Carol Gives It Up (At Last!)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm sorry Carol. I didn't mean to upset you." He said to which I sneered.

"And by the way, my wife died of leukemia."

He moved off the bed and stood up. Suddenly I felt terrible. I was still angry about him wanting to butt-fuck me, but the comment about his wife was below the belt. I new that this was a lot more to do with me than him. I had a hang up about butt-sex. Maybe I shouldn't have worn what I wore and wiggled my ass in his face. I conceded to myself that I probably had some responsibility in planting the ass-fucking idea in his mind, with telling him he could do whatever he wanted etcetera. We stood there eye-balling each other. It was over. Things wouldn't be the same any more.

I felt a little guilty at wriggling underneath him to that incredible orgasm of a few minutes before. I was mad at him for just being a man and doing the man thing and wanting what he couldn't have. That aside, I was grateful for the six weeks of great sex he had given me. I walked over to him and dropped to my knees in front of him.

"This is for the fun we've had this last few weeks."

I grabbed his cock and started stroking it up and down. I sneered up at him with contempt. I decided that this was entirely his fault. If he'd have kept his mind off of my ass, we'd be fine and he'd be getting that blowjob from me and maybe I would have asked him to stay the night and who knows where we would have gone from there. Well he wasn't getting that now. I was giving him a grudging good-bye hand- job, and then he was outta here!!

A little bit of the slippery stuff was coming out of his cock, but I needed more lubrication so I moved my mouth close to him and spit all over his cock as nastily as I could. I glared back up at him and began to pump quickly. I saw him starting to tighten and I squeezed and pumped furiously until he gasped and his sticky cum shot out of his pee-hole and over my hand and up my arm. I gave a few more strokes after he'd finished then I stood up. We stood toe to toe and I wiped my cum-covered hand over his chest, raised my eyebrows at him menacingly, and then turned away. Over my shoulder, I spoke to him.

"You can go now, Roger. We're finished."

"But Carol, I'm sorry. Don't you think you're over-reacting a little?"

"Over-reacting?" I said turning to him. "Just get the fuck out, Roger. You started this with your perverted little ass antics. Only whores do that kind of thing. Do you think I'm a whore?? An ass-fucking slut?? Go home, Roger. Go home!!"

Well Roger went home timidly and our fling was over. Over the next few months, I was a total bitch to him and his daughter, which caused a problem with Tom. He and Chloe were getting pretty serious and with me being the mega-beast to our neighbors, it was making things very tough for Tom.

It came to a head about three months after what I referred to as 'The Ass Incident.' I had found out an old college friend, Laura lived in our neighborhood and had been spending a little time with her drinking wine and running down our ex-husbands and men in general. I came home one Friday night to the sound of J-Lo blaring from the rumpus room. I yelled at Tom to turn it down, but he didn't hear. As I got to the doorway I was pretty mad. When I looked in the room I was mortified.

The stereo was blaring; the TV was on and, on the floor with their backs to me, were Tom and Chloe. She was naked but for a bra and on her hands and knees. Tom was shirtless and hard up behind her with his jeans at his knees. They were fucking! My little baby who I'd breast-fed was fucking Roger the would-be sodomist's daughter on my rug.

I took a long deep breath and took two steps toward them. They were oblivious to me. I was about to grab Tom's shoulder when I happened to look over and see what was going on. My temples started to pound and I filled with rage. My Tom was working his prick in and out of Chloe's tight little ass!! I couldn't speak. I couldn't move. I backed out of the room, still un-noticed by them. Standing at the door, I watched Tom begin to thrust quicker and then both started to buck furiously and wail.

I stormed back in a fit of anger. Slamming the stereo off, I grabbed both of them by the hair and yanked them to their feet. Both were trying to cover up and had extremely guilty looks on their faces.

"What the hell are you two doing?? I trusted you enough to leave you alone and I come home to this??"

Tom began to babble an attempted excuse. It was only nine and I said I wouldn't be back until ten. Don't I knock when I enter a room? And so on and so forth. I was having none of it. I slapped him on the face.

"How dare you do this in my house!! I feed you and clothe you. I work my fingers to the bone to keep you in school and when you're supposed to be studying I catch you doing this? You are in so much trouble, Mister!!"

Chloe was trying to discreetly drag her clothes over with a foot. I erupted at her.

