Caroline, Customer or Commodity? Ch. 02

Story Info
Caged,Caroline wakes naked after her nightmare.
6.5k words
4.41
38.8k
3

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/18/2022
Created 11/10/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sun was shining brightly through a chink in the curtains as Sarah set the table for breakfast in the Castle's morning room with its breathtaking views across the hills and high moorland of Wales and even, on a crystal clear day like today, to the smoky hills of the English midlands beyond.

Sarah was dressed demurely this morning in a knee length black dress with a white apron, the archetypal maid's uniform, except her long blonde hair cascaded around her shoulders instead of being pinned up in a bun.

Felicia by contrast was wearing a long white apron over a black leather Cat-suit which was complete with a tail as she expertly prepared golden toast and waffles in the kitchen and loaded it onto a tray to take to the morning room.

Felicia liked making breakfast, she maintained the myth that she employed a "Cook" to produce the Cordon Bleu cuisine for which she was renowned, but there had been no cook for years as she and her niece Sarah did all the cooking, except when a slave showed a special aptitude, of course.

"How is our guest" Sarah asked as Frank joined her in the morning room.

"I suppose," Frank said but Felicia swept in before he could finish.

"She's fine, but you've let your hair down Sarah," Felicia noted, "Is there a reason.?"

"It's Rugby, Gethin's playing." Frank announced, "she's hoping to see him."

"Oh pet you can't keep on like this, I don't think you've said a word to him yet have you?"

"No Madam, but he's beautiful, and he sings for Maesporth Harmony." Sarah added.

"Sings a lovely bass baritone," Agreed Frank, "We got singing Barbershop in the Rhymney Arms." He stopped, he had said too much.

"You'll be singing high tenor if I catch you parking my Maybach in Station Road," Felicia warned, "Does he have a girlfriend?"

"Dozens." Frank admitted, "But he's a good chap, knows all about my best games, I could invite him along?"

"She's blushing Frank," Felicia said "but what about Caroline, what next?"

"I put her details on line but there's no real interest." Sarah announced, "SlavEbay dot co dot uk and the US sites but overnight the best offer was three thousand five hundred, so I checked her laptop and it seems that everything's very much as she says, she is very secure financially."

"What, you just logged on?" Felicia asked.

"No, ran it from that little flash drive that I got from Cardiff," Sarah explained, "you know the Linux one, it bypasses all that password nonsense."

"What else did you do?" Frank asked.

"Experian credit check," Sarah boasted, "I checked if she owned her house with the Land registry, and I checked her savings and current accounts, oh and checked her work email's."

"And?" Felicia asked.

"It's all as she says," Sarah continued, "over sixty thousand in the account of which fifty thousand was paid in last month, oh and she has a very senior position at her work, and a very busy schedule of meetings on Monday."

"Sounds like a customer then?" Felicia asked and they nodded agreement.

"Oh her break up's" Sarah added, "she clings worse than Ivy, girls and boys, they always dump her, never the other way as far as I can tell."

Frank had a suggestion, "Herb's supposed to be coming over to see the Simulator this morning, maybe we could get him to have a look at Caroline?"

Herbert Morton was a perennial window shopper, taking slaves and returning them after a week or month as in some way faulty, so much so that he now had to pay fifty per cent of sale price up front as a deposit, but as he usually flew in in his private helicopter that didn't worry him too much.

"Yes, let him inspect her, that's perfect Frank!" Felicia agreed, "We'll put her in the display rig when she wakes, it's perfect!"

That was when they heard the sound of an alarm, "Sounds like she's had enough," Frank commented, "Shall we give her half an hour?"

"No, I'll prepare her," Felicia said decisively, as she gulped down the last of her coffee and grabbed a piece of toast and headed for the dungeon.

==============================================

Caroline was awake, manacled, gagged and plugged front and rear with dildo and butt plug, ear plugged, blindfolded, hardly able to breathe as the corset squeezed her chest, unable to speak, or communicate in any way, she found the sudden stillness unsettling, there was no music in her earplug speakers any more and she cowered in fear, barely daring to consider her fate.

She had come to Wales to buy a slave but now she was herself a slave and she had made it all so easy, so logical, her mind raced as she thought about the way they had manipulated her and how had she allowed herself to be duped and she wondered why she had she been so naïve and so trusting of complete strangers and she screamed silently at her own stupidity.

