Caroline's Karma

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
markelly
markelly
2,577 Followers

"Damn Caroline. That looked intense."

All she could do was nod her head, her muscles relaxed and lust made me thrust back into her. I'm sure she skidded up the carpet an inch or two before her legs moved to calm me down. Her next orgasm came when we again got back into a rhythm, this time we could both anticipate what her body was going to do and although it was similar and just as intense, it didn't scare the hell out of either of us this time. Caroline seemed to have anticipated my next move, as I pulled out of her one hand went to my cock and the other to her pussy.

For a while she held us both in that position. Finally her hand came into view and I watched as she licked her palm clean, the hand around my cock started to pull me up her body until I was level with her face and with our mixed juices still on her lips she enveloped my cock into her willing mouth. She was determined to keep me as hard as possible and for as long as possible and all I could do was smile as she looked at me with those lust filled eyes. With my cock now cleaned and with one final lick of approval from Caroline she simply looked up at me and waited expectantly.

Part of me almost expected her to say 'next.' The smile that replaced my missing cock told me so much. Grabbing her hips I pushed her over onto all fours and buried myself back into that furnace of a pussy, my hands held her hips and for what felt like an eternity I pounded myself into her as hard and as often as I could. With my fingers digging deep into her for leverage I pushed myself into her one more time and for the second time that night came deep inside her.

Caroline gave one final moan into the cushion, my hands let go of her and she slumped forward, a cum soaked orgasm drained wreck, with me not that far behind. I barely had the energy to turn her over, her legs instinctively opening to once again accept me. I had to laugh to myself this woman was a walking dynamo. I needed to rest before I could get hard again and there she was already passed her third orgasm and getting ready for a forth. How could I not love this woman?

I scooped her legs together and with my other arm under her shoulders I lifted her off the floor. Caroline's arm went around my neck, my senses again being assaulted by her proximity and her own perfume. Placing her on the bed I went into the bathroom, got a wet and dry towel and came back. She watched me, saying nothing as I put the wet towel on her forehead and quickly rubbed her down with the dry towel before climbing onto the bed as well. Caroline's arms opened to me and I lay on the bed next to her as her arms came around me, holding me to her.

"Where have you been all my life? That was amazing and I even got a rub down as well."

I blushed. Hell what red-blooded guy wouldn't. She moved her body down mine and soon enveloped my cock again, my first thoughts were 'not a chance' my body told me otherwise. We made love for the rest of that evening. I gave a little and so did Caroline. Eventually my body refused to succumb to her womanly charms and exhaustion seeped into our love making. We knew more about each others wants and needs built up over one night than I had ever with another woman.

*******

That first evening room service got a call and I woke her when they had left. We hugged and kissed before her need for the bathroom became too much for her. I already had my hand on the door out of the bedroom when I heard her say.

"Get your pants off Jeff." Looking around, Caroline was still walking towards the bathroom totally naked. She sure must have eyes in the back of her head. "I mean it Jeff. I've touched, licked and kissed every part of that body so nothing you have can be new to me." She did pause to giggle for a moment when a thought struck her. "Of course the order you use it does, and that impresses me to no end."

I refused to raise to the bait and with nothing more than a smile I opened the door, for now leaving my pants on the floor. The sound of the bathroom being used ended and moments later, Caroline came through the door as naked as she was when she left the bed, my pants in her hand. She mouthed a thank you and placed them on the chair. All this walking around with a woman totally at ease with being naked was hard on the eye for a long while and my cock gave me away on more than one occasion that evening.

******* Kissing her goodbye the next morning I set off to get Tess and this program failure sorted out and hoped to be able to give her the answers she needed. Caroline was heading back to the gallery once she had showered. I did get a call from her around mid-day, to see how I was doing and to let me know that we were going to have dinner with Sarah-Jane tonight. I did ask if this was where I use the words 'yes dear'. She laughed and listening to that infectious laugh sure had me smiling. I heard the words "of course" when the phone went dead on me.

