Carol Learns About Spanking

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Earlier that day, Carol and Linda also talked about their experience. Linda admitted that she loved sucking Uncle Ray's cock. And, she also admitted that she loved kissing Carol's and Joy's ass' earlier in the evening, and later she enjoyed licking Carol's pussy. Linda also admitted that she became horny just watching Carol's paddling and would have traded places if Uncle Ray had asked. Linda then admitted that she thinks she's Bisexual. A girl who likes both boys and girls. This scared Carol. Was she like her friend? Did she also like boys and girls? She was still a virgin, and had never sucked a boy's cock. She needed to talk with Joy.

When Carol got home, she found Joy sitting in Uncle Ray's office working on his computer. She was dressed in her bathrobe, with her back to the door when Carol entered the office. Joy did not hear Carol enter the room, and was watching a video on the computer. Carol could see over Joy's shoulder, and was able to see the entire computer video screen. She suddenly froze in her tracks when she realized what Joy was watching. It was a video of a naked man bent over a desk. And, it also contained a woman wearing a bustier, garter belt, stockings, and 6-inch Fuck Me! Pump style stiletto high heels. Her ass, tits, and pussy were all exposed. The naked guy was Uncle Ray! The woman was Joy! And, Joy was caning Uncle Ray! Uncle Ray's ass was covered with red welts! And Joy was fingering her pussy while she was caning Uncle Ray!

Carol could not see Joy's face, and Joy had not yet seen Carol. Carol then realized that this was not a good time to talk with Joy, so she quietly crept back out of the office. She needed to talk with someone, but who? Her mother was in Europe. She did not know what to think about Uncle Ray. Now she had some questions about Joy. But, she needed to talk with someone before Linda came by to watch her final spanking session. Not knowing what to do, she sneaked up the stairs and into her bedroom. Suddenly she realized that seeing her naked uncle receiving a caning from his near naked girlfriend had made her horny. She needed relief. Just as she was pulling her panties down so that she could finger herself, there was a knock on her door.

"Carol, it's Joy. Can I come in? I think that we should talk." Carol quickly put on her bathrobe to answer the door. Jill was also in her bathrobe, but was wearing her stiletto heels, too. Carol was wondering why Jill was dressed like that this early in the afternoon.

"Carol, can we sit down and talk," Joy offered. "I think that you just saw something that you were not supposed to see. And, after last night, I am sure that you have many questions concerning your feelings and experiences. Let me explain what you saw, then feel free to ask me any question about your feelings or how your Uncle Ray and I live our lives."

Naturally Carol was speechless. She did not know what to say, which was probably for the best. Joy explained that even though she did not turn to see Carol directly, she did see her reflection in the computer screen while downloading their video from last night.

"I didn't know what to do when I saw that you were in the room, and while I was trying to stop the download, you were able to recognize your uncle and me. I was originally happy when you got scared and left the room. But, I now know that I must explain what you saw. We are not perverts. We just enjoy spanking as part of our sexual foreplay. Most people don't, but we do."

As Joy went on to explain that there a lot of people in the world who also do, Carol slowly began to relax. Joy went on to explain the world of Erotic Spanking as sexual foreplay. She also explained the different roles in such play, and that both she and Uncle Ray enjoyed taking turns on top. Carol had never heard the term Switch, but she was beginning to understand. When she was relaxed, Joy reached over and offered to give Carol a big hug. While they were embracing, Carol suddenly realized that Joy was naked under her bathrobe. Just like the night of her first spanking. Suddenly Joy saw Carol's panties on the floor.

"Carol," Joy asked. "Do you need some relief?"

"What do you mean?" Carol replied.

Joy then reached down and picked up her panties from the floor. "These are wet!" Joy said. "Did you get horny watching your uncle and me on that video? It's OK if you did. And, it's probably normal for members of this family. So, I ask again, do you need some relief?"

Carol's face began to turn bright red. Like most teen-aged girls, she became embarrassed to talk about sex with an adult. Joy saw Carol's discomfort, and dropped her robe so that Carol could see that she her naked body. Joy then dropped to her knees and crawled over to get in front of Carol, who was sitting on the bed. She then reached up and began to pull Carol's knees apart.

"Let me help you," Joy commented. Before Carol could answer, Joy forced Carol's bathrobe open and could see that her young pussy was soaked.

"Trust me," Joy added. "Getting your pussy licked by another woman does not make you a lezzy. But, you will find that most women know how to give another woman more pleasure than most men. And, I want to provide your pleasure."

