Carole's New Friends Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*****

You and Emma arrived at the Manor on the following Friday afternoon. You weren't sure what Emma had expected of the place but she seemed quite taken aback by its size and opulence, never mind the presence of so many naked and virtually-naked men and women. As you walked past the door to one of the lounges, Emma stopped, staring out through the open French windows on the far side of the room. Her attention was attracted by a dark-haired woman in her late thirties who was sitting, reading, at a table on the terrace. Her very shapely legs were up on the table in front of her. She was, of course, completely naked and displaying a fine pair of breasts.

A couple, probably in their early fifties, were about to pass her chair. They had to drop back into single file to pass between the girl's table and its neighbour, but until that point they'd been walking side by side; the woman had been holding the man's cock and it was half-erect as a result. The girl watched as the couple approached and, as the man passed, she reached out and took hold of his cock herself.

'May I?' she asked of the woman, though it was asked as a formality rather than a request.

'Of course', the woman replied.

The girl swung her legs down off the table and stood up. She leaned over the table, spreading her legs and thrusting her backside towards the man. Her behind was lean and taut and she had no need to spread her cheeks to make herself accessible to the man, but she did reach back between her legs and spread her labia in readiness for the penetration. The man moved close in behind her and his wife took hold of his cock once more, positioning its head between the inviting lips. He gave a thrust of his hips and sank himself deeply into the girl, drawing a gasp from her.

It was clearly not long since the girl had last been fucked and some of the resulting sperm was now being forced out of her, coating the man's cock. His wife rubbed her finger along the top of the cock as it emerged from the cunt and raised it to her lips. Meanwhile the man reached under the girl and took her breasts in his hands, trapping and teasing her nipples between his thumbs and index fingers. She, in turn, reached back between her legs and played with her clit, feeling it harden beneath her fingers. She gasped and groaned as the cock ploughed into her.

'Fuck me, I want to be fucked. Make me cum, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me...'

His thrusting became increasingly vigorous and her grunts and groans rose in pitch until, finally, she let out a long scream of fulfilment as her orgasm took her over. He continued to thrust into her for a few seconds more until he penetrated as deeply as possible and emptied himself into her cunt with a near-strangulated growl.

Emma watched this whole scene unfold before her, enrapt. You stood beside her, your arm around her shoulders. She had, of course, seen Nathan take you but that was different. Here were two unconnected people fucking in a totally casual way. Emma's hand had slipped beneath her skirt as she watched and she had caressed herself, but silently, almost as if she didn't know whether it was acceptable to respond to the sight in front of her in such a way.

'Would you like to have been in her place?' you asked. Emma nodded, but there was a thoughtful look on her face, as if she was trying to take in the implications for her of what she'd seen.

You took her by the hand and led her upstairs to your allotted bedroom. Because Emma was not to be allowed to play an active part in the weekend's proceedings, the two of you were to share a room, which would enable you to keep an eye on her while allowing her to witness you being fucked, as would inevitably happen. (The only problem you foresaw was that some members might want her to be more than a passive onlooker but you would have to deal with that situation if or when it arose.)

When you got to your room, Emma perched herself on the bed. 'Does that happen very often?' she asked you.

'Oh yes', you assured her, 'and, once one couple starts, others will either join them and lend a helping hand, or they will find someone else to fuck with.'

Emma, surprised perhaps by your calm acceptance of this practice and your relaxed explanation of it, looked at you as though she was seeing you in a new light. 'Don't you get excited, watching people fuck right in front of you?'

'Of course - most people do - which is why, when one couple starts, it leads on to a lot more. Are you telling me it's left you feeling frustrated?'

Emma nodded her head in reply.

'Do you want to do something about it yourself', you asked, 'or shall we go and have a bath together?'

'A bath...', she replied.

You started the bath running, and then you both undressed in the bedroom and walked hand in hand into the bathroom. You stood by the side of the bath and, turning towards Emma, took both of her hands in your own and held her in front of you. You looked her up and down, imagining how much she would be appreciated by the Manor's members.

'You've got such a beautiful body. You could have a lot of fun here.'

You supported Emma's arm as she stepped into the bath and then followed her in. For the next half an hour you enjoyed washing each other, your hands exploring every inch of each other's bodies. Each of you came several times as you touched and licked each other.

Eventually, after relaxing and luxuriating in the scented water for a while, it was time to start getting ready for the evening's festivities. The two of you climbed out of the bath, gently patted each other dry, and, with towels wrapped around you, went back through into the bedroom. No sooner had you returned the bedroom than, after a polite knock, the door opened and Marianne entered. She carried over her arm a green gown, much like your own red one that hung in the wardrobe and the one that Marianne herself was wearing. The green-coloured gown signified that the wearer was off-limits.

After laying the green gown on the bed, Marianne came across to you and kissed you on the lips. 'It's lovely to see you again', she murmured, 'and this must be the lovely Emma of whom I've heard so much.' She turned to Emma and kissed her on the lips too. 'Take your towel off and let me look at you.'

Emma hesitated for a second - after all, Marianne would be the first stranger who had ever seen her naked - so you moved up behind her and, reaching round, slipped the towel off her. 'You must always do what Marianne tells you', you whispered in her ear as you took her hands and held them behind her back. 'Hold yourself up straight and open your legs, too.'

Emma did as she was told. Her upright posture had the effect of thrusting her breasts forward and Marianne ran her hands over them and pinched the nipples between her fingers. Emma groaned as she did so, which caused Marianne to smile appreciatively. She moved her hands down the girl's sides and round, cupping her backside, before slipping one of them round the front and between her legs.

'I gather you've not long lost your virginity and only had one male lover', she said to Emma.

'Yes.' Emma's reply was little more than a hushed whisper.

Marianne slipped a finger into Emma's vagina. The girl gasped at the sudden intrusion but then relaxed and allowed Marianne to probe inside her.

'You're very wet but you're beautifully tight as well. I can see our members queuing up for you. I hope you enjoy being fucked because if you decide to join us here you're going to find yourself being very thoroughly used. In fact, I'd go so far as to say that on your first couple of visits here you're going to have a cock inside you for a lot of the time.'

Marianne noticed that, as Emma listened, a thoughtful look came over her face. On the one hand, she was already aroused and the thought of what she might experience was making her more so, but there was a touch of concern too.

'There was a woman, earlier on, on the terrace. I watched her - she stopped a man and made him have sex with her. It got me very aroused and part of me wished I could have been her, but the other part wondered if I could have done it. I suppose I'm not very confident about sex yet.'

Marianne slipped her finger out of Emma's cunt and felt her clit. 'Yes', she said, 'I can tell how aroused you're getting. To be honest, I think that by the time you've been through your initiation ceremony and have experienced everything that goes on here during that first weekend, you won't have a problem. If anything, the problem will be more one of holding you back this weekend. In fact, I know you came here on the basis that you wouldn't have to participate but am I right in thinking that you've already made up your mind to join us?'

Emma nodded and then blushed.

'In that case', Marianne continued, 'I think it would be best for you to have your initiation tonight. Are you happy with that, Emma?'

Emma nodded again.

'Right, in that case I'll go and make the arrangements and in the meantime, Carole, you need to shave her pubic hair. I'm afraid it's too thick and it hides her sex too much. Everything should be visible for the initiation.'