Caroline in "The Pool"

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sfor
sfor
101 Followers

"No, I don't want to, please don't make me ...."

"Don't make you what, you slut, don't make you come?"

Caroline nodded, her groin now thrusting out to meet his fingers.

"You won't be coming yet Caroline, not while my hard on is still begging to be satisfied."

Momentarily lucid, Caroline glanced down at the man's long, stiff knob and wondered where she would have to take it.

"Ohhh, fucckkkkkk! Please... I need... I want..."

The need to come was now all consuming as her body writhed in time with his ministrations, despite the bodily restraint being exercised on her gorgeous frame. She started to press her thighs together and he could sense that Caroline's climax was almost upon her.

"No you don't."

"Please...ohh...don't...leave me like...this!"

He licked his fingers clearly tasting her juices, even through the chlorine in the water.

"Mmmmm, delicious. But before you release anymore of this mouth-watering liquid I have something for you."

He moved into a more shallow part of the pool and Caroline was dragged towards him whereupon she was pushed once more to her knees. The man behind her also knelt, keeping his hold on her arms. Water came up to her breasts and, looking upwards, Caroline was faced with a thoroughly erect penis only inches from her face. She stared, knowing now where she would be taking him. The wet surface of the swimming area covered the man to the bottom of his balls, his sac and cock free of the pool but alive with drops streaming like pre orgasmic juice breaking the flat, smooth water with frantic ripples.

The man stood before his captive beauty, legs wide spread, his strong thighs supporting his body, buttocks clenched, his cock standing out from his groin. He grabbed Caroline using her hair and dragged her against his crotch.

'Suck me,' he ordered.

He looked down; relishing her lack of apparent enthusiasm, then felt her full, generous lips opening, taking part of his shaft inside the warm wet cavity of her mouth. The surface of her tongue played round the purple tip. He pumped his hips and she gagged as his full length filled her and the end jabbed the back of her throat. His grip on her hair tightened and he controlled her motions, the fire rising in his loins, along his spine, into his brain.

He was embedded deep in her throat; she wasn't so much sucking him as he was fucking her.

Caroline knew what would happen. She had already accepted the fact that she would be given no choice when it came to swallowing his sperm but she feared that he might push her under the water whilst blowing him off and she most definitely did not want that. However, she needed to have no cause for concern. He was clearly too turned on to last long and Caroline felt his cock throb as he shoved himself fully into her mouth one last time and pressed her head to his body. A glorious orgasm overwhelmed him, his ejaculation shooting out, filling her, choking her. As he withdrew, having released her head from his grip, he was still spurting, his spunk spilling out over Caroline's face, her hair, and her breasts. The man took his cock in his fist and pumped the last few drops onto her perfect, now come covered body. He pushed her roughly away from him leaving a thick, stubborn line of residual sperm connecting them until it broke away and fell in a thick line across her right breast and nipple.

"Clean her up."

Caroline spluttered as her face was immediately forced under the water taking the rest of her body with it. She was held there writhing and fighting, trying to break free but to no avail. When finally she was allowed back into the open air most of the sperm had been washed from her skin and now floated freely as a savage reminder of the way in which she had just been used.

"So, I'm satisfied, and he's satisfied... who does that leave I wonder?"

Caroline looked down at the water. She did not want to admit to any element of pleasure to these two animals, but she had a nagging ache between her thighs just begging to be soothed.

Minutes later, the dripping beauty was standing shivering at the poolside rigidly erect, still stark naked with her hands behind her head. Her two assailants were sitting draped across white plastic pool chairs toying lazily with their semi hard penises as they came to life once more.

"Does that hurt?"

"Yes."

"What is it?"

"An, ohhh, alligator clip."

"Where is it?"

"It's on my, aaahhh, nipple."

"Why are you standing like you are in that position looking so subservient – so delicious?"

"Ohhhh, B..b..because you said you would...ooohhh... whip me if I didn't."

"Do you think I will?"

"Please don't."

Open your eyes. Well do you?"

"Y...ooohhh...esssss!"

"Why are you telling me all this just as I asked you to do?"

"B...oooooh...ecause you will whip me."

"Why are your legs apart?"

"Ohhhh, p...p...please..."

"Why!"

"Because...you've put a f...f...fucking dildo inside me."

"Not a dildo, a vibrator. And I have to say Caroline you look beautiful with your swimming suit back on, bunched low on your groin holding that steel knob in place."

"Ohhhhhhhh."

"Don't move your hands. Are you wanting to writhe yet Caroline?"

"Y...oh...yes!"

"Can you feel it deep, throbbing, probing at your pussy?"

"Oh!"

"Feel it now when I push the remote switch."

"Nooooooo... ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... fuckkkkkkkkkkk!"

"Oh yes that's it, faster it goes. That's why I made the point Caroline. It's a vibrator not a dildo!"

"Nnnhh ... NNnnHH ... NNNAAAHHHNNNGGHH!"

"Oh yes, come for me, come for me."

"You bastardssssssssss... ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

"Watch me wank myself Caroline."

"Uuuuunnnnnhhhhh!"

"Tell me you're coming – remember the whip!"

"Ohhh fuckkkkkk...I'm...I'm...I.....am.......commmmiinggggg!"

"Oh yes you are. Look at you writhing and moving so well, so nicely. Keep your hands behind your head slut and come for us!"

And come she did. Feeling used, controlled and humiliated Caroline gyrated her way through 2 maybe 3 orgasms as she collapsed to her knees and fell victim to the aching lust pumping through her beautiful body.

Once the show was over the two men stood up and put their clothes back on.

"Thank you Caroline. We've enjoyed ourselves so much that we might just come back tomorrow, oh and don't think of ringing the police because we are the police. And, if you try to leave the country before your scheduled time you might find yourself arrested for all the white powdered stuff you will be carrying in your bags."

"Ha...ha...ha...ha...ha!"

With their mocking, frightful, threatening words ringing in her ears Caroline, the vibrator still embedded deep inside her pussy, watched the two men casually leave. As she reflected upon her ordeal and what might still be to come a solitary tear dripped down her cheek.

THE END.

I hope you enjoyed the story. Feedback is always very much appreciated. Watch out for more from the adventure's of Caroline to follow. Sfor.

sfor
sfor
101 Followers
12