Carol Confirms Sex Sells Ch. 04

Story Info
The climax of the girl's new profession.
7k words
4.24
45.5k
10

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/16/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
irxgbr
irxgbr
434 Followers

For the next few days we did not mention my market research with Michelle, sex was good, though I think Carol was still feeling guilty. One night she was giving me a superb mouth and very deep throat job but when I shot off and thanked her she said, "Darling, would it really have been better for you if I had a lump of metal in my mouth?"

"That was so good my darling Carol, it is hard to imagine it getting any better."

"You are the very best husband, I know you can, and probably were, imagining it been better. Your nasty, ungrateful and jealous wife is going to get her tongue pierced to give you extra pleasure. It will also act as a reminder to me, because every time I feel it, I will be reminded what a wonderful husband I have."

"You don't need to do that, it must feel uncomfortable, especially when you first have it done."

"I know that, I have done some research, I have booked in to have it done, just before I go and have my boobs stuffed. That way all the pain and discomfort is out the way in one hit. While I am at it, does my dear husband want any other decoration, or modifications done to my body?"

"Your husband is more than happy with the way it is now, I think that will be enough to handle at one go. Please do not make me do any more research though, I may get other ideas."

"Look, talking of your research, we must not waste it after all the anguish it caused your bitch of a wife. How about you tell Elise all the gruesome details, because I will be more dispassionate getting it second hand."

"Let me get this straight, you are asking me to talk to your new boss about my experiences in Bristol? You want me to talk about sex with a woman who looks nearly as good as you, with real boobs, and not embarrass myself with my cock bursting through my trousers? There are hardly anymore details I have not mentioned, why don't I just tell you?"

"Because your bitch of a wife will get all grumpy with her dear husband again. Hey I have an idea, remember a few years ago we bought that silly ball gag and the wrist restraints? Go and find those."

"Now that is an idea, you can listen to all my nasty comments and not be able to interrupt. I can find them but let's give him a bit longer to recover and then we can make it an interesting session."

While I found the kit in a box in the roof, because neither of us had got off on the idea of pain, Carol followed me around but did seem more than a little apprehensive. When I had found them I said, "I think I am already hard enough, let's get started. Have you any last requests my darling?"

"No, just tell me all the details and then give me a really good fucking, any way you like. I love you."

"Great, strip off completely, but get those lovely six inch heels on and I will get you ready." She did look great standing there naked, and she did have a smile on her face as I tightened the wrist restraints and then hooked them together, with her arms behind her back. Fitting the gag in place took me a while, the ball did fill her mouth very efficiently and the harness did up behind her head. It was already firmly in place but tightening up the chin strap, as hard as I could, had her speechless.

"I seem to have got my jealous wife in listening mode, perhaps I can have a little fun now." As I collected various belts from my drawer her beautiful eyes followed every movement. I wrapped one around the top of her arms and pulled them together in a very uncomfortable position, "Shake your head if that is too tight darling."

She just looked at me with her big eyes, I continued and backed her up to the foot of the bed and put a belt around each ankle and a bed leg. This had her legs splayed out, they were not impossibly wide and she still managed to balance on her heels. I had to take a fair amount of time balancing a spare mattress and all the available pillows up on the bed to make it impossible for her to fall back and hurt herself.

"Sorry that took so long my darling. Now, what shall I do to my jealous wife?" I knelt down and licked her lovely hairless pussy, teasing out her clit with my tongue and she was soon wiggling her lovely body. I gently sucked her clit fully awake and bit it between my upper teeth and tongue, my darling was getting very moist.

I then stood up and keeping her pussy interested with one hand, massaged a tit with the other, while sucking and gently biting the nipple. Her moans of pleasure were distorted by the gag but it was very obvious I had given her a good orgasm. "You seem in a receptive mood so I will pass on a couple of tips now. On the subject of nipples, Michelle had put some strawberry flavouring on hers which tasted pleasant and rather surprising but I liked it during her warm up when she bit my nipples."

