Carole's New Friends Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The four of you just managed to make it to the bed, where you all lay in a state of post-orgasmic bliss, holding and kissing each other while you recovered.

*****

You and Marianne went down to the main reception room where a table was laid for a buffet lunch. After you served yourselves you carried your food onto the terrace. Marianne looked round, deciding which group to join. She headed for a table that had only one spare chair but one of the men leapt up and fetched another. Marianne introduced you to the group and then the six of them to you.

'We've just completed Carole's photographs and video', she told the group. 'I think you'll all find them well worth a second look at.'

There was an appreciative murmur from around the table.

'Who did the fucking?' a woman seated on one side of you asked.

'James', answered Marianne.

'Did he indeed!' said another of the women. 'That should certainly be worth watching. It's not often you share his favours with others, Marianne.'

Marianne simply smiled at her. 'I think some of his cum will still be way up inside her', she added.

A man seated on the other side of you reached over and spread your thighs apart. You found it a touch embarrassing to have your sex being the focus of so much attention by a group of people you'd never met before.

'She certainly looks as though she's been well used', he remarked, 'and you're right, Marianne, there is still cum leaking out of her. James seems to be as prolific as we've heard rumoured.'

It was now the turn of the woman next to you to reach over. She plunged her fingers into your slit and into the leaking cum before raising them to her mouth and licking them clean.

'Mmmm, that's the first time I've ever had James' cum inside me', she said appreciatively, with a broad smile on her face. 'That diet you keep him on certainly works, Marianne. Very sweet, very sweet indeed. You really do have to stop keeping him all to yourself, my dear.'

The third woman at the table - Josie, you thought her name was - suggested that you should be allowed to finish your lunch and then you should tell everyone about the morning's events.

'We can't wait for the video', she said. 'You must tell us exactly how you were fucked and what it felt like. And while you're telling us, I shall climb on Don next to you. These stories always make him very hard and ready and he does fill me up so beautifully.'

And that is how the afternoon passed. You explained what had taken place during the filming; when the group felt that you weren't being explicit enough, the questions they plied you with became more detailed. They also wanted to know more about you and your life at home, and your sex life in particular.

Alongside you, Josie, still impaled upon Don's cock, wanted to know how James compared to your husband. She seemed a tad disappointed when you answered, with care, that they were different, neither one being better or worse, but that didn't stop her questions. You noticed that the more explicit your answers, the more aroused she became. When you finally mentioned in great detail about taking James in your mouth at breakfast time, she reached an orgasm and moments later Don shot his cum inside her.

It wasn't too long before Don began to subside and she stood up and let him slide out of her. As she walked back to her seat on the far side of the table, with cum running down her thighs, she paused briefly beside the third woman. She bent down to the woman's ear, speaking in a stage whisper loud enough for everyone to hear.

'Oh Louise, your husband is such a good fuck. You are so lucky.'

The group at a nearby table had obviously been watching and listening to the activities at your table and, clearly aroused by this, one of the middle-aged women in the group stood up and bent over the table, beckoning to a much younger man in the group to come and fuck her. He stood up and walked part way round the table to where a girl in her early 20s - obviously his partner - was seated. She took his cock in her hand and guided it to her mouth, sucking and licking it until he was completely erect. She then kissed him briefly on the tip of his cock before allowing him to continue round to the waiting woman.

He stood behind her and spread her legs a little further apart before reaching between them and opening up her sex with his fingers, spreading her wetness around the entrance to her cunt to ease his way in. He positioned his cock at the opened entrance and began to penetrate, slowly at first, sinking the head in on the first thrust, and another inch or so on each of the next two or three, before finding the way fully open to him.

Two of the men and one of the women at the table gathered round to take a closer look. One of the men commented admiringly about the length of the woman's inner labia and the way in which they clung to the young man's cock as it slid in and out. The woman who was watching drew attention to the way the woman's wetness was coating the man's cock and creaming as he thrust in and out. She reached out with her forefinger and ran it along the top of the man's cock, and then raised the finger to her lips to taste it. The other man wetted a finger with his saliva and pressed the tip of it to the woman's anus. She pushed back, encouraging him to press the finger inside and began to wriggle her backside - as much as she could with a cock filling her cunt - to take it deeper.

