Caroline's Undoing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"As you accept your punishment you will acknowledge each blow by counting it off.. like, 'One, Sire,' and, 'Two, Sire.' You will also tell me how much pain it brings you on a scale of 1 to 3. 1 will be very light and 3 will be, 'I can't take anymore.' Do you understand, My Dear?"

Now the flogger was gliding between the cheeks of her ass falling strand by strand across her wet pussy. The sensation was intoxicating and Caroline responded as though she had always known that this was what was meant for her life. "Yes Sire."

No sooner had the words escaped her mouth than her ass cheeks began to burn from the sting of each strand marking a line across her soft flesh from the first blow. "One Sire," she almost screamed. "That was a 2 on pain," she gasped. "Good," he said as Phillip began to give Caroline more and more instructions between each stroke. He quickly found the strength of the blow that would reach a 3 for pain and continued at that level stroke after stroke. His voice was soft and loving... he urged her on to accept more and more for him.... to learn from him... to come to him. Caroline struggled to absorb her lessons, but the burning pain was making it harder and harder for her to concentrate. Despite her efforts she drifted deeper and deeper into some place that she had never known; a place where the pain of the flogger was replaced by a sexual arousal like none other she had ever experienced. Just as her delirium made his words begin to vanish into the night, she realized that the flogging had stopped. Through her dulled senses she could feel him caressing her burning red bottom. The pain had given way to something else.... a euphoria... a buzz of sorts. She was only marginally aware of what was happening to her but she knew that once again she was aroused like she had never been before. His lips were soft and warm and brought great delight to her as they roamed over the red mark left by each strand of the flogger. Even as the flogger and now his mouth worked her bare ass, he was so caring that he had opened her heart to him. She wanted more than anything to have him... to please him.

The lubricant was cold as his finger worked around the tight circle of her ass. Anal sex had never been something that Caroline had wanted to try. "It must hurt," she had always told herself. Now, though, knowing what was about to happen to her, she gave in. She felt her muscles relax as the spongy head of her new Master's cock slowly eased into her. With his hands on her hips, he guided her back onto him. And now she wanted it... she wanted all of Him... in any way that he would have her. She yearned only to please him. Her genitals were on fire as his pace quickened and his strokes lengthened. She had been brought almost to orgasm by the flogging and his kiss, and now screams of delight issued from her mouth as her cascading climaxes tightened her muscles around him. He was driving into her so hard now that she was almost losing her balance and with everything in her, she wanted him to cum. She wanted him to join her in the crashing orgasm that she was having. Before that could happen, Phillip withdrew from her, allowing her to collapse to the floor... panting and spent.

CHAPTER 3 The Collar

As she lay there breathless, she could feel the chains being released. Strangely, she was glad to feel the security of the cuffs still firmly about her ankles and wrists. "You have performed well, My Dear, and given yourself to me in every way that I commanded of you. Now it is time for me to accept you as my submissive. Do you understand what this will mean?" he asked. Still trembling, she shook her head no.

His smile was warm as he helped her to her knees. She was there before him... naked... staring at his cock as he had instructed her during the flogging session. Using a pair of short silver chains with clasps on each end, he first chained her wrist cuffs together behind her back, and then her ankle cuffs. Her focus was still on his cock which was inches from her face as he worked. She realized how much she wanted him again... her nipples were once again hard and her pussy moist. She could feel the blood rushing through her labia, engorging the moist lips. Breathing in gasps now, she leaned forward to try to take him in her mouth... she wanted him so much. The subject of her attention began to stiffen as Phillip realized her desire for him. "Not yet, My Dear," he smiled as his hand gently guided her back away from his rapidly arousing member. He next fastened a wide black leather belt around her waist. It had silver rings front and back that matched similar rings on the sides. Through the side rings he passed two longer silver chains which attached one to each of the wrist cuffs. The other end he held in his hands.

"Look up at me My Dear," his fingers gently raising her chin to meet his gaze. "It is now that you will become mine... for now and forever. This collar that I hold will be a symbol of your submission to me. You will wear it at all times in remembrance of your commitment to serve and service me in any way that I choose at any time that I choose. Do you understand?"

"Yes Sire."

"You will accept this collar only if you agree to do as I command. Only if you agree to submit your will to mine. Only if you agree to give yourself completely to me. Do you understand?

"Yes Sire."

"From this day forward, you will never again wear any clothing that in any way restricts my access to your pussy or your ass... do you understand?"

"Yes Sire."

"Every part of your being will be devoted to pleasing me...and you will, in turn, get your pleasure from that and from me as I see fit. Do you understand?"

"Yes Sire."

"If I command you to please me, even if others are present, you will drop to you knees and do as I ask, Do you understand?"

"Yes Sire."

"If I ask you to please another with your lips, or your pussy or your ass, you will do as I command. Do you understand?"

"Yes Sire."

Her mind was racing now. The thoughts of what she was about to do flooded her consciousness. All the while her juices flooded her. Somehow, from somewhere that she never knew existed within her, came the irrepressible urge to be his. To submit to him totally. This was all making her slightly dizzy as her heart pounded. So much so that her protective Dom had to place his hand on her shoulder to steady her. His touch burned her... his hand so hot... her skin shivered with delight at the feel.

"To all of these things that I have told you, do you submit yourself freely, Caroline?" Knowing that at your request I will release you from your submission.... never to see you again."

The thought of being released from his protective bonds drew a cold shiver from her. She WAS his now and she never wanted to be released. "Yes Sire."

As he attached the soft leather collar around her neck, he finally said the words that she had unknowingly been longing to hear for hours if not all of her life, "With this collar, I claim you as mine.... mine to serve and service me as I wish... mine to protect and nurture you." With that, he guided Caroline forward to his now fully erect manhood. "Take it gently, Caroline and please me as you have pleased no other man."

At long last, her lips touched the fleshy soft tip. Her tongue swirled in the pre-cum already dripping from him. Her eyes closed and she savored in the taste of him. His glorious cock was now her point of worship and her mouth caressed it.. engulfing the whole thing. Her hands tugged at the chains yearning to cup his balls in them... to stroke him into her mouth.. to hold his ass and pull him into her. As he began to pump into her mouth, he released the clasps binding her wrists together allowing her hands to move to him... constrained only by the chains through the belt rings. She devoured him now... needing him like she had never before desired or needed anything. Her nipples brushed against his thighs... her heart pounding... her breasts heaving... her pussy soaked.

It was then that she felt him begin to tense. His hands wrapped lovingly around her head and with a voice that uttered as much of a moan as words he said, "Take my cum, My Dear.... it shall set you free in your submission to me!"

12