Carole's New Friends Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'But my husband...', you protested.

'It doesn't mean that you will stop loving your husband, nor will he stop being the most important person in your life, but that is because you have an emotional bond with him that transcends sex. Marriage has difficulties enough without adding the stresses of being the sole source of sexual pleasure for your spouse. Besides, you will learn and experience things here that will improve your sex life at home immeasurably.'

'Sexual gratification', she continued, 'is something completely different to romantic love and a life's partnership. In any case, I can assure you that if we blindfolded you and five men were to take you, one after the other, you wouldn't be able to tell which, if any of them, was your husband. I know, I've done it. I felt embarrassed and ashamed the first time I couldn't tell the difference but Anthony thought it was hilarious. It actually took me four guesses to get it right. But enough of this...'

With that Marianne leaned forward again and felt between your legs. Without warning she slipped her index finger into your vagina, followed by her middle finger. Two fingers were a pleasant fit but when she tried to add a third finger you gave a gasp of discomfort. Marianne withdrew the third finger and asked you to squeeze the two remaining fingers with your vaginal muscles.

'Impressive', she exclaimed, 'especially for a 40-year old. Do you do exercises to keep yourself in trim down there?'

'Sometimes', you replied, 'but maybe not as often as I should.'

'That's something you'll need to see to. Men do like a tight cunt and they really go for one that can squeeze.'

She spoke into the recorder again.

'Vagina lubricates readily, tight, able to take two fingers in initial penetration.'

'How often do you fuck?' she asked you, moving the recorder closer to pick up your answers.

'Once or twice a week normally.'

'Is that just with your husband or do you have other lovers?

'Just my husband.'

'Is he good? Do you come regularly from sex with him?'

'Most of the time.'

'Do you masturbate very often?'

'Sometimes.'

'With just your fingers or with a vibrator or dildo?'

'Fingers or a vibrator - it depends on my mood and the circumstances.'

Turning to you once more, she told you to kneel on the bed on your front with your legs apart. She followed you across the room as you did as she asked, bringing with her a tube of lube. She squeezed some out onto her fingers and, after giving it a moment or two to warm up, she spread it around your anal opening. When sufficient had been applied she began to insert a finger. It hurt, and you didn't hide the fact.

'Try to relax and press with your muscles, as if you're trying to push something out.'

You did as she suggested, and the finger was able to penetrate a little more, but it was still painful. Marianne withdrew the finger and told Erin to bring over some paper towel and clean you up. In the meantime she went back to the desk and spoke into the recorder.

'Anus never previously penetrated, extremely tight, will need opening.'

'Right', she said, turning to you, 'we're finished here. All we have to do now is to photograph and video you. For that we need to go down the corridor. You'd better put this on too if you want to remain anonymous.'

She passed you a mask to wear across your eyes so that you wouldn't be recognisable.

Marianne and Anthony led you down the corridor to another bedroom that clearly doubled as a studio. While Anthony set up the lighting, Marianne positioned you for the first pictures. She then went to a fridge in the corner of the room and returned with a couple of ice cubes, which she applied to your nipples, making them and the surrounding areola stand up. She then arranged your pubic hair so that your slit and labia would be visible. Anthony then took six full-length shots, two each from the front and back - in one of each of these you had your legs together and in the other they were spread apart - and one from each side, followed by some close-ups of your breasts.

You were then made to lie on the bed with your legs spread wide apart so that Anthony could photograph your vulva in close-up. He took three shots - one with your labia closed, one with them partially open, and one with your inner labia spread well apart, so that the entrance to your vagina was visible. Anthony then decided that he wanted one with your vagina more open, so Marianne fetched a dildo from a cupboard which she inserted into you. After a couple of attempts at this Anthony was satisfied with the shots. You were then made to kneel on the bed with your backside raised in the air and you knees spread apart. While Anthony took the picture, Marianne held your buttocks apart with her hands. Anthony then took another picture of you in this position, but from the front this time, to show your hanging breasts.

