Caroline Finds a Solution

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nicky's eyes sparkled from the treatment she had just received and from the prospect of seeing her assertive friend receive the same.

"Oh definitely James, I think that is just what she needs."

"Right Caroline, you know the drill," said James, seating himself back on the sofa. "Skirt up and over my lap please."

Caroline thought he looked rather incongruous sitting there with just his shirt on but she did note the twitching that was now taking place in his recently deflated penis. She put on an innocent voice.

"Ooh, sir, what did you have in mind for me?"

"What do you think I should do with her?" James addressed the question to Nicky.

"Hmm, I think a sound spanking on her bare bottom is in order," opined Nicky as though she were choosing from the menu in a smart restaurant.

"You heard Caroline, a bare bottom spanking it is to be, and not before time I might add."

As Caroline lifted the blue pleated skirt and draped herself willingly over James's lap, he addressed Nicky again.

"Nicky, you have seen the available implements in my bag. Choose one that you think would be suitable for disciplining this over-mighty chief executive."

Nicky picked them up in turn, testing each against her hand. She handed James the wooden paddle.

"This should warm her bottom up nicely," she pronounced.

"It certainly will, and I don't think you've had the pleasure of the wooden paddle before have you Caroline?"

"The leather paddle is my favourite," replied Caroline looking over her shoulder at her punisher and the grinning Nicky, who licked her bottom lip as she handed the wooden paddle to James.

"Well, time for a new experience. The advantage of this paddle, being larger than the leather one, is that it can cover both cheeks simultaneously, and you can see it has these holes drilled through it so that the air can escape and avoid any cushioning effect as the paddle makes contact with your bottom. That way you can get the full benefit of each stroke."

"Benefit is a strange word to use, but can you stop talking and just get on with spanking me please?" said Caroline in her CEO voice.

"You may regret those words in a few minutes young lady," replied James sternly. "Now, as you are quite used to being spanked I think we will dispense with the preliminaries and go straight to the bare. I'm very glad you are wearing stockings and suspenders, which frame your bottom very pleasingly with your knickers down. Enticing though these black silk pants are, I think it's time they were lowered."

With that he eased the black knickers down with agonising deliberation. Caroline always loved this part, the sensation of having her bottom bared for her punisher to do with her what he would, knowing that she had no control over events, made her feel deliciously vulnerable as the cool air met her bare skin. She could feel her pussy moistening more and knew James would pick up on her arousal. She had never been on the receiving end of the wooden paddle and was keen to find out how it compared to the leather one. But James was not to be rushed and he was now smacking her bare bottom with his open hand as a warm-up. Caroline was perfectly used to this and found it really didn't hurt at all, but it did build up an enjoyable heat. Little gasps of satisfaction and surprise emanated from her lips as James bent to his task, bringing a pink blush to her cheeks. After a couple of minutes James picked up the paddle.

"That's the hors d'oeuvre finished, time to move on to the main course – if you are ready?"

"Oh, I think I am ready James," replied Caroline huskily.

James brought the paddle down firmly, covering both cheeks simultaneously, with a loud crack. An involuntary gasp escaped Caroline's lips. Gosh, this wooden paddle was not to be treated lightly she thought. She wondered how much she could take.

A second stroke landed slightly further down, followed by a third right in the centre.

"God, that hurts James, go easy," implored Caroline.

"And the point of a spanking is what exactly?" retorted James.

"You know what I mean, and anyway I'm the client."

"So you are, Caroline, I am just making sure you get your money's worth."

James continued to apply the paddle expertly to his client's bottom as Nicky looked on enraptured.

"Your bottom's going a lovely shade of pink, Caro, it sets off the sexy suspenders beautifully," she reported.

"A bit more work and her cheeks should be a lovely shade of red," corrected James, still rhythmically administering the paddle to the wriggling backside in front of him.

Nicky moved closer to get a better look. "Is this what James always does to you? Have you always been into it?"

"When I feel I require it I ring up the agency and ask them to send him round. He knows my little predilections well enough and knows just how – ow! – hard to spank me. And yes I have been turned on by being spanked for –yeow! – as long as I can remember." Caroline got her reply out in between strokes of the paddle landing on her upturned bottom.

