Carol and Denny's Exchange

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It sounds lovely." Karen said, her hand still swinging back and forth over the table edge. She turned in her seat which caused her arm to inch forward as she called to her daughter "It's lovely don't you think Carol?"

Rob smiled with a bit of pride and something more than satisfaction as Karen's fingernails were now brushing lightly back and forth along his partly hidden erection.

"What is?" Carol asked, still out of shot.

"Rob's been telling me about his country." Karen said, still facing away from Rob but with her hand still swinging. "I think I'm getting a feel for it."

"Are you?"

"Yes I think so. I think I'd quite like to see it. Have you visited?"

"No."

Karen turned more in her seat which pushed her elbow almost to the edge of the table "Well I'd quite like to explore it I think." She pushed her fingers inside Rob's pyjama trousers which made him gasp. Karen turned towards him and frowned then shook her head and raised the finger of her free hand to her lips. "Shh."

Carol, still apparently busy off-screen asked "So what about this stripper then?"

"Carol! There's a young man here, I'm sure he doesn't want to hear about that sort of thing." Karen now had Rob's cock in her fist and was pulling slowly back and forth along the erection.

"He's heard it all before. Haven't you Rob?"

"I don't mind." Rob smiled.

"I'll tell you about it later." Karen said releasing Rob's prick as her daughter came into shot to stand at the sink again. Rob slumped back.

Karen stood from her chair and asked Carol "Are you doing anything this weekend?"

"We're thinking of taking Rob to the beach on Friday." She replied.

Karen walked up to her daughter and put the palm of her hand on her shoulder then wiped it down her shoulder blade. "That'll be nice for the three of you. Have fun."

"We will." Carol enthused, still with her hands in the sink.

Karen turned and paced back to Rob's seat. Rob stood to face her with his cock protruding openly from his pyjamas. Karen reached forward as if to shake his hand but grasped his dick firmly in her fist with an overhand grip. "It's been very nice meeting you, Rob." She said shaking the dick in her hand. "I'm sure you'll enjoy the beach with all those ladies in bikinis. Have fun." Then she swept out of shot, followed by the sound of the closing kitchen door.

Rob was almost panting as he stood now facing Carol, who still had her back towards him. He took the few paces required across the chequerboard patterned floor to stand behind her and put his hands on her hips and his cock to her tush.

Carol sighed. "I thought she'd never leave."

Without a word, Rob pulled up Carol's nightie to reveal her bare bottom. Carol stood straight, turned in Rob's arms and husked, "Lock the door."

Rob went out of shot and Carol loomed into view momentarily obscuring the lens, when the scene returned, Carol moved back to the sink with two tins in her hand which she placed on the work surface, having framed the corner of the kitchen for this shot.

Looking over her shoulder, Carol slid her hips across the edge of the work surface, only stopping when she reached the right angle in the corner. Rob came into frame cock first, and once again took hold of Carol's hips as she faced the wall. Carol turned in his arms, purposefully skewing Rob's erection across his own hip bone. Looking directly into his eyes, Carol placed her hands on either side of the angle and hopped up onto the counter.

"What d'you think of my mum then?"

Rob shrugged his shoulders as his hands sought Carol's backside to slide her forward, which had the effect of sliding her bottom out of the nightie and made her giggle. He took hold of the hem and pulled upwards to reveal her brown haired mons, up to show her slightly protruding belly with its bikini line caesarean stitching and up to uncover dark tipped, two-hands-full of rounded breast.

Carol purred. Rob growled.

She took hold of his burgeoning cock, which made Rob stand slightly on tip toe as she guided him towards the shimmering hair and its succulent divide. Rob pushed his hips forward to split her but Carol forestalled him with a hand to his chest with only the head of his cock embedded. Rob stood still, quivering on strained calves.

Carol took hold of her shins in two hands and lifted her feet to the counter top then nodded to him. Rob placed his hands on either side of Carol and thrust his weight into her.

What followed was the fastest, hardest fucking Denny had ever seen. He gripped the cheek of his wife's backside, digging his fingers in deep, eliciting drawn out moans from her as he frotted into the hip joint where she lay across him.

Carol pushed her face into the sofa and dug her elbows in to increase the pressure on her trapped tits gripped between the cushions.