Anthony and Marianne checked the photographs on the camera and declared themselves happy. Marianne then told you that they would now take still photographs and videos of you having sex. You immediately jumped to the conclusion that it would be Anthony who would do the fucking but you did wonder how he would manage to take the photographs and pose for them at the same time. That was resolved when Marianne opened the door to the corridor and beckoned someone outside. It was James.

'I said I would arrange for him to fuck you', said Marianne as she took hold of his cock and led him by it across the room towards you, 'and this is the ideal opportunity. His shaved cock will look excellent in the pictures. It's only in the mind but I do think that the absence of hair makes it look longer.'

James was already semi-erect when he came into the room - it crossed your mind that he and other men in the Manor might use Viagra to maintain themselves in an almost permanent state of readiness for sex - and now he was hardening further. Marianne knelt down and took him in her mouth, liberally coating him with her saliva so that the cock glistened in the studio lighting. She then coated her finger with saliva and rubbed it over your labia, so that they too glistened. Marianne instructed you to kneel down on all fours and him to take up position behind you.

Anthony explained that he would start by taking still shots of James' cock penetrating you in this and a number of other positions. After that, he would video you being fucked. Anthony held the camera above you and indicated to James to start by putting the head of his cock against your parted labia for the first picture. James then penetrated you a little further so that most of the head was inside you for the next.

This was becoming incredibly frustrating for you; you found yourself wanting to push back on him to sink his cock into the depths of your cunt. It wouldn't have taken much effort because you were incredibly wet. You were very much enjoying his cock and you wanted to see what he could really do with it but you resisted the temptation, though, and allowed James to thrust it halfway in and finally almost the whole way in so that Anthony could get the pictures he wanted.

He now began to slip out of you but Marianne stopped him. She wanted Anthony to take a picture of his penis withdrawing from you with your inner labia being drawn out by it. It took two or three attempts to get the right picture and then James slipped completely out of you, while Marianne and Anthony began to set up the next set of shots.

Marianne told James to lean back lengthways on a couch so that his cock was level with the end of it. You were then to straddle him, facing his feet, and lower yourself onto his cock and sink it inside you. Anthony positioned himself in front of James' knees from where he had a perfect view of your cunt being spread wide open by the invading cock.

Holding still in some of the positions, with the cock only partly in you, was hard work and tiring on your legs. It was made worse when Marianne wanted you to hold still with James halfway inside so that she could kneel down to take a close look at your sex impaled on the cock.

'You are so beautifully stretched', she almost purred. 'And, just as I thought, James' cock is so close to your clit in that position. You really are a very lucky woman. If you were to lean forward, the ridge on the underside of his cock would actually be rubbing your clit. We must try to get that in the video but for the moment you need to lean back so that Anthony can get some good pictures of you spread wide apart.'

The final set of pictures to be taken were those of you taking James into your mouth. These were more difficult because Anthony wanted you to hold still with the cock as deep as possible in your mouth but that made you gag. Marianne wanted you to lie on the bed with your head tipped over the edge, so that your mouth and throat were in line but Anthony insisted that you take him into your mouth from in front and above - they would be better pictures, he argued. He won the day.

With the still pictures complete, it was time for the video shots. Marianne explained how she wanted it to work.

'We're not making a porn movie. The point of the video is to show members what you're like and what they can expect if they fuck you while they're here at the Manor. So be natural and just react as normally you would when you're having sex - so no fake porn star moans and groans - unless that's what you normally do', she added, laughing.

She went over to a wardrobe at the side of the room and took out a garment identical to the one she was wearing, but in brown. She helped you to put it on and tied it between your breasts, taking the opportunity to brush lightly across your nipples as she did so. It had the desired effect.

