Carol, The Saga Continues

Story Info
Carol submits to gangbang to appease her blackmailer.
3.2k words
4.09
53.4k
9

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 11/14/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
doctordc
doctordc
11 Followers

It's very late Monday night as Carol returns from the date that J C had forced her to keep, she places her purse on the hall table, throws her jacket over a chair and walks toward her bedroom. She can't wait to shed this clothing that J C demanded she wear. As she walks, her feet, clad in the five inch ankle strap heels, feel like they weigh ten pounds apiece. Her hair, which was done attractively in a French Twist when she left, is now a mess. Her stockings both have runs, her blouse is torn with two buttons missing and her bra and panties are missing entirely. She feels cheap, she feels used, she feels helpless, but most of all, she feels alone. Loneliness was not an uncommon emotion for Carol, ever since she had decided to reveal to her family that she was going to change her appearance to reflect the gender shift she yearned for. Oh sure, her mother tried to be supportive but she could only do so much. Mom had always known, even when Carol was very young, that her third son was different. Her mother was an "old school" mother and housewife, she had supper on the table every night at the same time, she did what she was told, she kept her mouth shut and took all the abuse that the old school women had to endure.

Carol had been christened as Carl, forty two years ago and up until her thirtieth birthday had been reasonably satisfied with opportunity cross-dressing. It was then that she decided to dress and live 24/7 as a female. Growing up as the son of a German Vintner in Hermann Missouri was not an easy life. She and her five brothers, along with her father managed to grow the grapes, make the wine and then deliver it to the market. Hermann had been the winery capitol for many years before the big California wineries had taken away most of its market share. Her father was also from the old school, and she thought back to the fateful day that she had decided to tell her family about Carol. Tears streamed down her face as she looked into the mirror and saw only a shadow, where once there had been substance. She wiped away the tears and with it the heavy eye makeup that J C had insisted she wear for her date.

Her date, she thought? Would most women consider what she had been through this evening a date, or a rape? This whole dreadful tale had been nothing but one disaster and one disappointment after another. Since J C Cutter had emailed her with the news that he was on to her secret identity, she had been at his mercy, relenting time and time again to his demands, demands that kept coming and intensified each time out. She had done all that she was instructed, she met with him via video cam and masturbated for him, each time made to consume her own semen. She dared not protest, he held such power over her and the risk was too great. She had worked far too hard to have it all evaporate before her eyes. She gazed into the mirror, into her green eyes, the very same eyes that J C demanded that she use to make contact with him each day. She had altered her appearance, changed her work habits and modified her behavior in almost every way, but yet, he was still not satisfied. New and even viler instructions came every day; she had no idea when it would stop, or if it would stop. Her thoughts at the outset had been that she could appease J C and he would go away, instead the opposite had happened.

Her head fell into her hands as she recalled the events of last Friday. She had been given a day off from J C's torment, there would be no video conference, she would not have to perform for her blackmailer, and she began to think there would be an end in sight. Perhaps J C was getting tired of her. After all, how often does one watch someone masturbate before it gets old? Just when that faint glimmer of hope seemed to be within her grasp, she heard the familiar tone that meant she had received a new email. This was about the time of day when J C emailed with her "instructions". She shuddered as she moved the mouse and the monitor sprang to life once more. She opened her email and her worst fears were realized. "1 unread message: cutterman@yahoo.com ." With a deep breath, she opened the email and read.

Hello Carol,

Are you well today? I have made some plans for the weekend and I know you won't let me down. You will find $1500 in your center drawer, to be used for the following: I have made a reservation at Clare's in Ladue, be there at 10:00 AM and be prepared to stay about five hours. Ask for Elaine, she is a friend of mine and she has been made aware of your "special needs". They will give you a complete head to toe makeover, so you'll be nice and smooth and sexy for your guests. Then you will do some shopping on the boulevard for some new clothing, not street clothes, bedroom clothes. You should know what to buy, something sheer and lacy. Garter belts, silk stockings and some new heels would be nice too.

On Saturday night you will receive a gentleman caller, his name is Greg. He's a very good friend and he is in need of some GFE and a blowjob. I know you won't mind. He told me his wife won't blow him any more because he plays too rough. He told me that whenever he gets his nine inch cock in a woman's mouth, he just can't keep from ramming it all the way in. It pisses his wife off every time and he's really horny right now, so I told him I had a friend who would take care of him.

On Sunday afternoon, a man named Don will arrive at your place about 3:00. Again, Don is a good friend and he's always looking for booty and I knew you would be available. What can I say about Don, he's black and he's hung?

Take good care of these guys for me.