Denny increased the speed of his jerking hips like he was trying to match what he saw on the television and, as the speed increased, so the grip on his wife's arse got stronger and stronger until all that he could hear was the 'oh-oh-oh' of Carol-on-the-screen mixed with the real time crooning of his wife across his lap.

Too soon, Rob jerked his orgasm into Carol on the TV with a grunt followed by a low growl as she clasped her arms around his back and covered his face with her lips and tongue, seeming to want to eat him as he released himself into her and then she looked up directly into the camera and winked a slow wink at her husband watching.

"Bitch. You fucking nasty bitch. You just couldn't keep him there could you, you had to tease, you're just like your mother, one big tease. You dirty cow."

Denny began slapping Carol on the backside with the flat of his hand raising red hand marks on the firm white flesh.

"I tried to slow him down Denny, I did, but he was like an express. Like a bull at a gate, I couldn't." She cried. "Denny, I couldn't."

"We'll just fucking see if you couldn't." Denny said placing one hand on the cushions underneath Carol to keep them closed as he flipped her easily from his lap to spill her onto the carpet and grimacing a smile when she cried out at her breasts being dragged from their vice. "Don't move." He ordered, towering over her nakedness.

Denny kicked off his shorts and marched out while Carol massaged her reddened breasts, shuffling uneasily on her tingling bottom.

Seconds later Denny returned carrying the 'Welcome' mat from the front door which he flung down. Carol covered her mouth with her hand trying hard to hide the smile on her face. Without a word Denny caught hold of his wife around the back of the neck and pushed her so that her face rested on the carpet just above the mat, then he reached between her legs and pulled her to her knees, lifting her from the floor to position her with her cherry backside in the air and her tits into the wiry hair of the mat.

"Couldn't fucking stop him?" Denny straddled his wife's arse and unerringly aimed his hard cock at her cunt.

When she felt the tip touch her lips, Carol instinctively scooped her back, aided by Denny's hand between her shoulder blades and when she heard him say "Try stopping this." She reached between her legs to ensure that Denny would come home. He did, just as she left soaring between the stars almost heedless of her husband's pounding sending her ever outward on expanding waves of light and heat.

FRIDAY MORNING

Carol and Denny began unloading the boot of the car; the blankets, the picnic, the deckchairs, and when Rob offered to help, Denny urged him to go see the view from the cliff top, insisting that there was little for him to do.

Rob turned offering a 'thank you.' Denny reached into the open door of the car and pulled out a small pair of binoculars. "You might find these useful." He called and threw them underhand as Rob turned again to catch them.

"So what happens?" Denny asked once Rob was out of earshot.

"Essentially..."

"Essentially?" he paused and narrowed his eyes "Have you been looking in that dictionary again?"

Carol put her fists on her hips, whipping her head to re-arrange the fringe of blonde hair hanging over her eyes. "Do you want to suck his cock or not?"

Denny assumed a sheepish expression.

"Right. Essentially..." she waited, daring Denny. "Essentially, we find one of those cut off inlet things and you drop off to sleep. Then, when I feed you his knob end, you make like the big cock-sucker you are."

* * *

Rob watched the effortless power of the deep green waves, hump-backing their way to the sand and shingle, imagining he could faintly hear the hiss of their arrival and departure. A boat, made tiny by distance and its Atlantic context, undulated on the soft swell.

Rob brought up the binoculars to his eyes to sate his curiosity about the far off craft. When it came into focus, he noticed fishing rods and supposed from their angle that they carried lines sunk into the green below them. He also noticed one of the three 'fishermen' was wielding a fairly large pair of binoculars himself and seemed to be sweeping the beach, pausing occasionally before moving on until he found something worthy enough so that he passed on the binoculars to a mate, who took his turn before handing them on and resuming with his fishing.

Rob edged forward, nearer the cliff face and looked down to see about three hundred metres of beach, edged by white and grey shingle and dotted here and there with nude and semi-naked bodies, singly, in pairs and a few groups of three or more. He raised his binoculars again just as he heard a voice calling 'chooee' in the distance.

There were all shapes and sizes on the beach but something was missing, or someone, not a particular someone, a particular type of someone. Rob could see large girls, (he concentrated more or less on the women) short girls, young shapely girls and quite a few matronly, chubby women, lets face it, they were fat, but this didn't seem to put him off as he lingered on each one and, of the men he glanced over, he felt he could go naked and feel no inferiority over size whatsoever. Then it clicked. There were no skinny women. No thin girls.