I then stood back, she was still watching me with her big eyes, "Now what shall I do with my silent wife now, I do not want to abuse that lovely body. Would you like me to find a feather and tickle that lovely hairless pussy? Just say no if you do not like the idea." Carol absolutely hates been tickled, and I expect the muffled sounds and the shaking head were an attempt to tell me.

"Nothing to say darling, In that case don't go away, I will go downstairs and see what I can find." She was shaking her head and mumbling into the gag as I left the room. I spent quite a long time looking for a feather duster I knew we had somewhere. Finding it, I took it back to the bedroom and when she spotted it, she started struggling again. Drool was dripping down her chin as she tried to say no.

I pulled up the stool and sat facing her, I lightly ran the feathers up her thigh and across her pussy lips. She thrashed around so much that I was worried that she would break her ankle falling off her shoes. "Darling that looks dangerous, I will untie your legs and clear the bed, then you will have to lie down and let me continue. If you do not cooperate, I will tighten the belts on your arms which I think, look plenty painful enough as they are."

As I freed her legs and cleared off the bed, her eyes were glaring, rather than smiling at me, she really did dislike being tickled. When I removed her shoes and tickled the soles of her feet she virtually threw herself off the bed. "Now where was I, Michelle did stick her finger just inside my bum while I was fucking her, not keen myself but I take it some guys would like it, or she would not have done it."

I then lightly passed the feathers over her boobs, tummy and pussy which had her wriggling all over the bed, "My dear wife does not seem to be her usual chatty self, must be feeling guilty about been so jealous I suppose." I kissed her on the cheek, "I think I have told you all about her technique now darling. You asked what was included in the price, basic was oral, without a condom – she did not charge extra for the effect of the tongue barbell."

As soon as I made that remark I set about some serious tickling of her feet, as she kicked and wriggled even more drool spilled out from behind the gag. "Sorry darling, I am nearly finished, basic was oral with pussy, cum in mouth was an extra but she did not offer anal. If I untie you now, will you offer anal?"

She gave an enthusiastic nodding of her head, so I turned her on her side and released the belts from her arms. Although not bruised, they had left deep red marks and it was obvious from her stretching, that they had been painful. "Turn over then darling I will lube up that lovely ass of yours." I had not removed her gag so she just turned over for me.

I took plenty of lube and worked it in, paying attention to her pussy at the same time. She was soon wiggling her ass in the air obviously indicating she was ready. I did wonder if I should remove the gag, but went at it anyway. I did last rather a long time but Carol was enjoying it although her cries of pleasure were very muffled, I honestly enjoy sex with my wife much more than with Michelle.

After I finished I quickly removed her gag, her relief was very apparent, but she gave me a huge kiss and said, "Thank you darling, I deserved that, my shoulders are killing me and my jaw is as sore as hell but it definitely worked. I had no time to think bitchy thoughts. See, your wife does things your whore would not do. That was a very good ass fuck, I enjoyed it."

"Just one more thing I have not mentioned, we did each have a cigarette when we finished."

"You know your wife can do that, remember, I bought some while I was being naughty."

That session cleared the air completely between us, we could even talk about my experiences with Michelle without any problems. Carol confirmed that she was happy, well reasonably happy, with getting her tongue pierced but she had decided to leave the tattoos for awhile, at least.

The following weekend we went to Brian and Elise's for a meal, we did indeed, all get on very well. Carol even told the full story about her feelings over my research, Brian playfully cursed and said he supposed he would not get offered a research project. He did however, mention the need to experience the tongue piercing when it was in place but was shot down on that idea by both the girls.

As she prepared for her last day at the insurance office she appeared in a lovely mood. She got up early and took ages doing her hair and makeup and put on a simple clingy off white dress with a wide black belt. It was not particularly short but plenty of leg was on display as she was wearing her highest heels. She was wearing, for the last time presumably, her large pads which displayed more tit than she had ever shown for work.

"I bet I give the old letch a hard on today, we will go for a quick drink tonight but I will not be all that late home."

She was not very late, obviously a few too many drinks, and her eyes looked like she had been crying. She explained that several tears, including her own, had been shed, she had been there for several years. "I even offered the old sod a grope at my tits and a long cuddle, after all, it was him that started me off on my naughty games."

