down.

"You want to go back there, don't you Carol?"

Jake swung around and bent over the pool table presenting his arse to Carol. Suddenly she was uncontrollably excited. She couldn't possibly...rim him...could she? That would be too kinky even for a mouth slut, wouldn't it? Carol's nipples transformed into steel bullets and she shuddered as a small tremor rippled through her.

Had she just cum? Without even touching herself? Just from the thought of doing something so hideously perverse. Still, she was his mouth slut, wasn't she? Didn't her mouth belong to him, to use as he wanted? To provide whatever pleasure he desired? Was she cumming again?

Carol cupped Jake's buttocks, felt them, hefted them in her hands. She began to knead them sensuously as she moved her face closer, kissing his meaty cheeks. He smelled fresh with just a hint of musk. Her tongue came out and joined her lips in an erotic journey across tender, sensuous, silken black skin. Her teeth nipped at the young musculature.

Carol licked at Jake's buttock, suctioning it with her lips. It had been years since she'd given anyone a hickey, but that's what she now sought. She wanted to mark him, to leave an impression that said, "Carol's mouth was here."

Although she tried to avoid it, Jakes crevasse kept beckoning her. Her lips, her tongue moved inexorably closer. Positioning her hands carefully, she pried his cheeks apart. Her lips traveled inward, licking and nuzzling Jake's moist cleft. She pried further and there she saw it. She shivered uncontrollably as she realized how close she was to that puckered ring and what she intended to do with it.

Puckering her own lips, Carol pressed her face into Jake's arse and kissed his wrinkled sphincter. She was cumming. She was sure of it now. The hideously kinky act of using her mouth on a young black man's arsehole solely to provide him pleasure was too humiliating to think about. Her dirty little secret was that he wasn't the only one getting pleasure. Her own was so great, her body now quaked in unbearable titiliation.

Carol was happily lapping away at a young black arse when suddenly someone spoke. She wasn't even aware anyone had entered the tavern.

"Jake?" came the questioning voice. "Oh, there you are."

Carol was shocked out of her lust-induced trance. She quickly pulled her face out of Jake's crack yet it was blatantly apparent what the proper, middle-aged woman kneeling behind the naked-from-the-waist-down young black male had been doing.

"Don't worry, hon," Loretta, the now-returned waitress soothed, "you're not the first one I seen doing that to young Jakie."

Carol felt Jake reach behind himself and push her face back against his firm buttocks. "Don't stop," he ordered, and she went back to giving him oral-anal service.

"Mmmm, baby," Loretta said as she approached the unusual copulation taking place at the pool table, "give me some of your hot tongue. She hopped up on the table and spread her legs for the black youth. Pulling her skirt up and her knickers aside, she lay back and let that soft black tongue tease her pussy lips.

Carol was shocked that this kid was offering oral service of his own to another woman while he demanded and enjoyed her lips on him. She was completely embarrassed at her lowly position in this ménage a trios. Never would she have let one of her white boyfriends get away with what Jake was getting. Yet she wouldn't change positions with Loretta even if asked. She was that excited.

"That's was nice," Jake said, finally pulling her sucking, lapping face off his arsehole. "Now it's time to suck some cum out of me."

Jake pushed his hips back from the table making room for Carol to scoot in and mouth him. She sucked fiercely, demanding he release his cum to her eager, waiting lips. He felt the cream begin to bubble up. "That's it baby, suck all that goodness out." Carol waited eagerly but in vain.

"Oooh," cooed Loretta, pushing Jake's face away from her cunt, "can I have that baby?"

"Sure you can," offered Jake hospitably. And so it was that Loretta hopped off the table and gobbled up the sweet load that Carol had earned.

"Please, NO!!" Carol wailed but it did not good. Loretta was already swallowing her prize.

The black cock was still drooling when Loretta relinquished it and jumped back up onto the table to let Jake finish eating an orgasm from her. Carol quickly sucked the beautiful black rod back into her own mouth, determined to get any discharge remaining there. It bothered her little that another woman's saliva still coated the black shaft as she ran her lips up and down, up and down.

Later, as Jake and Loretta sat on the sofa in front of the fire, making out with each other, Carol got her reward when she sucked a third explosive climax out of that gorgeous black man muscle.

~ * ~

Carol Attempts to Confess Her Obsession

My Very Dearest Andy,

I love you very much sweetheart but I fear I have been living a lie these past few weeks. There is another man. He means nothing to me emotionally but he has tapped into a sexual desire I didn't even know was there. It has nothing to do with what we have. He gives me something you can't, something I don't need or want from you.

Is that too much for you to bear darling? To have me as your dear wife while I remain his slut? Our life is so full, so nearly complete. We have so much together. He is just a small diversion, trivial really, in the vast ocean of our lives.

It's probably small consolation to you but we don't even fuck. I only suck his cock. I'm not even sure I can give him up...no, that's not true. As long as he'll have me I'm his to do with as he pleases sexually.

I don't know if you can possibly comprehend me dear. I probably don't deserve a second chance but you've enjoyed hearing of some of my prior sexual adventures. Would sharing what I do with him be so different? I want you desperately my darling. You're so understanding, so caring. Surely we can work this out.

I will be at work when you read this. I'm sure you will be shocked, stunned. Please call me.

With all my heart,

Carol

Carol felt so much better as she stepped outside and closed the front door. A huge weight had been lifted from her shoulders. She took a deep, satisfying breath and strode off. A dozen steps later she stopped. Returning to her kitchen table, she picked up her confession, ripped it into tiny pieces and threw them away. Being a black cock slut would mean living with a lie.

~ * ~

Confessing to a Friend

"Why won't you tell Sarah about my cock?" Blaine ask Carol while she sat gulping wine, her pretty mouth remaining agape even after she'd swallowed.

