Caroline Finds a Solution

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hello gorgeous, looking as good as ever," smiled Caroline as she kissed him on the lips. "Come and meet my friend Nicky."

As Caroline ushered him in to her sitting room Nicky rose from the sofa. Caroline noticed the way her pupils widened and the incipient smile at the corners of her mouth. She had guessed correctly; James was clearly Nicky's type.

He held his hand out. "Good evening Nicky, I am James," he said shaking Nicky's hand formally.

Nicky seemed momentarily lost for words. "Umm, yes, hi, er...Caroline has told me about you and..." her voice trailed off.

"All good I hope," smiled James holding her gaze.

Caroline interjected to break up the difficult pause. "Like an Aperol spritz James?" she enquired brightly.

"Lovely idea, yes please," replied James. "Now Caroline tells me you are in the fashion business," he continued, addressing Nicky directly. "Who is it you work for?"

Nicky told him the name of the magazine and James seemed suitably impressed. "That's quite high flying, and so you are the picture editor then? Sounds like an important job." He drew Nicky out, displaying a close knowledge of the industry and the latest news. It was clear he knew a number of the senior players. In a few minutes Nicky had forgotten all about James's reason to be there as she expounded on her job, the personalities and some amusing insider gossip while James listened attentively, throwing in the occasional question.

Caroline looked on with amusement. James would have her eating out of his hand soon, he could be so charming but then that was why he was so good at his job she thought. Amongst some other attributes. She refilled both Nicky's and James's glasses as they chattered.

When there was a brief lull in the conversation Caroline took charge. She addressed James directly.

"Do you know James, Nicky has been having a difficult time of it with her latest beau. They had a bit of a bust-up last week and poor Nicky is blaming herself for it. I know you are very good in these situations so I was wondering whether you might be able to do something to help." With her face turned slightly away, Nicky did not see the half wink Caroline directed at James.

James turned to Nicky who was regarding him intently in the way that a religious zealot might their spiritual leader, ready to pounce on words of comfort and salvation.

"Why don't you tell me about it?" invited James. With a couple of glasses of Aperol spritz already under her belt the words spilled out of Nicky's mouth in a torrent, finishing with a sigh. "And it's all my fault, I've been an idiot and I don't know what to do for the best. I feel so angry with myself for messing it all up, I just wish someone could shake me and put the clock back to ten days ago."

"It sounds to me as though you have feelings of unresolved guilt that require some form of repentance to allow you to move forward," announced James in a serious voice. "What you need is a short, sharp shock. You said it yourself, you wanted someone to shake you. Now I have a solution for you. Have you ever been spanked?"

Nicky's mouth half opened and she switched her gaze from James to Caroline and back to James, who sat quite still waiting for an answer.

"Spanked? You mean on the bottom? You don't mean that seriously, not like, with my knickers down, like some sort of naughty schoolgirl?"

"You haven't answered the question," reminded James with a slight edge to his voice. "Have you ever been spanked?"

"Well not properly, not like as a punishment. I did go out with this guy once who was quite into it, but it was just a bit of fun..." her voice trailed off uncertainly.

"So you have been over a man's knee for a spanking on the bare bottom?" persisted James.

"Yes," said Nicky in a small voice, thinking she now understood Caroline's entreaties about no tights and nice underwear. Thank heaven she had put a particularly fetching pair of red silk knickers on.

Caroline regarded the exchange with a mounting sense of anticipation. She knew exactly how it felt to be on the receiving end of one of James's interrogations as he described exactly what he had in store for her or more particularly for her bottom. The slipperiness between her thighs was testament to the effect it invariably had on her.

"In order for you to feel that you have paid the penalty for your thoughtless behaviour I propose to put you over my knee for a sound spanking, with your knickers down, on the bare bottom. I think you will find that the feelings of redemption and relief when it is all over will outweigh the temporary discomfort you will feel in your nether regions."

Nicky turned to Caroline with a helpless expression and a mute enquiry on her lips.

"I think you should go along with it Nicks, you will feel so much better afterwards. It is actually quite exciting as well as being quite stingy too. I should know, I have been over James's knee many times and I can assure you he is an expert. And there can be some other benefits afterwards."

