Carol Finds The Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carol could see that her previously flat butt now was sculptured into a full-figured ass. She shook her head sure that this couldn't be happening. It had to be a nightmare.

Max cupped one hand around her butt cheek. "Now you have a real booty!"

Paul and Max both laughed but Carol didn't see the humor at all.

"Are we done now? Can we leave?" she asked a few seconds later.

"Soon, pet. Let's get you back into your transport chair." Both men helped to strap her in. That's when she noticed something with her nipples.

"What is that on my nipple?"

Max started pushing her out of the room. "That's the string for the piercing. We'll finish that after your haircut."

The applause as they came out on stage again covered Carol's distressed cry. "Piercing!"

Master D was clapping along with everyone else as she was pushed to the center of the stage. "Welcome back Carol. It looks like everything except your nipple piercing has been completed."

Max nodded. "And her haircut, of course."

Carol slumped because she had hoped that had been it. Certainly she felt like she'd had the works already!

Master D was signaling everyone to quiet down. "With the works, the Master gets to choose the haircut from the choices on the card, since there are so many other parts of the makeover. Have you chosen Master T?"

"Yes," Max said. "Number 3 sounds perfect for Carol."

Master D nodded. "Master Barber if you'll return on stage. He'll use the short cape, since she still has the piercing to go through."

Carol waited, unable to shake the feeling that this had to be a dream. It couldn't be anything but that.

A short cape, barely covering to her elbows, was placed around her neck after the barber a piece of tissue paper down first. Her waist length hair was pulled out and draped forward to pool in her naked lap. She was dimly aware of Master D speaking as the barber pulled all the hair back, combing it smooth and putting a rubber band on it, half-way up the back of her head.

"Isn't that a lovely picture? Look at beautiful red hair across those milky white thighs. You are the envy of quite of Masters here tonight, Master T."

Yes. It is too bad her hair has to be cut, but it really helps a submissive or slave understand her new place in the world. And some humiliation having to wear an embarrassing haircut heightens their senses as well."

Carol shivered as Max spoke. Humiliation? That meant she was about to get something really awful, no doubt. What could be worse than a horrible haircut? There would be no way to hide it at work!

Carol closed her eyes as she felt the shears begin sawing through the thick tail her hair had formed. It had been decades since she'd had more than half an inch trimmed. She couldn't believe they were cutting her hair this short! It was going to be at least shoulder length from what she could guess on the placement of the ponytail.

Her head fell forward as the last hair was severed. The ponytail was brought around and she saw it hanging free from one of the slave girl's hand. She wondered where it was going?

A few seconds later, she felt the barber combing her hair flat, drawing hair forward to cover her face, and then getting rid of any part. The comb then touched the side of her head about two inches above her right ear, and started separating her hair all the way around her head. This was then pinned on top her head. A pop, followed by a whir, and Carol felt her stomach dive bomb. That was the sound of the clippers and she had seen what this man had done with his clippers so far.

She wasn't left in doubt for long. The barber pushed her head forward, muttering, "Chin to chest and don't move!"

The clippers zipped up the back of her head. At first she thought it would only go up a few inches, but it kept going and going. Before she knew it he was bending her ear and zooming off hair from her temples back! It couldn't get any worse. She was sure. Except she did hope he didn't shave her like the other woman.

The barber changed clippers three times before he announced he was done with the undercut. Her hair was quickly let down and combed over her face, once again getting rid of her part.

"Hold still!"

Carol was too scared to move and a second later she felt the shears pressed against her upper lip before it sliced her hair off. Carol sighed deeply. This wasn't going to be as horrible as she had thought. Visions of little boy haircuts, chili bowl cuts and flattops had been racing through her head.

The scissors snipped around the side of her face until he reached her ear lobe. Then the cut angled abruptly up to the line he'd established earlier. After that it didn't take him long to cut the hair so the bobbed cut curved forward and under. Only when he was finished to he slightly part the hair to either side of her nose.

Carol didn't need to see her hair to know how silly it had to look. Her bobbed hair was so short that it didn't cover her upper lip, and as it curled forward, the ends tickled the bottom of her nose. Shaking her head made no difference. It still kept her eyes mostly covered.

Master D stepped forward. "Delightful! Let's have Slave Carol's leather skirt brought out so she can join us."

Carol was released from the chair and stood unsteadily while three slaves surrounded her to place the leather flap skirt around her hips. She was intently aware of her enlarged breasts. Looking down it was like she'd gone from two oranges to two cantaloupes. She took a step and was immediately aware of how her breasts jiggled and bounced, the gold rings jingling. Max took her arm in his.

"Come with me, dear. We'll move into the next room or perhaps go upstairs to the lounge. It is usually quieter up there."

Carol nodded her head, still feeling very unsure of what was going on here. Maybe she'd wake up in a few minutes—

* * * * *

If you enjoyed this story and would like to read more stories like this, or have this one continued, please email me.

12