Carol Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There is," she agreed.

"Then you'll do it?"

"You want to meet me each morning, me with cum in my stomach from some old guy in Queens?"

"Fuck yeah," I said. I could imagine it. "It would be like, glowing in your stomach, every time I looked at you.That would be hot." I lapsed into silence, and then remembered how she'd said there had to bemore. When she was telling me about the Alphonso guy, and her breasts felt like new sex organs, she'd said there had to be more. "A little cum at first, hot in your stomach. Then, every week, a little more. But, start with the newspaper guy."

"Then, okay, I'll do it." She drew back, shaking her head. "I'm such a fucking fool. I can't believe I'm going to do this."

"You're not a fool," I said. "You're a fantasy come true."

She took this in silence. Her hands were still on me. "And it's all about fulfilling every man's fantasies, isn't it?"

"Sure is," I said. "It's going to be great."

"I think so, too," she said. Bashful again, she was staring at the table in front of us.

I grabbed her and kissed her hard on her lips. We were both imagining her lips wrapped around his cock. Her mouth was wet, so wet, and her lips were so strong, and I couldn't resist any longer. I pulled her up, and started leading her to my apartment.

After leaving the library, and walking several blocks, she was still thinking about the newspaper guy.

Forget all the men turning towards her. Forget how her breasts rocked under the distressed fabric of her top, how her little skirt flipped up, how it hardly covered the twin curves of her ass. Forget how she was moving down the New York streets and avenues wearing next to nothing. She probably didn't hear the words the men said to her, the whistles. She was still thinking about blowing the newspaper guy.

I knew this because she mumbled, "Won't he be surprised."