Carol, Candy & the Ex Pt. 02

Story Info
Will Candy make a good cuck?
8.3k words
4.55
10.5k
9

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/09/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Will Candy make a good cuck?)

Davie was standing at Carol's front door dressed in a pair of copper brown wide-wale corduroy dress trousers, and a beige polo shirt. Oddly enough, he felt more nervous than he did the night before when he was in full drag, and he attributed it to the ex-factor. Last night Davie as "Debbie" was there to meet Robbie as "Candy", and he knew his ex-wife wouldn't be jealous because it was her idea. However tonight he'd be having sex with Carol right in front of her husband. Even though Candy was a fag and supposed to be a cuck Davie had no idea how he'd react, he seemed a little uneasy with the idea the night before. Not that he presented any danger, Candy was a fucking wimp, but he hoped nothing would happen to make the night unpleasant.

Another reason he was nervous was the fact that he'd be having sex with Carol again. It'd been more than a decade since they'd fucked, and it didn't help that she was now married to a guy with an eleven inch cock. His seven inches always seemed to satisfy her in the old days, but he had no idea what she'd become accustomed to, and he wasn't keen on finding out he was no longer man enough to satisfy her. In addition, if that were the case, he'd probably never have sex with Candy again either. He took a deep breath, pushed all the "what ifs" aside and rang the doorbell.

Carol answered the door with a big smile and she was quite a sight. She was dressed in a rust-colored corduroy skirt suit, with a crisp white cotton oxford shirt. The skirt was knee-length, pleated and the ten-wale fabric had a nice rich texture, the ribs looked firm and soft. The matching jacket had wide lapels, suede patches on the elbows and looked fitted. It was a beautiful outfit, the kind that said from a distance it had a wonderful corduroy feel and begged to be touched. Her legs were encased in a pair of nude stockings leading down to a pair of dark brown strappy heels.

After briefly ogling her outfit he noticed her hair appeared freshly cut and fluffed, it looked full bodied and the best he'd ever seen it. She'd obviously spent time at the salon that day, and the thought that she did it for him made him feel funny. Her make-up was heavier than the night before but still tasteful, not to the point of being slutty. In short, she looked really sexy and it'd been a long time since he thought that about her.

"Come in Davie, you look nice."

"Thanks Carol, so do you." His face showed polite lust. "Very nice indeed."

She stepped back and as he entered the foyer he noticed she was blushing. He liked that, it made him feel less wimpy about the butterflies in his belly.

"Come with me Davie, I think we could both use a drink." She chuckled. "This is just really fucking weird."

He didn't argue and followed her to the same sitting room they were in the night before. She gave him a drink and they sat next to each other on the sofa again, but this time things felt very different.

"Carol, I just want to say before we start..."

She put a finger to his lips. "No Davie, don't say anything, just let this happen. Tonight we have no history, you're just a guy I picked up in a bar. I said you could fuck me if you helped me humiliate my sissy husband."

She smiled and winked.

"And, you're so fucking horny you'll agree to anything. Right Davie?"

She pulled her finger away.

"Yeah Carol, that's fine with me, but I have a question."

"What?"

"Does Robbie want to be a cuck, or are you making him do it as part of your deal?"

She took a sip and gave him a sly smile.

"You know what? I'm not going to answer that. When you see what he's wearing I let you decide for yourself. The only thing I'll add, is that he picked it out, not me."

She took a big gulp of her drink and put the glass on the table, then slowly ran her hand across the front of his trousers. She gave his dick a gentle squeeze and cooed.

"You're not wearing any underwear are you Davie?"

He smiled. "No Carol, I'm not."

"I can also tell you're ready for some fun, I guess my outfit is serving its purpose."

She squeezed again. "Come on Lover, let's go meet the cuck."

For the second night in a row he followed his ex-wife to meet her sissy husband, and between that and her corduroy outfit he was already horny as hell. She led him into a large living room with two sitting areas, one in front of a fireplace and the other positioned around a home entertainment system with an enormous flat screen TV. She headed to the entertainment area and he notice Candy sitting by the fireplace. His long red hair was tied up in two high pigtails. They looked like fountains shooting out the top of his head and raining down on his titties. Carol sat on the sofa and patted the cushion.

"Sit Davie, I'll introduce the cuck in a minute, first I want a kiss."

