Carole's Orgy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The wine had made both women a little frisky, and soon their hands were sliding up the insides of each other’s thighs. Without a word, they melted together in a warm embrace that got progressively hotter the longer they kissed. Henry watched his wife and this succulent dish making out with eyes that were on fire. Sex was his big weakness, the only one he allowed himself, and he was very much looking forward to what was about to happen.

When Judy and Carole broke their embrace, they looked over at Henry as if to say, “What are you waiting for?” Draining the last of his beer, Henry stood up and motioned for them to adjourn to the bedroom. Carole was more than ready. This was something new, something pleasurable that she was eagerly anticipating. Henry lay back on the bed, still in his shorts and polo shirt, and motioned for the women to prepare themselves.

Judy and Carole didn’t hesitate, but quickly entwined their arms about each other and kissed passionately, while their hands were busy unbuttoning blouses, and unsnapping and unzipping each other’s pants. Judy was pleasantly surprised to see that Carole was naked under her jeans, as well as her blouse, so it didn’t take long for her to get completely naked. Carole, meanwhile, had removed Judy’s clothes, leaving her clad in her bikini panties and bra. She removed the bra, but Judy stopped her from taking off her panties, telling her to wait.

Carole drank in the sight of Judy nearly naked, and what a sight it was. Judy’s tits were full and round, just a little larger than average, and she was blessed with sensual curves, ending in long, tapered legs and a nearly perfect ass. Judy, too, was impressed with Carole’s body. Carole had figured out pretty quickly that if she was to do this job right, she had to be in shape, and she had toned herself into a very taut body by going to the gym each weekday morning before work, instead of the three days a week she’d gone before.

Judy ran her hand between Carole’s legs, and gave a sharp gasp when she discovered Carole’s pussy was already dripping wet. Her long tapered fingers roamed freely between Carole’s cunt lips, framed as they were by a well-trimmed bush, then penetrated her pussy with her middle finger. Carole groaned heavily as Judy fingered her pussy. But before she could get too far along, Judy stopped and they turned their attention to Henry, whose shorts failed to disguise a large bulge between his legs.

Crawling on either side of him in the bed, they each lavished kisses to his mouth then went about stripping Henry naked. Judy pulled his shirt over his head while Carole quickly removed his shorts then his boxers. Carole gave a seductive coo when she saw Henry Henderson’s dick for the first time. It was classically proportioned, with a perfect head and a shaft that was solid, but not too fat. And it was long, easily an inch longer than the Bournes’ 10-inchers. Judy chuckled when she saw Carole’s reaction. Her husband’s cock never failed to impress the many women – or men – that they often brought to the house to play with.

Carole ran her hands all up and down the smooth shaft down to his heavy-laden balls, and her eyes gleamed as a big teardrop of pre-cum bubbled out the tip.

“Go on, suck it; it’s all yours,” Judy said softly. “At least for the time being.” That was all the invitation Carole needed. With her hands still softly caressing Henry’s meat, she crawled down the bed until she was eye level with his cock. Opening her mouth, she ran her lips and tongue up and down the shaft, until she came up to the tip. She stuck out her tongue and flicked off the drooling pre-cum and rolled it around in her mouth before working her mouth over the head. Slowly, ever so slowly, she took more and more of Henry’s dick into her mouth and into her throat, and she didn’t stop until she had sucked every inch of him into her maw. Pulling up slightly, she began to slowly work Henry’s cock with long, sensual sucks, pulling her mouth almost off the purple shaft then filling her throat with all of him.

Judy’s eyes sparkled as she watched Carole suck her husband; leaning her head close into his, she whispered in his ear, “She’s good, isn’t she?”

Henry just nodded, his eyes closed both in reverie and self-control. He was indeed impressed. Not many women were able to deep-throat him on their first try, but Carole had taken him in like she’d been doing it all of her life.

After a few minutes, though, Carole had to come up for air, and when she did she motioned for Judy to come down and join her. This was something she’d fantasized about for a very long time, sharing her man with another woman, only she’d always assumed that she’d be the wife sharing and not the other way around. No matter, she was feeling her arousal build just from the sheer eroticism of the moment.