Sweet Dreams, Bitch,

J C Cutter

Sunday evening, 7:00 PM email from J C Subject: you fucking bitch

Carol, you fucking bitch, can't you obey a simple order? I ask you to take care of my friends and they both tell me they are dissatisfied. Greg said he would have stayed home and jacked off, had he known how bad you were going to be. And your enthusiasm while with Don today was so lackluster, I've just spent an hour on the phone trying to convince Don that you're not a bigot.

What the fuck, Carol, do you want me to ruin your life? I'm giving you one and I mean ONE, chance to redeem yourself. Monday, you will spend your lunch hour to go out and buy something short and sexy. Monday evening Greg and Don will be at the After Shock sports bar in Hazelwood to watch the game. They will really be there to see you.

You will walk into the After Shock, dressed to kill, hair in a bun, wearing your glasses. A prudish looking girl in a sexy dress, it doesn't get any better. You will walk to Greg and Don's table and offer to buy them a drink. Then the three of you will retire to one of the private viewing rooms. I have reserved one in your name. You will allow Greg and Don to do whatever they desire with you and to you. And this time make it look like you like it.

This is your last fucking chance.

Sweet Dreams Bitch,

J C

Carol didn't sleep well Sunday night; her mind wouldn't stop fretting long enough to allow her to relax. When Monday morning arrived, she was a wreck but she took her shower and prepared for work as normal. Her throat was still sore from Saturday night, Greg's cock was so big and she had never deep throated before. She didn't have the usual spring in her walk either, Don had abused her pussy with his massive rod and Carol could still feel him inside of her.

Monday evening came much too quickly and Carol's cab pulled up to the After Shock. Carol paid her fare and gave the cabbie a nice tip and a smile as she exited the cab. As she strolled up to the door, several young men lingering outside took notice. Carol was dressed in a black leather mini skirt, a pale yellow short sleeve blouse, so sheer it hid nothing from view. Her stockings were a sheer suntan color and she wore five inch ankle strap heels. Her long blond hair was done in a French Twist and she wore gold, wire rimmed glasses with a round shape.

Carol entered the After Shock and immediately took notice of the cozy surroundings. She thought that under normal circumstances, she might enjoy a place like this, but doubted that would be the case this evening. She spotted Don at a table in the far corner of the room. Greg was returning from the restroom when he saw her standing there. He approached her from behind, startling her a little as he spoke to her from behind her back.

"Are you lost, pretty lady?"

Carol, silently cleared the small lump in her throat remembering J C's instructions to make it look good.

"No sir, I believe I've found what I'm looking for."

With that said she extended her hand delicately and Greg gently took it and began to escort her across the floor to where Don was sitting. Carol walked slowly and deliberately, with style and grace, placing one foot directly in front of the other, to get the maximum sex into her walk. This was something she had seen her friend Lucy do from time to time, when Lucy was in a teasing mood. Lucy was the one female friend that knew her secret. Lucy had been a childhood friend and she remembered what Lucy had told her once when they were teenagers, before her transformation to womanhood.

"You know Carol; a fanny like yours is something every girl would kill for. What a waste for it to be on a man."

She felt a room full of male eyes sizing her up, each man silently rating her on the 1 to 10 babe scale. She knew that she was the center of attention and for the first time in her life, she was enjoying this as the erotic experience it was. After she reached the table, Don stood up and started to speak. Carol raised her index finger to her mouth and gave him the universal "shhhhhh" sign. She then allowed that finger to enter her mouth, and then removed it, placing just the tip on Don's lips, spreading her saliva on his lips ever so gently. She forced her fingertip into his mouth and gently massaged his lower gum, allowing her fingernail to graze his tongue before removing her finger. With her left hand she grabbed Don's wrist and slowly lifted it to expose his open hand. With her right hand she removed a tube of KY Personal Warming Gel from her purse and placed it in Don's hand, using her hand to gently close his fingers around the tube. She drew closer to Don, placed her left hand on his right shoulder and whispered in his left ear.

"Please, Kind Sir, I will do anything you desire, could you find it in your heart to be gentle?"

Don's black eyes were staring into Carol's eyes, two black eyes with one shimmering glimpse of light precisely in the center of each of them. A wink confirmed that Carol could expect cooperation and toward the private viewing room they went.

As they entered the room, Carol surveyed the surroundings to get some bearings. On the far wall was a black leather sofa with a glass coffee table in front of it. On either side were leather overstuffed chairs. On one wall was a piece of furniture that resembled a desk but was not a desk. It was about waist high, two and a half feet deep and six feet long. And of course on the wall opposite the sofa was a giant HD TV.