Tess brought in more help as we sent test after test into the mainframe. It was near four o'clock when we found what we were looking for. I let Tess pull the circuit board out of its mounting we had three of us looking at it with a magnifying glass before we even found it. One tiny piece of solder had flaked causing all this trouble. Tess was relieved that it was just something stupid like this but still pissed that it wasn't discovered long before. We got the circuit board replaced and re-tested. All the lights came on and it was now time to sit back and wait for the program to work.

I must admit, the atmosphere in the room did change now we had something to point at rather than scratch our heads to. Tess left me at reception and I suspect between her and the rest of her department, they would be in for a very late evening playing catch up. As for me, I told her I would be in town one more day and would either be catching the late evening flight back or the early morning one. If there was to be more problems I would still be on hand one more day. We parted with a hug and a promise to each other to keep in touch. The next time I was in town on a social basis, I was to let her know and she would make dinner and introduce me to the man in her life.

The cab dropped me outside Sarah-Jane's gallery and I couldn't help but smile when I looked at it. Both the girls had there backs to the door pointing to a painting and obviously deep in discussion about something. My own thoughts went back to the only other time I had stood right were I stood now. That damn painting she had displayed in the window stopped me walking passed; it even pulled me into the gallery. It also had the same affect on several people who have been to my office and seen it there, a conversation starter that was for sure. I enjoyed passing on Sarah-Jane's gallery details and I'm sure she has got a few paintings sold off the back of it.

"Jeff the door's not locked you can come in. Besides, your cluttering up the sidewalk." Both the girls simply took a step back and I entered. Caroline leaned in a kiss my cheek. I stopped and turned my head for a real kiss. Sarah-Jane simply stood and waited. She was no longer that shy woman with so much talent that I met a year ago, but an incredibly beautiful and self-confident woman, now sure of her talents. We hugged and she whispered a thank you into my ear. As we parted, her eyes seemed to well up and I quickly pulled a tissue from my pocket for her.

Dinner was in her apartment above the gallery. Both were now confident that they could talk openly about the predictions made by their sorority sister. Again we came back to why I had gone to the gallery in the first place since it was actually off the beaten track and that's when I made my own confession. The answer was a simple one really, the cab had broken down on the corner and rather than wait for another one I had decided to walk back to the hotel. Both women spent some moments looking at each other.

I'm sure both women would still call it Karma and how the Fates had made it all happen. I simply told them both that it did and maybe it was simply time to let it all be. Both looked puzzled at my answer and opened there mouths to speak almost in harmony with each other. I, in turn see it coming and held up my hand to stop them, adding, "Look what happened at the sorority house between you happened. Of that I have no doubt at all, but all four of you are going to go crazy trying to fit this together. Just look at it this way, through a series of unexplained events Caroline and I are together. It's now down to us to iron out the details and make this work, agreed?"

Both mouths shut and stayed that way. Nodding heads just reaffirmed that they understood. The silence in the room simply felt like the calm before the storm as Sarah-Jane suddenly slapped her hand on the table, making both of us jump. She leaned across the table her arms now supporting her weight. Her blue eyes shone, the pent up anger in her voice simply added to when she said.

"I think the only question is, how long is it going to be till you both wake up to the fact that you were born to be together? My sisters and I have been through as much shit over this as Caroline has. Too many things have come to pass over this Jeff and it's time for you to pull your head out your ass and figure it out yourself."

Sarah-Jane stood, her chair falling backwards. She turned, screamed "Men!" as loud as she could through gritted teeth, and then kicked the chair across the room and left her apartment. It took Caroline a few moments to get over the shock of what both of us witnessed before she dashed out after her. The apartment felt both empty and had that air of 'what next' about it. I stood and walked to the window. Caroline held Sarah-Jane in her arms in the middle of the street; I was so grateful no traffic came by.