"And you, you skanky little whore!! Not only having sex like the tramp that you are, you take it in the foulest way possible. Only sluts and whores are filthy enough to take it in the ass. You're a dirty, filthy ass-whore!!"

Chloe's lip trembled and then she burst into tears. Tom tried to comfort her, but I shoved him away from her. He turned to me.

"Mom, I know you're upset, but it's not Chloe's fault. It was my idea to do it that way. We wanted to have sex, but I didn't have any condoms. I didn't want to get her pregnant."

"And you went along with this, slut?" I barked at the crying girl. "Take it in the ass so you won't get pregnant? Haven't you ever heard of a blowjob for Christ's sake??"

She spoke up then, at which I was surprised, but she said the wrong thing.

"You shouldn't be mad, Mrs. Connors, you should be proud of us. We acted responsibly to have sex in a way that wouldn't cause trouble."

I couldn't believe my ears. I should be proud of them for performing the vilest of sex acts on my rug?? I was out of line and I knew it, but I snapped. I grabbed her by the hair and dragged her to the couch, flinging her across my knee and began to slap her upturned ass as hard as I could. She kicked her legs and struggled, but I held her fast and spanked her mercilessly.

When I noticed something wet on my hand I looked down, then shoved her off me in horror. As I spanked her, Tom's spunk started to dribble out of her ass and got all over my hand. I shot up and ran to the bathroom where I washed my hands thoroughly. When I returned to the rumpus room, they were both dressed and Chloe was heading to the door.

"Yes get out of here you little tramp!!" I hissed and she scurried out in tears.

Tom and I had serious words and I forbade him to see her. I told him that if he argued with me or went on seeing her behind my back, he could go and live with his father. That wasn't something he wanted to do so he meekly nodded in agreement and went to his room.

The next day Roger called and gave me quite a dressing down for putting hands on his daughter. I told him she was a little whore and if she set foot in my house again, I'd do the same. Sparks flew and harsh words were spoken. I ended up slamming the phone down on him. If I never spoke to him again, it would be a billion years too soon.

Time went by and I was becoming more and more bitter. Tom hardly spoke to me and I was sure that he was seeing Chloe on the sly. I chose not to pursue that. I did realize that I had gone way overboard over the whole thing. I wasn't actually mad because they were having sex, I was mad that they'd been having anal sex. Like I've said, I have issues with that.

Work was getting frustrating too. My chubby-assed little supervisor was being a real bitch to me and after an incident in the bathroom, things got worse. She would always disappear into the boss' office at three p.m. on a Thursday afternoon. The blinds would be closed and the door firmly shut. After an hour she would emerge and head for the bathroom.

I heard her come in just as I flushed and exited the stall. I smiled politely as I washed my hands. I noticed something on her blouse and pointed it out. She looked at the splotch skeptically, and then her face became shocked. I looked a little closer and saw that it was a big glob of cum on her lapel.

Long story made short, for fear of me telling the whole office she was sucking the bosses cock, she set me up. Someone had been stealing hard disks and other office supplies and I was found to have them in my cubicle. I protested my innocence and proffered my theory that someone had planted them, but it was a lost cause. I wasn't well liked there. I had an attitude about being told what to do by people younger than me and hadn't made any friends. I was fired with a month's severance.

The sensible thing to do would have been to look for another job straight away, but instead I hung out with Laura, started going out to singles bars and hitting the bottle pretty hard. Tom hated me for ruining his relationship with Chloe. It became obvious that they weren't sneaking around when she started having Tom's friend Billy around on weekends. When I wasn't at Laura's, I was at home by myself. Tom was spending all his waking moments out with friends or at soccer or studying at the library. I would shut myself in my room and drink wine. Most nights I'd wind up with the Miss Jones tape on and my vibrator buried in my pussy. It occurred to me while watching the tape, that it had three or four butt-fucking scenes in it. Using some twisted logic, I figured that it was okay to watch because the girls were porno sluts and it made it okay. My life had become a circle of seeing Laura and man bashing, drinking cheap (and getting cheaper) wine and masturbating until I fell asleep. I was not in a good place.

Catastrophe struck a month later. I had been really lousy with the finances and not looking for work. I assumed that if I got desperate, I could call Larry and he would send me some money. Wrong!!

