Carol Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mikro
Mikro
667 Followers

"No! Not like that." I said angrily, "I have never been like that. I don't even know you. Not really. I feel so ashamed"

"Well you don't have anything to be ashamed about. Maybe it's us that should feel ashamed taking advantage of the situation like that. I think maybe we should try and get you back to the hotel." Ralph said

Eddie had gathered my clothes and it was only now I realised I was still naked. Embarrassed even more now at the thought of chatting to them without even realising I had no clothes on. I hurriedly dressed as best I could and Eddie gave me his shirt. I stood up and found that I could walk unsupported, though they insisted I rest on there arms at least till we got out of the woods. We made slow progress but eventually I found myself in Kim's apartment. I ran a bath and soaked away the remainder of the hurt I had suffered. The hurt to my pride would take a little longer. I just couldn't believe what had happened. How I had acted. Even the fact that these five 'young' men had given me their attention was no reason to act so brazenly. I think one of my major problems was, I couldn't say I didn't enjoy it. Because I did. My stomach still was to some small degree. But I felt so ashamed. How could I ever face them again. Would they tell all the others. God what was I going to do?

I got out of the bath and was drying myself when there was a knock on the door. I put a bathrobe on and called through the door. "Who is it."

"It's Eddie. I was just making sure your ok. I have some cream for your cuts."

I opened the door and let him in. "I am so sorry." I said and burst out crying. Turning away from him with my hands to my face.

"No please Carol, don't"

He came up behind me and put his hands on my shoulders. I turned around throwing my head into his chest. I just needed to feel safe right now. He put his arms round me and ran his hand through my hair, not saying anything, just letting me cry. Unfortunately my stomach jumped into gear at the feel of his body so close to mine. I fought for some degree of control.

As my tears died down Eddie didn't release me, just held me with a hand running up and down my back and his other running through my hair. I Looked up into his face, "Thank you. I think you can...." I was going to say 'let go' but as my eyes met his my stomach lurched. Something happened, I don't know what it was. Pheromones I suppose but suddenly we were kissing like lusting rampant dogs. My bathrobe dropped to the floor, quickly followed by me as I pulled his jeans down, revealing his throbbing cock. I hadn't noticed anything in the woods but now that I could see it without the haze of confusion it was quite big, not massive but big enough to fill my mouth as I took it in.

I still cant explain it. I was like a whore. It was as if I had been sucking cock all my life. I took him in deep, deep enough to make me gag but even then I didn't stop I kept going till I could feel him slide right in. I twisted it, I turned it I licked the head and I swallowed every last bit of come I could get, as though I was addicted to it. Even then I didn't stop. As I felt his knees tremble I pushed him back onto the settee and carried on sucking till he was hard again.

"I'm sorry. I cant help it." I said looking up at him. "Just fuck me please just fuck me, use me."

He leapt off the settee and lifted me onto it, raising my legs over my head and resting them on the back of the settee. My pussy was throbbing, I could feel the lips pulsing and as his cock touched the lips I thrust myself onto him. My pussy responded as quickly as my stomach. He fucked me hard and rapid, I could tell by his breathing that he was going to come, I needed to feel his come to make my orgasm hit the heights I now knew it could reach. And then I felt it hit my womb like a bullet and I came as soon as I felt it. Not like before, but softer lighter, not the trembling heights of space but warm and glowing. Nice, but not what my pussy so desperately needed, but I couldn't say that to him could I.

He fell on the settee next to me. Neither of us said anything for a few moments then he laughed, "I'm not sorry this time. You are just incredible. I have never come like that before."

"Me neither." I lied. I silently thanked my doctor for insisting on giving me the pill. I had only gone to see him as my period was irregular. He said it would solve the problem and it did. Now it would make sure there were no other problems as well.

Eddie sat up and started pulling his jeans back on. "I suppose everybody knows."

"Carol how could you possibly think we would do that. Yes we talked about it but not to anyone else."

"I'm sorry Eddie. I know you wouldn't. I just feel such a slut and just now hasn't helped much either. I don't know what is happening to me."

"Well don't take this wrong. But if what I hear is true, you haven't exactly had a lot of men friends. Maybe your body is trying to make up for it. Whatever it is. You will forgive my crudity, but you are one hell of a great fuck."

He laughed to cover what I assumes was his embarrassment. After all I was at least ten years older than he was. "Still life in the old body yet then." I said trying to match his joviality.

"You have to be kidding me. I doubt there is a single man downstairs that wouldn't want to shag you. Your a great looking woman, stunning even and you have a great body. If it has a need, as it seems it does, you will have no problem feeding it where ever you are. And lets face it, if your going to have a need, sex is a lot better than heroin."