We did have a very energetic weekend, Carol did her very best to give me as much sex as I could possibly want. Her excuse was that she would probably be out of action for some time after her trip to Bristol and did not want me needing Michelle for relief. I was glad she was able to joke about it; I did however assure her that it would not be necessary.

I was more than satisfied with both her tongue and breasts but we were both looking forward to the arrival of the enhancements. Carol was apprehensive about the pain involved in both procedures but was still looking forward to the anticipated results. As she would probably not feel like driving home, I drove her up on the Sunday night and we stayed in the usual hotel.

First thing on Monday morning I took her to the piercing shop and with very little discomfort she had the, temporarily oversized, barbell inserted in her tongue. As we came out from the shop she mumbled, "So far so good, I expected far more pain, it did not really hurt much at all. It feels downright weird and she told me to try not to play with it but I am very conscious of it and want to move it around."

"Thank you for getting it done darling, pity I have to wait for the two weeks before you can try it out on me. Saying that, I am sure that my wait will be easier than the discomfort you will feel when it swells."

"Talking of discomfort, a tiny hole and a few ounces of metal inserted in my body seems fine. Very soon I am going to have two tunnels carved out from my armpits to my chest and the equivalent of a bag of sugar pushed into each hole. I have a funny feeling that it will be just a little more painful."

"The piercing was better than you anticipated, it may not be too bad, remember, you will be asleep all the time."

"Yes but I will have to wake up, I am apprehensive obviously but not exactly worried. I just hope that we like the result of all the pain." I dropped her at the clinic, giving her 'little' boobs a farewell squeeze, and returned home. Carol was to overnight at the clinic but all being well, I would collect her in the morning.

She called just after tea and in a rather sleepy and mumbled voice she said, "All apparently went well my darling, at the moment my tongue is giving me more discomfort than my boobs. I know it has become a habit of mine when I stay in Bristol but I have been naughty again. When we talked about the size of my new boobs, I said about 300cc in each which would have made them similar to my nice pads. Talking it over with the Doctor again, he said that far more women wished they had chosen bigger rather than smaller enhancement."

"I know I like it when you are naughty but I hope you are not saying you have made yourself into a freak."

"Don't be silly, he said I would have no problem taking larger ones, so I have gone for 400cc which will make my bra jump from the B to a D. When we are lying on the bed, I am sure my husband will appreciate them rubbing on his chest, as I run my steel enhanced tongue along his cock. I am still all bound up at the moment so I do not know what they look like. I am going to sleep now. I will call in the morning to confirm they are letting me out."

In the morning Carol telephoned and in a very mumbled voice managed to say, "I think he put one of the implants in my tongue, it feels ten times its normal size. Other than a general ache my boobs feel fine, although they have given me a couple more pills this morning for the pain. The doctor has not seen me yet but I am sure things will be alright, you can drive on up."

I did have a short wait when I arrived but she soon came to the reception and the nurse gave me her bag and wished her luck.. Carol was looking fine, she was wearing jeans and a polo neck jumper – it did seem to be packed extra full. She took my hand and mumbled, "Can't kiss or cuddle you, sorry. My mouth is by far the most uncomfortable bit, the boobs are still only a dull ache."

She was reasonably relaxed, although not at all chatty, on the drive home. I did drive over a speed hump a little fast which got a yelp, "Fuck! Take it easy darling, that got my new toys bouncing, it feels like I have a brick stuffed into each one remember and you just tried to shake them free." Carol did have an uncomfortable week but by the weekend her tongue had returned to normal, which had been her greatest annoyance.

On the Saturday she took Elise with her on a shopping trip, it had become obvious that a completely new upper body wardrobe was required. She came back in a very good mood, her tongue was now fine and although there was still some bruising, all her breast pain had gone. Although she was recommended to wear a bra for several weeks, she had put on a new top to show the full effect.

