Carol Gives It Up (At Last!)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh My God!!" I thought. "I'm getting fucked in the ass and I like it!!"

I started to push backwards and meet his thrusts. Roger was working away more solidly now. He was breathing heavily through his nose and the tips of his fingers were digging into the flesh of my ass- cheeks. As he thrust longer and deeper, the head of his cocked rubbed back and forth over the back of my G-spot. Every time he thrust forward, deep into my rectum, my G-spot pulsed and as the frequency increased I became aware that I was very close to having another orgasm.

I tightened my thigh muscles as he pounded my ass, which served to tighten my anal ring around his cock and heighten the contact with my G-spot. Roger's fingers were digging deeper into my fleshy ass and he began to fuck me like crazy. I bucked my hips in rhythm with him and both of us began to moan long and loud. The thrusting reached a fever pitch and all of a sudden I felt my whole vagina, inside and out; explode in a gushing, wet orgasm. To cap it off, just as the spasm erupted in me, I felt Roger's cock boom a thick, warm and sloppy deposit of gooey jism deep inside my rectal passage.

We both collapsed afterwards and fell asleep as we were with Rogers softening cock still embedded in my ass. We woke up about four hours later, had a shower together, and then went back to bed. This night had been a revelation to me. The act that I had thought to be the most disgusting of them all had given me probably the greatest sexual experience of my life. I felt a little guilty about Larry and never letting him do it to me, but he was a jerk anyway. I reached out and started playing with Roger's cock. He smiled at me gently.

"So you're okay, Carol?" he asked. "It didn't hurt you, did it?"

"A little at first." I said and gripped his cock tighter. "But then it felt incredible. I hate to admit it, but I liked it."

Roger smiled at me warmly and absently tweaked one of my nipples. I was really yanking on his cock now and it was rock hard again. I rolled him onto his back and attempted to straddle him. My cunt was soaking and I was ready to go. Roger softly pushed me back.

"I'm sorry Carol, I'm worn out. Give me until morning."

"Hmmmm." I said. "Is there anything I could do to change your mind?"

"I don't think so Carol." Roger said. "Not just now."

I pouted at him for a minute, but then flopped back down on the bed. I was about to give up when an idea came to mind. I propped up on my elbows and looked him in the eye.

"So there's absolutely nothing I could do to change your mind?" I asked slyly.

"I don't think so, darling. I'm bushed."

"Fair enough." I said with a sigh. "I was just gonna ask you to stick your cock up my ass again, that's all."

Roger eyes lit up and his cock lunged upward. I kissed his penis and then reached into the top drawer for the KY. I handed it to Roger with a smile and then rolled onto my tummy with the pillows under me. I grabbed my ass-cheeks and spread them wide, looking over my shoulder at the now wide-awake and moving Roger.

"Slide it in babe." I said as I buried my face in the comforter, closed my eyes and smiled.

THE END ©copyright Mr. Savage 6/7/01.