Carol & Jeremy: An Interview

Story Info
A young couple winds down a long week with rough sex.
2k words
3.72
16.6k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We walked down the hallway to our apartment, half-drunk, giddy, and with a desperate energy. It was another Friday night as a young couple in the city, doing the whole dinner with one set of friends, then drinks with another thing. Fresh off another uneventful work week, we had wound down the evening and was heading home to let off a little steam. The evening had felt much longer than it was.

* * * * *

Jeremy

So, Carol showed up at the restaurant as we were having a drink at the bar, she was in her 'professional' gear, all dark, that skinny skirt cut just above her knee, matching blazer and tight green blouse. Buttons were undone, I wanted to fuck her there and then. In fact it was hard not to maul her as soon as she sidled up beside me. I gave her a peck on the lips, and carried on with the conversation with friends.

Carol

To be honest, all I wanted to do was go the fuck home. But you have to socialize right? You get into your late twenties and start seeing less of your friends, lose track - next thing you know you're on the couch getting fat and watching Netflix 24/7 wondering where your life went. But seriously, after the week I had - I just wanted to go home. Seeing Jeremy was a relief, cuddling up under his arm felt so good. I loved smelling him after a long day at work, because he had this mixture of like, his manly smell, with whatever traces of deodorant had hung around. I just so badly wanted to put my mouth on him. Instead, I nuzzled into his side, putting one arm around his back, and resting my other hand along his tummy. He flinched a bit, because he's ticklish there. I don't think anyone noticed. So I squeezed him tighter.

Jeremy

Sorry, but I know these guys are friends and shit, but it all just started sounding like the same bullshit conversations we all have getting together nowadays. So I tuned out for most of it, just nodding like you do. All through dinner, Carol and I had taken turns groping each other under the table. By the time coffee was winding down, everyone had taken to checking their phones. Carol had texted me.

Carol

Yeah, I did. I texted him like "I'm going to fuck the shit out of you".

Jeremy

No, no - you were like "I'm gonna fuck you dead". Like it was super harsh

Carol

(laughs) Yeah, maybe, whatever. We hadn't fucked all week, it'd just been stupidly busy for the both of us. I just wanted him so bad. But like, when I get like this. Or when WE get like this - its kinda different.

Jeremy

So anyhow, like, we finished dinner and shit, then said goodbye, met up with some of her friends at another bar and had a drink or two.

Carol

Thats when he got really bad. He was all over me, almost embarrassingly so. He just wouldn't keep his hands off me. So eventually I told my girls I needed to get him home.

Jeremy

I wasn't drunk, I was just mad horny. And so I was feeling a bit buzzed, and horned up. I just wanted my girl bad.

Carol

The cab ride home felt steamier than it was. We tried to keep our kissing brief, but it felt like we hadn't had any time together in so long, so it was tough not to just mount him then and there. Sorry Uber, I gotta have it! (laughs)

Jeremy

She kept grabbing at my cock through my pants, which hey, she can do easily. I wanted to return the favor, but its hard to not be so obvious about that, right? Anyways, we got upstairs in the apartment, and it was just grab ass going down that hall. She got her keys out and unlocked the door, and I'm just staring at that tiny perfect little ass. Once that door is closed now...

Carol

The door wasn't even closed, and he had me pushed up against the wall, hand around my neck, grinding into me, kissing forcefully. I struggled against his weight, and bit his lip. He looked at me with anger, and picked me up in his arms, pressing me against the wall. I felt his hands push my skirt upwards as he kissed and nibbled down my neck. "I'm fucking YOU" is what he growled at me. I had wrapped myself around him, arms on his neck, legs around his waist. I loved it when he made me feel small, contained. With one last bounce against the wall, he slid me down, and then fell to his knees. He looked up at me hungrily, and then pushed his face into my crotch.

Jeremy

Okay, now, she was wearing this tiny little business skirt, but she also had on black pantyhose and these baby blue panties. And it always seems fucked up to me, because like, you get underneath that skirt,and nothing matches. Its like she put on her panties with one thought, and then got dressed up to go to work. But I want to lick that pussy, so I just wanna get rid of everything.

Carol

He's being really rough, and I'm going from uncomfortable to 'oh my god' in a heartbeat. He's kind fixated for a second, and I realize he's chewed a hole in my pantyhose with his teeth. So now he got his beard scruff against my inner thigh and Im ready to lose it. He's tearing open the crotch of my pantyhose and burying his face. Its just a shredded mess down there, my thighs all raw and wet with his saliva, torn panyhose, and he's pulling my underwear to the side to stick his tongue in my cunt. He's fast and eager, eating me out in the hall of our apartment. I grab a handful of hair in my fist, and pull him up for air. He looks at me.