Rob had noticed during his stay in the west that almost all women wanted to be thin. All the cover girls were thin, all the celebrities were like sticks and every other topic on talk shows was about how much weight women wanted to lose. But he could see none here. Not a single matchstick, they were each and all carrying 'struge,' that weight that gave a woman curves. And men an erection.

Having come happily to this conclusion and finding himself excited by the curves on display, Rob became aware of a hand on one shoulder and an example of 'struge' pressing into the opposite arm. He lowered the binoculars and turned his head at once assailed by the natural perfume of the woman next to him.

"Hello Rob." She breathed.

"Hello..." he hesitated trying to dredge up a name. "Karen." He smiled.

"Enjoying the view?"

"Yes. It's very lovely."

"I could tell." She whispered in his ear. Then she turned but kept contact by passing the palm of her hand down Rob's belly, over his groin and along his thickening length. "Did Carol and Denny bring you?"

"They are unpacking." Rob said, moving away and wondering how it would look to Denny if he undressed down there sporting a hard-on. "Ah. Here they are. Carol and Denny."

Along the path, wearing sandals and little clothing save a pair of shorts on Denny and a kind of sarong wrap on Carol, they walked towards the pair of them. Still out of hearing, Denny looked at his wife.

"Is that your mother? What the fuck is she doing here?"

"I don't know." Carol replied through a smile and clenched teeth. "Ask her."

"Chooee." Karen yodelled. "Its me. I remembered you saying you were coming to the beach so I gave myself the day off and came to top up my tan."

"Oh. That's nice mum. I thought you went to Helen's on Fridays?"

"Yes, but she does go on a bit about her dead husband and how much sex she's not getting, so I gave myself the day off." She beamed.

"Well, the thing is you see mum," Carol's face began to redden. "This beach..."

"This beach," Denny cut in. "Is a naturist beach. There are naked people down there. We'll be naked. We're naturists."

"Yes. Nudies, I know. You've told me before."

"Well it's not done. To stay clothed on the beach. People tend to think you're only there to spy on them."

"Oh I'm not bothered about naked people. Doesn't bother me one bit."

"But if you come down with us..." Carol faltered dreading the next. "You'll have to strip off, otherwise people won't like it."

"Well if they can stand the sight of my wrinkled old belly, I'm sure I don't mind." Karen turned and took hold of Rob's hand "Come along then Rob, help an old lady down these steps."

Carol and Denny stood on the grass verge, mouths agape as Rob and Karen disappeared downwards.

"Come on you two." Karen called. "You're missing the sun."

"We'll just have to think of something else." Carol conceded as she led the way to the steps trailing a cloud-faced Denny.

* * *

"What about this? This seems nice." Karen shouted along the beach to her daughter and son-in-law.

Denny nodded and called "Yeah, yeah. That'll do."

"At least she's picked a secluded place, like we wanted anyway." Carol tried cheering Denny.

"What good is that? We can't fuck him while she's there."

"Well she might get fed up and go home, or she might not want to skin off, then she'll have to go."

"Yeah, or she might skin off and stay all day. Anyway, I don't know that I want to get nekkid in front of your mother."

"Not get nekkid in front of somebody, hah." Carol laughed "you'd get nekkid in front of the queen, you love showing off."

"Well. I might not in front of her."

"You will. You know you will. A chance to show my mum what I'm getting tucked into on a regular basis? You can't wait."

"Come on with those chairs." Karen called. "I need a sit down."

Denny dropped the blankets and chairs and opened one for his mother-in-law to sit on.

"We usually just use the blankets til dinner." He explained as Carol rolled them out on the flat, warm sand.

"Come on then Mum," Carol said straightening from her task "get 'em out for the lads."

"Get what?"

"Tits out Mum." She said, pulling off her sarong to reveal her braless breasts.

"Oh.. erm.."

"Come on mum." Carol said throwing caution to the wind and removing her bikini pants to sit down with one knee crooked and arms back, supporting herself on the plaid blanket. "If you want to be included, you've got to get nuded."

Denny, Rob and Carol all watched Karen expectantly.

"What about these two?" Karen sputtered.

"A-ah," Carol chided "Girls first to show we're not scared. Not just teasing. Eh Rob? Nobody likes a tease do they?"