Caroline was experiencing the familiar conflicting sensations of pain and pleasure, but pleasure was slowly gaining the upper hand. She felt the wetness of her pussy as she moved back and forth across James's lap and was gratified to feel his cock stirring against her stomach. He hadn't yet explored down there; perhaps it was time for a little encouragement? She wormed her left hand along the sofa cushions and under his thigh to find his balls which she cupped and was rewarded with a renewed throbbing against her stomach. Surely it was time his fingers located her clitoris?

But James was either oblivious to the fact that his balls were being massaged or he was making her wait. The bastard, she thought, he was getting her worked up without relieving her itch. His right hand was descending with regularity and her bottom was feeling ever hotter under the ministrations of the wooden paddle. It took a bit of getting used to – it was certainly more painful to begin with than the leather one, but now that James was into his rhythm she was starting to enjoy it. And so was James it appeared – his cock was now throbbing insistently against her stomach, which she did her best to encourage by sensuous kneading of his balls. She just wanted a bit of attention to her clitoris!

James laid down the paddle. "What do you think Nicky? Is her bottom rosy enough do you feel?"

"Oh James, I think she could really do with a bit more after what she has just put me through – even though I did enjoy it in the end."

"Well, I think we will give her a little breather and then finish off with something else."

With that, James started to run his fingertips, with extreme lightness and agonising slowness, up the insides of her thighs, stopping just before he reached her crack. Caroline was starting to sob with frustration and thrust her hips back against his wandering fingers but without success. His fingers were now reaching up the V of her crotch, but not making contact with her most sensitive areas.

"James, please..." implored Caroline.

"All in good time young lady, and anyway your friend Nicky thinks you need a bit more punishment first," announced James. The fingers of his right hand were now just, but only just, touching her labia so that he could be left in no doubt as to her arousal but he still had not stroked her clitoris. She gave his balls another encouraging squeeze.

"You are being very naughty indeed Miss Hart, that will not go unpunished," he warned. He smacked her bottom crisply a couple of times with his open palm.

"Now then, off my lap and I want you bent over the end of the sofa, hands and elbows on the seat and your upper body supported by the sofa arm, feet on the floor and bottom well raised."

Caroline did as she was told, leaning forward and feeling even more vulnerable, with her knickers still at stocking top level and her suspender clad rear presented for whatever James had in mind for her next. She just wanted him to get on with it!

James addressed Nicky. "Now Nicky, would you pass me the tawse please? This isn't something I use on Caroline very often at all, but I think on this occasion its use is fully warranted. As you will see, it is a thick leather strap, about three inches wide but with the tail split into two. It was first used in Scotland for thrashing on the hands, but I can assure you it does a very good job on a bare bottom. I need to stand back a bit, measure up the distance to my target, but then use more of a wristy squash stroke, than a tennis stroke."

With Nicky watching eagerly, he drew back his arm and landed the tan leather right across the centre of Caroline's quivering cheeks, drawing a loud yelp from their owner.

"Now the tawse is pretty stingy, so I am going to give Caroline just six strokes, but they will be meaningful ones," he announced.

"Stingy is an understatement," gasped Caroline with her head buried in the sofa cushions, "can't you just get on with it please?"

"Oh, I am going to take my time," replied James cruelly, you do want to get your money's worth, I know."

So saying, James delivered the next stroke of the tawse a little lower down, producing a loud crack and a muffled howl from Caroline.

"That was number two. Nicky, would you like to try with number three? Your so-called friend Caroline obviously got you here expecting some confessional therapy and instead you found yourself getting your bottom warmed up. Here's your chance to get your own back."

"Ooh, yes please," said Nicky. "Hand me the tawse and I will do my best. I think I will feel more authoritative if I have my clothes on though."

So saying, Nicky pulled the woollen dress over her head and slipped the heels back on, not bothering with the discarded silk knickers. She positioned herself on the opposite side to James as she was left-handed. She took the proffered tawse, tested it gingerly against her right palm. "Ready Caro?" she asked.

"I can't believe you are doing this after all the trouble I have gone to, to help you sort out your love-life. Just get on with it, you bitch," replied Caroline with no absence of irony.