Jeremy

My face is wet, and my eyes are wide. She's got me by the hair, looking down at me, and I'm feeling like I'm in trouble now. She pushes me down on my back and wiggles out of her pantyhose and panties. Fucking hell I want that pussy so bad. She crawls down and straddles over my face, so I just lick around blindly. She shifts for a second and I can't breathe. I realize she's grabbed my wrists and has all her body weight down on them. I just keep frantically licking, hearing her moan. She shifts again and I gasp for breath, she won't even look at me. She sits on my face again, just riding me hard.

Carol

(laughs) Fuck me eh? No sir, I'm gonna fuck you first. I love doing that. His tongue goes really deep in my when I'm on top like that. I like to think I know when to let up, but I think its hotter when he's that desperate. Of course, it usually gets me off pretty quick, which I try to push through, but I think he feels when I get a little weak and need a second to recuperate.

Jeremy

Yeah, I know. That's my fucking window to take shit back.

Carol

Okay, so I'm trying not to just go limp after the first orgasm. And he goes and twists me around so now I'm on my back taking deep breaths. I close my eyes but can hear him take his jacket and shirt off, throwing them across the hall. I open my eyes again, and he's shirtless, and redfaced, grabbing me by the foot and dragging me across the hardwood towards the bedroom. He's catching his breath and cursing me as I watch his back muscles. He picks me up and bends me over the bed, pushing my skirt up over my ass. He spanks me while calling me a 'dirty slut', and I can hear him undo his belt and unzip his pants as my face is mashed into the mattress. One second there's no contact, then he grabs at my pussy, thumbing at my lips, before taking his hand away and replacing it with his cock. This fucking feels awesome, he's just putting all his weight into sticking his cock up in me, and really trying to go deep. He pulls in and out a couple times, then he's got like a rhythm and he's just fucking pounding me from behind. He grabs my pony tail in his fist and arches me backwards as I cry out.

Jeremy

I'm just giving her all I've got. Just trying to brutally fuck her as much as she can take.

Carol

He pulls out and flips me over, letting me scamper back onto the bed. He kicks off his pants and climbs up, straddling my chest. I'm bottomless, still wearing my blouse thats dirty and hanging open loosely. He jams his cock in my face smearing my juices across my lips. I normally don't like to taste myself, but hey -- in the moment...So he's sawing his cock in my mouth as I'm trying to suck him off. He pushes forward making me deep throat him, and I gag. He pulls out and asks me where I want it

Jeremy

Where do you want it slut? You want it in your mouth or on your face?

Carol

Lemme taste it, put it in my fucking mouth

Jeremy

Here it comes baby, suck my cum. Suck it.

Carol

(laughs) I actually like to swallow. Its a bit tough laying down at that angle, but I like swallowing him and seeing his face. Like he just loses it, he closes his eyes, and he's making noises and shit, and he doesn't care that I'm watching him. He doesn't even know it. I'm draining his cock, and watching him turn into a little boy right in front of my eyes. I gulp back a mouthful, and he falls backward in the space between my legs. His cock disappearing. When he opens his eyes and grins at me...

Jeremy

Ha, yeah, she ain't smiling back at me. Her face is red and her eyes are wet, and she's licking her lips, but she's opened her legs up and is expecting me to do my business. So as exhausted as I am, I crawl down the bed and lay on my stomach, put my lips on her pussy. I first use my tongue to massage the area at the top, before searching out the clit, and flicking it back and forth. I slide my tongue down along her slit, parting her lips to go deeper and burying my face into her crotch. The tangy metallic taste encouraging me. I replace my tongue with two fingers, plunging them inside her vagina, and going back to lapping at her clitty, as I saw them in and out of her. She moans and swears and calls me dirty names.

Carol

I try to keep him down there for awhile. (Laughs). He's good at it, what can I say. I love cumming hard on his face. And I love it when he crawls up beside me for a deep, breathy kiss. I can taste my pussy juices on his mouth, and I'm sure he's probably tasting his own cum --

Jeremy

Ha, not gonna talk about *that*

Carol

Oh shut the fuck up, you get off on all this crazy shit. C'mon.

Jeremy

(long pause) Y'know, it took a while for us to kinda reach this level. And we've talked about it all quite a bit

Carol

We have

Jeremy

Like we've talked about fantasies and shit. And we've done a lot. But like, it takes time to figure out each others boundaries and like, how far they're willing to go, and to figure out how not to hurt each other.

Carol

Its true. We've talked. A. Lot. But like, whatever we've done, and talked about - I'm okay with whatever. Because I love him, and I trust him.

Jeremy

I love you too baby. I'd give you anything.

** end **