Caroline and Ivy

Story Info
A continuation of the "Caroline and Mary" story.
2.6k words
3.13
20.4k
8

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/18/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Caroline watched her go, then rolled up her sleeves and started clearing the dishes and piling them into the sink.

She straightened slightly and patted her stomach, letting out an enormous belch that sent a few eggs flying to the other side of the room. "Mmmmm...." She licked her lips and brushed a speck of cabbage from her massive breasts.

After finishing the dishes, she went upstairs and started getting ready. She had a date with Ivy Worthington, a neighbor who had recently moved into a house in town just a few blocks over from them. The two had become friends quite quickly. She stripped down to her corset and popped it loose, her belly immediately bulging out. She heaved a sigh of relief and rummaged through her closet, opening boxes and bags until she found a slip dress that she liked, with a matching corset.

Caroline struggled to tie the corset strings around her waist. She pulled and pulled, but the large breakfast in her belly prevented her from succeeding. Suddenly she thought of something. Placing a foot up on her bed, she pushed on her stomach and blasted out a massive fart while keeping tension on the corset strings. She felt her waistline subside slightly and smiled in triumph. Brushing her hair back, she grabbed her leg and pulled it up to her chest, opening her ass as far as she could. She succeeded in pushing out three more enormous farts, each one shrinking her waist, until finally she was able to tie the corset.

It was stretched tight around her abdomen, but the material was strong, and did not give way. Satisfied, she pulled on light green slip dress and turned toward the door. Then she noticed with some confusion that her favorite lamp, usually on the bedstand next to the door, was gone. A suspiciously-shaped lump under the rug caught her eye. She pulled up the rug, finding the broken shards of the lamp, and, to her surprise, a pair of absolutely destroyed panties. She picked up the panties and examined them. They certainly weren't hers. Then she remembered the previous night. She had gotten out of bed almost an hour before Mary did. Her mind flashed back to that morning, as she was making breakfast. A loud crash from upstairs.... preceded by a noise that sounded like.... Caroline smiled. "She's growing up so fast," she said to herself.

After sweeping up the pieces of the lamp, Caroline went downstairs and grabbed her purse, heading out the door toward Ivy's house. As she was walking down the sidewalk, however, her belly made a sudden loud sucking sound. She placed a hand on her stomach, making a small noise of surprise. "Oh!" She glanced around quickly to make sure no one was watching, then bit her lower lip and let out a massive fart. She felt a slight breeze as her dress gave way, her enormous fart tearing a hole in the skirt behind her ass.

Caroline straightened up and clutched her backside, hoping no one had noticed. Ducking into a nearby alley, she hid behind a stack of crates as she thought about what to do.

An idea hit her. It seemed a little indecent, but it was the best she could come up with in the present situation. Digging around in her purse, she produced a pair of scissors. With these she proceeded to trim the dress all the way around above the tear. This made the skirt area extremely short, barely covering her hips. She decided that it would have to do. Smoothing out the newly modified slip as best she could, she stepped out into the street and walked toward Ivy's house.

As she passed in front of the saloon, she heard several whistles and catcalls from the men hanging around the entrance. Blushing, she realized that they were directed at her. She smiled in spite of herself. Fnally she arrived at Ivy's door. She knocked gently and pulled at the edge of her dress nervously.

Ivy answered the door quickly. She was a blonde woman, about 5' 1", with healthy triple "D" breasts and moderately wide hips. She laughed at the sight of Caroline. "Come in," she said. "You naughty girl. Feeling adventurous today, were we?" She winked and gestured at Caroline's skirt, smiling.

Caroline blushed. "Oh, stop it," she said. "Believe me, it was an emergency." She walked in and hung up her purse on the hatstand.

Ivy giggled. "An emergency? Was that all you had left to wear?"

Caroline bit her lower lip and glanced to the side. "You might say that..." she trailed off weakly.

Ivy laughed. "Ok, I won't ask questions. Come into the dining room, I've just got dinner ready."

Caroline followed her into the dining room and they both sat down. Between them lay a platter of hard boiled eggs and a large dish of steamed cabbage and rice. Both women proceeded to consume large anounts of both. Ivy wiped her lips with a napkin and, to Caroline's surprise, burped. "Oh my goodness! Excuse me," she said, patting her chest. "That just slipped out."

Caroline smiled. "That's perfectly all right." She placed a hand on her breasts and let out a loud belch. "Mmm. Excuse me."

Ivy giggled nervously. "Oh... Good one." She fanned the air in front of her. "Very... eggy." She giggled again.