Nicky looked from one to the other. "I guess I don't really have a choice, do I, now you've set all this up for my benefit?" she said resignedly, at the same time thinking that if she was going to be spanked by anyone she would very much like it to be the good-looking stranger with the air of authority sitting opposite her.

"Very well, Nicola, I want you to lay across my lap," said James moving into the centre of the sofa so that there would be room for Nicky's head at one end and her feet at the other. Nicky did as she was told.

"Now, I am going to lift up the hem of your dress, please just raise your hips to allow me to slide it up. Good, that's just how I want you, bottom slightly raised, we are ready to start. I am going to start with just a hand spanking over your knickers to warm you up and then when I judge that you are ready we can move onto the bare bottom part."

James was talking in a very matter of fact way, as though he was going through the instructions for using a new piece of kitchen equipment. Caroline sat on a low chair opposite him, smiling as she recalled the number of times he had addressed her in a similar way. Nicky, with her bottom raised and ready to receive James's ministrations looked sideways at her friend with a mixture of trepidation and helplessness.

"Do you think my bottom's too big?

"Not at all Nicola, and speaking as someone with some experience in these matters, eminently spankable," replied James.

You're not going to do it hard are you? It's just enough to make me think twice next time, isn't it?" she implored.

Only as hard as I determine you need, young lady," replied James evenly, surveying her generous backside still encased in the silky red knickers. "You've been a silly, thoughtless girl and you need someone to teach you the error of your ways in a manner you won't forget in a hurry. A couple of light smacks isn't really going to achieve that, is it?"

There was no reply from Nicky but a slight snigger from Caroline as James raised his hand and brought it down with a crisp smack on the left cheek. Nicky gasped, more in surprise than pain. James followed up with another half dozen, alternating from one cheek to the other.

"Your bottom is just perfect for spanking," he said admiringly. "A good expanse of target area with very nice resilience and springiness, I am going to enjoy this."

"I'm not sure I am," came the reply, "and I think there is a bit too much target area."

"Not at all," replied James, "trust me I am an expert," as he rhythmically smacked the twin cheeks that bounced and flexed deliciously. After a couple of minutes he paused and ran his palm over them.

"Feels as though you are beginning to warm up, and I can see just a hint of rosiness on your lower cheeks below the line of your knickers. I think we will be ready for them to come down soon," he added jovially.

"Oh, we will, will we?" muttered Nicky sarcastically, earning herself half a dozen rather harder slaps on her tingling bottom.

Carline was regarding her friend's expression carefully and saw a mixture of anxiety and arousal.

"There's a wonderful feeling of liberation when you have your bottom bared, knowing that there is nothing you can do to prevent your punisher from chastising you as he sees fit. You just feel so vulnerable," Caroline assured her in a lascivious tone.

"Quite right," added James, "I think the warm-up has been successfully completed and we can get on with the spanking proper. Now, I am going to ease your knickers down to your thighs...ah, good, a nice pink blush in your cheeks. How is it feeling?"

"Quite stingy and quite warm," replied Nicky over her shoulder, "I thought you were doing it quite hard for just the warm-up."

"Caroline, would you be good enough to reach into my canvas bag and pass me the oval leather paddle please?" asked James.

"You didn't say anything about a leather paddle," complained Nicky, looking over her shoulder as she caught sight of the instrument of punishment to be applied to her defenceless bottom.

"No, and I didn't say anything about a wooden paddle or a hairbrush either, did I? Or the tawse for that matter?" replied James, smiling. "Now, this leather paddle is a very nice size for imparting a good all-over tanning of a naughty girl's bottom, isn't it Caroline?"

"Yes it is James, it's one of my favourites actually," confirmed Caroline whose thighs were starting to rub against each other without conscious thought. "It makes a very nice crack too."

"Quite so," said James as he brought the paddle down smartly on the glowing bottom. "I'm looking to achieve a deeper all-over reddening with this implement, you should feel your bottom warming up nicely and while it undoubtedly stings, the endorphins that have started running round your body Nicky, should mean that you start to feel an increasing sense of heat without a commensurate increase in pain levels, which means I can spank you harder without you wriggling all over the place."