He ogled Candy a moment longer before obeying. He was wearing a red & black plaid corduroy jumper with a pink cotton blouse. The outfit looked like a schoolgirl uniform. The Jumper was a knee-length mid-wale with box pleats, and the top portion was straining to contain his big tits. He was playing with what looked like a pair of Barbie dolls and never looked in Davie's direction, not even after hearing his wife request a kiss.

He sat close to Carol, wrapped his arm around her shoulder and she gave him a seductive smile, which caused a strange but pleasant déjà vu. His instincts kicked in and as they kissed he groped her tit through her jacket, and the fabric felt every bit as good as he thought it would. The act broke the ice and her moans made it obvious they were both enjoying themselves, albeit for slightly different reasons. As their passion increased she grabbed his hand, moved it under her jacket and he took the hint. Her medium sized tits were still firm and he couldn't believe he was feeling up his ex-wife. A week ago he didn't think he'd ever talk to her again, let alone play with her boobs.

They continued making out for another twenty minutes, and at one point while she was kissing his neck he looked over at Candy. He seemed perfectly content to play with his dolls and the perverseness of that was a little eerie, but at the same time the kinkiness turned him on. When they finally came up for air Carol had a dreamy look on her face, and that gave him pause. For a second he thought it was a look of love, and it suddenly occurred to him that he'd never even considered that possibility going in. He realized he could easily be wrong, but it did make him think about how complicated their games could get. Since his boner had been making most of his decision in the past week, he hadn't given the overall picture much thought.

She purred and spoke softly. "That was nice Davie, I hope there's a lot more where that came from."

He smiled. "Me too."

"Would you like a drink?"

"Yeah, OK."

She raised her voice. "Hey cuck, get over here."

He backed off so they were sitting side by side, then Carol reached over and rubbed his bulge. He liked that. Candy came over and stood right in front of them just a few feet away. He kept his hands behind his back and looked down submissively. Davie got his first good look at him. Below his jumper he wore red knee socks with white stripes and a pair of black corduroy Mary Janes.

His face was amusing. The make-up was done to an extreme, but he couldn't decide if it was meant to be clownish, or to look like a young girl who had been playing with mommy's make-up. Whichever it was, in combination with his spouting pigtails and schoolgirl uniform, it looked very sexy in a kinky kind of way.

"Davie, this is my husband, her name is Candy. As you can see she's a total fucking faggot. I don't call her a "he" because she's incapable of acting like a man, that's why you're here lover.

Say hello to my boyfriend cuck, then go get us drinks. His name is Davie, but you will call him sir."

"Hello Sir."

He sounded the same as the previous night, feminine with a deep pitch, but there was a submissiveness that wasn't there before. Davie shot Carol a quick look and she nodded approval.

"Hi Candy, you look very pretty, I like your uniform."

"Thank you sir. May I go now Madam?"

"Yes cuck, scoot!"

He scurried out and Davie looked at Carol. She had an amused smile.

"So, did that answer your question?"

"Yeah I guess so, he just seemed reluctant about it last night, I don't know, I don't get it. But if he's happy being a bitch that's fine with me."

"If 'She's' happy being a bitch you mean."

"Right Carol, 'she'."

"Just go with it Davie, it helps him be a better fag. You see, we've discussed him being a cuck for a long time now, but tonight's the first time he's actually doing it. He wants it very much, trust me he does, but with you here now it's a reality and he's very nervous. That's why I wanted you to come over in drag last night. In his mind seeing you in a skirt and sucking his dick means you're not a man either. So now he feels comfortable enough to go through with it."

She rubbed his bulge and let out a little purr.

"And I get to have my fun too."

Candy returned and they took their drinks, then Carol ordered him to kneel in front of them.

"Davie's going to fuck me in a little while Candy, and you're going to watch. I want you to pay attention too. Hopefully someday you'll grow a pair of balls and do it yourself, so see if you can learn something."

She took a long sip and massaged Davie's cock through his pants with her free hand. Candy kept his eyes glued on it.

"But before we get around to that, do you have something you want to say to my boyfriend?"

His face reddened and he looked genuinely embarrassed.

"Thank you Sir, thank you for being a man and fucking my wife."

"Is that all you have to say cuck?"

He sighed. "No Madam.