Resting her head on one forearm on the table, she used the other hand to reach underneath her body so that she could play with her clit. With a cock now pounding lustily in her cunt, a finger in her anus, and a finger on her clit, it took hardly any time before she was cumming noisily. Her yelling and groaning could be heard all around and interest in her activities was growing at all the surrounding tables. Her lover began thrusting into her as if his life depended on it, giving a deep grunt every time he reached the depths of her cunt, and within a few minutes he shot a very full and audible load into her body.

Exhausted after his efforts, he collapsed onto the woman's back. His young partner moved alongside and put her arm round him. He lifted his head and the two of them kissed tenderly. She reached down and took hold of his rapidly shrinking cock and drew it out of the woman's cunt. Then she knelt down and took the cock in her mouth and sucked it clean. Her efforts brought praise from those around the table.

You could have stayed to watch these spectacles going on around you but Marianne touched you on the arm and said it was time to get ready for the evening. As you walked back into the house, she told you that something special had been lined up for the after-dinner activities. One of the young women involved had been a member for a few weeks and now she was introducing her identical twin to the Manor. Both girls would be the centre of attention tonight and, provided they had the stamina, members would have the opportunity to try both.

'Of course', said Marianne, 'a lot of the men will want to see whether the two of them truly are identical in every respect and that will include whether they feel the same to fuck.'

'I imagine they will', you replied with a laugh, 'but what part do you want me to play tonight?'

'Since there are two girls involved, we will need four women to assist', Marianne explained, 'just as Jules and Erin assisted you last night. Tonight Jules and Erin will be assisting with the new twin, Helen while you'll assist with Rachel, the twin who is already a member. You'll be helping alongside Amanda, who you haven't met yet. She's another of our fairly new members. Rachel knows what to expect, of course, so your role with her will be largely a formality. During the ceremony you will simply be there to help as required. Rachel should be able to prepare herself for the evening but you could always offer to help if you want. It would give you a chance to get to know her', and she winked at you as she added 'maybe even intimately.'

'I'd very much like that', you replied, before asking 'does Helen know what will happen to her here at the Manor? When I arrived here yesterday I had no real idea of what it would involve. Will Rachel have told her anything?'

'No, although she has enticed Helen into a sexual situation to see if she was receptive, just as Jules did with you.'

Marianne explained that many of the women who come to the Manor are already sexually adventurous when they join. Others, like you, were introduced by an existing member because they were thought to have the potential to broaden their outlook and develop their sexuality. The Manor requires that, before they are allowed to join, such women should be put in a sexual situation to see if they would, if given the opportunity, be willing to explore further into what would be, for many people, forbidden territory.

Unmarried Helen had accepted a bet that Rachel's husband Simon would be able to tell the difference between them. To win the bet Helen had to prove otherwise. In fact, the whole thing was a subterfuge and Simon was in on it. Helen swapped places with Rachel one evening but Simon, pretending to be unaware of the swap, began seducing Helen, step by small step. Anxious to win the bet, Helen went along with it to start with, thinking that she could call a halt before things went too far. Needless to say, she ended the evening being fucked by Simon, only for Rachel to walk through the door and reveal the trick.

'So that's how Rachel and Helen come to be here', Marianne concluded. 'Of course, Simon is a member here too but he won't be here tonight. It is usually better for these special occasions if spouses are not present. But for now, if you're going to help prepare Rachel, you'd better go and get into your costume. They'll be arriving in half an hour so be waiting in the front hall by then.'

You nodded your agreement but, as you turned to go to your room, you wondered how you would be able to bath and get dressed in so short a time. As if to answer, your question, Marianne called after you.

'Don't bother to bathe now, just put your costume on. You can take a bath with Rachel when she arrives. And, by the way, some of the members have asked that you leave your blouse off at dinner. Your breasts are far too beautiful to hide away.'

