Carolina's Sundae

Story Info
Alexandra is chosen for a sexual encounter. (vore/expansion).
1.7k words
3.92
32k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It isn't like she was hot, because she wasn't. She was marvelous. She had thick, blonde hair down to her shoulders, a pear shaped goddess. Her hazel eyes darted around the room as her lips slipped into a playful smile. Her name was Alexandra Saxton, part-time dancer, full time beauty. She never used anything to tan other than the sun, which obviously loved her. Her skin was perfect, just between peach and copper. To be exact, it was more in the middle of Confetti (RGB: 237, 208, 97) and SandWisp (RGB: 246,228,156.)

Maybe you don't like specifics about her skin, but She does. The woman Alex was going to. If you forgot to give Her such specifics, which Alexandra had to do, your ride with Her would not be enjoyable. She would make sure to go extremely fast, bite, even throw up a little for you to bathe in Her burning acid.

Alexandra was chosen for this. Of all the people to choose, She made the right choice. Alexandra wasn't fat or skinny. She had just enough of everything, except for her chest and her thighs. They were succulent. Neither breast nor thigh were too big or too small, her breasts were plump and most definitely soft. Her thighs weren't full of fat or muscle, but both. Her calves were hardened from hard work, but her thighs were pure bliss. Her ass, though, was nothing to be poetic about. It was heart shaped, but not so big there was a gap from her waistband to her waist. It was perfectly in proportion with her entire self, brain included. This woman wasn't a bimbo or a complete genius. She had enough brain power to get her a scholarship and she knew how to pleasure anyone just by watching their body language, man or woman.

And now she was dressed to impress. She wore a silky blouse, and by request, no bra or panties. Her skirt was also silky, and everything underneath, torso and ass included, was follicle-free. Another request made that she removed all body and facial via laser hair removal. The room was a blah temperature, Alexandra's nipples were invisible. The room she walked down reminded her of a hotel hallway, doors led to private rooms for Her. Most rooms were unlabeled, mainly for surprise. A few were labeled, some were DRESSING, others were simply labeled 2N or some other number and letter. Alexandra looked at her hand, were the information was labeled on a bracelet.

ALEXANDRA SAXON AGE 24 135 LBS ROOM 32A

She once again resumed walking. Finding her room, she knocked twice before the door opened to a vast room. In the middle of it was what looked like a dentistry chair with dozens of buckles and restraints. Alexandra read the letters on a computer screen: SIT DOWN AND RELAX. Alexandra felt her heart beat soften. Sitting down, she leaned back into the chair, when a metal clasp clicked around her throat. She couldn't look anywhere other than the ceiling, when she heard a door open. A pair of high heels clicked towards her. A wordless figure was now looking up Alexandra's body. Alex knew not to panic, she was prepped for this, she could breathe, so it wasn't torturous. She almost yelped when a finger found its way up her skirt. It was cold, like someone was shoving ice up her hole.

Then, another pair of cold fingers, while the other was still inside of Alex, made their way to her breasts, fingering each nipple until they were rock solid. Another finger slipped into Alex, who was in pain, being a virgin still. She kept her self clean for this moment, and yet she wasn't wet. In fact, she was more in pain because the fingers went in dry. Finally, a pair of lips managed to flick at each nipple, causing Alex to gasp with pleasure. The lips then left, and the fingers inside her still intact pussy were gone. Alex almost began to speak when a new pleasure washed over her. The lips were now suckling on her clit and the fingers snaked underneath Alex, spreading apart her ass cheeks and plunging into her naughtiest hole. Alex bit her lips with the pleasure she felt. The lips suddenly opened more, and a fat, wet tongue dove into her tight quarters. It flickered and licked until Alex was about to come. Then everything withdrew. Alex lay there, gasping, hips bucking wildly, needing more to release.

"Not just yet, prize. We need to prepare you. I was only sampling. I am glad I chose you." Purred the stranger.

The clasp undid itself and Alex sat up to see an extremely attractive brunette with green eyes staring hungrily at her.

"They call me Carolina, but you can call me Mistress." She continued, "You need to allow me to do whatever I please, as this next part requires your full and complete consent."

"Yes, Mistress. I give myself to you. You may do whatever you please, Mistress." Alex said obediently. Mistress was wearing a tight cat suit made of clear material, showing off her perfect curves and peach skin. Mistress was undoubtedly an hourglass, and her huge, basketball sized breasts and watermelon ass cheeks labeled her quite well. Mistress beckoned for Alex to come to her, and Alex obeyed. When Alex was standing close enough, Mistress peeled off her prize's wrapping paper, leaving the curvy delicacy naked. Then she commanded Alex to put on what lay on the floor, a clear, yet extremely big, clear suit like her own. The chest cavity made Alex's breasts seem small, and the ass part was the same.