Sir, may I please suck your cock, I'd like to show you how grateful I am."

Davie sensed he wanted to say more but was still feeling embarrassed. Apparently he hadn't fully embraced his humiliation yet. Davie was getting turned on.

"Yeah Candy, you can suck my dick anytime you want."

Carol interrupted. "Actually Davie, she's only allowed to suck you when I say so, but we'll talk more about that later. For right now I have two words to say. Ladies first."

She pulled her skirt up on her belly exposing her white garter belt and pussy, she wasn't wearing any panties. She then began unbuttoning her blouse.

"Get over here cuck and lick my pussy. Davie's going to suck on my titties while you're down there, I want to feel two mouths on me at the same time."

Davie was a bit shocked, his ex-wife had loosened up considerably since the last time they had sex. Candy on the other hand seemed unfazed and buried his face in her muff. She undid the front hook of her white bra and pulled everything apart exposing her tits.

"Kiss me Davie, kiss me like a man."

He stared at her tits, took a deep breath and happily obeyed. As they swapped tongues he massaged her right tit for a while and instinctively started pinching her nipple. She loved having her nipples pinched and pulled on, gently at first and then increasingly harder as she became more excited. As soon as he did it she moaned in response and they both realized they were falling right into place. She'd forgotten how much she loved the way he played with her tits and it fueled her passion.

Once it became apparent they were responding to old patterns he kissed her ear like he used to, then worked his mouth down her neck and across her chest to her right nipple. Firmly holding her tit he flicked her nipple with his tongue and sucked it a little before gently biting on it. She enjoyed having her nipples nibbled on too, but that was a much more delicate task.

He eventually slid half off the sofa to give himself room to work back and forth from one nipple to the other, and at one point realized he was rubbing up against Candy. That gave him a perverse thrill. The two boys worked Carol's pussy and tits for another twenty minutes before she finally went over the edge. She wrapped her arms around Davie and squeezed his face into her tit, her whole body shuddered and her hips bucked. It was obviously a very intense orgasm and she cried out as she flooded Candy's face with her juices. Her body was as tight as a drum for a long moment before she suddenly sank back into the sofa and went completely limp.

Candy & Davie continued to gently kiss and lick her nipples and pussy for a few more minutes while she enjoyed her afterglow. Candy reached over and started raking his fingernails across the ribs of Davie's corduroy covered ass, giving his lover a huge thrill. When the little tart finally sat back on his heels and took a breather, Davie looked down and saw that his mouth and chin were coated with Carol's juices. Seeing the kinky schoolgirl with a face full of pussy juice gave him another thrill. He thought about licking his face clean, but before he could Carol opened her eyes and he didn't think she'd like seeing her boyfriend doing that.

"Oh Davie, thank you, that felt so good. I love having my tits sucked on, and having you do it while the cuck licked my pussy was just fucking fantastic."

They kissed passionately for a minute and he thought it was a little strange that she didn't thank her husband. When they broke their kiss he sat up next to her and noticed that Candy hadn't bothered to clean his mouth. He had a detached look on his face, not happy or sad, it was a little weird. But he did notice he was rubbing his dick through his jumper, so he must have liked something.

Carol pushed down her skirt, re-hooked her bra and partially buttoned up her shirt. Once collected, she handed Davie his drink and took a sip of hers.

"You did a good job cuck. Fix your outfit."

He adjusted his jumper and fixed his pigtails but never cleaned her juices from his mouth, which Davie found rather odd. His jumper looked like a circus tent, he obviously had a boner, but carol completely ignored it.

"That's better bitch, but you still look absolutely pathetic, and right in front of another guy too."

She chuckled.

"Alright, now that we know you can lick pussy, you're going to show Davie what a good little cocksucker you are. Are you ready to have Princess Penis Licker suck your cock Davie?"

"Yeah Carol, I think I'd like that a lot. Does the bitch swallow?"

He decided to test the humiliation waters and the absence of a negative reaction emboldened him.

"Of course she does Davie, don't be silly. What self-respecting sissy cock-whore doesn't? Isn't that right Candy the cuck?"

His face reddened a bit. "Yes madam."

"Give me your glass and get on your feet lover."

Davie downed the last of it and complied. Without being told Candy shifted over so his face was just a foot away from his corduroy bulge.

