Caroline's Flight of Passion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So is she attractive, then?"

"Oh yes. She may be older even than me, but she has a timeless beauty, and a lovely trim tummy."

"Is she better-looking than me?"

Caroline grinned and waggled a finger. "I'm not going to compare the two of you unless you're in the same room. It's not fair otherwise."

"Fair enough. I just wanted to know if I was pleasing to your eyes... whether there's something she has that I don't."

"You look lovely just how you are, Meg," Caroline said, "but I don't really know you, that's all."

"Oh, that's a relief." Meg settled back, closing her eyes as she tried to drift off to sleep. "It's been a while since I had the company of someone as decent as yourself, I thought I was doing something wrong."

"Not at all. You're forthright, speak your intentions plainly instead of hiding behind a web of intrigue. Nothing wrong with that, if you meet someone who appreciates honesty and won't run a mile when you tell them how you feel."

"You're still here," Meg said with a smile, "so I guess that you do appreciate those qualities."

"Of course. It's just that I don't make a habit of asking for more than a bed for a night."

"You're being polite and trying not to impose any more on my hospitality that you already have, now it makes sense. Well, Caroline, know that if anything happens between us this night, it will not be an imposition at all," Meg told her with a wink.

"That's good to know," Caroline said, gently brushing Meg's cheek with outstretched fingers, "because I'm dying to kiss you, right now."

Meg had just enough time to smile before Caroline's lips met hers, and then both of them were blissfully lip-locked. She took things further than Caroline had intended, reaching for and gently cupping one of the breasts in front of her, the thin nightgown rustling under her fingers.

Caroline intensified the kiss, clearly enjoying Meg's touch. When they both eventually stopped for air, their breaths were ragged from excitement.

Meg softly squeezed both Caroline's breasts, her thumbs tracing the points of her nipples. She smiled up and suggested, "These are nice to play with. Even better without the wrapping."

Caroline took the hint, shrugging the nightgown from her shoulders and easing it down so that Meg could touch her bare skin. She moaned as those loving hands caressed her again from the tops of her breasts down to her exposed nipples which stood erect in the cool air.

Meg was unhurried in exploring Caroline's responses, enjoying the experience of touching her intimately. But the older woman's moans emboldened her too, and so she leaned in and planted kisses on one of those breasts, which excited her lover even more.

Caroline rolled her head back as Meg slowly took her to new heights of pleasure. Those lips enclosing her nipple and the tongue gently flicking it, were just what she craved after a day of sexual longing and strenuous physical activity. She encouraged Meg with firm caresses at the back of her head.

Having other ideas in mind though, Meg kissed her way back up to Caroline's mouth, and then pulled back a little as she unfastened the top of her pyjamas, teasing a little before pulling it open for Caroline's eager eyes.

"Nice boobs," Caroline noted, extending a hand to touch one of them gently. Then, as she stroked the areola with her finger, Meg gave a lust-filled groan, and guided Caroline's other hand to the lower half or her torso.

She continued to rub Meg's breast with the flat of her hand, and explored her soft tummy with caresses as soft as a wind's whisper.

"Oh, that's lovely," sighed Meg, her eyes half-lidded. Her heart raced as Caroline's hands traced nerve-tingling lines over bare skin. Then as her lover straddled her thighs and continued those finger-drawn lines across her neck and spine, Meg relaxed and enjoyed the sensations, which continued to her shoulders. She closed her eyes and imagined that Caroline's hands were like spinnerets creating a web of pleasure on her back. Then she felt a rustle of cloth as Caroline brushed the top away from her shoulders and partway down her arms, and leaned in to nuzzle Meg's shoulder with a giggle.

"Enjoying yourself?" Meg asked, shedding that garment one arm at a time.

Caroline was grinning as she lifted her gaze. "Of course. In fact, I was just getting to the good part."

