Caroline Ended Up No Lady Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tammy leaned away a little; she wanted to get his cock out so she could fuck him right on his favourite chair. She undid the belt, he helped with the button and zip and then she had him in her soft commanding hand. She was a little dismayed because, while it was an okay cock, it wasn't uncle Seth's cock, or Toby's either, but it would do, this wasn't for her, it was for him, and she was going to give it to him big time.

He shuffled from side to side, Tammy worked his pants down and guided herself over him and sank down, he couldn't do much because of his position in the chair which pleased her because she wanted this to last as long as possible, the longer she made him do that, the farther he would fall into her. Tammy humped herself up and down on him, he was trying to go faster but she wouldn't allow him to, she kissed him relentlessly, he toyed lovingly with her nipples, kissed and sucked on them, he was in black heaven.

He settled for her control and allowed her to lead him all the way, he knew she had the upper hand, she was making him wait for a reason- 'She wants me to have it all doesn't she?' He said to himself, an then he fell into her all the way, she fucked him into blissful oblivion. Sir Alan ejaculated so hard into her he lurched from the chair, Tammy grabbed that back of it and forced him to be still while his spouting cum raged and boiled out of him.

She peered at him through those eyes, he felt himself drowning in them, she kissed him fully, softly, languidly, serenely. He couldn't get enough breath in him, he felt as if he were in suspended animation. He hugged her in gratitude, long loving caresses, he kissed her back, he wanted more of this, this could never be a one off, not now he had sampled this beautiful black girls charms, he needed more of her, no matter what demands she may or may not lay on him.

"Can we go to your room Sir Alan, please I want to take care of you, to make you happy some more?" she begged in a little small girl's quiet husky voice, a voice that he couldn't resist.

"Yes my little lovely we can." He pushed himself forward and stood with her in his arms, her legs went around his waist.

'Victory is mine by a knockout!' she shouted in her head.

He carried her away, they entered his and his wife's bedroom, it was made and turned down in preparation, it had been done by Tammy, it already smelled of her.

He laid her down and kissed her, he had to kiss her; she had to be in his arms, he smelled her, tasted her, and breathed her in. He wasn't in love with her, but he loved her. There was only room for one love in his life, and that was his wife. He wanted and needed to please her now, it was his goal, he would do anything to make her happy this night. Tammy reached out and pressed the small remote she had placed on the bedside table, it activated the two tiny long play video cameras trained on the bed. One at the side, one set off to one side at the rear set at 45degrees, they would capture everything.

Seth had no intention of blackmailing Sir Alan with the film, he just wanted to have the control, Sir Alan and Lady Caroline's lives would continue unabated in public, and in Seth's way at other times, and he was already 99% certain that Sir Alan would go along with it when he learned of the untold pleasure's it would bring him.

Tammy slid under her utterly enchanted new lover, she felt for him, he was hard for her again, she smiled up at him with a smile that beguiled him, her eyes half closed, the deepness pulled him into her. Her hard nipples pressing into him again, seduction written in her eyes, her nipples, love, desire, need, and complete lust he felt it all right down to his very toes.

Tammy pulled him in and wrapped her luscious body around him, she would make sure that this was the ultimate love making session he had ever had, and make him want to have her again and again. She mewles to him, moaned under him, gave him everything she had and was, she pumped back to him, tightened her legs over him, kissed him. Then she came, it got her with total surprise, she had been so deep into her role that it crept up on her and she cried out his name.

"Oh Sir Alan, oh yes, yes go on baby do me, fuck me, make me have it," all the things she said when in the throes of being fucked, his prick wasn't the biggest but he knew how to use it, Tammy was delighted, now she knew she wouldn't have to play act, he could fuck her the way she liked to be fucked.

Sir Alan waged war on her, he was in full flow, he banged at his beautiful cook, he bit her neck, Tammy cried out, he sucked her nipples into her mouth, she cried out again, she came again. Her loving master hurtled towards his own orgasm, he ejected cum into her so hard he lost his own breath, and fell upon her, and cuddled in tight, the way lovers do when the after glow settles on them.

He slid off her, and lay his head on her smooth soft shoulder, put his arm around her lovingly, then fell asleep. Tammy let him slumber then rose, silently turned the cameras off and replaced the disc. She went and prepared a meal for him, two hours later he found her drinking coffee in the kitchen, he kissed her, she kissed him back.

"Can we go back to bed Tammy?" he asked with a loving plea in his voice.

"Yes Sir Alan, and right now, I have to feed you." She said.

"Feed me?"