She was wearing a blue silk halter-top which showed an extremely impressive amount of flesh. They were just a little larger than I had expected, being a leg man, but honestly they looked good. They moved nicely as she walked towards me, a natural amount of sag as the top gave little support. "Looking good babe, am I allowed to play with them now?"

"No, we have both got to forgo that pleasure for at least a couple of weeks yet. I think we could go off to bed and see if you appreciate whether all the discomfort you have given my mouth was worth it." We both stripped off and she sat me on the edge of the bed and knelt down, with a lovely smile, as she looked at me and worked her barbell around her lips.

She used her tongue, with the added barbell, to run the length of my cock and twirl around the head in a most fantastic manner. I know I had not cum for several days but her technique had me firing a long stream of cum, which she directed at her tits, in what seemed to be less than a minute. "Darling, that was marvellous, I did not even need your mouth or lips, that was just a tongue job."

"Obviously a good investment, it would be a good idea if you shaved off all the hair down here like I did, I could have even more fun then." She then started to gently rub my cum into her new tits. "How do you like these, better not get physical with then for a few more days though. Perhaps if I put a bra on you could have a go at my pussy, if you are not too enthusiastic."

"I do like your enhancements, the tongue was fantastic and yes, I will shave all my hair off, sounds like fun. Those tits look great, I did not really think they were necessary but seeing the result, I am glad you had it done. They are just right, not too big, you may even turn me away from my leg fetish. I wish I could play with them, I must admit to thinking it would be nice to give them the odd slap as I fuck you."

"That is an unusual comment from you, though I suppose I have confirmed their status as sex objects. Give it a few weeks and I think we will try that, let me cover them with a bra and I will get to work with my tongue again." She put on a very bland sports bra and we settled down to some mutual oral, she was getting used to her barbell and using it to full advantage. My attention to her engorged pussy was also well appreciated, she was obviously ready for some release.

I slipped in, using a standard missionary position, and we both tried to take it easy so as not to shake her boobs too much. Carol was very appreciative of the attention and was soon assisting my humping in a far too enthusiastic way. Her new boobs were bouncing all over the place but she soon had a shuddering orgasm closely followed by my own. She was very appreciative but did say that we should take it easy for a few more days as we had pulled the scars a little.

The following morning she was happy that we had done no damage but limited our pleasure to some mutual oral for another week. On the Monday she dressed for her first day in her new job, I was a little surprised at her choice but she had agreed with Elise what was best. Carol wore a nice pair of boots, three inch heels, under a pair of fairly tight jeans. A blue halter top looked good over her new boobs but with only a little cleavage on show, the whole covered by a smart black jacket.

When she got home in the evening she was very pleased with her day, all had gone very well. There was a small office with three younger girls and five full time guys working in the warehouse and apparently there were a number of others on call for events. All her colleagues appeared very friendly and she was sure she would pick up the routine very easily.

Over the next six weeks or so, Carol settled into her new job much to her satisfaction and both Brian and Elise were also very pleased. She had picked up the routine enough to be left in charge while the others went off to a large boat show on the Isle of Wight. She was in a good mood with work and life in general but did jokingly say she was jealous of Elise, who would have the opportunity to catch up with her punter count.

That same six weeks had gradually got our sex life up to a new level, her tongue had healed and she had changed her barbell for a shorter one. Her boobs had settled down into position and all the bruising had disappeared. They looked fantastic when displayed and surprisingly natural when naked, we were both very pleased with the result.

She had become extremely adept at using her tongue and gave me at great deal of pleasure - I had shaved all my pubic hair off. Although I was very worried when she first tried, she could now take my balls into her mouth and gently run her tongue over them, it was ecstasy.

By no means on every occasion but when having a particularly energetic missionary session, I would slap the outside of her boobs. It was strange because neither of us had ever got off on rough sex but we both found it very intense and I would leave her with light bruising some times.

On the Monday evening Carol got a text message from Elise, well actually from Lisa, "Having a great time, Brian and I each have our own rooms. Give Ron a good fuck, he deserves it for starting us off with your free pass." Carol did immediately do as her boss had told her, she took me off to bed and we had a very energetic anal session.

irxgbr
irxgbr
434 Followers
12