Carole Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah," she replied. "Two guys came along and asked if I would give them a blow job. So I told them that one gets a blow job, the other one gets a fuck. They had to choose."

"So, young were they? Did you have them both at once, or one at a time?"

"Young enough to blow about half a pint of cum into me!" She opened the door, sat in the car and told me to take her home. No dressing, just as she was.

"Not a chance. If you think you can wander off, get fucked, give a stranger a blow job and then not do the same for me, you will be walking home as you are!"

She leaned down unzipped my jeans, pushed them down and took me into her mouth. It was probably the best blow job she has ever given me, and after the events I had witnessed earlier, I too filled her with more cum than I had ever done. She then leant back closed her eyes and said "Home James!" So I drove off.

Samantha rang us a couple of weeks after the second session, and said her husband was having a few business associates out for a dinner, but the waitress had called in sick at the last minute. She asked if Carole would be willing to fill the breach. She explained that it was a stag do, and that the waitress costume was very risque, and that the girl who usually did the job was very flirty, although nothing too explicit was ever said or done. Samantha said if Carole agreed, I would be welcome to join the party as a guest of Gary, her husband. Of course, Carole jumped at the chance, Samantha gave us directions to her house, and we set off to get ready.

Carole had a shower, shaved her pussy, and did her hair and make up. I showered and dressed in smart casual clothes as requested by Samantha. We left and found our way to Samantha's house, where Gary met us at the door. He told us that Samantha had explained the situation to him, and that he was very grateful for the last minute standin.

He showed Carole to a room where her outfit was laid out. I asked if the do was to be here at his house, and he replied that he had hired a function room in a nearby pub, close enough to walk to. He said it was ideal, because the function room was upstairs, with a small anteroom which had one of those old hand powered Dumb Waiter lifts, and an intercom so that Carole would be able to place the orders for food and drinks without going into the bar. He had an arrangement with the publican that once his parties started, no-one came into the function room without calling up on the intercom first.

Carole appeared from her changing room, and what a knockout. She was wearing a type of French Maids outfit - a black satin skirt, with black seamed stockings and suspenders just visible below the hem. Black stilletto heels I recognised from her wardrobe on her feet. A black transparent blouse showed that she was actually wearing a black lace bra underneath, with a short white apron over the skirt to finish the ensemble. I asked her to do a twirl, which she did, allowing the skirt to flare out, showing a black silk thong underneath.

She looked fantastic, and Gary was ecstatic. We left the house to head for the pub, Carole carried her coat rather than wear it, "Might as well show it off if I'm going to wear it" she said as we walked down the drive.

We got many honks of horns and whistles as we walked the 5 minutes to the pub. When we walked in the barmans jaw almost hit the floor. "Where's Jackie?" he asked "Sick"replied Gary, ushering us toward a door on the left. We passed through into a dimly lit hallway, with some stairs at the rear. At the top were three doors, one into the function room, the others to washrooms. Gary loed the way into the function room. The anteroom we entered first was about 15 feet by 10, with a coat reack on one side, and the lift with a small table in front of it on the other.

The function room itself was large, covering almost the entire floor area of the pub downstairs. A small stage was set up in one corner, and the table had been arranged in a rectangle down the centre. Windows on two walls let in the light, covered with venetian blinds. Spotlights were provided to illuminate the stage area, but were currently off. Overhead, a number of ceiling lights provided the general lighting, together with wall lamps arranged about the four walls, again off as it was still daylight. The table was set with a four course setting.

We were about 45 minutes early, and Carole went about making sure she knew where everything was, trying out the light switches, moving trolley and trays through the door to check out the best method of delivering to the guests. Gary and I made small talk while she did this, and Gary set up the background music. There was a small stereo, which he loaded with three CD's, and set them to repeat.

When the guests arrived, Carole met them at the door, taking coats and hanging them, ensuring that her skirt rode up as high as possible as she reached for the hooks. Her stocking tops were plainly visible as she did this, and on one or two occasions, her bare ass cheeks also came into view. The guests were all smiles as they entered the room, some commenting on the 'waitress', so I knew that they had been on the receiving end of Caroles shows.

Carole took orders for drinks, and passed them down to the bar by the intercom. The drinks arrived in the dumb waiter, and Carole brought them out on a tray, circultaing through the group of about 15, including Gary and me. She made sure that her hips swayed in an exagerated fashion as she did, so her skirt was continually swirling arounnd her stocking tops. She retired to the anteroom, sashaying purposely as she walked away from the group. All eyes in the room, including me, watched, and hungered for her.