"Yes, you are going to be busy tonight," she whispered, and giggled delightfully, his heart soared. She picked up her tray, and led the way, he trailed behind her like a faithful puppy watching her sway and dance her way in front of him, by the time he got upstairs he was gagging for her. Her black silky body was turning him into a loving wreck.

She fluffed the pillows and sat him in bed, climbed into his lap facing him, and began to feed him, he sat there like a baby being spoon fed, Tammy knew she had him right where she wanted him to be. In between feeding her lover she toyed remorselessly with his burgeoning prick, and kissed him, her deep dark eyes never left his, she hypnotised him. Her fabulous smooth sublime silky skin was shimmering in the light. He was ready to do her bidding, she put the tray down, picked up the four belts she had taken from bathrobes and held them in front of him.

He looked at them nonplussed.

"What are they for Tammy?" he asked as she jerked his cock softly, she was keeping him in line.

"Why to tie you to the bed Sir Alan while I fuck your brains out and drive you insane with love and lust for me, that's why. Is there a problem?"

He stared into her lagoon like eyes and nodded his head.

"No problem for me Tammy, I will do and be what you want me to be."

"Yes I know Sir Alan, I know."

She moved him into position, tied his wrists and ankles to each corner of the bed, secretly pressed the button to start the cameras and started on him; she had him begging in minutes. She knelt at his side, wanked his cock agonisingly slowly, felt and squashed his balls, bit his chest, kissed him, then asked.

"Do you want me Sir Alan, hmmm?"

"Oh Jesus Tammy yes, please honey make me do it," he mumbled to her.

"Yes Sir Alan I will but you are going to have to be patient, I want you to last a whole lot longer than you do with Lady Caroline."

Tammy kept him on the boil forever, he twisted and turned, begged and beseeched her, he told her he would submit to her forever if she would just let him cum. Tammy's usual answer to that was to drop a thick nipple into his mouth to give him something to do. Her other wicked thing was to stick her finger up his ass.

"Do you like that Sir Alan, do you like having a black finger up your lonely ass?" she taunted him terribly.

"Yes yes yes Tammy I do, I just love you doing that to me, don't stop, don't you dare stop!" he shouted.

Tammy stopped immediately at those words, "you can't, won't and don't tell me to stop doing what I'm doing Sir Alan, not if you want to cum for me, you do want to cum for me don't you?"

He was beaten, he knew with an unerring certainty that he had to cum, and he had to give in, beg forgiveness, submit to the black beauty who had him at her lustful mercy.

"Yes Tammy I need to cum for you, please let me, please make me, I'm begging you, please Tammy I don't care what it is you want from me, but I can't stand this torture, pleeeeease." And then he cried in utter frustration, his tears slid down his face.

Tammy relented.

"Well if you are going to be a good boy, I will think about it," she said as she gobbled up his tormented prick in her mouth. He jumped and pumped, heaved and threw himself at her. She pulled away, smiled at her almost lifeless victim, got over him, sank down and fucked him into his own personal heaven.

Sir Alan had never known such release, such gratuitous thanks, his whole life in that moment was hers. This was off the scale, far away and above anything he had ever known. He surged his cum out and as he did Tammy pulled off him and watched it spurt all the way up his chest. Sir Alan was terminated in the sense of being able to respond to the forced ejaculation Tammy had just made him have.

Tammy turned to each camera and smiled, her smile said.

'What do you think of that then? Good enough for you?'

She released him and they spent the rest of the day and night in bed. The following morning as she was giving him a blow job that was killing him the phone rang. He picked up, he knew it would be his wife, he tried to push Tammy off but she wasn't budging, no way.

"Hello," he croaked.

"Hi Alan, how are you honey?" Caroline said sweetly, if her husband could have seen her he would have had a heart attack, she was on her back and Toby had her pussy in his mouth, his tongue far up her sweet channel. And Caroline would have done likewise had she been able to see into her bedroom.

"Just to let you know, I will be home around two this afternoon, okay?"

"Yes Caroline, I'll see you then, bye." He put the phone down, at the other end Caroline looked at it puzzled, but thought no more as Toby rose above her for the last time and plunged his magnificent dark prick deep within her. The good Lady Caroline wept with tears of joy, pain, and utter sublime submission, as orgasms crashed through her again and again.

At about the same time Tammy was sucking down her husbands cum too, he flopped back and whispered, "Jesus Tammy, what am I going to do with you, about you?" It was more a question to himself rather than her. But Tammy said, to herself, 'I already know what you are going to do with me, you are going to keep giving in, that's what's going to happen.'