You hurried away to your room and laid out your evening garments. You were still not used to them and it was more difficult to put them on without help, but you were ready in time and hurried along the corridor to the front hall. Marianne joined you a few minutes later, accompanied by Jules and Erin. They would take Helen to her room and help her to prepare. You would escort Rachel to her bedroom, the Charlotte Room.

'I'm afraid that Amanda won't be able to join you before dinner', Marianne pointed out. 'She hasn't been here for a few weeks', she explained, 'and two or three of the members asked especially for her to make herself available this afternoon. As soon as I've greeted Rachel and Helen I'll be going along to see how she's getting on - I do enjoy watching her give herself.'

Marianne had no sooner finished talking to you when she announced that Rachel and Helen had arrived. You turned to see them walking across the courtyard towards the front door. You assumed, correctly, that Rachel was the twin who led the way. Marianne opened the door and held her arms open in welcome. Marianne wrapped her arms round Rachel and greeted her by kissing her on the lips. She then greeted Helen in a perfectly friendly way but in a slightly less familiar fashion, bestowing a kiss on each of her cheeks.

The two girls were identical in looks but were dressed completely differently. Both stood about 5 feet 7 high and had chestnut blond hair but whereas Rachel's framed her lovely oval-shaped face and cascaded over her shoulders, Helen wore hers pulled tightly back into a ponytail. Both, though, shared one very distinctive feature - startlingly large, grey eyes. Both two girls were very slim and small-breasted. Neither seemed to bother with a bra.

Rachel wore a white silk blouse, a red patterned skirt, and sensible shoes, presumably for driving. Helen, on the other hand, wore a cream cotton shirt, jeans, and long boots. Both girls had long legs which you thought were a touch too slender for comfort. The tight fit of Helen's jeans suggested that she had noticeable thigh gap and you wondered whether Rachel shared that feature. As she turned Helen revealed a compact, slightly rounded behind. You could imagine men taking hold of it and finding it just the right size for grasping in their hands. Your mind flitted to the thought of the two girls naked, lying next to each other, both taking a cock inside them and you felt yourself becoming aroused.

After exchanging pleasantries about the journey, Marianne introduced you, Jules and Erin to the twins and explained the arrangements, before suggesting that you should take Rachel to her room. As soon as she got inside, she kicked off her shoes and threw herself onto the bed.

'Oh God! What a journey. I could scream.'

'Was the traffic bad?' you asked.

'No, the traffic was fine; it was Helen's incessant questions. Question question, question, one after the other. If anyone ever asks you how to tell us apart, she's the one who's always asking questions.'

'Well it must be a bit odd to be taken away for the weekend and not be told anything about it.'

'I suppose so', Rachel was forced to admit, 'but it's difficult when you're not supposed to give any of the answers.'

'I'd expect you'd like me to run you a bath to help you recuperate' you offered.'

'That would be more than welcome.'

'By the way', you added, 'Marianne suggested that we share a bath. Are you alright with that?'

Rachel cast her eyes over you, looking you up and down, before breaking into a smile.

'I'd like that very much', she answered.

You headed into the bathroom and turned on the taps. The water quickly began to fill the bath and steam rose. You added some crystals to the water, so that the bath filled with foam. Scented candles had been provided which you proceeded to light. You pressed a touch pad on the wall; the lights dimmed and soft music filled the air. Within a few minutes the bath was ready and you returned to the bedroom. Rachel was still lying on the bed.

'Would you like me to undress you?' you asked her.

She nodded heartily in reply and got to her feet. You walked over, kissed her briefly, and reached for the buttons of her blouse. It fell open, revealing her naked breasts. They were small, perhaps 32B, and tipped by delightfully firm pink nipples. You slipped the blouse from her shoulders before reaching down for the fastening of her skirt. You unzipped it and pushed it down over her hips. It fell to the floor and she stepped out of it. She was wearing no tights or stockings so she stood in front of you in just a pair of black panties. She, too, had the thigh gap that you'd noticed in her sister.

