Carol: A Final Anthology

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She pulled off his beautiful dick and began cleaning it one last time. The remnants of his cum still oozed from his cock slit as Carol contentedly lapped it up. Even though her body screamed for release, she was quite calm as she enjoyed young black boy cock for just a few last minutes.

Within the the hour, once again, there came a knock at the door.How many fucking men is Blaine going to send to use me? Carol fumed silently as she went to answer the knock. Then she quickly smiled to herself. "Fucking" men indeed, that's why they were being sent, to fuck her...somewhere.

Carol flung the door open with joy when the peephole revealed her visitor. She jumped into Blaine's arms, wrapping her own around his strong neck and her legs around his narrow waist. She tried to kiss him but he turned his head and her lips met his cheek.

"I understand you've been a very good little slut all day," he told her. "That poor boy is completely in love with you. He wants to know when he can visit again.

As Blaine spoke, he began removing his pants. Carol could see his long, lovely cock dangling as he hung them over the back of a chair.

"He was nice," was all she could think to say about the boy because her eyes were fixed on Blaine's cock.

"Do you want to see him again?"

"I don't know...I suppose so. Would I be able to climax? I'm not sure I could stop myself. His cock filled my pussy so completely."

She finished her last sentence from her knees as Blaine had come to stand before her. Her mouth captured the object of her desire and she was making it shiny and hard. He had one hand on the top of her head directing her. Her hands rested on her thighs as she bobbed her head in a cadence he dictated. Her mouth felt soft and wonderful as it rode up and down the long, lovely, shiny, black cock.

"You must be incredibly horny," Blaine told her.

Carol's head nodded moving her lips on his dick. Perhaps he was going to let her finger herself now. God that would feel incredible, wanking herself off just as he was shooting a big creamy load down her throat.

This must be what guys feel like, she thought as her desire to cum again threatened to overwhelm her.

Like most women, she'd never known the frustration of being teased then denied that was the norm for most guys. She'd never cum just from sucking cock before but if it were ever to happen, now would be the time. Her hard nipples ached so much she began squeezing them through her cum covered top. Normally, at least one of her hands would have been attacking her cunt but that was, at the moment, still forbidden. Her thighs were coated with her juices and those of her boy toy that seeped from her arse and twat.

Blaine had both hands on her head now and was thrusting forcefully at her mouth. He could feel her eager tongue as it sought desperately to add to his pleasure. It felt so good to be used by him again after so many months of email sex. Her hair was entangled in his fingers and she knew the end was near. She felt at peace knowing that her Bull would soon be taking his full measure of pleasure from her in the manner he, and she, liked best.

Blaine's grunting had begun and the thrusts were short and sharp. Carol increased suction and pinched her nipples as hard as she could. A minor climax tingled her body. Blaine's cum began filling her mouth but his cock was buried so deeply she couldn't swallow. Some of the creamy liquid blasted past her lips and dripped down her chin and onto her blouse. She felt his cock begin to soften and finally she was able to swallow the remainder of his delicious load.

Carol suckled his cock as it softened. He bent down and kissed the top of her head, whispering the words, "Thank you." A smile tried to form itself on her stretched-around-his-cock lips. Her Bull that was entitled to use her mouth anytime he wanted had just said thank you for exercising his right.

"I'll bet you'd like permission to cum," Blaine said.

Carol's eyes flew open and looked up beseechingly. Her cunt ached for that which had been denied for what seemed like years. She quickly pulled his deflated cock from between her lips. "May I, Sir, please?" she begged from her knees, her hand already anticipating an affirmative reply by sliding qickly up her thigh.

"Please, Sir, your slut would like her Bull's permission to wank herself off. Please, please, please?" Carol asked anxiously when Blaine hadn't answered.

"Not yet," he said frustratingly. "I want us to go for a walk first." He looked down at the mess he'd made of her pretty pink blouse and smiled.

Standing, Carol went to survey the damage in the full-length mirror on the closet door.

"Should I clean up?" she giggled, looking at herself closely, knowing the answer.

"Hell no!" he boomed, confirming her supposition. "We're going out, I want to show you off."

Carol blushed but fussed with her hair, combing it with her fingers.

"Are you ready?" Blaine asked sarcastically.

Carol blushed again and nodded.

"Aren't you forgetting something?" She looked bewildered. "I want you plugged when we go walking. I heard you took it out for that boy. Did you put it back in?"

Carol shook her head. "Go get it," Blaine ordered. She went into the bathroom, anxious because she'd never inserted it with anyone watching before. Somehow, it felt degrading to have to do that. Degrading and exciting at the same time.

She returned with the plug. He surprised her by holding out his hand. She dropped the black plastic cone into his palm.

"Kneel," he told her. Carol got down. "All fours." She straddled the carpet like an animal. He tested the slickness of the plastic. "Coat it up with saliva," he told her. She placed the item that had been in her arse in her mouth and sucked it like a lollipop. It was dripping with her mouth juices (and remnants of his semen when she handed it back.

"Head on the floor," Blaine told her. She lowered her face into the lush pile of the hotel's carpeting thrusting her arse into the air. "Flip up your skirt."

Carol reached behind and lifted her skirt so her bum hole stared right at him. He inserted a finger and felt around the interior of her rectum. Slipping his finger out, he offered it to her lips to clean. She sucked gently on his finger while he pushed the plug into her with his other hand. Blaine watched as it stretched her puckered brown ring wide before being swallowed up by her arse. He slapped her buttock a stinging blow before walking to the door.

Coming?" he asked rhetorically, swinging the door open wide.