Tammy left him and became Tammy the cook once more, Linda arrived and she told her to go to the master bedroom and clean it all, top to bottom. Linda didn't like taking orders from her, but Seth had made it clear where her place was, so off she went. She knew as soon as she walked in what had taken place. But she did the room. Lady Caroline appeared on time and the rest of the day was spent alone.

The next day Tammy retrieved the discs and gave them to Seth who handed them over to a friend who turned them both into one master disc, he kept the two for himself.

Three weeks later Sir Alan found himself tied up again in his bed been driven fantastically insane by the beautiful black goddess above him. Tammy gave him everything he wanted and lots of things he didn't but submitted anyway. It was late at night, she had now to perform the task Seth had set her, she was worried, but committed. She let him recover, and then pressed a button on the console near the bed and watched the television rise up at the foot of the bed.

"I want you to watch Sir Alan, and please watch it all, okay?"

He did, arms tied out wide, legs tied wide apart, he had lots of room to move but no escape, none. She fluffed a pillow under his head.

The screen lit up and he saw a white man and a black woman and they were fucking like rabbits, she was calling his name, she was utterly beautiful, he was manically shafting her, her long legs and slim arms were around him as he came, he kissed her, they talked, kissed some more and then he fell off her laughing. And that's when he saw who the two lovers were. He nearly choked.

He tried to struggle freebut he couldn't, he demanded loudy to know what the hell was going on. Tammy waited patiently until he had subsided. She explained that nothing was wrong, nothing was going to come of the discs, he was safe, nothing was changing, she wasn't going to make demands from him, blackmail him. She begged him to believe her. He demanded to be set free, but Tammy refused, "Im keeping you here like this until tomorrow, you will understand that you are safe, I will make you understand." He had no idea what she was talking about, but there was nothing he could do, they were alone, he was a captive.

And Tammy set about letting him know he was her captive.

She kissed him, he tried to turn away but had to give in, she felt for him, he tried to resist but gave in. She bit and caressed herself around him, she was like gold oil she slid every where over him, he tried to resist, he gave in. Soon her magical hands had him there pointing to the ceiling.

"Forget it Sir Alan, let me make you feel the way we both know I can and will." He gave in.

When she had drained him and he was laying passive under her, she kissed and loved him, wrapped them both up in the duvet, it was just the two of them. Then she explained to him that she wanted to be secure, and safe, and she had chosen him to make her feel protected from the world. Her voice was soft and quiet, pleading, and strong, loving and kind, reverential. He gave in.

She made love to him again, then he fell asleep, Tammy rose quietly, untied him, removed the discs, hid themand ggot back into bed with him. In the morning the first thing he did was pull her into his arms, his memory of the previous night came back, he jolted awake, the saw he was no longer tied down, he kind of missed the sensual feeling of loving helplessness. He ran it all through his mind, but still doubted her intentions.

Tammy awakened; she went straight for him and got him into a loving kiss.

"Nothing will change, I swear," she told him, got out of bed and left. She went to the kitchen and told Linda to repeat her tasks, from three weeks ago while the master had his breakfast. Linda rebelled and in a flash she found herself on her back on the floor eating Tammy's pussy and being slapped at the same time. "If I hear one more word from you I will beat the crap out of you," she told her. Then she made her eat cum.

"Do you understand Linda, do you?" and crushed her nipples and tits so hard she screamed into Tammy's pussy. Linda nodded her head furiously. The subject was closed, the hierarchy was established.

At noon Seth arrived to 'do the deal' with Sir Alan, Tammy was pensive, but she knew her uncles powers of persuasion.

He spent two hours with him, and in the end he believed him that their intentions, while strictly not honourable, they were honest. All they wanted was life security, nothing more, he believed Seth when he assured him the discs would begot rid of, but he would have to take his word. He accepted the 'deal' reluctantly, and Seth reminded him he had Tammy to thank for the current situation. And that she would be his for as long as he wanted her to be. This gave him a great deal of satisfaction. He would have her visit him when he wasn't home.

Two weeks later, Seth, Tammy, Linda and Toby were employed as advisers to an international conglomerate. Good salaries were paid legitimately into their accounts, along with pension and sickness benefit's.

After six months Sir Alan really relaxed, the conglomerate were awarded a big contract from the government, one they were going to be awarded anyway, but Sir Alan let his friend believe he had returned his favour for employing his people.

Life was sweet now for all. Sir Alan had Tammy, although it was really the other way round. Tammy had his wife, (unknowingly) and Linda too. Toby had Caroline and Linda, Caroline had Linda. And Seth? Well Seth had them all.

Life was apple pie, and Seth was the cherry on top!