Meg didn't know what the good part was, until Caroline slid her hands down over her naked back and cupped her ass, at first with the fabric of the pyjamas mediating the sensation. Then she gave an excited yelp as Caroline slipped her hands inside the garment and squeezed the firm globes.

"How's that?" Caroline asked.

"That's good," Meg sighed softly, pulling Caroline into a hug. She was content for a few moments as those hands stroked her ass, but then she wanted more. She pulled back and studied Caroline's expression, trying to gauge her state of mind. She seemed to have a mischievous glint in her eyes. Well, better than nothing.

"So you're finding this more fun than just sharing a bed, I hope?" Meg asked with a suggestive wink.

"It's the most fun I've had all day," Caroline admitted honestly as she gazed into dark brown eyes, "and lots more fun than going to bed alone, I'll bet."

"I know only too well," Meg said, smiling as she took the initiative now. Her hands slipping under the hem of Caroline's borrowed nightgown, she caressed thighs with outstretched fingers and from there slowly worked her way to the moist folds of Caroline's pussy, which she stroked softly as she listened to her low moans of pleasure.

"Don't.... don't stop," Caroline implored her, clasping a hand to Meg's shoulder and kissing her. Tongues danced and duelled in the flames of their passion. Then as fingers massaged the nub of her clitoris, Caroline had to gasp involuntarily. She laid her head against one of the luxurious pillows and felt Meg follow her down, not letting up for a second.

Kissing Caroline's neck and shoulders, Meg listened to her lover's ecstatic moans and stroked her clit until she writhed in blissful climax and warmth radiated from her flushed chest. Meg continued kissing, down to the valley of her heaving breasts, and felt connected to that warmth. For some minutes she stayed there as Caroline tenderly caressed the back of her head. Then, she sat up and nonchalantly lifted her fingers to her mouth, tasting the juices that had coated them.

"You taste nice, Caroline," she said.

"Why don't you help me get this off, and you can taste all you like," Caroline replied, trying to wriggle out of the nightgown.

"Sounds good to me!" Continuing where she left off, Meg trailed her tongue down Caroline's chest until it met the offending pool of fabric around her tummy. She eased the garment lower and patiently licked downward until her lips were pressed against the neat vee of dark hair that pointed toward Caroline's fragrant pussy.

Meg scooted down the bed to tug the nightgown off over Caroline's hips and legs, then returned to lap gently at the wet lips of her sex, enjoying the taste and smell.

"Oh, Meg!" Caroline groaned, finally feeling an easing of the sexual frustration that had built over the past day. Meg might not be anything like Isamura, but she damn sure knew how to satisfy her needs.

While Meg tongued her pussy lovingly, she cupped her own breasts and enjoyed both the quick thrusts inside her hot passage and the gentle flicking of her clitoris. She arched her back, wept and cried out in rapture as Meg licked her engorged clit.

Meg glanced up at Caroline with a smile in her eyes, watching as she screamed through a shattering climax. She continued t lick softly as Caroline tried to catch her breath, then joined her at the head of the bed, cuddling in affectionately.

"Oh, that was amazing!" Caroline said, her cheeks still flushed from that last glorious climax. She kissed Meg briefly in thanks. "A good licking was just what I needed."

Meg winked at her and said, "Well I'm happy to be of help. Perhaps, you would care to return the favour, mm?"

"In a minute," Caroline assured her. She stroked Meg's cheek and smiled at the thought of tasting this young woman's pussy.

The bed squeaked a bit as Meg excitedly tugged off the pyjama bottoms. She posed with a grin, watching Caroline's eyes light up as they ogled the short-cut patch of pubic hair and the full pouting labia underneath.

"Now that was worth waiting to see," Caroline remarked, impulsively stroking Meg's bared thighs, then moving on to stroke the moist outer lips.

Before she could continue with this slow build-up, Meg fastened her lips to Caroline's passionately for a few moments before she whispered urgently, "I need to feel your mouth on me, now."