Anybody passing by would have had a clear view of Carol on the floor, arse in the air. She scrambled to her feet, hurrying to his arm. She walked in proud humiliation decorated by his cum. In the elevator, a mature woman stared at her chest as if in curiosity and interest. Carol stood with her eyes glued to the floor.

"Has that ever happened to you?" Blaine asked the stranger.

"I'm not sure what it is," she stammered.

"Oh I'm sure if someone did that to you, you'd know what it was."

"I'm sure I would," she said as she exited the lift.

Outside the hotel, Blaine strode proudly down the walk with Carol on his arm. He nodded and smiled as people gawked. He opened the door to a dry cleaning establishment and guided Carol inside. Behind the counter was an attractive Asian woman in her late thirties. She too, gawked at the mess that was the front of Carol's blouse.

"Can you get this clean?" he asked the proprietress, motioning toward Carol's chest. The semen was nearly dry.

"What sort of stain is it?" she asked professionally but eyed them suspiciously.

"It's a bit embarrassing," Blaine answered.

"We'll have better success if we know the source of the stain."

"Tell her," Blaine ordered Carol.

"It's...semen," she answered, looking at the counter top and not the woman.

"I see," she said. "Yours?" she asked, looking at Blaine.

"Does it make a difference?" he asked.

"Not as far as getting the stain out," she said and smiled and winked.

"Can you get it out?" Blaine asked, returning to the purpose of the visit.

"Not a problem," she said, placing her small hand on his.

"Take it off," Blaine told Carol.

"What?" she asked, her eyes bulging wide.

"We're leaving it to be cleaned," he said calmly, pulling the blouse over her head.

The middle-aged mum stood in the shop in her bra looking like a petulant child. "What will I wear back to the hotel?"

"Do you have anything she could wear?" Blaine asked.

"For a slut, she's quite prudish," the pretty brown skinned shop owner said.

Carol wrapped her upper body in a shawl and they walked back. Once in their suite again, Blaine took off his slacks like he usually did when they are alone together and sat in a chair. She came over and knelt before him.

"Would you like me to suck you?" Carol asked.

"Another time. How does your plug feel?"

"Oh god, Blaine, it's driving your little slut crazy. I want to fuck my arse with it so so badly. Please my Bull, I need to cum so fucking badly. May I Sir? Please, please let your obedient slut make herself cum."

"Turn around," he told her. "Now down on all fours."

He flipped up her skirt.

"Pull your cheeks apart so I can see the plug."

Carol had to put her head on the floor so she could reach back. She pulled her buttocks apart and he could see the plug's end covering her anus. He slid the plug out and back in. Carol groaned. He did it again and she moaned more loudly.

"How does that feel?" he asked.

"Wonderful," she answered as he continued fucking her with the plug. "Will you wank me, Sir?" Carol asked. "You've never done that before. Your mouth slut would love it if you did."

"No," he told her, "I'm not going to wank you." Blaine pulled out the plug and tossed it aside. Sliding to his knees, he said, "I'm going to arse fuck you. Would you like that?"

"I don't know, Sir. You're so big."

"Doesn't really matter if you like it or not."

Blaine pressed his hard dick head against her sphincter and pushed in. Carol held her breath. He stopped when just the head was in and let her accustom herself to it. Then he withdrew and pushed the head back in. She moaned in a way he'd never heard a woman moan before. He pulled back out then shoved the head and a couple of inches of shaft into her rectum.

Blaine continued removing his cock then pushing more and more back in for several minutes until almost half his length, about six inches, was being thrust inside Carol's arse with every stroke. He sensed that it was all she could take and began to set up a rhythmic fucking motion. When she understood he would go no deeper, she began thrusting backward onto his black phallus with each stroke.

He began to pick up speed and so did she. She got closer and closer to a release that had been building for days. Blaine had always been deeply affected by a woman's pleasure and as he watched Carol get closer and closer to climax, his own orgasm built as well. Finally, his fat cock stretching her arsehole so tightly sent her crashing over the cliff.

"Oh god Blaine, fuck me! Oh I'm cumming!! Fuck my bum with that beautiful black dick!!!"

Blaine joined her in a wonderful climax as he fucked her tight arse. They both collapsed on the floor breathing deeply. After a few minutes recovery, Carol began rubbing his thigh.

"May your slut please clean your cock, Sir?"

"Did you enjoy that?" he asked knowing full well that she had.

"Oh yes, Sir! Oh fucking yes!! I knew that if you ever put your cock in my bum I'd cum like crazy. There's just one thing though..."

"What's that?"

"If you ever do it again, will you cum in my mouth? I like it there best."

Blaine pushed Carol's head down and she began a thorough, twenty-minute cleansing of his cock that included a new ejaculation into her cum-hungry mouth.

1...345678
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
4 Comments
kathy2b46kathy2b46almost 14 years ago
wondrful

I loved it so real and hot , kept me in heat

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
how i feel

i came and came again my love

Carol x

cheryl_4funcheryl_4funalmost 14 years ago
so hot

loved evrey line , turned me on so much

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
nigger dribble?

right in to my mouth please

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Crazy for BBC (Big Black Cock) Ch. 01 Blonde wife's journey to becoming a BBC slut.in Interracial Love
Hooked on Black Bareback It was supposed to be just one time.in Interracial Love
Megan Turns into a Black Cock Slut College girl teachs her to love big black cocks.in Interracial Love
Black Poker Party Husband watches helplessly as wife is blacked.in Interracial Love
Wrong Place, Right Time Sweet white girl meets BBC by mistake and...in Interracial Love
More Stories