It came to a head when Tom was invited to spend a week at an out of state college. He'd worked really hard at school and this is where he wanted to go. His guidance counselor had told me that the college admissions board would not look kindly on the invitation being turned down.

The accommodation was free, but the travel and living allowance needed was over a thousand dollars. I didn't have that kind of money. If I couldn't raise the cash, my already tenuous relationship with Tom would be over. I called Larry. He said that he had put away the money for Tom's college, but Tom wasn't in college yet so he wasn't obliged to pay for this and it was my responsibility.

I called Laura and imposed on our friendship. She said she would if she could, but they were just getting by. I called the banks and Credit Company, but they wouldn't give me a loan as I was out of work. In tears, wondering how I got myself into this situation, I fell on the bed defeated, knowing that I would have to tell Tom that the trip was off. Between my sobs I heard the purring of a sports car engine pulling in close by. I looked out the window to next doors drive way.

A red Corvette convertible was sitting in the drive and Roger and Chloe were seated within. They got out and walked around the car, caressing it like it was a pedigree kitten.

"Oh Daddy, thank you so much!! I can't believe you bought this for me." Said Chloe ecstatically.

"You earned it sweetie. I told you if you got invited to the college induction, this car was yours." Roger said benevolently.

"But it cost so much, Dad! I didn't realize it was so expensive."

"Don't worry about that, honey," Roger chuckled as he gave her a hug. "We've got plenty of money."

What did he say? Plenty of money. An idea formed in my head. I threw my clothes off and raced for the shower. I scrubbed and polished myself squeaky clean. I trimmed and shaved my pussy the way I had that fateful night with Roger and perfumed myself.

I dragged out the red lingerie I hadn't worn since then and stood in front of the mirror. I had put on a little weight in the last few months from all the wine and junk food I'd been consuming. I still thought I looked okay, though. I donned the bustier, stockings and g- string, and then turned around to inspect my broad ass in the mirror. Now as I said, I'd put on a little weight and it seemed to have all gone to my ass. It seemed huge and I frowned. When I turned around to face front, though, I had to smile. My tits were a little fuller as well and my plan was to use them as my best weapons.

I heard the corvette pull out at about seven-thirty. Tom was over at a friends. I took a slug of tequila, straightened my tits and walked over to Roger's house. I stood at the door for about five minutes, plucking up the courage to ring the bell. When I finally did, my heart was pounding.

Roger's face was totally surprised when I smiled at him from the doorway. We just stood there looking at each other for a few moments, not knowing what to do.

"Are you going to invite me in?" I asked timidly.

He stalled. "Well I don't know Carol. I don't think so. You've said some pretty nasty things. And you've done some things that were completely uncalled for."

I suddenly remembered being drunk at a bar about two weeks ago, when Roger and an attractive woman walked in. I followed her to the bathroom and told her to watch out for Roger, all he wanted to do was dick her in the ass. She'd walked out on him!! My face reddened.

"I'm really sorry for the things I've said and done. I'm sorry for the way I spoke to Chloe and for………for………spanking her. I've been very upset for a long time, I know that's no excuse, but I just wanted to talk to you because I need some help."

Roger showed me in and made me coffee. I explained the situation with losing my job, Larry not giving me money, credit cards maxed out etc………. I told him about Tom not talking to me and the college thing and how it was my last hope. I looked him in the eye and asked to borrow $1200. Roger looked at me blankly.

"I'll make it worth your while." I said. I still found him attractive and didn't see screwing him for the money as too much of a sacrifice. I started to undo my shirt when he raised his hands and told me to stop.

"I'm sorry Carol, I still find you very attractive and, in spite of all that has gone on, I still like you, but this is not the way to do things. If you want the money, I'll loan it to you, but not this way."

I moved close to him and thrust my breasts out a little. His eyes opened a little wider when he recognized the red bustier. I spoke to him in my huskiest voice.

"This isn't for the money Roger. It's to make up for being such a complete bitch to you for all this time. I want to do this. I would want to do it even if the money wasn't an issue."

I kissed him hard on the mouth. He kissed back. I grabbed at his crotch and felt his mighty sword start to thicken. I fumbled at his belt buckle and tried to get his pants down. Then he gently pushed me back. He walked over to his desk and picked up his checkbook. He wrote out the amount, signed it, then tore it off and handed it to me.

