Caroline's First Ass Fuck

Story Info
Make sure you pick the right man for your first time.
958 words
3.94
75.4k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Caroline stared at the alarm clock, it wasn't hers but they all looked the same with their red numbers floating in blackness illuminating the side table. She watched them for what seemed like an eternity, her mouth gaping wide open and her eyes like saucers.

She wasn't silently screaming, or horrified... she was...

Amazed.

His dick felt so good... too good...

She was no prude when it came to sex, not a terrible lay, not unpretty but more average than sexy. She was terrible hand jobs like most girls, was okay at blowjobs (she seemed to get the job done but had never really explored it) she hated when a guy would go down on her so she didn't feel much affinity for oral sex tricks. She never felt clean enough, or was self-conscious about what to do with herself while he was between her thighs. She liked sex, but could only cum with her fingers on her clit. Still she always thought of herself as being open, a free spirit when it came to sex...

My god... he's just letting it sit there... ugh...

What she had let him do she'd see in porno a million times but hadn't understood the big deal, it was just a hole...

Mmmm a wonderful hole...

She had let a man fuck her ass. It was on lark, a lot of her girlfriends had done it and said that once you let the guy fumble around back there he backed off asking to do it. She figured it was one of those "do it once and be set the rest of your life" kind of things. So she had let her new boyfriend fuck her untouched ass and she was slowly realizing that this man, that this wicked, nerdy man had been the completely wrong one.

He hadn't jumped at the idea. He had grinned of course, like he always done but had talked to her about it for almost too long. He kept asking her why she wanted it, and how she wanted it done... It had been unnerving.

He moved... finally...

He slid almost all the way out of her... the head barely inside... and... stopped. She almost came.

She had almost came six times in the last fifteen minutes. SIX TIMES! He was toying with her, she could feel it... She had known this guy for years, he had been her safety. The one guy she could turn to for a date to a wedding or to a party when she was single. He would have been her besty gay friend... only he wasn't gay... sooooo not gay....

Finally he'd stood up to her and asked her out, had nearly commanded her attention and she had been more than surprised at his passion. His kisses were like lightening, like being struck by a truck... an electric trunk... hot wired to her cunt... and Jesus he could fuck... I had no idea he could fuck like this...

"Like this" had been a six hour fuck session/anal prep... there had been oil, toys, music and dinner. This nerdy guy she had used as place holder for a boyfriend had made her do things, say things, and blown her fucking mind in so many ways tonight that when he finally after countless orgasm from his tongue, fingers, and dick had placed his thick cock at her asshole she had found herself begging for more, more of him more of it...

And then he had pushed it slowly into her and she lost her shit... literally she had lost muscle control, and went limp. He had spent almost two hours prepping her ass with fingers and gradually bigger toys and now she knew why, even with all that prep work he felt so big inside. It was like the first time she had sex without the intense pain and pimply freshman hyperventilating on top of her... this was mesmerizing... she wasn't one for spiritual or religious afflictions but when his balls rested against her pussy after the painstaking long penetration she was sure she lifted three feet of the bed, hovered there for a while, only then floating in some weightless Zen trance did she finally cum.

She was now in the afterglow... her body relaxed and her pussy on fire. She felt him move again inside her and she pushed back hard grinding her teeth and trying to say the words "fuck" and "me" when there was voice in her ear...

"How was that?" It was him... but his voice had steel in it, the same steel that she felt deep inside her ass. It was cold, but it burned... she loved it. "That was just me lubing you up... we haven't even started to fuck yet. Do you want me to fuck you?"

"Yes." The word was out before she even opened her mouth. The desperation caught her off guard, the pure need that one word expressed was both arousing and scary to her... but if she was being honest, the scariness excited her too.

"Don't move." Those were his last words before "it" happened, that was the only thing he said, he didn't ask if she was okay... he already knew she was fine, he had made sure she would be...

No "You look so sexy.." or "You're so hot" she knew all that, could feel deeply how much he wanted her in every throb of his cock.

She just nodded... and waited for the world to explode around her again.

It donned her later laying sweat covered, sore, and oddly still horny... that the whole time he fucked her ass, the whole time she was coming from the fullness...

She had never touched her clit, never even tried...