Caroline had driven to Wales a financially secure young woman with a good degree and a good job managing her own accounts with minimal interference and a private income from her aunt's estate the trustees of which had just released another fifty thousand pounds for her to spend as she wished, yesterday Caroline had the world at her feet now her world was merely a "Three foot" cube cage which was actually two feet four wide so it passed through standard doorways, and as she thought of her own stupidity she sobbed into her gag and cried into her blindfold.

Caroline knew only that she had been carried for miles in a lorry or van, so at least she was still in the country, or would she have felt the motion of a ship, so she reasoned, she must at least still be in Europe, yet she knew that no one knew even where she started her journey from, her trail ended when she booked into the Queens hotel and allowed the bell boy to park her smart red late model Golf GTi in the garages, there was not even any CCTV in the side street where Frank picked her up in the Maybach limousine.

Discomfort rather than despair had woken Caroline, not just her cramped leg and arm muscles, or the harsh metal grid pressing into her soft flesh, but the urgent need to pee. She tried so hard not to, but gradually she lost control and she decided just a little trickle would not matter when, "Blahhhhh" "Dring Dring" "Blahhhh!" an alarm sounded hammering brutally into her earplug speakers as she screamed silently.

A pump whirred quietly as it sucked the liquids from the drip tray to the catch tank, starting as soon as the moisture sensors sensed she had lost control, the same sensors that sounded the alarm until as the pump lost suction and as the motor raced the voltage sensor shut the system shut down.

Caroline relaxed her over tensed muscles, no one had come, no one cared, perhaps she was in a warehouse or mineshaft, her imagination ran riot, she imagined cannibals about to eat her or men queuing up to use her, she explored her prison, nudging the bars gently and exploring with her hands secured as they were behind her back, she tried stepping through her hands but the handcuffs were too high on her arms and she just could not get her legs tight enough, so she tried to explore with her fingertips.

The silence was overwhelming.

=============================================

Felicia was already hurrying to find Caroline, reacting to the sound of the alarm as she threw her apron on a chair and grabbed her piece of toast and swept into the corridor.

"Hang on that pole's heavy," Frank called after her, "I better give her a hand." He told Sarah and he grabbed the rest of the toast and hurried after Felicia.

Felicia took the head phones with the throat microphone for the earplug speakers from the top of Caroline's cage and started to prepare her for release as Frank joined her.

Caroline felt rather than heard Felicia arrive, she felt hands pushed through the bars of the cage which bucked a leather collar around her neck and Caroline then felt a tug as Felicia attached a leash and she was pulled gently from the cage, "There's a three foot drop, swing your feet out first." Felicia ordered as she switched on her microphone and spoke through Caroline's earplug speakers.

Caroline eased her poor aching limbs from the cage and jumped down onto the cold hard granite floor, the shock jarred her bare feet. "Follow me, do exactly as I say" Felicia ordered, "Walk forward, two, paces, one, halt!" Felicia ordered and Caroline obeyed, "Up three steps," Felicia ordered as Caroline approached the display trolley, with its wide platform at cage height some three feet from the floor, " that's one, two, three, stop."

Frank nodded at Felicia and picked up the eight foot long stainless steel pole like it was a twig not a hundred and fifty pounds of polished steel tube, smeared lube around the bullet like smooth streamlined end, and hoisted it up into the hole in the low ceiling almost over Caroline's head

"Turn round." Felicia ordered and suddenly to her horror, as she cautiously eased around Caroline felt the cold wet chill of the steel tube being forced down inside the back of her already excessively tight corset, as Frank carefully guided it as it sank downwards under it's own weight, she breathed in as hard as she could as she felt the tube sliding down the groove of her buttocks and down against her legs until with a click she realised the tube or pole had been secured in a hole in the floor and she was trapped.

"Hold still," Felicia advised and Caroline felt something touch her throat, another strap, it was pulled tight pulling her head back against the pole, she tried to move but the pole seemed immovable and she relaxed. At least she wouldn't fall!

Frank checked the pole was fully engaged in the bed of the display trolley and tightened the securing bolt, ready to drop the loading flaps to leave Caroline perched on a platform only nine inches wide.

A chain jingled, Caroline felt something round her ankles, Felicia was shackling them tight against the pole, then she ordered, "Sink down Caroline, spread those knees there's a good girl."