We sat at the table, and Carole came back with the menu's. As she walked around the outside, she made sure to bend over as she placed the menus in front of everyone, touching each on the shoulder, or ruffling their hair, talking to all with a smile and a giggle in her voice. Once she had made a full circuit of the table she asked if anyone would like any more to drink, to the orders and left again.

Carole brought the drinks, took the orders for meals and left. After about 15 minutes she returned with the first course, only this time, she was minus her blouse. We all stared, as she made her way round the table delivering everyones food in skirt and bra. When we all had our food, she left. We sat and ate, and the conversation was totally about Caroles display. She returned to collect the dishes and left again, returning with the main courses. This time, the skirt had gone, so she was walking around in just thong and bra. All eyes followed her, and I noticed one or two hands stroking her thighs and ass while she moved. She ignored all the attention, and acted as though she always served food in her underwear. I wondered how far this would go, although I had a pretty good idea!

She again asked if we needed more drinks, and everyone said yes. I think we all wanted her to be around as much as possible. I watched as she made her way back to the anteroom. Her ass was perfectly framed with the suspender straps down each thigh, and the thong making highlighting the curves at the top of her cheeks. She looked spectacular, and she knew it!

She brought the next round of drinks, and one or two of the guys were getting bolder, with hands beginning to stray too close to home turf. She told each one who got too near "Not yet, just wait and watch". This gave me an instant hard on, as I knew then that there was almost certainly going to be a gang bang tonight, with my wife as the star of the show!

Carole continued to make small talk, chatting and smiling as she went, the perfect hostess. We finished our dinners, with Carole wandering the table in her underwear, making sure that we were always with alcohol in glass. I slowed right down, so that I would be fully aware of the proceedings. Gary leaned over to me and said, "This is brilliant, she really knows how to work a crowd", I thought, yes, but how did she learn it? It seemed to come naturally to her.

Carole cleared away the main course, and returned with the sweets menu, minus her bra. Now her tits bounced free as she moved, clad in just her stockings and thong, which I thought I could see was getting a little damp. As she passed me my menu, I slid my hand up the back of her leg, and before she could stop me, slid a finger under her thong. She was soaked. She looked at me with a wicked gleam in her eye, pulled my hand away, and said "You'll get yours, later".

She walked to the end of the table, and started round again, taking orders. When she got to the head of the table, she stopped, stepped up onto the little stage turned around away from us, and slid her thong to the floor. She slowly turned back, and revealed her naked shaven pussy to us all. Continuing down the table, she took the remaining orders.

AS she departed to place the orders, we were all stunned into silence, before a babble of conversation erupted as the door swung closed behind her. When she returned with the sweets on the trolley, we all fell silent again. She walked up to the first guy and placed his on the table in front of him. She moved to the next, and did the same. The third guy had ordered a banana split. "Would you like some extra sauce on your banana?" she asked. When he could only nod, she took the banana, and inserted it into her cunt, withdrew it and placed it in the bowl, scooping icecream over. She made her way round the table until she came to Gary.

"You ordered the Surprise?" she enquired.

"Thats right," he said.

With that, she carried on past him, making sure each person had their sweets, and some getting more "extra sauce". Then she returned to Gary, pulled his chair away form the table, and sat on the table in front of him. Then she poured liqueurs, cream and ice cream sauces over her cunt, and pushed a banana into her sticky pussy. "Your Surprise, sir", she said with a little giggle.

Everyone else, including me, had stopped eating, some were actually sat with their mouths hangin open as she said this.

Gary took one look, and dived in, as we watched. He first licked around her pussy, cleaning all the sauce from it, then he nibbled at the end of the banana, pulling it slowly from her cunt and eating it. Carole writhed and wriggled, her breathing becoming more rapid as Gary licked at her clit, teasing it with his teeth, until she came noisily and violently, squeezing his head between her thighs.

As Carole's orgasm subsided, she turned onto all fours on the table, and started crawling down the table, towards the far end, where one of the guys who had been particularly insistent on feeling her up earlier was seated. He was a tall guy, with a well defined physique, who obviously spent some time in the gym. Caroles ass was wiggling attractively as she crawled. She reached over the end of the table, and it was obvious that she was undoing his belt and fly. She looked him in the eye as she reached in and pulled out his cock, then leant forward and kissed him full on the mouth, tongue forcing its way in to his mouth. Tonight, she was definitely in charge, and she was going to have whatever she wanted, when she wanted it. She broke the kiss, turned onto her back and laid flat on the table, head hanging over the end. It was obvious what she wanted, and she was not disappointed. The guy stood, and inserted his cock down her throat, smoothly and slowly fucking her face as she sucked around him. Another of the blokes got up onto the table, pulled his trousers down around his ankles, and without any form of foreplay, rammed himself deep into her pussy. This was Caroles first spit roast, but not her last by any stretch. As she was fucked at both ends, she beckoned to those still seated on either side, indicating that they should stand. They did so, undoing their trousers, and pulling their cocks out, Carole made a grab for them and started wanking them.