Feeling like I should be doing something and realizing that I had both caused this and didn't know what to do to fix it, I walked around the day room of Sarah-Jane's apartment. One of her paintings hung above the fireplace and I stood looking at it for a moment. Something caught my eye and try as I might I just couldn't put my finger on it. I often felt like that when I looked at my own painting in the office.

Slowly my scalp began to tingle, my cheeks burned and the closer I looked at the painting the broader my smile became. "Damn girl, you are good. Really good and it's taken me until now to see it."

Ten minutes later the sound of both women coming back up the steps shook me from my thoughts and I took a couple of steps away from the painting. A very embarrassed Sarah-Jane followed her sister back into her apartment and ran straight into my arms, bursting into tears when she got there.

"I'm sorry Jeff, I was rude towards you."

I held her head and kissed her forehead before saying. "Sarah-Jane you have nothing to apologies for. As a matter of fact it's only now I have figured out what it is you hide in all your paintings... hope."

"What?"

I let go of Sarah-Jane and she turned to look at Caroline. Wiped the tears from her eyes with the palm of her hand and nodded her head. "He's right Caroline." We followed Caroline down the stairs and into the gallery. She stopped at each picture in the gallery, her eyes scanned a painting, and sometimes she would take a step back, even tilt her head slightly. Tears started to form in the corners of her eyes. By the time she was halfway around the gallery the tears started to stream down her face. She would wipe them away with her hand only to be replaced with more. Sarah-Jane stood alongside her and held her hand as Caroline pointed to different parts of a painting. All Sarah-Jane did was nod and smile.

The rest of the evening was more subdued, Caroline asked. "Do the rest of the sisters know about the real meanings in the paintings?"

Sarah-Jane nodded her head. "We have all had hope Caroline, it was the one gift Tzukie gave us before she returned to Japan. She told us that she could not give this gift to you since your path was already made for you, you would have been blind to hope."

Time crept up on us all and we said our goodbyes, we even invited her back to us when she could find time to close the gallery. She promised she would as soon as her upcoming exhibition was over. It was only when we got back to the hotel that Caroline finally came clean about her past. Admitting to everything and without any of her sisters being with her for support was, I suppose, one of the hardest things she could do. She had chosen the time not me, the timing amused me. What she told me didn't and it took me close to an hour to calm her back down again.

Handling two women in one evening with so much pent up frustration over karma is real hard work for a guy, I can tell you. We had breakfast and amazingly, in the restaurant as well, rather than our room. I talked to a very tired Tess and she gave me an update on what was going on, so I got the green light to head home. We swung by the gallery for an hour before the flight and I let the girls go all huggy with each other while I did a tour of the gallery and ended up buying another picture. That girl has got some talent.

*******

Over the next ten days a routine seemed to have built between us. Our jogs in the morning were set in stone and in all weathers we both still turned up, although Caroline did seem to be spending more time with me at my apartment in the evenings and stayed more then a few nights. I also seemed to be building a rather impressive library of chick movies as well. We still went to the opera and our now favorite restaurant was becoming like a second home, so much so that even the staff started asking if we wanted our usual table.

I still see her security people from time to time. She knew my view on the whole thing and an uneasy peace settle over us about it. They kept their distance and I tried hard to ignore them. They were after all just doing a job. It was me that was uncomfortable with the fact that their job made me a little claustrophobic sometimes. A couple of occasions Caroline came to the office to drag me away for lunch, that's after she spent half an hour or so talking to Janice or one of the other staff.

I was just getting my coat on when I heard Janice and Caroline outside my office. Janice asked her if she had a job. "Oh yes, I work for Daddy in public relations, I deal with the charity arm of his organization. Mommy asked me to take it over so she could retire."

I watched her reflection on the bookcase glass panel as Janice did a quick look into my office before she said. "We saw you on TV a couple of weeks ago." Again she looked into my office and her voice lowered when she said. "You know he nearly went off the rails that evening, he hadn't figured out who you were before that night. To him you were Caroline in a really hot dress."

"But I'm his Caroline and the dress was for his benefit. Shit I knew I should have told him before he left for San Diego what I was doing that evening."