With Felicia bearing down on her shoulders Caroline had no choice but to sink down, "Knees apart girl," Felicia ordered through the earplug speakers.

Caroline felt something being loped round her left knee, a wide strap like a car seatbelt, pulling and then one around her right knee and then there was the sound of a ratchet, and her knees were pulled firmly down, out and back, Caroline baulked at the indignity, unaware that Frank had attached the knee spreader to her, a plank with a knee straps and a ratchet to tighten them which fitted behind the pole, she could do nothing to resist as Frank relentlessly spread her knees ever wider until the pain seemed unbearable and as she became sure her hips would break or dislocate Caroline started to scream and cry into her gag.

Felicia helped to pull Caroline's legs apart nice and wide then she hooked Caroline's leash to the floor to prevent her standing and stood back to admire her efforts she waited for Frank to lower the loading flaps.

Felicia stared at Caroline for a moment or two before she undid Carolines crotch belt for a detailed inspection. As the dampened belt came away so the dildo clattered to he floor leaving Caroline feeling suddenly empty.

"Oh Caroline you look disgusting, I can see right up inside you, you wicked little tease, and you're leaking you absolute minx!" Felicia said through the earplug speakers, as she took the belt from Caroline's waist and tossed it in a plastic bin before taking a sponge to clean Caroline up and finally she dried her carefully with a rough towel.

Caroline relaxed, the sponge was a pleasant feeling and the pain of her tortured hips diminished to be replaced with cramp but now she felt like her vagina would no longer close and she badly wanted something inside her.

Caroline felt horribly exposed and vulnerable, but shackled to the pole half way along the spine of the four foot wide and eight foot long display trolley she was quite safe, even if her head was only inches from the ceiling. The trolley was far too wide to fit through the dungeon door in any case and the pole could only be positioned right in the middle of the curved tunnel under the old escape shaft, but the trolley served it's purpose and Frank got it for a good price from Bethesda when they upgraded to skeletal birthing chairs for display, although Frank was sure the old trolley was a better job.

Caroline waited, her heart thumped loudly as the minutes passed, stillness reigned, no touching, nothing, just the beginnings of thirst and hunger tormented her as she adapted to her posture and the pain subsided to a dull ache, bur relief turned so quickly to need, the bum plug tormented her now the dildo was gone, she realised she had found it's presence comforting like a baby's pacifier but now she felt like her whole pussy was gaping wide open, the skin pulled tight by her outspread knees, she wanted it filled, no she needed it filled,

Unbeknown to Caroline Herb Morton had just arrived on his Harley Davidson motorcycle, and resplendent in his black leathers the sixty two year old balding and overweight American had refused Sarah's offer of coffee and was on his way to inspect her.

Caroline had no idea that Herb and Frank and Felicia were standing looking at her, "She's leaking again" Frank said, looking a single drop of girl juice on the deck of the display trolley "That hinge will be rusty again in the morning you mark my words."

"Shut up Partridge!" Felicia used her husbands supposed Chauffeur title in Herb's hearing, and then switching on her throat microphone so Caroline could hear she said, "Now this is a recent arrival it needs toning, the training has been fairly minimal so far but the slave seems very amenable, very responsive to the crop."

There was silence then Caroline felt strong male hands probing her labia, squeezing her breasts, feeling her legs, even running fingers through her hair.

Herb tried negotiating, she was far too old and womanly for his taste, but he sensed a bargain, he made an offer.

"No Five thousand is our bottom limit," Caroline heard Felicia saying through her earplug speakers, "Pounds, as seen," Felicia paused, as Herb tried a new tack, "No," Felicia insisted, "That's exclusive of the Boob job and liposuction."

Herb tried again, unheard by Caroline he enquired about surgery.

"No, as seen, we cannot do plastic surgery to make her look like your ex wife, not for the inclusive price," Felicia continued as Caroline realised she was being treated like a commodity, not like an animal but like something to be altered, a blank canvas to be painted, not human or even animal but just a thing.

Caroline realised she was becoming wet again, her nipples were hardening and her clitty was crying out for attention as the fingers explored ever deeper inside her, she moaned into her gag willing the fingers ever deeper, or wishing they would give way to a dildo or even a cock.