Caroline laughed and wrinkled her nose. "Oh my. It is, isn't it?" Both women laughed hysterically. As she recovered, Caroline accidentally farted. It was a relatively small one, but her nearly bare ass against the wooden chair somewhat amplified the sound. She fell silent, color flushing her cheeks. "Oh my goodness! I'm so sorry, Ivy. I didn't mean to-"

"It's all right," Ivy interrupted. "I don't mind. In fact-" she leaned slightly to one side, biting her bottom lip. "PHRRRRRRRRT!" She relaxed, sighing in contentment. "That felt good. Mmm, it definitely smells eggy now." She coughed slightly, fanning herself.

Caroline smiled. "Well, in that case," she leaned over and released a particulary wet fart, "there's a lot more where that came from."

Ivy met her eyes. "Me too. I know a place where we can, um, relax." she bit her lower lip seductively.

Caroline smiled. "Lead me to it."

Ivy led Caroline downstairs and through an old stone door in the basement. The door opened into a short tunnel, which led to a natural stone cavern about twelve meters in diameter. In the center of the floor lay a steaming pool of iridescent blue water.

Caroline looked around in awe. "What is this place?" she asked.

Ivy kicked off her shoes. "It's a natural hot springs that we found beneath the house after we bought it. Turns out that it also leads to our stables, through that tunnel." She pointed to a tunnel that branched off toward the left, in the back of the cavern. "Are you coming in?" She pulled off her dress as she climbed into the pool, revealing her sizable breasts and ass in all their naked glory. She had nothing on but her white silk corset.

Caroline eyed her shapely figure. "Oh yes, I most certainly am." She stripped down to her own corset, receiving quite the stare from Ivy.

Ivy gaped at Caroline's enormous mammaries. "Oh my," she said. "Those are... those are quite large."

Caroline smiled. "Thank you. I got them from my mother, you know."

She sighed and let out a tremendous fart that sent huge bubbles racing to the surface, spilling out potent, eggy gas. She smiled and inhaled deeply. "Mmm... fresh eggs."

Ivy smiled back. "Yes, indeed. Erm... If you don't mind my asking, how do you not asphyxiate in your own gas? I know I can't withstand mine, let alone yours, especially in a small room. How do you do it?"

Caroline arched her back. "Practice. I'll show you."

She floated over next to Ivy. "Oh my goodness, girl! That's worse than me!" Caroline coughed and fanned herself as she moved into Ivy's gas.

Ivy fanned her own face. "I know," she said. "How can I stand it?"

Caroline backed up next her, her ass against Ivy's side. "Just relax." She bit her lower lip and pushed out an enormous fart that flooded the two girls with rotten gas.

Ivy began coughing violently. Caroline put an arm around her and massaged her stomach. "Just breathe normally. Try to relax." Ivy nodded, still coughing. Gradually, she was able to take a somewhat normal breath, though she was still shaky.

Caroline rubbed her shoulders. "That's it... just breathe." Small bubbles began rising around both of them. Ivy looked at Caroline. "Are you-"

Caroline nodded. "Just breathe it in." She belched softly inside her mouth and gently blew the burp into Ivy's face.

Ivy slowly breathed in, then let the air out. She coughed again, looking at Caroline nervously.

Caroline patted her stomach. "That's ok. It's all right. Just keep breathing. Slowly now... That's it."

Ivy took several more deliberate, slow breaths until she no longer coughed. She looked at Caroline in triumph.

Caroline smiled at her. "Good. Now... Let out a nice, big rotten one."

Ivy hesitated. "Are- are you sure?" she said, putting a hand up to her lips nervously.

Caroline nodded. "I'm sure. You can do it. I know there's more in there." She rubbed Ivy's belly gently.

Ivy took a shaky breath and let loose an enormous fart. The water boiled around them. Caroline could almost see the gas in the air.

Ivy sniffed timidly. "Oh!" she exclaimed. She inhaled deeply, then blew out through her mouth. A smile spread across her face. She turned to Caroline, her eyes twinkling. "I can do it!" she said. She took another deep breath of gas, then belched loudly. This was followed by a cabbage-scented hiccup. "Oh. Excuse me." She placed a hand on her lips, blushing.

Caroline laughed. "You're excused. You picked it up quickly. A lot more quickly than I did."

Ivy turned toward Caroline. "You... You went through this, too?" She inhaled again, tasting the eggs in her mouth.

Caroline nodded and smiled. "When I was nineteen. I used to beg my mother to make cabbage and fried rice for dinner, just so she would get gas." She sniffed the air, sighing in contentment.