"Well no harm done, look at you both now. You haven't met his sister yet have you?" There was a really long pause and I made myself comfortable on the corner of my table while I listened to this conversation.

"I know they are close and he was his friend's best man at their wedding."

Janice seemed to mull over what she said. "You like him don't you, Jeff I mean. You genuinely like him, this isn't a faze for you is it?"

"I couldn't be more serious about anyone Janice. He's started to realize, even in the short time we have been together, that I'm in this for the long haul and beyond."

"Then get his sister on your side Caroline. Show her you're real. She will come at you with everything she has because she loves him so much. You may not wish to know this Caroline but to win him you have to win her approval."

I was feeling a little uncomfortable with the way this conversation was going so I started to make noises from my office. By the time I had completely opened the door both of them were in a hug. Caroline kissed Janice's cheek and we both went to leave. I looked back at Janice and got a smile and a wave goodbye. To the best of my knowledge neither of them spoke of that conversation again, it did leave me wondering if I should.

******* I had planned another evening at the opera. Caroline begged to take the night off, saying she wouldn't be able to get into it, so we settled on dinner at the restaurant. But even that didn't settle her, after ten minutes of watching her push her dinner around the plate I said.

"You have got to stop thinking so far ahead about all this."

The fork hit the plate so hard the couple at the table next to us looked over. All I could do was smile at them until they went back to eating. My hand went to hers and she grasped it so tightly the ends of my fingers started to turn blue. "What if it all goes to shit tomorrow and she hates me. I'm not going to give you up Jeff, but more than that, I don't want to spend the rest of my life fighting with her."

"Caroline, did I walk away when you told me everything." Her cheeks went a cute shade of red and she smiled for a second when she remembered the conversation, thankfully she also eased the grip on my hand as well.

"That was different, we had just finished fucking each other into submission and telling you right then seemed to be the best time to do so. I'm not getting your sister naked and getting cute with her so I can get brave enough to tell her, if that's what you're suggesting."

Although that image made me smile I did think it best to let it slip very quickly from my thoughts. Since Caroline was too distracted to even enjoy her dinner let alone eat it, I paid the bill and we went back home. I even threw on her favorite chick flick in the hopes of distracting her long enough for her mind to rest. It didn't work and I could tell she was looking at the TV but I suspected her mind wasn't even in the room. We went to bed when it finished, she was on auto pilot getting undressed and into bed. I held her and told her everything would be fine, I suspected she either didn't hear me or didn't believe me.

Even though I was the one who always woke early between us, this morning Caroline was not only awake but already dressed, the smell of breakfast wafting through the apartment and the sounds from my stomach reminding me to get my shower over with real quick. I did all I could to keep her distracted throughout the morning, trying to keep her calm would have been a total waste of effort on my part. The amount of times she kept looking at the clock said it all. Finally standing and telling me that this was pointless and we should go, I got our coats and Caroline phoned for the limo.

******* I stood behind Caroline, as we both watched the plane taxi to the edge of the terminal. I valued living, slightly more than I did the temptation of commenting on why she was shaking so much. Gently taking her hand we wandered down to the main hall and waited. Thirty minutes later Jason emerged. He paused and Toni followed. He held out his hand and Toni caught up with him, snuggled in close and they both walked into arrivals looking for me.

With a quick wave of my hand, Jason noticed me. I started to walk towards the entrance, Caroline walked a few paces ahead, went and stood by the curb, and the limousine appeared just as the three of us exited the terminal. The driver opened the trunk and Jason, still stunned, handed him their cases. Toni smelled a rat and shot a look at me, just seeing Caroline's ass disappear into the car as she did. Now when someone has piqued my sisters interest, there simply isn't a rock you can hide under that she wouldn't find you.

She quickly turned to her husband and whispered something to him and he followed her into the limousine. I thanked the driver and followed all of them in and sat next to Caroline.

markelly
markelly
2,577 Followers