Later, after both ladies had calmed down from their intimate experience, Carol got up the nerve to ask many of the questions that she had wondered about last night and most of today. Joy explained that it is not abnormal for many women to like to be submissive to men. And, there were an equal number of men who liked to submit to women. Then, she added that she and her uncle were both. They liked to trade places. Sometimes she was the top and he the bottom, and other times the reverse. They also practiced Domestic Discipline. But, unlike most DD families, their lifestyle was not one way. Whenever one misbehaved, they would get punished. She punishes Ray almost as much as he punishes her.

"And," Joy added. "I love to be naked. Until you arrived, I spent most of my time in the house naked. Especially on nights when I was to be punished. I feel so naughty when I am naked and everybody else is wearing clothes. Now that you know, I probably will not dress for dinner tonight. That is, unless it embarrasses you. If not, Ray and I both like it. Besides, tonight after he spanks you, it's my turn to feel the strap. You can watch if you want."

Carol was getting horny again. All this sex talk to a teenager was getting her wet. Suddenly, she heard the doorbell. She quickly remembered that Linda was coming over again tonight. And, she was feeling naughty herself.

"Is your friend coming over again, tonight?" Joy asked.

"Yea, she wants to watch again. And, I think she wants to be spanked, too." Carol replied.

"Well, I guess we better get dressed, then," Joy said.

"What do you say we surprise her like this?" Carol commented. "Let's both greet her in our birthday suits."

"You are a naughty girl," Joy replied. "Maybe you deserve a spanking for that suggestion."

"Sounds good to me," Carol replied. "Now, let's let the bitch in."

Chapter Four: The Contest

"OK," Joy commented. "But, first, why don't you put on your highest heeled sandals. The higher the better. They will make your cute little tits stick out and wiggle more when you walk. Same with your cute ass. Ray and I both love to watch girly tits bounce and ass' wiggle when she walks. Even more when she is getting spanked."

Carol reached into her closet and got her only pair of heels -- three-inch pumps, not sandals.

"Well, that will have to do for now, but tomorrow we need to go shopping. We will get you some Fuck Me! Stilettos, and maybe a few other accessories so you can join our fun.

Both naked ladies went down to the front door, and Joy stood back.

"Well, slut, go let your bitch friend in," Joy ordered. Carol was momentarily surprised by Joy's attitude, but realized that she liked to be told what to do now. Such an order from her mother would have gotten her very mad, but she was beginning to like obeying Joy. She did not know where this relationship was headed, but she wanted more of it.

"What the fuck?" Linda exclaimed as she saw a totally naked Carol open the door.

"Com'on in, bitch," Carol replied. "But, if you do, you have to follow the dress code. And, today's dress code is total nudity."

Linda just stood there, staring at Carol's naked body. Then, she looked over her shoulder and saw and equally nude Joy standing in the background. The only items that both were wearing were high heels. Other than that, both were totally naked. Suddenly, Linda's kinky genes kicked into high gear. She didn't know what game they were playing, but she wanted in on the fun.

"First of all, it's Miss Bitch to you!" Linda responded as she walked into the house. "Now, will somebody tell me what's going on here?"

Joy realized that Carol was a bit inexperienced when introducing others to her lifestyle, and she better take control because a friendship could be destroyed. That's the last thing she wanted. She liked both Carol and Linda, and did not want to be responsible for damaging their friendship.

"Let me explain," Joy replied. "Tell you what. It's a long story, so why don't you join us in the kitchen for some coffee and I will tell you everything."

"But first, you've got to strip!" Carol added.

Linda was surprised at her friend's attitude, but quickly began to remove her clothing. Soon all three were seated in the kitchen as Joy explained all the events of the day and the lifestyle that she and Ray enjoy. Carol added the she did not know whether she wanted the same, but there was only one way to find out. She was going to give it a try tonight and see.

"What would your mother say?" Linda queried.

Joy heard the question, and began to smile. Carol picked up on Joy's reaction and knew that there was more to the story than she had been told. She also remembered that her mother already knew about how Uncle Ray spanked women. She needed to know more.

"Yea, what would she say? What do you think she would say, Joy?" Carol asked.

"More coffee, Linda?" Joy replied. She did not want to answer Carol's question.

"Answer me, damn it!" Carol yelled.

