Carol: A Final Anthology

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The woman seated across from them couldn't find another seat fast enough. In the process of huffing off, the baby spit up its entire meal onto Carol's skirt. There was no apology forthcoming and Carol wouldn't have heard it anyway as she hurried into the car's bathroom to clean up. Blaine followed her.

"Take it off," Blaine told Carol as she attempted to wipe her skirt down using a paper towel and water. "You'll never get it clean that way."

Reluctantly Carol slipped off her skirt and began washing it out in the sink. Below the waist she was wearing a pair of rhinestone-encrusted stilettos, a pair of light blue knickers, stockings and suspenders. She had been forbidden from wearing tights anymore. In fact, Blaine had thrown all her old ones away. He stepped behind her and watched Carol in the mirror as she scrubbed. The crotch of his jeans just touched the crack of her bum cheeks. Carol pretended not to notice but he could see her nipples hardening.

"There," Carol said, holding the skirt up to her nose to make sure the smell was gone.

"Smell's all gone?" Blaine asked. Carol nodded. "Let me smell."

He held the skirt about a foot from his nose and waved his hand in front of his face as if dispersing some foul odor.

"My god, Carol! How can you even think of putting this back on?"

"It's fine Blaine," she told him holding her hand out for the garment.

"Not if I'm to be traveling with you."

"What would you propose I do?" she asked, putting her hands on your hips.

"Well you're not wearing this," Blaine told Carol.

He slid open a small window in the restroom and pushed Carol's skirt through it.

"Blaine!" she shrieked, but it was too late. The skirt was gone. "You fucking son of a bitch! What the fuck am I supposed to do now?"

She must have thought he had a solution to her immodesty because she was much angrier at him than she was worried about her state of dress. Unfortunately for her, he didn't.

"You're fine, Carol," Blaine told her. "Let's find another seat. I don't want to sit in that puke the rest of the trip."

Her eyes were on the floor as Blaine strode up the aisle with Carol in tow. If anyone looked up, they would have seen her knickers as she hurried behind him. There was a young black man of about twenty sitting next to the window in a seat facing their approach. He was reading a book.

"Are these seats taken?" Blaine asked, stepping between the rows of seats, leaving Carol alone in the aisle.

He could almost feel her face redden behind him as he was not at all quiet and probably attracted the attention of other passengers causing them to look Carol's way. The young man indicated the seats were open and Blaine took the one on the aisle.

Carol had to step past Blaine. The black youth lowered his book but said nothing about her unusual, arousing attire. Blaine could see Carol's face was scarlet when she took her seat.

"I've got get our stuff," Blaine announced as soon as they were seated.

Carol was left half naked with a young man less than half her age. The boy went back to his reading with an occasional glance over the top of his book at Carol sitting rigidly with her hands in her lap and looking out the window even though it was too dark to see anything.

"Where are you going?" Blaine asked the kid upon his return, deciding Carol's humiliation was more important than his book.

They spoke for a few minutes before he finally brought up the subject of Carol's lack of a complete outfit. His eyes rarely left her crotch.

"Where's her skirt?" he finally asked when his curiosity could no longer be contained.

"He wants to know what happened to your skirt, pet," Blaine said to the lovely, mature blonde serving as his traveling companion and mouth slut.

Carol's voice was barely a squeak. "There was an accident. A baby threw up on it."

"Couldn't you rinse it out?" he asked.

"W-we tried," she stuttered, "but I couldn't get the smell out."

"Yeah, but wouldn't it be better to have a little smell than no clothes?"

"Perhaps in hindsight you're right. It just seemed like the right thing at the time," she answered.

"Is there something wrong with her knickers?" Blaine asked him.

"On no, no...it's just..."

"Cause you keep staring at them."

"I didn't mean anything, man. It's just that it's so..." he let his thought trail off.

"Let's see, Carol," Blaine said, pushing her hands out of her lap. Carol's nipples were beginning to poke visibly at her blouse. "They seem fine," Blaine said, trailing a hand across her thinly covered pubis. "Perhaps there's something farther down," he said, urging her to spread her legs so the kid could see between them. Her hands were clenched into two tight little fists and her breathing was shallow, but she opened her legs.

"Can you see anything?" Blaine asked him.