Nicky drew her arm back and let fly a wide armed sweep, connecting the tan leather with Caroline's bottom just above the crease at the top of her thighs, eliciting a sharp intake of breath from her victim.

"Not bad," ruled James, "but you do want to try for a bit more of a wrist flick than a tennis shot. Have another go but make sure the end of the tails doesn't connect with flesh, it's just the flats you want to land on her bottom."

"Thanks very much James," came a muffled voice from the sofa.

"Number four coming up," announced Nicky breezily, moving slightly closer to Caroline's upthrust bottom. She drew her hand back and delivered a firm stroke, curling her wrist at the last minute to impart a louder crack than before. She was rewarded by a loud yelp from Caroline.

"I think you're learning that skill a bit too successfully," moaned Caroline.

"Right, please hand me back the tawse, that second one was very good Nicky," congratulated James. "Last two, Miss Hart, get ready."

James brought the last two strokes down on the very reddened cheeks in front of him slightly more sympathetically. After all, he didn't want to put his client off from a further session.

Caroline slowly straightened and shuffled slowly in front of the wall mirror. She turned round and looked over her shoulder at her well-disciplined rear, glowing against the cream of her blouse and the black of her stockings. "Between you two you seem to have done rather a comprehensive job on my bottom," she announced ruefully. She reached down and slipped her knickers right off. "Now James, I think you still have some further duties to perform having kept me waiting so disgracefully."

She walked over to James, still standing with just his shirt on, and took his penis in her right hand and his balls in her left. Pleasingly stiff she felt but she wanted him rigid. "Come and sit on the sofa. Nicky, would you be so good as to help me get James's cock fully ready to service me. He has great powers of recovery but he may need a little encouragement."

"Of course Caro, it will be a pleasure," nodded Nicky enthusiastically. With that she knelt on the floor level with James's knees, leaned forward and took his penis between her bright red lips, allowing her mane of blond hair to fall across his thighs. She began to suck slowly and rhythmically, holding his penis steady with her left hand and cupping his balls with her right.

"I can't believe this," snorted Caroline. "James, you come round here, get to spank two gorgeous women on their bare bottoms, are given a blow job and you are actually being paid for it!"

"It's a tough job but someone has to do it," laughed James. Nicky was sucking greedily on his cock, alternately raising her lips to the tip, giving plenty of tonguing and then plunging down to envelop the majority of his length in her mouth. James had his eyes closed and was starting to groan involuntarily. Caroline allowed him to enjoy himself for a couple more minutes and then interjected:

"Now Nicks, not too much of a good thing for him please, he still has some work to do on me."

With that Nicky withdrew her lips and looked round at Caroline, eyes glistening.

"I think he's fully ready for you Caro, pass me a condom will you and I'll get him prepared." Caroline passed across another condom from her handbag and Nicky extracted it from its packet and expertly applied it to James's quivering penis. James sat back on the sofa as Caroline straddled him and sat straight down on top of his cock, guiding it without preliminaries between her sopping thighs. She removed her blouse and unclipped her bra so that James had unfettered access to her breasts, now clad only in stockings and suspenders.

"You've kept me waiting, you bastard. Now I need to come quickly but as with anything if you really want it done urgently, do it yourself."

With that Caroline started to bounce up and down using the leverage afforded by her bent knees, with one hand on the back of the sofa behind James's head and the other pressing hard against her clitoris. James took the opportunity of her freely swinging breasts to guide one nipple into his mouth and tease it to stiffness with his tongue. Caroline ground her crotch against his hips, all the while rapidly stroking her clitoris.

"I can't believe you didn't even give me a feel while I was over your knee, I might have to complain to the agency," she gasped with mock seriousness.

"If something is that good it's worth waiting for," replied James. "Anticipation is a great aphrodisiac."

Caroline rose and fell another half dozen times on his lap before a strangulated and drawn-out howl left her lips as her climax overwhelmed her. She dropped her head on his shoulder as she gradually recovered her breathing.

"Right, you're not finished yet," she warned him.

"I rather guessed as much and it doesn't take much guessing as to how you might need to be finished off. I think you might need a thorough seeing-to from behind."