Caroline took her words to heart and lowered her head so that she could plant kisses on the insides of those thighs, then she poked out her tongue to taste the wetness which had already gathered on the labia. She heard a faint gasp from Meg.

"Mm, you taste nice too Meg." Caroline let her tongue glide up and down each of her pussy lips before darting in to tap at her clitoris. She repeated this gentle tapping several times to see how Meg would react.

"Oh Gods..." Meg moaned, bracing herself, hands tightening around the top of the headboard. She trembled with anticipation as she felt Caroline's tongue working on her clit, letting out a squeal of delight as the attention sent waves of pleasure along her nerves.

Caroline felt a certain satisfaction at the pleasure in Meg's voice, and tried a few other things with her tongue to keep things exciting. She must have done something right, because she heard more pleasure-wracked groans and felt Meg's hand caressing her head in slow circles.

"Oh, Caroline!" Meg drew closer to release, the overwhelming pleasure causing her to lift her hips off the bed. She screwed up her eyes and clapped a hand over her mouth, coming with a muffled yell.

Caroline held her hips and drank the juices gushing from her sex with long laps of her tongue. The taste was almost intoxicating, and she would have happily licked Meg's pussy clean, but she felt an insistent finger pull her chin upward so that she looked into Meg's eyes, which were filled with gratitude.

"Come here and kiss me," she asked Caroline.

Climbing up Meg's body, Caroline smiled and pressed her lips tenderly against hers without hesitation, before slipping her tongue into Meg's waiting mouth. They kissed amid the afterglow until exhaustion and the desire for sleep finally caught up to them.

Reaching down to draw the covers over them, Meg said, "Sweet dreams, Caroline."

"Mm, you too," Caroline replied, her eyes already closing.

12
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
3 Comments
PolyLvrPolyLvrover 13 years ago
Terrific story

I can't wait to read more. I love the build up, the emotions.

MrtoufMrtoufover 14 years agoAuthor
Thanks for feedback

You're correct about the story starting in the middle of nowhere. It's the start of about Chapter Twenty or something of a novel that I have been trying to write for a year now. My difficulty was (is) in reconciling two different approaches to the story. Posting this part of it to Literotica helps me to figure out what to do next.

I will take your comments to heart, and get this part completed as time and inspiration permit. :)

ExistencialisticismExistencialisticismover 14 years ago
Romance

Mrtouf that was a nice effort and pretty well written.

I got a sense of the characters unlike so many other stories where the characters seem to be somewhat artificial. One thing which I think is important in any kind of story, is that it is somehow believable, no matter how fantastical it may be. Clearly this story is some kind of sci-fi type approach and I found it to be painting a color filled picture instead of the ussual black and white.

That said, the story seemed to start in the middle of nowhere. I wasn't sure where the characters were or why they were there. It was also a little confusing how they got there.

The story thus far, also seemed to be leaning much more toward romance as opposed to erotica. Though you probably wanted to draw it all out seductivly rather than going straight at it which is ussually so contrived and fake. For it is the chase which is as much, or sometimes moreso arrousing than the actualisation of said fantasy. If X and Y meet...and just 'fuck', it's just the same story which has been told a million times already and no one wants to read that because only the names change. Far better to have a build up prior to climax.

No doubt since you've only posted those first two pages, there is much scope for you to take the story in what ever direction. And just because the opening was more romantic, from my point of view, that is not to say for one moment that this makes it any less credible in terms of story telling.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Kortzan Enterprises Ch. 01 Brittany gets a lucrative offer.in Erotic Couplings
Vampires Don't Sparkle Ben meets a mysterious woman and starts to fall for her.in NonHuman
The Next Door Wolf He finds out his neighbor is a werewolf.in NonHuman
An Old Man and His Fantasy Girl Much older man realizes his dream of the girl next door. in First Time
Isabella Travels 500 Back Years Ch. 01 Isabella travels through time to 16th century scotland.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
More Stories