"True." I said with a smile. "I think we had better get ready for dinner. I didn't realise it was that time I have been neglecting my guests." I showed Eddie to the door giving him a quick kiss as he left.

I had a quick shower and thought about what he said. I wasn't comfortable with the idea of 'having a need' for sex. In the end I just put it down to being with so many men in this beautiful place and determined that it wont happen again. I took a deep breath and took control of myself. Pushing the tumbling feeling in my stomach to the back of my mind.

I entered the restaurant with some trepidation. Half expecting all eyes to start leering at me. But I need not have feared. Heads did turn my way but I felt no kind of change in the atmosphere. Just some admiring looks at my thin gypsy cut, off the shoulder dress. I had wondered if the jagged cut of the hemline was a little high but in the end I just admitted to making myself conscious of it. After all I had bought it before any of this had started.

I sat as before with 'The Five' as I had come to call them now. Not quite Enid Blyton, but I thought it was apt. During dinner no one would have thought that anything had happened. A couple of embarrassed looks to begin with but that was about it. Just normal chit chat and the same kind of banter we had before our sojourn into the woods

After dinner we moved into the reception are which had become our congregation area as it had seats and the bar was close as well. As one of the managers was a part time DJ I had hired a disco set and he was doing his best to crate a party mood. It did show how naïve I was though. I hire a disco set and a DJ but, I am the only woman present. I was run ragged dancing with almost everyone of them. As the night wore on and the proximity of all these men become constant I started to lose control of my stomach and the feelings were spreading. I tried to get away from them by going to the bar or going outside for some air but they followed, either individuals or in little groups. I was the centre of attention and I knew I was losing control. What made it even worse was as the drink flowed hands started to roam and comments about handling the men became common place. I was even feeding it to some degree saying that I could cope with all of them.

'The Five' of course were becoming more amorous than the rest as they knew what could happen. The others saw it and followed suit. I don't know if it was planned or if it just happened but that old favourite tune 'The Stripper' came on and I, just for a moment, feigned a strip. Slipping my gypsy top just a little further down my arms, making sure that nothing showed. But that was enough for the men to start chanting. "More More."

One of the men came up close to me and started gyrating his hips, so close to me I could smell him. He started to strip. Still I only pretended. I loved to wear fashionable sexy underwear. Put it down to female vanity but as the arms of the dress slid down my arms my breasts were showing almost to the half cup of my bra. I knew my nipples would show if I went any further. The men were all clapping there hands now, "More More." The man dancing with me was about to remove his trousers, his shirt already gone. He would be dressed only in his boxers.

I couldn't control my body. I danced the part, my hips swaying and gyrating. The only thing in control was my hands, keeping my breasts hidden. The dancer, now in his boxers, his cock already semi hard moved behind. So close I could feel his cock getting harder, his hands took mine and put them at my side, I leaned back into him, feeling his erection tight against the crease of my bottom. The top of my dress slid down my arms and my nipples hardened at the feel of the warm air. My eyes closed and I was lost in a mist of excitement shooting up from between my legs. Dancer moved back a little and the dress fell to the floor.

Another man had now joined us and had his arms around me. Squashed between two hard cocks I felt my bra come undone but I just gave myself up to the overpowering rumble in my stomach and the throbbing between my legs. As hands covered my breasts I moaned in pleasure and as I felt a hand from behind move softly over my hips and down my stomach, I begged it to reach my pussy, to ease the throbbing there.

As the hand touched its target a finger slid between the throbbing lips, taking the material of my knickers with it. From that moment, or so I told myself later, I was lost in a haze of lust and sex. I found out later that the men had taken all the cushions off the furniture in reception and made a huge bed out of them. All I knew was I picked up bodily and placed on a soft surface. I felt lips on mine and lips on my nipples. It wasn't long before I felt lips on my pussy, my knickers having been removed at some point. My legs were held skyward and the tongue worked my pussy making it's way down to my bottom, opening up both holes.

Then I felt fingers probing my pussy and I moaned with pleasure, the fingers then traced between the cheeks of my bottom and over my bum crack, which opened enough for a finger to slide in. After a few more of these runs from pussy to bum I knew that at least two fingers were inserted into my bottom and two more in my pussy. Then, in the haze, I felt something else sliding into my bum. This was not a finger or even two. I knew instinctively this was a cock. Up till now I had been writhing and moaning with the attention I was receiving but now I stopped. I didn't even know this was possible. I felt a slight pain as the cock pushed it's way in, then the pain left as the cock withdrew, only to come back again. After what seemed ages the cock was slowly fucking my bottom without pain, but with a totally new sensation matching or even excelling the one in my pussy. I started to thrust back on the cock as it went from sliding in and out to fucking me. My head was turned slightly and took the expected cock deep into my mouth. When it came, the explosion in my bottom was even stronger than from my pussy, but in a totally different way

After a while, and I have no idea how long, I was turned over face down then I was lifted onto a cock. It didn't slide into my pussy. My cunt grabbed it and pulled it in, I pushed down on that erection till I hit bottom. Then I felt the cock return to my bottom, it rammed all the way in and I felt the balls slapping against my bottom. This was something totally new again. My stomach and my bottom conjoined to drive all sanity away and when the explosion came it was beyond words. I seemed to have left my body behind. The approach of the twin orgasm was like running through a huge wood, crashing and banging and rustling noise then running out of the wood and straight over a cliff, floating in the air, not falling but floating towards the waterfall below.