"Nothing," he replied, peering between Carol's legs. "They look a little darker there but it may be the light."

The train car was dark except for some aisle lighting on the floor so passengers could see where they were walking and the light Blaine and Carol's seat mate was using for reading.

"Not the lights mate," Blaine told him. "It's her. Being with young black men gets her hot."

"She likes sitting there in her knickers?"

"I imagine she does...what's your name?"

"David."

"I'm Blaine and this is Carol. I imagine she does like it that you are seeing her in her knickers, David. Are you enjoying this young man looking between your legs, Carol?"

"No," she croaked.

"Then why are you so wet here?" Blaine asked, slipping his fingers into the gusset of her knickers and feeling the dampness there. The backs of his fingers brushed against her bare labia and he can hear her sharp intake of air. All this was exciting Carol more than she wanted. She wished she had better control of her cravings.

"Go ahead, David, feel them," Blaine told the boy removing his own fingers, making sure they dragged fully along Carol's pussy lips as they departed. She shuddered and Blaine wondered if she'd had an orgasm on the spot. Carol could sometimes climax so easily in situations like that.

"No, man, I can't do that," David answered, probably disappointing Carol.

"Sure you can. Carol doesn't mind, do you pet?"

"It's all right, David," she said pushing her crotch at the painfully shy young man seated across from her. "I don't mind if you touch them."

"I can't mister, not with another man's girl." He spoke to Blaine, too shy to say anything to a white woman.

"Take your knickers off," Blaine told Carol.

"Blaine..." Carol began to protest.

"He's too shy to touch you while your wearing them so take them off. He's probably never been this close to a white woman before. You know he wants to feel your wetness and that you want him to. He'll be much braver when he sees your bare cunt. Now take your knickers off and hand them to him."

Carol lifted up her hips and pushed her knickers down her legs. David's eyes were wide as saucers as Carol's bare pussy came into view. His eyes never left her shaved cunt as she finished removing the last vestige of below-the-waist modesty. He appeared hypnotized. When Carol held out her hand offering her knickers, he took them as if in a trance.

"Feel them, David," Blaine told him and he did. "Put them to your nose and smell them." Again he complied. "That's the smell of a woman in heat, David. Remember that smell." He nodded that he would. "How was that, David? Did you enjoy that?"

David nodded again, still incapable of speech. He held Carol's knickers out to her and she started to reach for them until Blaine's hand stopped her.

"Those are yours now David. They're for you to keep as a remembrance of this day, this encounter. Put them in your pocket."

David shoved Carol's knickers into his pocket and she stopped breathing altogether. How was she expected to exit that train now?

"There's one more thing, though," Blaine told David. "My slut here has gotten herself all worked up taking her knickers off for you. Would you let her give you a blowjob to help calm herself down? She loves sucking black cock."

"Why doesn't she just suck yours?"

"She will, later. But she did strip for you. Probably got you hard. The least she can do is suck it off for you."

"I don't know..." David began to protest.

"Convince him, slut," Blaine told Carol.

"Please, David," she said, leaning forward and putting her hands on his knees. As embarrassed and humiliated as she was at the position she was in, she knew the best thing would be to get it over as quickly as possible. Of course the fact that she was now obsessed with sucking his young cock made her desperate to do it.

Carol began rubbing her hands up his thighs, telling him to relax. When her hands reached his crotch, she slipped off her seat and knelt on the floor. She reached up to extinguish the light above his head and the trio was pitched into near darkness. As she lowered her arms, she slid them around David's neck. She pulled his head forward and their lips met. Quickly Carol opened her mouth and her tongue searched for his. Finding it, she moaned audibly.

She continued kissing him ardently. When he was slow to act, she brought his hand to her breast and groaned when he fondled her somewhat roughly. Her hand had dropped to his crotch and she was stroking an obviously hard dick. She unbuckled his belt and opened his fly while they continued kissing.

Carol began tugging his pants down and he lifted his hips to help. His cock got caught in his underwear and made a loud slapping against his belly when it finally broke free. She pushed his pants to his ankles and felt his big cock hot and wet against her cheek.

"Oh David," Carol cooed to her young paramour, taking his cock in her hands, "you have a beautiful cock. I want to suck you so badly right now." Her lips moved to the head of his cock and kissed it.