"Always anticipate the client's requirements James, a very good mantra in business I find," laughed Caroline as she climbed off his lap and positioned herself with her elbows on the arm of the sofa and her knees on the seat cushions. James rose from his seated position, manoeuvred behind her and reinserted his cock between her thighs. He began a slow and steady pumping action.

Nicky was watching the action with undisguised excitement. "I know this is round two for James, but do you think he's really pulling out all the stops Caro," she asked.

"Hmm, I think perhaps you should do something to encourage him," replied Caroline, notwithstanding the pounding she was receiving, "I'm sure you can think of something suitable."

Nicky reached into James's canvas bag and pulled out the leather paddle. She inspected it at close range and then without warning brought it down smartly on James's backside.

He was taken completely by surprise. "Hey, that's not in the script," he complained.

"I am the client James, I will have you know, and the client always gets what she wants. And it's quite amusing to see, or at least hear, you getting a taste of your own medicine," grinned Caroline. "Keep going Nicks, I am sure it will spur him on to greater efforts."

Nicky stood in front of the creaking sofa and as James's hips thrust backwards, delivered another firm whack to his bottom.

"Ooh, I am enjoying this, especially after you spanked me so mercilessly, put your back into it James," she giggled. She cracked the paddle down rhythmically on James's muscular buttocks as he serviced Caroline, bringing on a delicate rosy hue.

"This really isn't in the terms of my contract," grunted James as he continued to ram his crotch against Caroline's rosy cheeks.

"Oh stop whining James, you can't say you've come off too badly tonight, as I have already pointed out," admonished Caroline who was beginning to feel a second orgasm building. "And talking of coming, please do something useful with your right hand."

James steadied himself against the sofa back with his left and brought his right hand round in front of Caroline's hips, finding her clitoris unerringly.

"Don't stop spanking him Nicky, it's doing wonders for his performance," gasped Caroline as she thrust her bottom back to meet him. Thoroughly enjoying herself, Nicky continued to administer the leather paddle to James's bottom until first Caroline and then James grunted and moaned their way to a second climax for each of them.

After a few minutes to recover her breath, Caroline disengaged herself and stood up, regarding James with arms and legs splayed still slumped on the sofa.

"I think we could all do with a rejuvenating drink," said Caroline, "I think we have all earned it."

Still clad just in stockings and suspenders she poured out three more glasses of Aperol spritz and handed them round. She caught sight of her bottom in the mirror.

"Right you two, come here, I think we need to compare blushes," she announced. James clambered off the sofa still in just his shirt and turned his rear to the mirror, hitching up the shirt-tails. Nicky stood the other side of him and lifted the woollen dress up to her waist.

"You are definitely the reddest Caro, but then you did get the tawse which has left some distinct outlines, and I think James was harder on you anyway, because you are a bit more used to it," opined Nicky. "And mine has had a little time to wear off, though it is still pretty rosy. James, I think you got away quite lightly but I am glad to see I made a bit of an impact on that attractive arse of yours."

"I agree with your assessment," added Caroline, "I think all of us have been quite satisfactorily dealt with. Now come and sit down, because we mustn't forget the object of tonight's activities, which is to find a way to get Charlie back for Nicky."

She pulled her skirt back on and found her bra, not bothering with the blouse, nor her knickers.

"That makes me feel a bit more business-like," she announced. "Now Nicky, I think we have found a solution to your little problem. First, you have now learned the error of your ways and you won't be letting your dates down at short notice and will be generally more reliable, won't you?"

Nicky nodded solemnly.

"Secondly, I am going to lend you my own leather paddle. You are going to wait a couple of days until your bottom has lost any marks it has – it shouldn't take long, you didn't get the cane or the tawse – and then you are going to dress up nicely, which means a short skirt, stockings and suspenders – you get the picture, make it obvious – and then you are going to turn up on Charlie's doorstep unannounced but when you know he will be in. You are going to tell him you are very sorry for your behaviour, you really feel you deserve to be punished and then you produce the paddle from your handbag. We don't know if Charlie is into spanking but I am sure he is not going to pass up the chance to teach you a lesson. After that it's up to you, if you know what I mean?"