When everybody had entered the room, Carol walked back to the door and locked it securely; testing it to make sure it was latched. She sauntered over to the desk, placed her purse on one end and turned around to face Don and Greg. She positioned her ass against the top of the desk and placed the palms of each hand down on either side of her. She stood with one foot on the floor and one leg bent with her foot resting on the front of the desk. She moved her hands toward her head, pulled out the pins that held her braid and released her long blond locks from their previous bondage. Removing her glasses, she gave her head a gentle shaking allowing her hair to unravel and settle on her delicate shoulders. She gazed into their eyes, alternating her attention between the two of them. Her perfume filled the air; it was Daddy's favorite, Aviance Night Musk. This was one of those erotic moments that Daddy had so often spoken about.

"One orgasm is about the same as another, although pleasurable, it is quickly forgotten. But one erotic moment that will live in the minds and hearts of its players for years; that is something special to be treasured."

As Greg and Don approached her, she knew she was about to receive a class A fucking, she cringed very slightly when Don touched her shoulder, remembering J C's instructions. The two strong and determined men standing beside her looked at each other for no more than a few seconds and Greg spoke first.

"What do you think Don, should we fuck her?"

Don didn't say a word, he just reached up and grabbed her blouse and in one fluid motion tore it from her body. Greg followed suit by ripping her bra and leaving welts where the bra had been attached behind her back. Don pulled one of the black chairs to the middle of the room and pushed Carol over the back of the chair. Lifting her leather skirt, he gave her delicate panties a tug and off they came in his hand. There was to be no foreplay, Don wanted his pussy and he lowered his trousers, spread her legs and rammed his giant cock into Carol's already sore asshole from behind. Greg had taken most of his clothing off and now stood in the chair facing Carol. His cock slipped into her waiting mouth and his cock found its home deep in her throat on the first pump. Carol was so thankful that she had taken Daddy's advice and coated the back of her throat with Cloraseptic in the cab on the way over. It deadened the nerve endings just enough and helped her endure Greg's punishment of her.

As if he had read her mind, Don pulled out and quickly coated his cock with the warming gel and then reentered her asshole with a vengeance. He thought to himself that he had either died and was in Heaven or this was the best trannie ass he'd ever had. He penetrated her completely, bruising her prostate on the in stroke and almost totally pulling out on the out stroke. As the head of his massive manhood found its mark on each thrust, Carol remembered the way that Daddy had teased her when they were together. Daddy had a tool that he used to massage her prostate, and he did it with precision, taunting and teasing her until she was ready to explode, then stopping just short of her orgasm and quieting her passion by placing an ice cube on the tip of her clitty. Teasing and Orgasm Denial was Daddy's pleasure and Daddy would never let her cum that way, even though she had begged Him to let her do so. Now, with Don ready to cum inside of her, she also wanted to cum in that way. She wanted this experience more than any sexual experience in her life. She had never been this ready, this ripe, this close to the edge, and then it happened. As if on cue, Greg exploded in her mouth, Don's load came gushing out like a river. Carol could feel the pleasure building and used her new long red fingernails to dig into Greg's ass. Tiny rivers of blood flowed down his ass cheeks and very small droplets fell onto the chair below. Greg removed his tool from Carol's mouth and for some reason he, and to this day he doesn't know what possessed him, bent down and licked the head of Carol's clitty.

That was all it took, she was ready and now she was cumming like she had never cum before. She remembered only one time in her life when the pleasure was this good, this intense. She thought back to the day she had her first orgasm, even though she was young and didn't fully understand what was happening or why. She remembered being in the bathroom when she was twelve, she was seated on the edge of the bathtub, her underwear was on the floor and she was wearing Mommy's stockings. The nylon felt so good against her skin and she couldn't help but rub her legs together to enhance the feeling. She remembered rubbing faster and faster, her little clitty was between her legs and it wasn't long before little Carl, had had his first orgasm.

Beginning to drift back into awareness, Carol remained bent over the back of the chair, too exhausted to move, her clothing was a shambles, her makeup ruined and her lovely blond hair full of cum that would later dry into a matted mess. She knew she had been used, abused and conquered. With all that was going on, she didn't even notice the Hispanic man in the corner of the room recording the entire scene for posterity. Don and Greg made their way to the other side of the room where Alex was carefully packing his video equipment. Don shook Alex's hand.

"Was it good for you, Alex? What do you think?"

"I think this scene will fit nicely into that trannie feature I've been working on. They go crazy for this kind of stuff in Europe. You know me; I love porn and the only thing better than making porn is making it with free actors. I also think I would have liked to fuck her, she's just about the hottest little piece of trannie ass I've seen in a while."

"Well, I think you'll get your chance, what with what we have on video from tonight and what J C already has, I think we pretty much have this bitch nailed to the wall. She'll do about anything we want her to."

As Don, Greg and Alex exited the room; Carol had one thought and one thought only.

"Daddy, where are you? I need your help."

more to cum

doctordc
doctordc
11 Followers