'Now come and sit here', she said indicating the chair at the desk. 'The sun is coming in through the window just nicely and will light you up perfectly. Take this book and act as if you are reading it. James will approach you from out of shot. Smile as if you are delighted to see him and then stand up so that he can take you in his arms. I'd like the two of you to kiss and then to begin arousing each other. After a few moments of that I want you to kneel, Carole, and take James into your mouth. The camera will follow you down and then we'll cut filming at that point and follow up with some close-ups.'

You nodded your agreement but with a touch of nervousness.

'I've never been filmed before.'

'Try to ignore the camera as much as you can', Marianne replied. 'Anthony wants to film you as you are, so he won't be shouting directions left, right and centre. In any case, I suspect that once you get started properly with James... well, you wait and see.'

The scene went exactly as planned. As he held you in his arms, you raised your face towards him and your mouths met and dissolved into something more of a passionate kiss than perhaps you'd intended. Out of the corner of your eye you noticed that Marianne had turned her head away, almost as if she preferred not to witness your coupling. You felt down between James' legs and took his cock in your hand. It rapidly came to full erection. Meanwhile James had his hand at your sex and had parted your little lips. You were already wet and his attention to you - and the anticipation of what was to follow - was turning that into a flood.

You wanted to feel his cock in your mouth again so you broke off from the kiss and knelt in front of him. He was very erect by now and pointing upwards so you took advantage of the situation to run your tongue up and down the underside of his cock, from his shaven balls to the tip of the head. You took his balls in your hand - they felt heavy and full of promise - and started to circle your tongue round the head, enjoying the pre-cum that was leaking from it. James gave a loud groan. Cupping his balls in one hand, you used the other to pull his cock down to a horizontal position - though not without some difficulty in overcoming the resistance caused by his advanced state of erection - and took him into your mouth.

Anthony must have realised how much you were enjoying this and allowed you to continue but Marianne was concerned and told him to cut the shot.

'You're both enjoying that far too much. James has a lot of self-control but I know his limitations. If you go on doing that for much longer he will come much too soon and we'll waste time while we have to take a break for him to recover. I want him to empty himself in your cunt at the end of the filming and not before.'

You felt chastened and turned your face to hide the blush you felt rising across it. You were enjoying this - you were more than enjoying this. The thought crossed your mind that that only two or three days ago you were pretty much an innocent as far as sex was concerned and had never even considered stepping outside your marriage. Yet here you were, being filmed enthusiastically taking another man's cock into your body - a man who you knew virtually nothing about - and loving every moment of it. What if your husband or friends ever got to see the video...

Marianne spoke to Anthony and between them they decided that they had enough material of you taking James' cock into your mouth, so they could move on. Marianne told you to get down on all fours and James to get down behind you. Anthony explained that he wanted to film the penetration both from above and from the side.

'Slow, steady thrusts are what we want to see, my boy', he told James. 'You're not in the Olympics. Push the whole way into her and then pull yourself out until only the tip is left in. We want to see her repeatedly taking the full length of your cock. Take hold of her above the hips so that your hands and arms won't get in the way of the shot.'

Marianne interrupted her husband. 'Don't pull her back onto you, James. We want her to stay still and you to thrust into her, at least to start off with. Some of our members prefer a passive woman, simply being there to take the cock. At the end, though, you can start pushing back, Carole, to show that you want it just as much, but don't overdo it. As Anthony said, slow and steady.'

Anthony indicated that the camera was running and James moved himself close behind you and pressed his penis downwards to line it up with your vaginal entrance. Before entering, though, he rubbed himself along the length of your slit and you groaned as it passed over and between your little lips and made contact with your clit. Then he withdrew and penetrated, slowly and steadily as he'd been instructed. Each time he plunged fully into the depths of your cunt, you couldn't help but give a grunt, combined with a sharp exhalation of breath.