"May I please suck it David? Please?"

David grunted, about the only sound he could make and Carol lowered her wet mouth over his dark brown cock. Soon her head was bobbing in earnest. Blaine and Carol both knew he wouldn't last long. She took her mouth off him just long enough to ask, "Sir, may I?"

Blaine knew she was asking permission to finger herself off while pleasuring the nice young black man. "Yes, pet," he answered.

Within seconds David was bucking his hips at Carol's face as he spurted his cum into her hungry mouth. She, too, began thrashing about as the finger on her clit brought her to a thunderous climax.

Carol kept his cock in her mouth laving it with her tongue until he said, "That tickles," and pushed her head away.

Much of life is timing and Blaine was prepared to give Carol a second round with that young dick that hadn't softened, but the conductor was announcing their station.

"Do you have anything to say to David?" Blaine asked as he stood in the aisle.

"Thank you, David. I enjoyed doing that so much," Carol told him, standing. The lights had come on in the car for those getting off and Carol's bare, bald cunt with its puffy, swollen lips was within a foot of his face.

As Carol moved toward the aisle, Blaine slipped off his jacket and put it over her shoulders. While it only came to his waist, it hung down far enough on her to just cover the bottom of her arse in back and that swollen mess of a cunt in front. They departed the train without looking back.

~ * ~

An Email

pulling down my zipper and reaching in

grasping the long black snake inside and pulling it out

stroking while I watch you watch my hand

seeing you showing signs of arousal

telling you to stroke yourself while you watch me do the same

seeing your hand disappear under your skirt

watching the telltale movements of your skirt as your fingers explore

asking if you want "it" but not saying what it is

watching you nod your head (a preview of what you will do)

telling you you have to say please

watching your skirt move and then your lips as you plead

taking your hair in my hand and moving your head forward

jerking my cock with one hand and moving your head with the other

enjoying the soft, warm, wet confines of your sexy mouth

telling you I am getting ready to cum

seeing your hand move faster under your skirt

taking my cock out of your mouth and jerking, my fist a blur

tilting your head back, your mouth open wide

seeing you spasm on your hand and feeling my own orgasm

watching my cum spurt out into your mouth and onto your face

pushing my spurting cock back into your mouth

watching you ride out your climax on your fingers while I finish mine

seeing your throat contract as you swallow my salty cum

feeling your mouth soften along with my cock as you clean me

seeing your cum covered face look up and hearing you say thank you

~ * ~

Carol Disobeys and Is Punished

Carol was delighted to see Blaine, content even. It had been weeks since they'd been together and five days since his last email. She was too content; something was wrong.

Blaine been at a client's site all week and their network connections prevented accessing private email providers. When he finally got to open his email account, he saw the string of increasingly desperate notes she'd sent asking permission to masturbate.

"Sir," read the first dated five days ago, "may your subslut please finger herself?"

The notes became increasingly beseeching until yesterday's. "Oh god, Blaine, where are you? I'm going out of my fucking mind. Please don't do this to me. I'm desperate! Today I even found myself pushing against a cute young man on the train, rubbing my pussy against his arse. I need it, Blaine. Oh, how I need it. Please answer, please."

Then today, nothing.

Blaine called Carol when he was almost at her house to tell her he was coming over. He explained that he hadn't been able to read her correspondence all week but gave no indication that he'd seen her notes.

He brought her a gift, a matching periwinkle blue mesh bra and knickers set. The mesh was half-inch squares. Its purpose was to titillate, not conceal.

"May I try them on for you, sir?"

"Yes, my pet."

Under Blaine's instructions, Carol stripped, except for the open backed stiletto heels she wore and proudly donned her new lingerie. She wore a quizzical expression as she held her arms out and spun around, anxious for his reaction.

"Very nice," he told her, adjusting the mesh openings of the bra so that Carol's hardened nipples poked through unobstructed. He ran the back of his finger up her mons venus and felt the short stubble she was probably waiting permission to shave.

"I have one more thing," Blaine told her, handing her an oblong box.

Carol shuddered and goose bumps began dotting her flesh as she opened the gift. Inside was a gold chain with alligator jaws at either end.

"How does it go?" Carol asked, holding it up to her neck. When she found it was too short to fit around, she lay it against your wrist.