"You look delicious in that outfit," Mistress purred.

"Thank you, mistress."

A large, cloaked mass of machinery was being rolled into the room, and an entire dessert toppings bar was too. Once again, Mistress commanded Alex to sit in the chair obediently, which she did as she was told. Her hands and ankles were confined in leather restraints, the rest of her body was free to move. Mistress walked over to the cloaked behemoth and snatched the cloak off. A huge pump was revealed. It also had hundreds of tiny metal pieces, most likely nozzles, hanging on it. Mistress walked over to it, and after glancing at Alex, picked a small, needle like nozzle and pushed a few buttons before the machine whirred to life, pumping a white frothy liquid into the hose. Mistress squeezed the trigger to test it and stuck it into her clit, puncturing her suit. Alex watched as the clitoris swelled to almost triple its size, and Mistress moaned accordingly. She then walked over to Alex, cutting a hole in her suit and straddled Alex's chest. She pushed her clit towards Alex.

"Suckle my prize, it is a reward."

Alex looked at the huge, bright red clit before taking it in her mouth and sucking on it. To her surprise, whipped cream came out of it, and with every suck it shrunk until at last it was normal sized. Mistress moaned again, each time Alex sucked she moaned louder. When she was empty, she kissed Alex deeply, before injecting the nozzle into her nipple, and another one into her other.

"Mistress?" Alex asked.

"Just enjoy my sweet. I am going to fill you to the brim!" Mistress purred.

She once again squeezed the trigger and Alex's nipples almost immediately perked up, allowing even more cream to slip through. Alex moaned as her breasts began to fill up with the topping. Each time her breasts felt like they would pop, they would grow as her nipples elongated to the needle. She now had cow udders, huge and plentiful, but they continued to grow. They were almost the size of tires when Alex screamed with pleasure. Mistress turned it off, leaving Alex, once again, unable to come. Mistress walked over to the machine and picked a new topping. The pumps were now filled with a brown liquid, slightly thicker than the cream. Crawling underneath her prize, Mistress took a large nozzle and pushed it into Alex's ass. Yelping in surprise Alex suddenly began to enjoy it. She suddenly craved it.

"I hope you like the addictive drug I smeared on there, prize." Mistress called.

Then, without a moment to lose, she took ribbon and tied the trigger to release. Alex shivered as hot, sticky fudge began to fill her ass. Mistress then suspended Alex so that her breasts, now light and airy, almost seemed to float as her ass grew and grew. Hot fudge felt better than the whipped cream, it was warm and filling. Alex didn't think she had enough ass to take the entire pump, but the fudge also filled her thighs and calves, and mistress grabbed another hose and slipped it into Alex's mouth. Alex now swallowed and took hot fudge into her body. Her ass and thighs were huge, and her stomach was no worse for wear. Alex screamed with pleasure as the pumps ran out. Mistress poked her ass and belly, which were round and swelled to the maximum. Her breasts were light and soft, and Mistress obliged to suck some whipped cream out of them. Removing the tubes, Alex had filled her suit. Then, mistress took it off before lowering herself beneath Alex. Her mouth unhinged like a snake, Alex looked down at her excitingly.

"Are you ready my prize?" Mistress asked.

"Yes, Mistress, I am." Alex consented.

And with that, Alex was slowly lowered into her Mistress's mouth. The feeling was pure ecstasy. Alex felt the constriction and warmth right off, as her feet plunged into the abyss below. Mistress was completely out of it, having to keep calm to swallow her prey. She reached Alex's ass, and licked fudge before swallowing again, causing Alex to shudder with delight. When she reached the bloated stomach, her tongue twisted into Alex's navel, before allowing more of her treat to pass down. Alex felt amazing as Mistress reached her udder-like breasts. She felt Mistress's tongue flick at her nipples, making them leak whipped cream. Finally, Alex's hair was all that was left. Alex felt cozy in her new home, and when her hair made its way down, she felt herself settle into the stomach. Then, she began to rub and massage the walls of Mistress's stomach, because she knew that would please her. Mistress felt the rubbing and screamed when her climax hit, come dripping down her legs, she felt Alex squirm and settle. Mistress's belly button was popped out, and she could barely walk.

"You were my best prize yet, my sundae."