Carol Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I've never been more turned on. The pictures... mmmm!" She shivered. She'd given me the pictures from the library. I had a short stack of 8x10s in my backpack. They were mostly innocent -- as innocent as you could be, with a stacked blonde girl in a short pink skirt splayed across a guy in the library, their lips moist from kissing. The last two pictures -- she was clearly without underwear, the smooth, glossy skin of her upper thigh and hips in amazing detail. "We have to get a camera for ourselves."

"I was thinking the exact same thing," I said. "So... are you going to fuck him?"

She looked thoughtful. Not defensive, not embarrassed, just considering. "Tyler, I think I have to. I mean, he'sso turned on!"

"Me too," I told her. It was the logical conclusion to all the pain we'd put poor Andrew through. "Just give me all the details, will you? I'm worried I'm going to be jealous."

"Never be jealous," she said, tenderly. "These guys, all these other guys -- they're not you." She gave me a tender kiss.

"And on Monday," I continued, "you're going to hook up with Cappy and the Guido?"

"Mmmm," she smiled, nodding.

"And -- remember the newspaper guy? Who shouts at you when you go by?"

She nodded again, the smile fading. "I don't like it when people are negative towards me."

I pressed on, "Get to know him. Make him a friend. Remember, when guys act out, it's just because they don't know you. They're frustrated."

"And I'm not allowed to leave any guy frustrated, right. I remember." She shrugged. "Okay. On Monday, I'll stop and talk to him."

The look in her eyes gave me no doubt about what she was thinking. She wouldn't end up just talking to him. She never just 'talked' to anybody, anymore.

12