Judy quickly shuffled her way down the bed to join Carole at her husband’s crotch, and when Carole leaned down to suck on Henry’s balls, Judy plunged her mouth over the swollen flesh and sucked her husband to the very root. After all these years, and all of the men and women they’d shared, she never got tired of Henry’s cock. It was what had attracted her to him in the first place, well before they discovered they were in love, and she had made it her business to see that that cock was always well satisfied.

After Judy had sucked on Henry’s cock for a few minutes, she pulled her mouth off and worked her lips and tongue down the shaft and back up to the top, while Carole moved her lips and tongue up from his balls, and together the two women slathered Henry’s dick with licks, kisses and sucks. Each woman took a few sucks then held the dick for the other to suck. Even as they shared Henry’s cock, Judy worked her right hand between Carole’s pussy, and was strumming her clit and fingering her twat. As she worked her hands in Carole’s dripping wet cunt, the two women worked Henry’s dick until Carole moved away, letting Judy have exclusive sucking privileges.

While Judy resumed her solo work on Henry’s cock with her mouth, Carole slid across the bed until she was staring straight into Judy’s panty-covered pussy. Carole lingered there for a moment, inhaling the tart aroma of aroused womanhood, then she eagerly covered Judy’s crotch with her whole mouth, trying to taste as much of her essence as she could. When that wasn’t enough, she pulled the crotch away from Judy’s dripping cunt and gazed momentarily at a very pretty pussy, with perfectly formed lips, a prominent clit and a bush that was trimmed almost bare, with just a thin strip of hair covering her lips.

Carole didn’t linger long, however, but quickly wrapped her lips around Judy’s clit, then slashed her tongue down the gushing gash, and quickly settled down to the delightful business of eating out a very tasty twat. After a few minutes, she paused to pull Judy’s panties off her butt, while Judy lifted her legs to allow Carole easier access. With her panties stretched between her knees, Judy let the swirling emotions of passion sweep over her, and she rolled her hips around to make sure every part of her steaming hole got a workout.

The panties were soon discarded and Judy splayed her legs wide as Carole munched with increasing frenzy on her boiling pussy, and it wasn’t long before Judy felt a white-hot orgasm rush to the surface and explode through her body. Writhing, moaning and grunting, Judy spilled out her orgasm while Carole lapped up every bit of her female juice.

When Judy was finally through cumming, she beckoned for Carole to crawl up and straddle her face, and when she did, Judy wrapped her hands around Carole’s waist and pulled the dripping wet cunt onto her mouth, leading with her tongue.

Carole rode Judy’s face madly, feeling Judy’s tongue and lips all over her burning-hot cunt. As she did, Henry took that opportunity to climb up on his knees before offering Carole his cock again, and when he did, she gobbled it down with utter abandon, sucking, licking, kissing and generally slobbering all over his lengthy log as she humped wildly on Judy’s face. And when Judy ran her tongue briskly over her asshole, Carole lost all control, spurting out a sizzling orgasm that rocked her to her very core.


Henry and Judy gave Carole almost no time to recover. Judy crawled out from under Carole’s body, while Henry flipped Carole onto her back so she lay widespread in front of him. Carole looked up at Henry with eyes that were dazed with lust.

“Fuck me, Henry, please, fuck me with your beautiful cock,” Carole whispered. And Henry obliged her. As Judy knelt next to him, grasping his cock at the base to steady it, he pressed the head of his dick to her dripping hole and began to slowly, but steadily, push his way in, and in and in. Carole felt like she was being fed a mile of cock as Henry just kept pushing his 11 inches deeper and deeper into her pussy. And the more cock she took, the wilder she got, squealing and cooing and babbling until he finally bottomed out. When he did, Carole started humping her hips wildly around his cock. She was lost in the orgasm zone, where little orgasms kept firing off, one after the other, each one a little stronger than the last one.

Henry bent down, taking Carole fully in his arms and kissing her with fevered kisses as he pumped his cock in a steady, but controlled rhythm back and forth in Carole’s clutching cunt. Carole had begun to master the art of clenching her abdominal muscles to squeeze a cock while it was in her pussy, and she subconsciously used the technique on Henry, eliciting a grunt of surprise. Carole reveled in the tingles that were produced when their sweaty bodies slid over each other as they fucked.