You took hold of the sides of her panties and looked her straight in the eye. She held your gaze and gave you just the slightest hint of a nod. You slid the panties down and then stepped back to admire her body. She was completely shaved, with a prominent Mound of Venus and outer labia that met in a long, tight slit.

Rachel saw you looking admiringly at her sex.

'You'd hardly believe it but that's the only place where Helen and I are different' she laughed. 'You can just see her clit hood peeking through between her outer lips even when her legs are together. I sometimes wonder if she plays with it too much. I wonder how many people will notice that tonight.'

You laughed too. 'We'll have to make sure they're too distracted. Perhaps there should be a competition afterwards.'

You moved in closer to her so that you were almost touching. 'Do you want to watch me undress myself or would you like to undress me?' you asked.

'I'd love to undress you', she replied, 'but the costume is so complicated. You may need to help me.'

Rachel started to remove your clothes, beginning with your gown and petticoat. Apart from your stockings, you were naked from the waist down. She uttered a small gasp of surprise when she saw that you were unshaven.

'Yes, and it's staying that way unless I can persuade my husband that I should remove it. I do like it anyway.'

Finally, Rachel removed your blouse and your stockings. She kissed the tips of your breasts.

'They're beautiful. I'm so envious.'

You took her hand and led her to the bathroom. You supported her as she climbed into the bath, before stepping in after her. It was a very large bath, wide and long, so there was plenty of room for the two of you. You knelt facing each other and you took the soap and began washing her front. Your hands glided down from her neck and shoulders, over her breasts, and down to her tummy. You shifted your attention upwards again to wash under her arms and down her arms and sides.

'You'll need to stand up if I'm going to wash the rest of you.'

She stood, and you applied the soap to her lower tummy and the outer regions of her sex. You parted her outer labia between her fingers; her clit hood was very long and you took it between your fingers, drawing it back and exposing her clit fully. The clit itself was neither large nor small but very appealing.

Rachel squirmed slightly.

'It gets remarkably sensitive if it's uncovered', she said.

'It's all very beautiful down there though, it's going to have a lot of admirers tonight.'

You finished soaping her, down her legs to her feet, and then you stood up and suggested that she should turn round. You washed her back and then her buttocks. You parted them and ran your hands down the crack and over the entrance to her anus. She shuddered as you touched her there, so you circled it with your finger, pressing lightly at the entrance.

'Do you have anal sex?' you asked her.

'Yes, but not too often. I'm quite small down there and I have to be thoroughly relaxed and very well lubed. And it has to be the right-sized person but you don't always have a choice here.'

You picked up the shower attachment and gently washed away the soap from her body. Then it was her turn to reciprocate with you. She took the opportunity to play with your nipples, getting them erect and causing you to groan, and then she opened sex, bring out even more groans. When she'd finished, you spread your legs and Rachel lay back against your front, her head beside your neck. She turned and stretched up and kissed you on the cheek.

'How did you come to join the Manor?' you asked.

'Simon and I both had very active sex lives when we decided to get married. I love Simon very much and he is definitely the person I want to share my life with but neither of us could bear the idea of not having sex with other people. This place gives us exactly what we want and it's extremely discreet, which is vital for us.'

'We knew of someone', she continued, 'a distant acquaintance, really, who was a member here and made contact through him but, because they hadn't approached us, they really put us through the hoops before they would let us join. Now I've introduced Helen.'

'How did you come to join?' she asked you.

While you explained, she relaxed against you and you leaned round her and took a breast in your hand and caressed it.

'Would you touch me please? I mean, will you make me cum?' she almost pleaded you. 'I expect I'm going to cum quite a lot tonight but I'd like you to be the first.'

You reached down with your hand and opened her labia. Her clit was very aroused and you started by gently circling around it. Fortunately she was producing enough wetness to make up for that washed away by the water. Eventually you moved in on the clit itself and gently caressed it, gradually building up the pressure and the speed, until she started groaning and yelling, her lower body thrashing about in the water. The hot flush that covered her chest and neck had nothing to do with the temperature of the water and everything to do with the excitement you had created.