This was fucking of a kind you'd rarely, if ever, experienced before. It was his slow, deliberate thrusts that were intended less to bring him to a climax than to make sure that you experienced the repeated feeling of your body being invaded, your cunt being entered and stretched over and over again. James was taking care, too, to linger slightly as his cock passed through the vital, most sensitive first inch or so of your cunt and to push it up to bring it into contact with your G-spot. The sensations soon had you groaning and moaning with intense pleasure. You soon found that you could no longer keep your arms stretched out to support your shoulders and you slumped, with your forearms on the floor and your forehead on them, leaving your behind raised to present your sex more completely to the cock that was taking you.

This brought the cock - as Marianne had said earlier, it was no longer James' cock but simply 'the cock' that was inside you; did it really matter whose it was? - into even greater contact with your G-spot and you felt a massive orgasm welling up inside. When it burst upon you, you felt it moving upwards from your cunt and consuming the rest of your body. You had no idea whether you screamed or yelled as the climax took hold of you - you did, as you discovered later when you watched the video - but you were only too aware of the pounding of your heart, your laboured breathing, and the hot flush spreading across your chest and face.

James was still thrusting but you had become far too sensitive to make it pleasurable and you reached behind as if to push him off you. He stopped thrusting and allowed his cock just to rest inside you. Your cunt pulsed involuntarily, squeezing the cock as it did so, and then, as you began to contract around him, James pulled out of you and you collapsed to the floor, exhausted.

You took a few minutes to recover. Marianne came over and stroked your back and behind almost lovingly.

'That was beautiful to watch', she whispered in your ear. 'I think I enjoyed it almost as much as you. Rest for a little while longer while I see to Anthony. That erection he's carrying must be quite painful.'

With that, she took Anthony's hand and led him to the bed. She laid herself down on her back and spread her legs wide. Anthony climbed onto the bed and between her outstretched legs. There was little finesse involved. Fortunately, Marianne's cunt was open and ready - you could see the wetness on the insides of her thighs - and Anthony plunged straight into her. The fucking that followed was vigorous, to say the least, and within a few minutes both of them were cumming in no uncertain manner. It was actually the first time you'd ever seen another couple fucking and you found yourself very much enjoying the experience.

Not surprisingly, it took a little while for everyone to be ready to carry on with the filming. Marianne had James lie back on the couch once more and then turned to you.

'When Anthony gives you the signal that the camera's running, walk over, straddle James facing the camera and lower yourself onto him. Are you relaxed enough to take him all the way in straight away?' she asked.

'I think so', you replied. 'I tightened up quite a bit when I came earlier but I think that watching you and Anthony has done the trick.'

'Excellent. This time we will end the shot with James cumming inside you. Be prepared that there will be rather a lot of it. Anthony will put the camera on a tripod and we'll start the shot taking in the whole of your body. As it progresses, Anthony will focus in on just your sex and the cock inside it. Don't forget to lean forward a little to press your clit on his cock but be ready to ease yourself back if Anthony signals that you're blocking the camera's view. When James cums we hope to see his sperm dripping down out of you round his cock. We'll fade out on that.'

And that was exactly how it turned out - well, almost exactly. You straddled James and began to move yourself up and down on his cock, while at the same time James thrust upwards with his hips. The effect of that, plus the stimulation on your clit, soon had you orgasming once more - even if not quite so powerfully as the previous time. What brought it on was the sight of Marianne reaching out to touch your clit before she suddenly realised that the camera was on and drew back. Instead, she knelt beside Anthony - by this time the camera was already focussed in for the final close-up and he could leave it to run by itself - and guided his hand to her cunt while taking his cock in her other hand.

While they watched the fucking going on in front of them they masturbated each other to a climax, taking care not to make a sound for the camera to pick up. The sight of that was enough for James and he started thrusting vigorously up inside you. He penetrated you so deeply that you could feel his balls rubbing against the top of your thighs and your behind. Then, just as he shot his cum into the depths of you, he reached around and found your clit and brought you to another orgasm.