Caroline Control

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
thako
thako
5 Followers

"Ohmygod,ohmygod,ohmygod" She was moaning as his tongue tickled a particular sweet spot behind her pussy. She never even knew she had a g-spot there. Live and learn. She was almost bent over double trying to position herself to get the best of Joes attentions. She using his tie again, pulling his face even further forwards. She could feel his tongue begin to lap at the shores of her pussy, yet his nose was still planted firmly in her arse. "This feels so good, it has to be bad" she gasped.

Caroline began to feel her calves starting to ache. This was distracting her from concentrating on how amazing Joes tongue was making her feel. She needed to change position.

"Stop" she half ordered, half yelled. Joe was a little slower reacting to this command. When he did eventually stop, Caroline stood up, rubbed her fingers along her dripping pussy, turned around and slowly pushed them into Joes mouth.

"Time for you main course now" she whispered seductively. Joes was sucking and licking the juices hungrily from her fingers. So took her other hand and stroked his hair pushing his head back.

"Not long now sweetie, your doing really well. I'm proud of you" she continued, "Now, lie down on your back". It was difficult for him to lie down gracefully with his hands tied behind his back. In the end he just let himself fall, breaking his fall with his shoulder rather than his head.

Caroline looked down on this prone man. She checked he was still as aroused as she was. Yup, she thought. He didn't look particularly comfortable there, his arms still locked behind his back forcing his crotch into the air. She thought about giving him a cushion for his head, but quickly dismissed the idea. He needs to suffer a little bit for me, she thought remembering how other guys had been dismissive of her comfort before. All the carpet burns, drunken advances or lecherous looks. No, she thought, he can suffer a bit for me.

She walked around his prone body like a lioness circles a freshly culled prey, looking for the juiciest part to feast on first. She was beside herself with lust, desire. She had broken him and she could take her time in enjoying this. She knew he could hear her steps and he would be wondering what would happen next. Patience is a virtue.

She stopped by with her boots astride he head, facing down his prostrate body. She didn't even notice she was rubbing herself at the sight. She began to whimper at her own attention, she was close to release and she wanted her slave to have the privilege of bringing her to release. She began to crouch down, her skirt covering his face and upper body. With her sweetness just inches from his face she sensed him crane his neck up to meet her womanhood. Shivers went down her spine at the sensation as he could only reach with the tip of his tongue. Deftly and urgently she felt him work his tongue against her lips, trying to coax her down lower. She was becoming unsteady in this position and although the feeling was exquisite, she couldn't resist any more and dropped herself full weight onto his waiting face. Suddenly the quick and accurate lapping gave way to nibbling, sucking, probing with his tongue into her pussy. She had received oral sex before, but this was taking it to an extreme. She began to grind his face, backwards and forwards, his nose and mouth were independently working her into an orgasmic delight. She rode him without any thought to him anymore. It was just a beautiful sensation and that was all she was aware of, not the source.

When her clitoris was probed she would stop, holding the position, feeling the tongue nibble, suck, lick, caress her there. It was heaven. She was moaning uncontrollably and she didn't care. She repeatedly told him to lick her pussy just like he licked her arse and boots. It became a mantra for her over and over again. She could feel herself climbing the hill, she couldn't stop the growing feeling inside even if she wanted to. She was going to come, but there was still one thing more she needed before. One last humiliation to cement this night for her. She opened her eyes, looked down and realised what she had to do..........

Caroline slowly raised herself off his face. He seemed to follow with his tongue until his muscles gave up and he crashed down onto his back. She was still astride him, but up on all fours, now singular in purpose. She leaned forwards and deftly unclipped his belt and trousers in one move. His flys where straining under the pressure of his manhood, busting for release. I can definitely accommodate that, she thought as she slowly drew back on the zip. Like a flower blooming, he burst out of the confines into the world with a big hello.

Caroline quickly swung one leg around, then the other followed. She was now facing his head, which her warm inviting pussy dangling provocatively over his penis. She grabbed it roughly,

"This is now mine. It belongs to me. You will not come until I do. Do you understand?" She emphasised the last question by squeezing as hard as she could. She heard a whispered 'yes'.

"Good, now before we begin, I don't want to hear any boy grunts or I will have to gag you as well". She lowered herself down and using the lips of her pussy caressed her newly acquired penis. He let out an involuntary sigh at the softness of her touch.

"Right. I warned you" she smiled, knowing full well the effect of her actions.

She reached out to her right and picked up her panties. These will be perfect, she thought. Without warning him, she scrunched them into a ball and placed them over his mouth. Surprisingly, and in truth, a bit disappointing for her, he did not resist when she inserted them in his mouth. Good, everything is ready she thought.

She held him upwards as she slid down onto her new pole. Feeling like a raging inferno and melting iceberg she knew she wouldn't have long to go. She sat there for a moment feeling the fullness and contentment associated. It wasn't long before she started to move up and down, back to front. Her vagina muscles gripping and caressing every movement. He started to buck a little, but with his arms tied behind him and the weight of her as well, the pain soon stopped him. She would use him before he used her. She looked at his face, blindfolded and some of her panties still poking out of his mouth.

It was the crotch part and she noticed in between spasms of delight that there was a small yellow pee stain. This was it she thought. She reached out and pushed the rest of her panties into his mouth. She kept her hand on his mouth.

"Suck them clean" she commanded. She saw his Adams apple bob, knowing he was swallowing. This was the final humiliation she wanted. She could release.

She suddenly lost her control and her body went into spasm. Her thighs gripped like a vice and her nails dug into his face and chest. She tried to scream, but nothing came out. The only part of her body moving was her pussy. Still bucking, rotating like a pestle and mortar. Each action amplified the last taking her higher and higher. It was so intense that she didn't think she could handle any more, but wouldn't want it to stop. Her spasms stopped. She felt a deep warmth inside.

She smiled knowing that it was over, for now. Caroline leaned forward and nuzzled into his neck. "Thank you, I'm very proud of you" she whispered, "but can I have my Joe back now".........

thako
thako
5 Followers
12