"Alright cuck, take Davie's pants off and give them to me."

He looked shocked and gave her a quick look, it seemed obvious he wasn't expecting that.

"Go ahead, don't be a silly bitch. You can't kiss his balls when they're in his pants. Now move it."

He surrendered and slowly pulled down his zipper. Davie got a big thrill out of that. He then unbuttoned his pants and slowly stripped them off, handing them to Carol. She neatly folded them and draped them over the arm of the sofa. Candy's face was just inches from his boner and he stared at it with obvious lust.

Carol patted the sofa. "Sit Davie."

He complied and spread his legs for Candy. Carol reached under and gently pulled up on his balls, making them easily accessible.

"Get over here cuck."

He complied and Carol lifted Davie's balls to her husband's face.

"Kiss his balls bitch, give them a good licking, that's where his sperm is cuck. You want his sperm don't you? Go on, tell my boyfriend how much you want to swallow his sperm."

He gently cupped his hand under Davie's balls and started kissing.

"Sir will you please cum in my mouth? I'd really like to suck the sperm out of your ball sack. Can I please swallow your jizzum?"

Carol started stroking his boner very slowly and they both watched her husband worship his balls for about five minutes. After a minute or so he added some licks to his kisses and even gently sucked on them a little. Without any further prodding from his wife, the bitch begged for his sperm the whole time, he sounded like a two dollar fag whore. Davie wrapped his arm around Carol and the feeling of her corduroy jacket added to his thrill, he fantasized about her jerking him off with it.

Watching the little slut worship his balls while his wife stroked his boner was very exciting, but nothing compared to what happened next. Carol let go of his dick and the next thing he knew she slid her lips down its full length. She bobbed her head up and down about a dozen times before pulling her mouth off with a slurpy pop. She then smiled and kissed his lips, and there was something strangely erotic about her mouth going straight from his dick to his mouth. He flashed on a fantasy of her sucking him off, then spitting his sperm in his mouth, and in truth the idea turned him on like crazy. However, the fantasy died quickly when she whispered in his ear.

"Don't you cum in my mouth Davie. Got it?"

He nodded and she slid her mouth down his dick again. It's amazing how you can forget things. When they were married she had no problem sucking his dick, in fact she was pretty good at it, but she never let him cum in her mouth. She established that right from the start. She used to say.

"The only people who swallow sperm are whores and queers, and I'm neither."

Apparently she was just making sure he remembered. He wasn't disappointed though, because he was pretty sure he'd be cumming in her husband's mouth at one point or another. The feeling of having two mouths on his dick at the same time was incredible, he'd never experienced it before. Husband and wife feasting on his cock, it was surreal. Carol's husband was watching his wife suck his dick just inches from his face, while licking his balls no less. Davie couldn't deny enjoying the feeling of superiority it gave him. Screw his eleven inch dick, the pansy let's his wife suck her ex-husband's cock right in front of him, how wimpy is that?

Aside from the ego trip, the physical pleasures involved in this two party suck were heavenly. It went on for fifteen minutes, but every two or three she'd pull her mouth off and kiss him. That both re-triggered the sperm spitting fantasy and calmed his dick down, and he suspected she was doing it for the latter reason. She eventually brought the tease to an end though. She sat up and wiped her mouth on the sleeve of her jacket, which in itself gave Davie a thrill.

"Alright cuck, I've had my fun, now claim your prize. Suck the sperm out of Davie's ball sack like a good little queer."

Nothing more needed to be said. Candy was on his boner in a flash, bobbing his head up and down very quickly, literally jerking him off with his lips. Carol leaned over and started kissing him passionately, and at the same time pinched his nipple through his shirt. He liked that. It didn't take long before Candy's talented mouth had him moaning into Carol's. She broke their kiss and said with a smile.

"Feed my fag Davie, feed my fag."

He obeyed. His boner spasmed between Candy's lips and he filled his mouth with several streams of thick creamy jizzum.

"Suck my dick you fucking little cock-whore. Swallow it bitch, swallow my sperm."

Candy let out a muffled sissy squeal, he obviously liked what he was hearing.

His orgasm was intense and after he stopped squirting he slumped back into the sofa. He looked at Carol and she gave him a sexy smile.

"Oh I bet that felt good lover. Did you like cumming in my cuck's mouth?"