I really lost it then. I only know what happened because I was told some of it later and some of it I saw in momentary clearances through the haze. I do know I fucked them. All fifteen of them. I fucked most if not all of them in every hole. Apparently it wasn't them fucking me, if they tried to get away I would drag them back. Finally exhausted they left me to squirm and moan on the cushions as my orgasm came down from whatever plain of existence it had found for itself.

When I finally opened my eyes, curled up in a ball on the cushions, leaning against Eddie, the only men left were 'The Five'. I smiled up at them. I don't know who was more surprised at that smile, me or them. I was sort of covered in my dress but I could feel the sticky come all over me.

Charlie held a drink in front of me, "Brandy." He said, "I think you deserve it after such a fantastic performance."

I smiled my thanks and coughed as the warm liquid went down my well used throat. After a while Eddie asked me if I could stand

"I don't know, I cant feel my legs, or anything else come to that." I laughed.

Jake, who was the biggest of the men stepped forward and putting my arm around his shoulder lifted me effortlessly in his arms. I put my head on his shoulder and gave myself into his care "Eddie lead the way." Jake said commandingly, which was very unusual for Jake as he was the quiet one of 'The Five'.

Eddie showed them the way to the apartment and Jake allowed me to put in the security door code. The shower was turned on and I was led into the bathroom. I sat in the shower and allowed the water to wash over me. I must have sat there for a half hour just taking in the warmth of the water and allowing it to ease my aches. Once I felt sort of human again I got out and wrapped a towel around my body and joined 'The Five' in the lounge.

They all looked really concerned when I appeared. "Don't worry, I'm fine just terribly tired."

They insisted that they were going to stay in the apartments for the night as there was enough space for them to lay down somewhere or other. When I argued against it they said that they were going to make sure none of the other men tried to get in so I had no choice. Either I let them stay in the apartment or they would camp outside the door. I finally agreed and got into bed falling asleep almost instantly.

I woke up to find 'The Five' surrounding the bed. Tom was holding a breakfast tray and I suddenly realised I was ravenous. I ate the food and drank two cups of coffee, listening to them making what was supposed to be casual conversation. I handed the tray to Jim who put it on the dresser.

"Yes I am fine No I'm not injured. No I will not go insane. Will I ever do it again? One last time." I said, opening my arms wide.

I never realised it was possible for five really sexy men to make love to a woman all at the same time. You always think of those situations being rampant lusting orgies, as well I knew I suppose. I don't know how long it was, all I know is they 'made love to me'. They didn't shag me, they didn't fuck me they made love to me and it was absolutely wonderful. Yes I had many orgasms and so did they. Yes they used every hole but I wouldn't have it any other way. The only problem we had was when we were all sated the bed wouldn't allow us all to lay down together, well not with any degree of comfort.

Finally I scrambled from between male bodies and showered. The men had there showers as I dressed, not in private but amongst them. Once we were all cleaned and ready we went downstairs to find that most of the others had left. Those that remained looked at me embarrassed. While I treated them as though nothing had happened. After all I had my entourage to take care of me.

'The Five' left mid afternoon and were the last to go. I kissed each of them and thanked them for a wonderful weekend. I assured them that I would never forget them and that we would never meet again. I suppose I should have felt lonely or remorse or something other than the elation I felt. It was like I had.... I don't know, like I was on a happy high I suppose. I couldn't stop smiling and even singing to myself as I made my way home.

I was still in that mood when I flew to New Zealand a few days later and it was still there, though not so strong, when, three weeks later, I arrived at my new home in the country. The home that was so reminiscent of The Larches. Made even more similar at the site of bare chested young builders. My stomach was rippling in expectation. I thought that had all gone. Silly me.

That brings us to the present. Here I am in my new home with all this male flesh around and due to be here for sometime, and I can't stop my pussy reaching out for them. What the hell am I to do? Please tell me.

Mikro

Can you help? What should Carol do? If you have any ideas, or you just want to know what happens let me know and I will write another chapter.

Mikro
Mikro
667 Followers
12