James applied himself enthusiastically to his task, enjoying the sight of the fleshy globes in front of him starting to turn a deeper shade of pink while the thighs gyrated as though they had a mind of their own and little yelps and gasps came from Nicky, punctuated by the unmistakable groans of arousal. After another five minutes James was satisfied with the even hue he had imparted to both bottom cheeks and laid down the paddle.

"Time for a little breather, Nicky, while you contemplate your punishment. Do you think this will help you to behave a bit better and less thoughtlessly in the future?"

"I think it's starting to get through to me," breathed Nicky a little hoarsely.

"Well, we are clearly not finished then are we?" said James as his hand crept up between Nicky's thighs that parted obediently to allow him more intimate access. His fingertips eased up against her lips, sliding easily in the wetness he found. Nicky thrust back almost imperceptibly against them. "Am I right in thinking you might be enjoying your punishment?" he asked silkily.

"Not all of it, not at first," admitted Nicky, "but it is improving."

James's forefinger found her clitoris and rubbed gently while his thumb crept inside her. "There's nothing wrong with enjoying it," he said, catching Caroline's eye and winking, "but it does mean I will have to be quite severe with the hairbrush if the lesson is to get through to you properly."

"You can do what you like with the hairbrush, just don't stop doing what you are doing with your fingers right now," moaned Nicky, pushing back against him so that his thumb entered her more deeply.

"Happy to oblige," answered James, massaging her clitoris more vigorously, "just remember your chastisement isn't over yet." Nicky appeared not to have heard him as her hips moved rhythmically against his lap. James withdrew his right hand and burrowed his left underneath her thighs to take up the position previously occupied by his right.

"Would you kindly pass me the Mason & Pearson hairbrush from the bag," James asked Caroline, who located it and passed it to him, her tongue moistening her lips as she did.

"Now Caroline, you have had your bottom warmed on many occasions, have a careful look at Nicky's bottom and tell me if it needs extra attention in any particular area," instructed James.

Caroline stood directly over her friend's rosy bottom. "You've done a very thorough job James, but perhaps just lower down on the left cheek could do with a bit more spanking. And then see if you can get a slightly more scarlet all over coverage," suggest Caroline in a husky voice. "Oh and I should let you know that Nicky was four minutes late in arriving so a half dozen extra sharp ones for that would be in order."

"Thanks Caro, you bitch, I thought you were my friend," muttered Nicky, who was still enjoying the attentions of Nick's left hand in her pussy.

"All for your benefit," laughed Caroline. "Now James, a swift twenty or so with the hairbrush on her bare bottom should finish off this naughty girl's lesson and then I think you might give her a lesson of a different kind as she has taken her punishment quite well, and she has been missing Charlie in the bedroom department."

"Indeed," said Nick, cracking the hairbrush down with some force on the beautiful bottom across his lap.

"Ow, that bloody hurts," yelped Nicky.

"I did warn you, and if it doesn't sting a bit you won't have learned your lesson" replied James, adding a second and third in swift succession to alternate cheeks. "At least I will let you off the tawse on this occasion. Now that really does sting."

"Ooh, I am thankful for small mercies," mocked Nicky as her bottom received the attention of the hairbrush a further half dozen times, prompting some frenzied squirming, one effect of which was to drive James's fingers more forcefully against her throbbing clitoris.

"Another half dozen sound strokes for you and I think that will be enough...for today," warned James.

"I think you should make it a dozen in order for me to properly learn my lesson," replied Nicky breathlessly. "Don't forget I was late."

"Very well, a dozen crisp ones it will be," said James, noting the grinding of Nicky's hips against the upturned palm of his left hand. Under Caroline's intent gaze he applied an even dozen thwacks of the hairbrush slowly and strictly to the now very red bottom as Nicky gasped and groaned from the mixture of pain and pleasure. When he had finished she lay motionless apart from the odd twitch across his lap, breathing hard.

"Did he make you come?" enquired Caroline.

"Not quite, but I was close. What was the other lesson you were referring to?"