Ivy sucked air into her nostrils, trying to breathe more of her gas, but the air was thinning rapidly. Without much thought, she blasted out another large fart, greedily inhaling the rotten cabbage fumes. Her eyes rolled back in her head as the fresh scent filled her nose. "Mmmm..."

Caroline laughed. "Someone's a greedy little girl, isn't she?" She patted Ivy's stomach.

Ivy blinked, starting slightly as she recovered. She noticed Caroline smiling at her, and blushed. "Sorry," she said. "It's just... It's so.... good." She burped loudly, causing her to blush even more.

Caroline laughed. "That's ok. Don't be. But maybe we could go continue this upstairs." She gave Ivy a knowing smile.

The blonde woman's eyes widened. "Oh! The rice! I almost forgot! It should be done by now. I think." She climbed out of the pool and dried off with a towel hanging on a nearby rack. Caroline followed and did likewise and reached for her dress, but Ivy stopped her.

"No one else is home," she said. "Besides, it's kind of comfortable."

Both women went upstairs to the kitchen, where Ivy's pot of rice was almost boiling over. Ivy rushed over and quickly turned the heat down.

Caroline wrinkled her nose. "Is that garlic?" she asked, eyeing the pot of rice.

Ivy looked back at her. "Yes, it is. Is that ok?" She placed the lid back on the pot properly and moved to the cupboard.

Caroline bit her lower lip. "Well, it just... It gives me a lot of gas." She released a tremendous fart as if to illustrate her point, blowing a few napkins off of the table.

Ivy giggled nervously. "Well, it gives me gas also," she said, discreetly trying to move behind Caroline to inhale her fart. "To be honest, that's the biggest reason I put it in."

Caroline put a hand on her arm. "Honey, you don't have to hide it. Come over here and breathe my gas. I don't mind, really." She smiled and let loose another loud fart.

Ivy blushed and sighed in relief. "Th... thank you. I.. I just, well... you know, it's so... so...." She inhaled deeply through her nose and burped. She covered her hand with her mouth. "Excuse me."

Caroline laughed. "That's ok. That was a good one." She patted Ivy's stomach and looked into her eyes. "Do you think the rice is done yet?"

Ivy hesitated for a few moments, gazing back at Caroline. "Oh! Oh, yes, yes it is." She whirled around and grabbed the pot off of the stove and set it on the table, filling two bowls with a ladle.

The two women proceeded to help themselves to several bowls of rice, nearly devouring the whole pot. Caroline frequently let out several loud farts, waving the stench toward Ivy, who nearly fell out of her chair trying to consume all of the gas.

Caroline giggled. "Ooo, that last one felt a little wet," she said, fanning herself. "What about you, Ivy? You must have plenty in there. You haven't let one go the whole time." She smiled at Ivy. "Try to push out the biggest one you can," she said.

Ivy smiled back and got up on the table on all fours and straddled the rice pot, positioning her ass directly in front of Caroline. She arched her back and pushed with everything she had. The flatulence that resulted was easily double what either girl had produced that day. It lasted nearly forty seconds long, and was so rotten that it caused some of Caroline's hair to curl. Ivy couldn't quite believe that it was still going. About halfway through, she let out a massive belch, giggling to herself. Even Caroline was impressed. Ivy kept pushing. She smiled at Caroline, still farting as she did so. She turned around and was actually inhaling her own gas as she farted it out. Finally, her belly made a loud gurgling noise, and with a wet, splattering sound, six or seven hard boiled eggs blasted out of her asshole, bouncing off of the table.

One landed in Caroline's cleavage. She plucked it out and popped it into her mouth. "Mmm.... When did you eat these?" She burped and licked her fingers.

Ivy sat down on the pot. "Um, a few days ago, I think." She grunted as she pushed her hardest, and a last, loud splattering fart blew out of her asshole, filling the pot. Her belly puffed out slightly as some of the back pressure was pushed back into her. Ivy climbed off of the table and sat down across from Caroline, exhausted.

Caroline smiled at Ivy. "That was amazing! How did you even fit all that gas inside yourself?" She pulled the pot over to herself and sniffed inside of it.

Ivy fluttered her eyelashes, blushing. "I...I don't know. I just kept pushing." She patted her belly and let out a loud after-fart. She breathed deeply, inhaling the thick, raunchy air. "Mmmm...."

Caroline's eyes were watering. She lifted her head from the pot and fanned herself. "My goodness, girl! You are the raunchiest woman I have ever met."

Ivy smiled. "Thank you." She got off of the table and picked up the rice pot. "You wouldn't want to take the leftovers home, would you?"