"He's got a big dick," Carol told her friend. "There, happy now Blaine?" Carol asked sullenly.

"Don't they all?" Sarah asked sweetly, swallowing so loudly they both heard her.

"That's what you call telling her about my dick? A bit like calling "War and Peace" a first form essay, isn't it?"

"You're fucking impossible," Carol said, staring at the table, then lifting her eyelids to look him in the eye.

"Doesn't matter anyway, Sarah," Blaine told Carol's friend. "It's not telling about my cock that has your friend juicing in her knickers. It's about what she does with it, isn't it Carol?"

"If you say so," Carol answered caustically.

This conversation had started earlier that day when Blaine asked Carol, "Doesn't it just heat you up to know that you will confess your black cock obsession and that you'll also have to tell me that you confessed?"

"How will you know if I'm telling the truth?"

"Since you put it that way, I suppose I'll just have to be with you. It'll be you, me, and Sarah at the table, drinking wine, and I'll goad you into telling her. I'll watch her face as you explain how my cock affects you. I'll manipulate you into admitting more than you'd want to divulge."

And so Blaine had. Carol was in the process of being humiliated in front of a friend because of her desires.

"Stop giving her nuance and innuendo, Carol," Blaine told her as she danced about the topic.

"It's so embarrassing, Sarah," she dodged.

"What's embarrassing about sucking cock?" Blaine asked. "Sarah, is there something wrong with an adult woman wanting to suck a man's dick?"

"Well, I must admit I'm surprised," Sarah offered, "but definitely not shocked, Carol."

"Of course not," Blaine agreed, "and if you saw what it was she enjoyed sucking, you'd certainly understand better. Tell your friend about my cock, Carol..."

~ * ~

Reluctantly, Carol Acquiesces to Gettin Her Nipples Pierced

"Did you see those?" Blaine asked casually, pointing to something in a jewelry story window, as they strolled the sidewalk.

"Blaine, I've told you a dozen times I'm not doing that. Relationships, even ones like ours, have boundaries, and that's one of mine. I would hope you'd understand."

They stopped at an outdoor café and were enjoying a glass of wine. Carol's skirt was mouthwateringly short. Her legs were smooth and bare and creamy as he stroked them openly.

"I know it's a big step, Carol, but look at how far you've already come." Blaine took a pair of handcuffs from his jacket pocket and put them on the table for her, and others, to see. "I know you're going to put these on later. I know you're doing it for me. You know I find that exciting."

"But those come off at the end of the night. And you know being restrained by you excites me as well."

"You've done other things, submissive things...like this," he said, lifting her foot onto his crotch, fingering the anklet she wore, stroking the heart shaped charm with the words "Black Cock Slut" engraved on it.

"Blaine!" she shrieked but in a whisper, tugging at her skirt, trying to close her legs, "people can see,"

He let her go but they both knew displaying her knickers in public excited Carol.

"Why not, Carol?" Blaine asked. "I've told you I think your titties would look great pierced."

"It's not me, Blaine."

"They would be great fun."

"It would hurt like hell."

"A moment's pain for a lifetime's bliss."

He was a nice looking young man (if you like tattoos) for whom Carol had taken off her blouse and bra. He was explaining the procedure and the after care as he examined her nipples. He stroked them and pinched them gently to make them hard. He certainly knew his business because Carol's popped out impressively.

Of course Blaine had gotten his way over having her nipples pierced just like he'd gotten his way with everything else he wanted from her. She wasn't bitter and was even a bit excited although mostly just apprehensive.

"Have you picked out a style you want to wear, yet?" the lad asked while continuing to play with Carol's tits under the guise of examining them.

"What would you recommend?" Carol asked.

"The barbells are good for novices," he said, holding up a metal stud with a round ball on either end.

"What do you think, Blaine?"

"Those are very nice," he agreed, enjoying watching Carol letting herelf be felt up.

The guy took out several different sizes and held them up against her nipple to get the appropriate size and let them see which appealed most. Then the moment of truth came. He rolled a nipple back and forth with his thumb and forefinger. The piercing needle lay on the table and he swabbed her areola with alcohol. Carol shivered and cringed.

"Just a minute," Blaine said, picking up Carol's blouse and bra. "I don't think we're ready to do this yet."

He helped her on with her blouse and stuffed the bra in his pocket. Another day perhaps, he thought as they left arm in arm.

~ * ~

Playing With Herself

Carol lay on her bed stroking her pussy. It was late at night and she was the only one awake. She had her favorite dildo with her, the big black one. She began rubbing it against her slit, getting it wet. Her mind began to wonder. The sexual thoughts that would rocket her into an orgasmic stratosphere began to form.

I can't believe I've become a young black man's slut. I can't believe I've given him sexual control over me. No, that's not true. I've not given anything; he's taken it. It's not healthy; I'm aware of that, yet I am unable to stop myself thinking of his wonderful cock.

Blaine has told me he will begin asking that I perform in new ways as his slut. I've thoroughly enjoyed his stories and the outrageous ways I've serviced him but now he will have me doing more than just reading and fingering.

He's told me about the first time he got sucked off. She was an older white woman...like me I suppose. In a way I wish it were I instead of her that sucked his dick first. That would have been fun, to be a young lad's first.

Perhaps I was foolish to admit to Blaine that I'd put finding a black lad and blowing him on my fantasy list. He's told me he will be asking me to do just that sometime. If he tells me to, I know I'll have to obey him.

The idea of being a black boy's first excites me more than I want to admit. In a way, maybe even more than doing it for Blaine. I love knowing that I get Blaine hard, knowing I can make that enormous cock pulse, knowing he will beat off thinking of me. Yes, he controls me but I also control him. He uses my mouth but I make him cum in it. It excites me so to know I can do that to such an "alpha cock."

123456...8