Right about then, Carole saw her vision become obscured as Judy straddled her head and planted her hot pussy on Carole’s mouth. Carole reached up, pulled Judy’s hips down and devoured the slithering slit that was doing a samba on her face. Judy’s head lolled back as she drank in the sensations of having her pussy expertly licked. Carole was in utter sex heaven as she ate Judy’s cunt while Henry fucked her with increasingly brisk strokes. Judy came to earth long enough to lean over, first to kiss her husband furiously, then to work on Carole’s clit and run her tongue over Henry’s cock, which was working like a piston in Carole’s pussy.

Henry was getting very close as he increased his pace until his cock was almost a blur moving back and forth in Carole. Judy picked up her head and watched in awe as her husband reached the firing strokes. He never ceased to amaze her with his sexual prowess, and her eyes were wet with total arousal and the thrill of the moment. With a gasp of, “Here it comes,” he threw his head back, bottomed out a final time and let loose with a wild torrent of cum that raced out the end of his dick and painted Carole’s insides with scalding hot cum.

Carole wasn’t quite to the point of complete orgasm, and she worked her hips and milked his cock with her cunt, taking all of his prodigious load. As if on an unspoken signal, Henry abruptly pulled his cock out of Carole’s pussy, slid back a couple of feet, and watched as Judy pulled Carole’s hips upward, leaned her head in, so her mouth was squarely on Carole’s cunt, and began to powerfully suck Henry’s cum out of Carole’s spastic pussy. She pulled every drop out with her lips, taking care to run her tongue over Carole’s clit, and that was the trigger for Carole to let loose with a gut-wrenching climax. Carole’s whole body shook and shimmied as Judy sucked her clean of Henry’s deposit, swallowing all of her husband’s cum. Then, pulling her face away from Carole momentarily, Judy sucked Henry’s slowly wilting cock into her mouth and licked him clean of any lingering cum.

That’s what did it for Judy, as Carole had the presence of mind to return to licking the juicy cunt that continued to hover over her head. Back and forth the two women traded orgasmic spasms, giving and taking pleasure until Carole finally passed out from exhaustion and sensory overload.

Judy gingerly rolled off Carole then crawled weakly up the bed to cuddle next to her husband. Soon it was apparent that Carole was done for the night, as she fell into a deep, contented slumber. Eventually, the couple maneuvered Carole so that she was lying next to Judy and the trio spent a most satisfied night’s rest.

When they awoke the next morning, and after their morning coffee, Carole lay back and let Judy leisurely eat her pussy while she watched Henry fuck his wife from behind, then they showered, dressed and sent Carole on her way back to the city with a promise that they would get together again sometime soon. But before they did, they told her some things about her employers that would serve her well at a future date.

The Bournes were eager to hear about her evening, but Carole wasn’t in a telling mood, and, for once, they didn’t press her. The twins had plans for that evening, and they were eager to take Carole shopping for some special things. They took her to several boutiques where they encouraged her to buy some very sexy outfits, including some racy underthings. Then they took her to their favorite sex shop. Carole’s eyes widened as she saw the things on display there. The Brothers instructed her to buy several specific items, including a foot-long vibrator, a fat butt plug and a double-headed rubber dildo. Carole felt embarrassed at buying these items, but the tone in Paul Bourne’s voice told her not to argue with him about it.

When they returned to the apartment, after detouring for lunch, the Brothers told her to take a long bath, to get herself thoroughly clean then to come to the second bedroom, where they would have her things laid out for a party they were going to that night. When she was through bathing, she entered the bedroom then stopped short when she saw the outfit that was laid out for her to wear that night. It was a tight, blood red strapless outfit made of satin that just barely covered her tits, exposing all of her breasts almost to her nipples, and stopped just below the swell of her butt. And that was it, no bra, no panties, no stockings, only the dress and a pair of red spiked heels.

Carole walked out of the bedroom, holding the “dress,” complaining that she couldn’t wear that in public.

“Oh, but you can, and you will,” Peter Bourne answered, handing her a stiff bloody mary as he did. “You will.” Carole sighed in resignation and took a big sip of her drink. She had an inkling that this party they were going to would involve her having sex with a number of men, and the thought suddenly terrified her. She needed some reassurance, so she walked back in the bedroom, closed the door and called home. She just wanted to hear Mark’s voice before she plunged ahead with what the evening might have in store.

