Carol Becomes A Slut Wife

Story Info
Husband's temper makes his wife become a slut.
1.6k words
3.99
265.8k
55
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gonzi2
gonzi2
471 Followers

I met Carol when she was 21 and I was 35 she was Welsh and what could be described as buxom, about five foot five tall and shapely with a large 36D bust.

At that time she was living with her parents and I in a small-shared flat. So we went for a drive and parked in a small road right next to central park.

Immediately we were in each other's arms French kissing. In seconds I had scooped out her breasts and was licking her nipples and she'd released my cock from my trouser zip and was giving me a slow hand job.

We were lost in a two-person world, I got my hand into her knickers and she was giving me a blowjob. Then just before either of us could cum I looked up and was shocked to see there was faces all round the windows watching us having sex!

I tried to tell Carol but it was too late I shot the biggest load of my life into her mouth. She came at the same time shaking so much she seemed to be having a fit. She climaxed opened her eyes and saw the faces watching us. Carol screamed with a mixture of fright and ecstasy.

As soon as we could we disentangled ourselves and I drove my company car away from the uninvited voyeurs. The next time I booked a room in a hotel and took her cherry, as she'd been a virgin till that point. Within six months we were married and having sex every time we could.

We'd decided to wait before we had children, but after been married seventeen years and both working long hours our sex lives had become stale and irregular. Neither of us had affairs but talked about parting, so decided on a holiday to talk it over.

We discussed our problems we reminisced about how it had all started. When we got to the incident with the voyeurs it turned us on so much we shagged each other silly, always using a condom as our only method of birth control.

This experience worked for months but I was soon daydreaming of repeating that first experience. I spoke to my wife about doing so but she would have none of it.

Then I asked again when we were having sex just as she was coming and she screamed out "Yes Yes I want them all to watch us fuck." When we lay in each other's arms in the sexual afterglow I asked her again. She shuddered and whispered yes lover lets do it.

We plucked up the courage and went to a local lovers lane in the car. Locking the doors Carol said, "I'm not sure I can do this, lets just kiss and see how we feel!" Soon we were snogging like teenagers. As there was nobody about we both relaxed and wound the passenger seat back.

Soon we were both naked and stuck my condom covered penis into her pussy. We were having a slow sensuous fuck when a face appeared close to the window. The man watching us fucking seemed to be old, well over sixty, licking his lips sensuously.

We both noticed him at the same time and I felt Carols pussy flood with her juice and speeded up my thrusts as I was so turned on. We could see the man bobbing up and down as he wanked himself in time with our fuck, it was like we were all three sharing our bodies, our sex.

I sensed my orgasm coming and tried to slow my movements to extend the wonderful pleasure I was getting. But Carol was throwing her body around contracting her cunt muscles around my hard cock, her pussy literally milking my prick. My spunk shot out a dozen times, stronger than they'd ever done in my life and I collapsed onto Carols writhing body.

My wife started to cry, "You bastard she shouted I haven't come, you could have waited for me! I'm all tingly, I was almost there; you've spoiled it now! I bet that old voyeur could do better than you, you're selfish."

That's where I made my big mistake; I angrily snapped back, "So let him fuck you if you really think that!" She looked at me furiously and spat out, "I will then you wimp!"

Before I could stop her she'd opened the door knelt on the ground with her breasts on the passenger seat. Then told the old voyeur to fuck her doggy style. The old man watched me suspiciously but couldn't resist the swollen dripping cunt in front of him and stuck his cock in my wife's hole!

I should have stopped it then but my own prick was again painfully hard and I positioned my self at her head and put it in her mouth. My wife was writhing on the old mans cock and sucking on mine in real ecstasy. We were both carried away with the situation; it was all our fantasies come true at once.

But the old man had been wanking for two long and shot his spunk up her before she was ready! She spat my cock out, saying we were both useless fuckers!

The old man said, "Its all right love, I'll call for reinforcements, Charlie, Winston over here! Within seconds another old man had his cock in Carol's cunt and she was sucking mine again with relish.

Soon she came violently her whole body shaking so much her new fucker and I had to hold on to her to stop our cocks coming out. The old man shot into her and Winston a big old black man with few teeth took his place. His cock was huge around a foot long and thick as a drink can.

The black man had difficulty getting Carols hole to expand sufficiently to get his massive weapon right up her in the doggy position even with all the lubrication. But then he forced it in roughly to the hilt, Carol roared with pain and pleasure as it hit the end of her tube.

She was sweating and continually shaking in a series of continual orgasms.

The old black man had a lot of stamina and I had to brace my wife's shoulders against his forceful thrusts up her cunt. Carols eyes were rolling with lust and despite my cock in her mouth shouted fuck me fuck me.

My wife was ecstatic about the raw rough sex she was getting with men she'd never even seen, having no idea even that her latest lover was black. She was contorting, consumed by pure lust for hard cock in her cunt and was getting it and some!

Suddenly my own sperm started to shoot into her open mouth, less this time but as powerful as before. As my own lust ebbed away I realized for the first time the three men had taken her bare back and she was at her most fertile. My god I must stop this black man knocking her up, I thought in a blind panic!

But it was too late he was grunting as he shot load after load into her receptive cunt. I went numb as I worked out that his long knob must be putting his potent seed right in to her uterus, into her womb. What if she had his black baby?

She lay back on the still flattened seat as I drove her home and I had to carry her into the house. Three men's spunk was oozing from her pussy and she was cooing contentedly.

Carol said, "That was lovely darling I want to do it again regularly. I love only you but I want loads of cocks from now on, men's anonymous cocks like today I don't want to have an affair, just to pull a train I think its called!"

"But Carol," I said still panicking, "they all did you bare back, you've got three old men's spunk up your hole and one of them was black!" What if they impregnated you, what if you have a black baby?

"Oh yes darling," Carol replied, "I realized they could be making me pregnant that was the big turn on for me! I want to have a baby I don't care what colour it is, If you want to take your chance you'd better put your seed in me now, I don't think I'm too sore but I may not be able to feel your skinny five inches after that big monster.

Amazingly all the talk about impregnation had made my cock hard again and I sunk it into her swollen hole. I couldn't feel the sides but could the swish of the three men's spunk around my tool. My first cream pie made me come for the third time that day. I only shot twice and it felt as if only a dribble came out.

Sure enough she was pregnant, it could be mine but its unlikely I suppose, one bit of temper on my part had led to me being cuckolded! We've been back to the same lovers lane three times since she became pregnant. On one occasion she took ten cocks without seeing the men attached to them.

We both get our kicks from this after all they can't make her pregnant now can they! Carols eight months gone now, we are sexually happy, it won't be long before we know the babies colour. At least she's promised after that she'll take precautions on our sex excursions and I can father her next child!

gonzi2
gonzi2
471 Followers