"Well James is quite well off in the trouser department and giving a good spanking always gets him very turned on, so I think you should enjoy his stiff cock from behind. Believe me, there's nothing quite as exciting as being fucked hard from behind against a smarting bottom. If you will just ease yourself off his lap, I will strip him of his trousers and pants and put a condom on him and then he should be ready to service you."

So saying, as Nicky half wriggled and half fell off James's lap onto the floor, Caroline extracted a foil packet from her handbag, pulled James to his feet and expertly undid his belt and lowered his zip. She reached into his underpants with both hands and extracted his penis, shuffling trousers and pants to the floor. Ripping open the packet with her teeth she withdrew the condom and rolled it slowly over the length of his cock, holding the head in one hand while she cupped his balls with the other.

"Now then James, I want you to give my friend Nicky the fucking she needs, nice and firmly from behind please. Just make sure you do a good job!"

"Happy to oblige," James replied smiling. "Now Nicky, elbows on the arm of the sofa please and push your bottom in the air."

She removed the knickers from around her knees, pulled her dress over her head and did as James had instructed, now wearing just her bra. She looked over her shoulder as James, with cock rampant, eased himself on to the sofa behind her. Without preliminaries he manoeuvred himself between her thighs and slipped his penis between her expectant lips. Nicky gasped with surprise and relief and thrust her stinging bottom back against him. James held her hips and began a rhythmic pumping motion, causing Nicky's gasps and groans to escalate in volume and frequency.

Caroline was watching with fascination. She had never actually watched another couple fucking right in front of her – porn films didn't really count although she enjoyed those too – and she was keen to watch James's technique objectively, having been on the receiving end of his cock many times.

"Wasn't I right Nicks? Being fucked from behind with a nice hot bottom beats ordinary sex every day, doesn't it?"

"Ye...essss, it's...ve...ery...ni...ice" stuttered Nicky as her words tumbled out in conjunction with the pounding she was receiving.

"Now James, I do hope you are putting in your very best effort, I don't want to introduce my best friend Nicky to you only for her to get a second best performance. I think I might just give you a little bit of encouragement."

With that Caroline crouched on the floor in front of the sofa and inserted her right hand between James's thighs, cupping his balls and moving back and forth with the action in front of her.

"Caroline, you know that's going to make me come faster," complained James, "even though it does make me stiffer than ever."

"Well, you are the professional, it's up to you to show restraint, I'm sure Nicky won't want this to be over too quickly."

Her thumb traced a line down James's perineum. "Come on James, let's see a gold medal performance," she encouraged.

James was thrusting mercilessly into Nicky, almost lifting her knees of the sofa with each advance. Knowing that he would not be able to resist Caroline's caressing of his testicles much longer, he reached round with one hand and found Nicky's clitoris and applied an insistent pressure. A long low groan built up in her throat.

"Oh God, yes, yes, keep doing that, just like that...aaaahhhh..."

James stroked harder and upped the tempo of his thrusting, feeling the unstoppable build-up of pressure in his balls. He knew he was not going to be able to hold out much longer.

"Ohhhhhhhhh..." gasped Nicky as her orgasm overcame her, to be joined almost immediately by frantic exhalations of breath from James as his own climax followed a few seconds behind.

Caroline gave her a few minutes to recover her breath and then enquired: "Well, Nicks, how was that in helping you assuage your feelings of guilt over Charlie? Was it cathartic?"

"Definitely cathartic and I feel well and truly assuaged, not to say satisfied," replied Nicky with a grin as she climbed off the sofa and began making herself respectable again.

James removed the condom and turned to Caroline, wearing just his shirt.

"Well, madam, did you enjoy the show? And just remind, me how long is it since you received some correction from me?"

Caroline smiled coquettishly and said from under her eyelashes: "Very much thank you, James, very ah, instructive. And I think about six months." She could see which way this one was heading and she was not at all displeased.

"Six months indeed, I think that makes you overdue for some correction doesn't it? Have you been bossing your subordinates about, being the stern ice queen, or is it headmistress?"

"Firm but fair leadership it's called actually James, and as a matter of fact I have been rather successful over the past year in turning round the company's fortunes."

"It sounds to me as though you are rather full of yourself and need taking down a peg or two. What do you think Nicky? Does Caroline need a bit of correctional therapy?"