"It goes here," Blaine told her, holding the end clips next to her nipples, letting the chain hang in a parabolic arc between them.

"You can't be serious, Blaine!"

Even though she was his subslut, they both knew there were things that were out of bounds, things Carol didn't want and that he wouldn't demand those. The clips were a gray area. They hadn't discussed them specifically nor had she ruled out pain as a source of pleasure completely...just not too much pain.

"Don't be such a baby, Carol," he told her as he squeezed open one of the jaws so both could see the tiny teeth that would be clasped to her tender nipple flesh.

In the store, Blaine had been a bit surprised at the amount of pressure needed to open it. The teeth weren't large enough to puncture skin but they would definitely be harsh against a woman's softness. Now, both Blaine and Carol stared at those glinting gold teeth as he held them juxtaposed beside her soft, pink skin. The pair watched as her nipples hardened under her growing arousal.

"It won't hurt you," Blaine assured her and released the jaw onto her little finger as a demonstration, "too much."

"OUCH!" Carol screamed and moved to release the jaw. "You're not putting that thing on me!"

Despite Carol's protests, Blaine saw her shiver in a way that let him know her complaint was more bluster than substance.

"Normally, I would agree with you pet, but what am I supposed to think when I find you've disobeyed me?"

"I...what?" Carol sputtered.

"Don't, my dear. The ingénue doesn't fit you. Do you want to confess? Or would you prefer that I tell you, knowing it will make matters worse."

"I don't know what the fuck you're talking about," Carol said, standing her ground, underestimating him.

"Very well," he said, "just remember this was your decision."

He reached down and stroked her pubis again.

"Mmmm," Carol smiled.

"That's a two day growth," he said. "The last time I gave you permission to shave was more than five days ago. You shaved without authorization, didn't you?"

"I..." Carol stammered and looked at the floor.

"Didn't you!" Blaine said with greater volume.

Carol remained quiet, continued to look at the floor.

"Say it."

"I'm so sorry, sir," she gushed. "It's just that I hadn't heard from you in days and the itch was making me crazy. Please sir, I promise I won't do it ever again."

"Is that all?"

"Yes sir, that's it and I do promise you. You don't know how sincerely I'm making you that promise."

"You failed to confess, though."

"Yes, sir, and I am sorry."

"The clips will go on for disobeying."

Blaine held out his hand and Carol gave him back the chain. He grabbed one of her protruding nipples and squeezed it hard. It began to throb. He could feel her pulse as blood pumped into the nipple.

A nerve seemed to connect that throbbing nipple directly to Carol's clitoris and it began to throb as well. He pulled the nipple away from her body distending and distorting it. Then he snapped the alligator jaw behind his fingers.

She gasped sharply but refused to cry out. He did the same with her other tit then let the chain dangle between Carol's breasts. Blaine bounced the chain in the palm of his hand and lightly flicked at the jaws with his finger. The pain began to subside and it was like he touched her clit directly.

"Get your camera," Blaine told her, "I want a picture. And the tripod," he called after her.

With the equipment set up, Blaine framed a shot of Carol standing in her new knickers and bra with her new nipple chain hanging. Then he zoomed in and got a close up of just her tits and the jewelry.

"I want you to post these on your Flickr account," he told her.

"It's too bad you refused to make a full confession," Blaine said as he opened the computer bag he took everywhere with him. In it was the last item he bought on his way over to see Carol.

"What are you talking about?" Carol asked, her expression turning suddenly fearful.

"Don't you?" Blaine asked, pulling out a ping-pong paddle.

"I'm sorry!" she whined, her eyes widening as big as the paddle. "I didn't think it would hurt anything. I didn't think you would find out. How did you know?"

"That you gave yourself pleasure without permission?"

"Yes sir."

"Your emails. They'd gotten so desperate. Then today, nothing, and when I came over, you weren't as edgy as you should have been, weren't as eager, as pestering as you usually are to suck my cock."

"I'm so sorry sir. I-I guess I do deserve to be punished," Carol said eyeing the paddle nervously.

"Bend over that table."

She put her elbows on the table and leaned forward preparing for her spanking. Blaine pulled down Carol's new knickers, leaving them circling her legs at mid thigh. He pushed her legs apart so that her feet were shoulder width.

123456...8