Carol Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"For your pussy?"

Carol shook her head and then looked serious. "Jon, that night a few weeks ago...I wasn't on the pill. With my husband gone most of the time, I'm usually not on the pill."

Jon thought about her five children and it dawned on him what she was trying to say.

"Are you...are you pregnant?" Jon asked, his eyes wide.

"No." Carol said. "Thank God I'm not. But that's my point. You could have gotten me pregnant." But then Carol stroked his cock in one hand and smiled again. "Oh, Jon, I'm sorry. It's my fault too. I should have asked you to wear something that night. But today...and from now on...we'll just have to be careful, that's all."

"I understand," said Jon.

Carol crawled up on top of him then and whispered in his ear. "That's why I thought it would be safer if you entered me somewhere else."

"You mean..."

Carol nodded. And with the birds calling from the treetops, the breeze against their sweaty bodies, Jon got Carol on her knees and gripped the cheeks of her "Group 3" ass in his hands, spreading them gently apart.

"Mmmmm." Carol moaned in anticipation.

Jon's cock was wet from the blow job Carol and given him, but Carol was not ready yet.

"Do you want me to get you ready baby?" Jon asked.

"Oh yes Jon. Please suck me."

Jon got his face close, and Carol could feel his hot breath between her cheeks. Then he gave her the slightest little kiss on her puckered little rosebud.

"Oh, please don't tease me Jon!" Carol pleaded.

He obliged. Suddenly, Jon was sliding his tongue right down her crack to her dripping wet pussy and back up again, stopping at her asshole to circle it with the tip of his tongue.

"You're a dirty mommy, aren't you? Letting your own son's friend lick your asshole."

"YESSS! I'm your dirty little slut. Please lick me baby."

Jon continued to eat out her scrumptious behind, but his balls felt like they were about to burst. Sitting up a little, he placed the head of his cock against her asshole, which began to blossom in front of him.

"Oh Jon please! Please fuck my ass!"

Jon reached under and gripping her huge tits, pushed deep inside her ass. It was tight, but soon loosened from how wet they both were. He felt her grip his shaft with the muscles of her ass and the pleasure was incredible.

"Ohhh yeah." Jon exclaimed, ramming her harder.

"Fuck me! Fuck mommy's ass!" Carol screamed.

Jon reached down to finger her clit, but Carol's right hand was already there, but Jon was able to slide a finger in anyway, and bring it back to his mouth where he hungrily sucked it dry.

"Mmmm, you taste so good baby." Jon said. "In the front and the back!"

"Oh God! I'm gonna CUM!" screamed Carol, and Jon pushed his hips forward, feeling his cock slide even deeper inside her ass.

"I'm CUMMING!" She yelled, and Jon came too. Wave after wave of cum erupted deep in her bowels, and she milked each drop from him.

They collapsed in the tall grass, Carol content to put Jon inside her mouth again to clean him off.

"You are a dirty mommy."

Carol nodded, and they slept.

12