Carol & Jen Visit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kessler
Kessler
253 Followers

Once in the bathroom Jen grabbed my cock pointing it down into the toilet. She stood there beside me as I struggled forcing myself to pee. She held my cock between her thumb and index finger massaging it back and forth. She said, "I love feeling the piss move through a guys cock when he pees." Carol entered into the room asking, "Has he peed yet?" Jen laughed, "Not yet." Carol moved along the other side of me and also grabbed my cock between her thumb and index finger just below the head. She said, "Good, I want to feel it also."

I looked down watching and feeling their fingers gently tugging on my member caused me to release a long sigh of frustration as I struggled to tighten my bladder in an attempt to relieve myself. I leaned over the toilet placing my hands on the wall as I struggled to pee. Jen asked, "Well, is it coming yet?"

Sounding a bit frustrated I said, "It is not easy for a guy to pee right after cumming and the both of you are not helping by holding it." Carol laughed as she bent down beside me moving her young face next to my cock as she squeezed and rubbed the head between her fingers. Jen also bent down next to my cock and continued to pull on the base of my shaft as well. I closed my eyes concentrating all my efforts on peeing and finally I felt the urge rise up inside me. After a few more grunts and strains I released a long-winded sigh as I felt the first stream squirt from me. I looked down at their fingers as they pulled on my shaft. My urine streamed out over Carols thumb into the bowl. She exclaimed, "There it goes!" Each time the girls pulled on my cock another golden jet shot out into the bowl. Carol's thumb was moist with my urine as it passed under the slit at the tip of my head. She said, "That feels so neat between my fingers." Jen said, "I told you so." Relieving my full bladder like this took several minutes as I continued to hear stream after stream splash into the bowl. Finally, I was done as they shook my dry wiping away the final golden drops with toilet paper.

Afterwards we talked over a few more glasses of wine before I walked them to the door. As they were leaving Jen turned to me and smiled saying, "You know we will be in town for a few more weeks before heading back to school. Carol and I want to take matters into our own hands before we leaveā€¦if you know what I mean." I smiled saying, "I will look forward to that." I heard Carol giggle as they left.

Kessler
Kessler
253 Followers
12