"Carol you just earned another spanking. Neither Ray or I allow that language or tone of voice in this house," Joy replied.

"Goody. Can I watch?" Linda said.

"I don't care," Carol replied. "But, I want to know everything. There is a lot that does not make sense here. Rarely did we ever visit Uncle Ray when I was little. Suddenly, when Mom and Dad decided to go to Europe, Uncle Ray volunteers to let me live with him. And, Mom quickly agreed. She even told me about Uncle Ray's Domestic Discipline rules and how he liked to use both spanking and humiliation as punishments. Just how much does my mother know?"

Joy knew she was now cornered. She was beginning to love Carol, and could not lie to her. But, she also knew that she needed to be careful. She was not sure how she would take the news.

"Joy, please answer me. I'm a big girl and can take the truth," Carol replied.

"OK, Linda, can you excuse us for a few moments. Let's go into the study, Carol, and I will tell you what I know."

"I don't think that's necessary, for my Mom is Grace Woods," Linda replied.

Joy could not believe her ears. Grace Woods is better known as Mistress Grace to her and Ray. No wonder why Linda was so forceful and obedient last night. Hearing this, Joy knew she had to answer Carol's questions.

Joy explained that she and Ray belong to a local spanking club. Carol's mother and father also belong to that same club. And so does Linda's mother. She further explained that not everyone in the club are Switches like she and Ray. Linda's mother is a Top, which is someone who always does the spanking. Carol's Mom and Dad are natural Bottoms -- someone who always receives spankings. Since Uncle Ray has no kids, the club usually meets here at his house. And, the club rules are that all Bottoms must be totally naked at the club meetings. So her Mom and Dad were almost always naked when visiting Uncle Ray. That's why they rarely brought Carol to visit Uncle Ray.

"Did you know about this?" Carol asked Linda.

"About six months ago, I decided to cut classes one day and made up an excuse about being sick." Linda explained. "I left school just after lunch and was planning to go to the mall. But, I didn't want to be seen in our school uniform, so I went home to change. When I got home, I saw your mother's car in our driveway. Suddenly I heard a woman scream. I thought that maybe someone was hurting Mom, so I sneaked into the kitchen. I heard another scream. This time from Mom's bedroom."

"I went running upstairs to see if I could help, and boy was I surprised. What I found was your mother was tied face down to Mom's bed. Mom was dressed like Joy was last night, and she was spanking your Mom with a belt. The next thing I knew your Mom was released and left, and I was naked and in her place. That was the first time that I ever received a belt whipping from my Mom. And, I loved it. My Mom explained about the club, and I told her I wanted to join.

"I think that we should have our own Spanking Party tonight," Carol suggested.

"Don't forget that you have a strapping coming tonight," Joy reminded Carol.

"I bet I can take more than you," Linda challenged.

"Interesting," Joy added. "So, what's the stakes?"

"Same as last night," Linda replied. "Loser has to give Uncle Ray a blowjob and eat the loser's pussy."

"Mine, too," Joy added.

"Agreed." Linda said.

"Agreed. I can't wait to feel that tongue on my pussy again tonight," Carol teased.

"Remember, Carol, that you are scheduled to receive 100 lashes with a leather strap first. The contest will not begin until that punishment is completed. And, I can guarantee that your ass will be very sore at that point. You might want to have this contest some other time," Joy reminded Carol.

"What if we both receive a strapping at the same time? Ray can strap Carol, and you can strap me," Linda suggested to Joy. "Minimum of 100 lashes. First one to use a safe word after 100 lashes loses," Linda suggested.

"Sounds good to me," Carol replied.

"OK, girls, you asked for it. Ray will be home soon, so why don't we go into the study and get you ready," Joy replied.

Two hours later, Ray was recovering from a great blowjob. And, he could not believe that it had come from his niece. He had just given Carol 155 lashes with his leather strap before she used her safe word. Carol's friend was able to take one more, and therefore won the spanking contest. As her penalty, Carol had just given him a fantastic blowjob and was now eating her best friend's pussy.

"God, I'm horny," Joy whispered into her boyfriend's ear as she played with his spent cock. "And, she has to eat me, too. But I want your big cock in my pussy while she's doing it. Maybe I should get you ready now." With that, Joy dropped to her knees and began to suck on her boyfriend's cock.

Suddenly, she heard Linda scream with delight. She was having a fantastic orgasm.

"Next," Carol yelled.

Ray suddenly realized that this could be a long and tiring night.

12