Before long, the guy fucking her face came with a loud grunt, Carole swallowing every drop. Then one of the ones she was wanking sprayed a load over her tits, and the one fucking her cunt also started to fill her. These three sat back down, and Carole called out for the next ones. Two immediately jumped up, but the one she was still wanking moved around to the head of the table, so he could get a blow job. Another mounted the table, and mounted her, fucking her hard.

These also came fairly quick, which was not surprising given the show she had put on earlier. Carole got up then, walking back to the head of the table. She lent down to me, spunk running down her legs, and whispered in my ear "Tie me up", which had always been a fantasy of hers.

I got hold of four belts from the guys, and stood her at the end of the table, crossways, bent her over, so that her head was at one side, and her ass and cunt were exposed on the other. I tied her ankles to the table legs, making sure they were spread very wide, and pulled her left arm forward by her head over the edge, tying it to the leg. The other I pulled forward and out to the right so that she was totally immobilised. She could move her head to lay it flat, or raise it so that her head was upright, chin just over the edge. I made the first move, dropping my trousers, and pushing my rock hard cock into her cunt from the rear. She moaned as I did, and it was not long before some one took his place at her face. We fucked her in rhythm, so that her movement was between us, both of us pushing forward at the same time. I noticed that one or two of the guys had gone for more drinks, and that there were one or two more people in the room, standing around and watching. This was a development I was not too sure about, but decided to leave things for a while to see how they played out. The feeling of her freshly fucked cunt on my cock was too much, and I came within a few minutes.

Another took my place instantly. I decided that at this point, after these two had finished, we needed to clean her up a bit. She definitely did not need any help with Lube as I had just found out.

I went and got some hot soapy water from the washrooms, when I returned, one of the guys asked me what it was for, so I told him. While waiting for the guys to finish, I went and ordered another round of drinks. The barman told me that the dumb waiter had broken, and that one of the bar maids would bring up the drinks in a few moments. I waited in the anteroom, not wanting her to see what was happening to my wife in the main room.

When she arrived, Carole was in the throes of an orgasm, and was wailing and screaming. The barmaid was a little concerned and insisted on going in, so I warned her that what she would see was at Caroles request, and took her in. She was shocked at the sight of Carole, tied naked to the table, being fucked by two guys, but I noticed her breathing increase.

She asked what the bowl of water was for, so I told her. She said "Allow me", and took it from me. She knelt down and began eating Carole out, cleaning up from all the guys, and when she had done, she took the washcloth, and carefully, and gently soaped and cleaned her. Carole meantime had come again from the minstrations of the young barmaid, who was obviously bi-sexual, not lesbian, as she was looking at all the cocks in the room with more than a little envy.

She asked me who was in charge of the group, so I pointed Gary out. She went over to him, spoke a few words, then disappeared down the stairs. Meanwhile, two of the new faces had taken places at Caroles holes, and were fucking her again. Carole was cumming almost constantly now, with little or no time between orgasms. She was moaning and thrashing around within her restraints while being thoroughly fucked. As soon as one guy finished, another was ready to take his place. After close on 45 minutes of this, and having been fucked about 10 times in both cunt and face, we were all ready for a break. Not Carole. As soon as her holes were left unfilled, she cried out for more.

The barmaid returned at about this time, together with a fresh round of drinks. She put the tray down, and without any word whatsoever, pulled her skirt and panties off, walked over to Carole and said "Eat this", placing her cunt in front of Caroles face. Carole reached out and licked for all she was worth, sucking the barmaids pussy lips into her mouth, rolling her tongue around her clit, until the barmaid (whose name we learnt from Gary was Mary), came loudly.

Mary untied Carole, turned her over on the table, and began to eat her out again, while wiggling her ass for some attention. She got it as one of the guys began poking her from behind. This continued until the early hours of the morning, fucking, sucking, licking. We left at about 3am, Carole and Mary remaining naked as we left the pub, Mary and her husband going left, Carole, Gary and I going right, and walking to Gary's house.

Samantha was still up when we arrived, and made coffee while we told the story. We left their house at about 4:30, going home for a day of complete rest. Carole was sore for a few days after that event.