Mark, too, was glad to hear Carole’s voice, even if she sounded a little tired. She told him about seeing the sights the previous day, and that the meeting with the shareholders, where she would make her presentation, was set for that night and to wish her luck. She was almost tempted to just spill the beans and let the chips fall where they may, but she knew she couldn’t do that. Whatever else she did, she couldn’t hit Mark with that, especially over the phone.

“Mark, I love you, no matter what,” she said finally as Paul Bourne came in to hurry her along.

“I love you, too,” Mark said, then the call was disconnected, and he felt reassured, although her cryptic, “no matter what,” vaguely troubled him. But he dismissed it as Carole’s way of expressing her love, and went about finishing the chores he and the kids had set themselves to do that Saturday.

Carole quickly donned the dress, and found it hugged her curves like a second skin. When she went to put on her make-up, Paul was there with specific instructions on how he wanted her to look. He told her to lay the lipstick on thick – it was blood red to match her outfit – to put on heavy eye shadow and to apply much mascara as she could.

“We want you to look like the whore you are,” Paul said with a sneer in his voice. Carole’s eyes teared up at this, but what could she say? She was a paid sex provider, and that was the definition of a whore, wasn’t it? But she forced the thought grimly out of her mind, drained the glass of its contents and set about making herself look as whorish as possible. If they want a whore, she told herself, by God, they’ll get a whore.

Even the Bournes were impressed when she emerged, dressed and fully made up. She was given another drink, her third, and advised her to grab some food out of the refrigerator. She ate a couple of pieces of cold chicken quickly, then the twins packed up the big bottle of vodka and a large pitcher of bloody mary mix, along with a couple of other items, and headed for the street. It was a fairly cool night, and Carole’s nipples quickly stood out like sharp points from the chill. When the trio climbed in the limo and drove off, Paul reached in the bag he carried and produced the double-headed dong and a small tube of lube. He squeezed a little lube on the head of each and told Carole to spread her legs and insert the dildo, to get her warmed up for the party, he said.

Carole stared at Paul for a long second, like he was crazy, then sighed, took the fake dick and did as she was told. In spite of her apprehension, the dildo did what it was supposed to do, which was to put her on the fast track to lust. Carole spent the rest of the 90-minute drive feeling little bursts of pleasure while she sucked down three more bloody marys.

By the time they reached their destination, Carole was drunk and horny, and at that point she didn’t care how many men she was going to be expected to take on. What was left of her rational mind was still horrified about the idea of being the center of her first gangbang, but the carnal side of her – the one that was gaining total control of her body – was getting turned on by the prospect. When they had stopped, Paul ordered her to remove the dildo, and when she did, she felt an emptiness that she knew needed to be refilled.

The party was at a very large mansion tucked away in the woods well north of the city. Carole noticed that there were about a dozen vehicles parked in the circular drive, mostly Cadillacs, Lincolns and a couple of limos. A wizened old gent greeted them at the door; he seemed to know the Bournes, and he couldn’t suppress a leer as he swept his gaze up and down Carole’s body. The trio was then met by their host, a large man who oozed wealth, privilege and decadence. He escorted them to the main dining hall, where some two-dozen men sat around a large table just finishing a large meal. All eyes were riveted on Carole and conversation died down, as she strode in with the twins.

“Everyone, this is Carole,” their host intoned in a matter-of-fact way. “The Bournes, whom you all know, have graciously offered her services for the evening as our, um, entertainment. When you arrived, you were handed a slip with a number. That is your position in fucking order. We’re going to do this one at a time to let everyone get a full session with Carole here. We’ll get started as soon as the table has been cleared.” Then he turned to Carole and offered her a drink, which she accepted gratefully then she went to the bathroom to freshen up. As she was taking care of business, she noticed that everything was gold-plated. What a waste, she thought; this bathroom is probably worth more than my whole house. When she was through, she closed her eyes for just a moment to push the thoughts of home out of her mind and to steel herself for what was about to happen. Then she sighed again, left the bathroom and prepared to be the “entertainment.”

When Carole returned to the dining hall, she was greeted by a sight she would never forget. The table had been stripped bare, and so had all of the guests, who were still seated around the table with dicks that were in various stages of arousal. She was hoisted onto the table and told to show them what she had.