Carol and Denny's Exchange

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Get away with you." Karen said, pushing Denny away and trying to cover her assets with her arms but succeeding badly.

"No. you've got a nice body Mum."

"For my age."

"Really, Karen. Very nice."

"Is true. You have nice tits and good legs. I would be proud to make love. You are very... what is word?"

Denny, Carol and her mum all stared at Rob.

"Fuckable. Yes, Very fuckable."

Everyone froze.

"Oh well." Karen said breaking the tableau. "It can't get any worse can it?" and in one movement pulled down her panties and stepped out of them. "So what do you think of grey haired minges?" At which point the four of them broke into raucous laughter.

As the mirth quieted into wide grins and occasional snorting, Karen announced, "In for a penny..." and hooked her fingers under the wire of her bra and began to pull up slowly, her eyes dancing between Rob and her son-in-law to gauge the effect.

Karen's white breasts emerged with a leisurely glide, slipping down her ribcage to appear brown capped and nubbily erect from the flimsy material of her bra.

"Very fuckable." Denny muttered.

"You'd think you'd never seen a pair of tits before." Carol chimed in at the look on the men's faces.

"You now." Karen said, taking a place on the blanket. Carol sat up and Rob placed his arms around both women's shoulders, fingers dangling.

Denny faced the three of them and without pre-amble began to tug down his shorts. Where Rob was endowed with tight black curls, Denny was completely hairless, shaved clean, that's how Carol liked it. Carol turned her head slightly to look not at her husband but at the other two of his audience.

Rob slid his fingers in between his thighs and the waistband of his shorts, straightening his arms to further lower them.

With his arms fully extended and his shorts just at mid-thigh, Denny's pride was still not fully uncovered.

Karen was actually drooling as she watched but the wetness on her lips was nothing compared to the moisture between her thighs. Carol re-focused and saw that Rob was open mouthed too, maybe not drooling but a glance downwards indicated a definite stirring.

"Anybody would think you two had never seen a cock before." Carol said.

Rob shook himself out of the semi-trance but her mother just kept on staring.

Rob turned his head. "I think you would like to suck this cock."

Carol smiled and raised her hand to caress the back of Rob's head. Karen nodded once, very slowly and shuffled her legs to sit on her knees. Carol looked at Denny and smiled wider then inclined her head slightly. He stepped forward. Karen's tongue visited her lower lip to disgorge more saliva which dripped onto her hanging breasts to mingle with the sheen of perspiration.

Carol reached across Rob and took hold of her husband at about mid-length and raised it to point at her mother's waiting mouth and then pulled towards herself, making Denny turn slightly but instead of moving on, she held it before Rob.

Rob looked at Carol from the corner of his eyes and when he strained his neck to take his head away, he felt Carol's fingers wound into his hair and holding him. He didn't struggle. He thought he would. But he didn't.

"Boys first." Carol said. "To show they're not scared." And put pressure onto Rob's head to move him forward. "Say 'Hello' to Denny."

Rob closed his eyes and opened his mouth then felt the strangest sensation as Denny's cock passed between his lips. It was almost familiar. He sucked. Denny moaned and pushed forward. Control. Surrendered control. Much sweeter than giving. These western should call it taking head not giving. He opened his eyes, pursed his lips. Denny gasped. Rob swallowed. Denny's fists clenched. Rob pulled his head back and stopped as the head of prick met his teeth. Denny's stomach tightened and caused a rasp of breath from deep in his throat.

Karen's eyes became wider and wider as she saw her son-in-law's cock delve between Rob's lips. Her hand strayed involuntarily between her legs.Oh my God. I'm naked on the beach and watching my daughter feed her husband's cock to a young man while I frig myself stupid She pushed her middle finger into herself and moaned. "Fuck it."

As Denny's cock stiffened, Rob found he had to open wider to accommodate it, filling his mouth. He could just feel the throb of veins on his tongue. He bobbed his head back and forth.

Carol peered between the two men and took hold of Rob's swelling knob. She motioned to her mum, looked down and waved it at her. Karen almost fell forward as she leant in to devour her daughter's gift.

Carol raised herself higher and took hold of Denny's prick then pulled it from Rob's mouth which made a sucking 'pop.' Rob turned slightly to face Karen's attentions, wiping his face with the back of his hand.

"Do you like it Rob?" she asked.

"Is good. Not bad."

"Well Denny?"

Denny looked down at his wife.

"Do you think she's fuckable?"

"Oh yeah." He replied switching his gaze to his wife's mum sucking on foreign cock and fingering her cunt on a public beach.

"So fuck her."

Denny moved behind Karen and, grasping her hips, lifted her arse high.

"Bottoms up Mum if you want some of my Denny."

Karen spread her knees and removed her fingers. Carol stood and straddled her mum's backside and leant forward to grasp her kneeling husband's prick. As she did so she felt a tingle spreading from her exposed clit, she began frotting herself on her mother's back.

"Ready Mum?" she asked, wiping Denny's cock amongst the grey hair and slathered hole.

"Hmm mm."

Denny pushed and pushed and pushed.

"How do you like naturism Mum?"

Karen slopped Rob's cock from her mouth.

"It's fucking marvellous."