Herb stood a while carried away for an instant by Caroline's stifled moans, he liked the way they increased in pitch when he rubbed her clit, and wondered what she sounded like at the point of orgasm.

Caroline found herself responding, it was like a waking dream, no sound except Felicia's voice, nothing to see just the sensations of her stretched anus, and those fingers exploring, tormenting, disembodied fingers in the blindfolded darkness.

Caroline moaned and gasped silently until she found she was struggling for breath as the restricting corset and gag combined to stifle her desperate need for oxygen so that as her excitement increased her mind raced and a purple haze descended as her mind started to close down and she squirmed and squeezed Herb's fingers with her vagina muscles as she desperately sought release.

"Herb, you're supposed to be looking not bringing the girl off!" Felicia cautioned but Herb was enjoying the sensations as she squeezed his fingers, he unbuttoned his fly and started to stroke his half erect four inch penis with his free hand.

Caroline's sensations built to a crescendo, shame, humiliation and physical stimulation combined with lack of oxygen made the purple mist deepen to an impenetrable fog as which blanketed Caroline's consciousness until as she reached the seminal point of orgasm and just when she needed a spurting cock to send her to heaven she instead lapsed into unconsciousness.

"My god the bitch has died on me, I'm out of here," Herb declared as he recoiled away from Caroline and desperately stuffed his still erect penis back into his black motorcycle leathers.

"Oh god Frank" Felicia squealed, "she's collapsed." She rushed forward as Herb hitched up his zipper.

"She only fainted, I can feel her heart," Frank explained, as he reached up to feel her pulse through her vagina.

"Well get your fingers out of her and give me a hand," Felicia demanded as Herb rushed from the room, but Caroline had slipped into the land of dreams, a Minotaur was raping her, then a Griffon swept her up and flew her to it's lair on the fiftieth floor of the Conoco building.

"Get her down," Frank insisted as he pulled Caroline's ball gag from her mouth and lifted the loading flaps up into position before he grabbed the pole and pulled it from its hole in the display trolley and up, and out of her corset, "Hold her," he ordered as the pole came clear and as he threw it down behind the trolley to clatter across the floor.

Frank grabbed Caroline from Felicia's grasp and swung her gently down to lay her on the floor. "Lets get the corset off her and put her to bed." Frank ordered.

"If you're sure." Felicia agreed and she started ripping at the laces in Caroline's Corset until she could remove it.

Frank lifted Caroline easily and carried her away down the corridor, away from the Dungeon, and up in the service lift and back to her bedroom where he laid her tenderly on her bed before removing her handcuffs and the manacles and chains from her ankles leaving only her bum plug as evidence of what had happened, before he finally pulled the duvet over her naked form as she lay peacefully.

"Her breathing's steady," Frank observed, "Let's let her sleep."

Felicia pulled Caroline's earplugs out but left the blindfold to help her sleep, then she selected one of the books from the small bedside table and she sat down on the couch to wait for Caroline to wake, "Ask Sarah to bring my Laptop would you Frank" she asked.

==============================================

"I'm alive!" Caroline screamed, as she finally woke with a start.

"Of course you're alive, what would you like for breakfast?" Felicia asked.

Caroline was completely stunned at the sound of what could only be Felicia's voice, she reasoned she was somewhere remote, so she answered "Oh smoked salmon!" sarcastically.

"If you wish, Cornflakes is perhaps more usual or toast?" Felicia explained, "I'll ask cook if there is there any smoked salmon left." Felicia paused, "is that what you want Caroline?"

"Where am I?" Caroline asked, before she realised her hands were free and struggled to loosen and remove her blindfold.

"Well where do you think you are?" Felicia asked enquired.

"How the hell should I know, Bethesda, the holding facility?" Caroline answered "I travelled miles on Oh!" Caroline blinked repeatedly in the harsh light as she pulled the blindfold away, she tried to take in the scene, and finally she realised she was in her own room, the guest room at Felicia's Castle.

"What on earth?" Caroline exclaimed, "I travelled miles in that lorry, was it just in a circle?" she threw the duvet off herself and swung her legs off the bed.

"I'll tell you later but first breakfast," Felicia answered, "or perhaps an early lunch but first a bath."

"I was terrified," Caroline squealed, "I went through hell last night!"

"Caroline, have you become some kind of exhibitionist?" Felicia asked, "Or will you be dressing for breakfast?"

12