"Take it Carol and go. This isn't the way to do this."

"But Roger I want to." I pleaded. I really did want him to fuck me again. I felt I owed him something special. "Let me do this Roger, I want to make it all up to you. Please."

I felt slightly pathetic standing here and begging this man to have sex with me, but I couldn't just take his money. My mind went ping and I knew what to do. I took my blouse and skirt off and stood there in my red outfit. Pulling down the front of the bustier, my breast leapt out. My nipples were hard. I took a few steps towards him and guided his hand up to my tit. He gently squeezed. Then I turned my back to him and placed his hand on a chubby ass-cheek. He squeezed again.

"We can pick up where we left off the last time, Roger. There was something you wanted to do to me." I couldn't believe where I was going with this, but it wasn't so terrifying.

"You can remember what that was, Roger?"

"Uh-huh. Yes, I remember." He stammered.

"Do you still want to fuck me in the ass, Roger?" Pulse pounding, heart racing. "Because you can if you want to. You can fuck me right in the ass."

I was scared by what I was saying, but visions of Jennifer Noxt having her tight ass reamed in Miss Jones filled my head. They'd been turning me on; I just didn't want to admit that I was kind of curious about anal sex. If any man deserved to satisfy my curiosity, it was Roger for all the shit I'd put him through these last months. He still hadn't said anything. I turned around and grabbed his face, looking him straight in the eye.

"Roger," I said softly. "I want you to bend me over and fuck me in my ass!"

Roger sprang into action. He scooped me into his arms and took me upstairs. He threw me on the bed and began to undress. I stripped off the bustier and the g-string, leaving my stockings and high-heels. My pussy gushed as he unleashed his massive penis and it bobbed up and down. I'd missed that cock. My vibrator was a very poor substitute. I lunged at it and slobbered all over the shaft.

Roger didn't rush me at all. He sucked and nibbled on my titties, licked my belly button and stroked my thighs. He asked me to sixty-nine him, which I did willingly. He sucked and gnawed hungrily at my snatch as I sat on his face. I gripped his cock in my right hand and pumped it while I sucked at the head. His tongue found my anus and I shuffled forward a little. Roger stopped dead, I guess he was waiting for me to turn psycho again, but I just shifted my ass back and pulled my cheeks open. The rimming felt awesome. My ass felt alive. Every nerve ending seemed to spring to life as his tongue slid right into my turd-tube.

He flung me on my back and plunged into my aching cunt. I needed to cum so bad. Roger knew this and toyed with me. He was thrust and hump until I was just about to burst and then he'd slow down or stop completely. I was just about delirious with pleasure. For almost an hour he kept this up. Taking me to a second away from orgasm. Finally I begged him to let me cum. I pleaded and moaned and almost began to cry in the frustration when he pumped solidly, increasing his speed until I was screaming and crying and bucking and convulsing as the most incredible orgasm of my life exploded through my whole body.

From then on I just let it happen. Roger flipped me over onto my stomach and shoved two pillows under my hips. I spread my legs wide apart and thrust my quivering rump up as high as I could. I heard him fumbling in a drawer, and then I felt him kneel between my thighs. A cold drop of goo landed on my anus, then I felt his finger smoothing the stuff around the anal opening. It was KY jelly and he was using a lot of it. When his finger slipped into my tight ring I tensed up a little, but I was so mellow and wiped out from the marathon fuck he'd thrown into my pussy that I soon relaxed and welcomed his probing digit.

"Are you sure you want to do this Carol?" he asked gently with his finger resting inside me.

I said nothing and thrust my ass up even higher and grabbing each cheek in my hands, spread them as wide as I could. He placed the head of his sturdy cock at the entrance to my sphincter, which until tonight had been for outbound traffic only. The KY made it very slippery. His cock-head started putting gentle pressure on my ass-hole and then burrowed in about an inch.

I tensed up again. It did hurt! Well, not exactly. As the head popped the sphincter muscle open I felt a short, sharp wave of pain, but it settled quickly. It was a little uncomfortable when the whole shaft slowly worked its way in and he started to thrust very slowly and carefully. It wasn't so bad. In fact, as my anal muscles settled around his cock, the feeling of fullness was quite pleasant. By the time his thrusts became a little steadier, my pussy was responding by starting to tingle and leak out more fluids.