"Tease?" Rob grew thoughtful until his face brightened and declared. "Prick-tease. No. No one like prick-tease."

Carol and Denny laughed, Rob smiled in a bewildered sort of way, wondering if he had said something wrong and Karen simply blushed from breast to hair line.

"I will show no prick-tease." Said Rob, marching to the centre of the triangle formed by Denny, Carol and her mother and began to remove his clothing.

He stood on the soft sand facing Karen, who glanced this way and that affecting nonchalance but her head always returning to face this handsome stripping youth.

"Just like Sheila's hen-night Mum."

"Well there was a bit more than just stripping there, I can tell you."

Rob undid the top three buttons of his shirt, standing perfectly still with his eyes seeking to lock with this older woman sitting there with her greying hair held back, babushka-like and glinting in the morning sun. He took in her formless dress shrouding remembered curves, silently anticipating their fleshy shape.

Taking hold of the hem of the shirt with crossed arms, he pulled upwards, shielding his face and revealing a grooved muscle stomach, giving way to sculpted pecs, with a scattering of dark wiry hair, tattoo-like plastered to his chest. Between the buttons Rob eyed his intended audience of one and saw the inevitable path of her gaze travel downwards, following the thin trail to where it pooled above his shorts.

He pulled upwards after a short pause and released his head to the sun of her wicked half-smile.

As she gradually slunk lower in her folding chair, Karen became oblivious to everything - the beach, the sea, the hot sun beating tiny courses of sweat to trickle through her scalp, her daughter and her son-in-law. The only thing in her universe, which became her universe, was this schoolboy, tantalising her with promised nakedness.

Carol watched her mum, Denny's eyes flickered between Rob and Karen. Karen watched Rob and Rob held Karen in his eyes.

Rob, sure of his audience and confident in his body, took the two steps necessary to stand in front of Karen. She looked up from his mesmerising and into his face. He smiled and indicated with a nod and a glance his invitation.

"What the hell's going on?" Denny whispered to his wife.

"Shh. You'll get your turn, don't worry." She whispered back.

Karen blindly hung her thumbs in the waistband of Rob's shorts and flattened her palms against his hips with her fingers pressed lightly into the cheeks of his arse and began tugging downwards.

At this point she whipped her head from side to side to reassure herself that she had picked an unobserved spot on the beach with grass and sand surrounding them and the cliff wall at her back. Satisfied with her choice, she flexed her arms and pulled down the back of Rob's shorts to reveal his backside to her daughter and son-in-law.

Peeking around either side of the hips in front Karen's half-smile became a full grin and she slid her hands down Rob's thighs to take hold of the leg hems in each hand. She pulled slowly, revealing inch by electric inch this length of teenaged pipe.

Rob had craned his neck to take in this old woman's pleasure as she leant forward to pull down his shorts. His eyes grew wider as Karen kept hold of the shorts until the liver-spotted knuckles were touching the sand at his feet. This action had brought her smiling face to within a scant few centimetres of his hanging cock. A smirk hovered about his lips as he flexed that particular muscle and lightly tapped Karen on the chin. As her tongue flickered through thin lips, Rob stepped backwards out of his shorts and raised his arms in the air.

"Et viola." He turned to display his nakedness to all.

Karen brought her hands together to applaud but made only the single slap before bringing her elbows between her knees and made to pick up the discarded shorts, which she threw across the sand.

When she looked up, the two naked people on the blanket and the person still in his shorts were all looking at her with raised eyebrows.

"Oh alright. If I must, I must. Someone unzip this." She said as she turned and scrabbled for the zip between her shoulder blades.

Denny looked at Rob and Carol. Rob and Carol looked at Denny. Rob rolled his eyes and walked across to his mother-in-law, who'd turned to face all three.

Denny walked around and pulled down the full length of the zipper, revealing to his eyes a not unattractive expanse of pale flesh crossed by a bra strap above and a pantyline below. He automatically reached for the hooks on the bra.

"That's ok." Karen halted him. "I'm not so old that I need a carer to dress me." She said with laughter in her voice as she untied the top string at the back of her neck which allowed the formless dress to fall around her feet.

"Wow Mum." Her daughter enthused. "Very nice."

"Yes." Rob agreed. "It is very nice figure of woman."

"Not at all bad from this side either." Denny chipped in, admiring the full roundedness of her arse.